FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All these straight guys want to suck my tranny cock....straight...as in corkscrew...???

Jump to newest

By *andy cock queen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Aldershot.....Surrey

A amazing how many guys, can,t confront their sexuality....we are all grown ups here, and ought to recognise ones own, sexual needs, and not be in denial... took me long enough, but on the other hand... i,m a cock sucking tranny fag......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

Brilliant profile.

By *vent44ukMan
over a year ago

Galashiels

Most of my life I would never have considered playing with a man, certainly not sucking his cock. But became curious a while back and eventually did it for real. Loved it, now I tend to prefer cock to a pussy. So good when he erupts and spurts a big load.

PS - love to suck your nice cock.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Gave up on any idea of being straight, I'm Bi, love all sorts to do with it, T-Girls especially. Just be honest about yourself, you'll be a lot happier with yourself.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think sexuality is pretty fluid rather than set in stone. People are always curious and here they can explore it, even if they aren’t confident enough to be open about it

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Iv know from a early age I love cock and pussy get best of both lol

over a year ago

The denial on Fab is strong!

By *ab_SparklesWoman
over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

My ex is so far in public denial I'm just waiting for him to fall out of the the closet.

He want be seen in anyway shape or form with a man in a sexual bf etc way.

unless in the domain of we're you can be in hidden or a gay village n pub. That's it.

He chases men more than a woman. But his upbringing plays a large part of the hidden secret.

So maybe it is more a fear factor for many and even on here it's difficult.

over a year ago

I just read on another thread that a man who doesn't receive anal or suck cock is straight but it's not gay to give anal and get your cock sucked by a T girl.

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I just read on another thread that a man who doesn't receive anal or suck cock is straight but it's not gay to give anal and get your cock sucked by a T girl.

"

Wonder what "label" that comes under

over a year ago

"I just read on another thread that a man who doesn't receive anal or suck cock is straight but it's not gay to give anal and get your cock sucked by a T girl.

Wonder what "label" that comes under "

The extreme denial label

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Bodmin

I had always thought of myself as straight-then-walking the dog in the woods one day I walked past a parked camper van. A voice from inside asked if I would like a glass of cold white wine. It was a hot summer day and I was thirsty. A transvestite inside put a large full glass in my hand and as I drank she pulled my shorts down and started to suck me! She asked me to fuck her as soon as I was hard. Well I was hooked and the camper van was there every day. She soon had me dressing and meeting her friends and going to parties dressed!

I enjoy the buzz from meets and meet often but rarely men-its mostly couples that have me and occasionally other trannies.

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

They are not straight if they willing to suck an other mans cock

No matter what their profile says

They don't need to let anyone know or announce they are bi or gay either so don't get why this is even a topic grownups?

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I think sexuality is pretty fluid rather than set in stone. People are always curious and here they can explore it, even if they aren’t confident enough to be open about it "

Eloquently put, but personally I think for the majority of the guys being talked about it's more the case of any holes a goal

Post new Message to Thread