Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bisexual 'hall passes' aka bipasses

Jump to newest

By *ethRyan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Do any other couples have agreements that each other can meet couples and/or singles for bi play? Interested to hear other people's experiences...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Do any other couples have agreements that each other can meet couples and/or singles for bi play? Interested to hear other people's experiences..."

Anita has recently set up a single profile specifically for playing with other ladies. She has her first meet planned for this Friday.

Cal

By *appy but hornyMan
over a year ago

wakefield

I have the so called "Hall pass" but to no avail so far, all I do get offered is cock

Still waiting to meet a woman and get a veri, think that may help.who knows

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

Yes we can both meet solo for bi or straight fun. I (Alex) don't have any real interest in straight meets but Jane will, either a single guy or perhaps a couple. I will see bi / gay singles or couples if someone really catches my eye. It works for us.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Wish society would accept this more, there would be less divorces if it was ok

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 18:51:49]

over a year ago

We have open hall passes for same sex play solo if we wish, with some stipulations:

1: We must inform the other party, ideally in advance but at the absolute minimum just before.

2: Sex is the distinguishing characteristic, rather than gender.

Edit

Current sex is the distinguishing characteristic. I.e our male meeting a M2F TS is only acceptable under this clause if she is pre-op. Or theoretically a F2M would only be acceptable under this clause if he was post-op

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mr has a hall pass for bi meets & is on fabguys or goes to saunas he always lets me now & it works for us. I prefer group fun so have no interest to meet a female alone Mrs

over a year ago

We are happy for each other to meet singles for same sex fun. As above, stipulation being informing each other about it before and then talking about it afterwards

over a year ago

"We are happy for each other to meet singles for same sex fun. As above, stipulation being informing each other about it before and then talking about it afterwards "

That's how we are to Mr has a couple of people he meets ocassionly for bi fun Mrs has not as yet

By *ndy0001Man
over a year ago

leeds

All sounds very equitable and great if it releases the tension and have fun with good people.

over a year ago

Like most things in life..communication is necessary..

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

Yes, we’re comfortable with Mrs Playful meeting and playing with other bi women on a one to one basis.........yet to happen though unfortunately.

By *hezGeekCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

C has a hall pass to play with other girls whenever S is away working. Not used it yet, but never say never!

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mrs Candy has a free pass to play with anyone she choose bi or straight while Mr Cane is working away as long as she tells me all about it and sends regular updates including pics vids etc. Variaty is the spice of life and it's why we love the lifestyle

Post new Message to Thread