Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Respect for Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always read profile 1st to make sure match what people looking for.

Seems doesn't get me very far the reason say this just checked guys profile says he is married (no issue) and checked his veris mainly from women.

There where a few and very nice too,however 3 of them posted by women said very clearly they do not meet married men?

Do I believe whats written or should I ignore profiles.

Confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Perhaps those women have changed their minds about meeting married men since leaving the verifications. Or perhaps the guy has recently got married.

I would suggest that by reading profiles you will be better off than ignoring them, but each to their own.

over a year ago

Hi that`s what I initially thought then checked dates veris where made and very very recent,so do not think have change of mind and if so why have it on profile.

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Maybe they have changed their minds since writing the profile. Maybe this, maybe that, maybe many other things. It's not worth trying to analyse the reasons behind third party decisions, it'll just drive you nuts.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

always respect profiles...it is my absolute right to decide to go outside of my stated preferences when I choose to do so as it is everyone else's.

It is nobody else's right to ignore my preferences and make the decision that I should go outside of them for me...

over a year ago

It has

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

What people do and say are two different things at times on fab OP.

If you are attached I would maybe put it on your profile though and not message those who say they don't want attached/married men.

You will never know why they deviated from what's written on their profile,so don't try to figure it out.

Miss

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I always read profile 1st to make sure match what people looking for.

Seems doesn't get me very far the reason say this just checked guys profile says he is married (no issue) and checked his veris mainly from women.

There where a few and very nice too,however 3 of them posted by women said very clearly they do not meet married men?

Do I believe whats written or should I ignore profiles.

Confused "

That's their choice in general they probably don't they may have met some men elsewhere or make exceptions for specific men what ever the reason its their choice, but if you ignore a profile don't be surprised if you are blocked as ignoring someone's profile is just rude.

over a year ago

Maybe they do in fact meet married guys, with or without the wives knowing, but have put that just to try and cut down the number of messages they might get.

over a year ago

It's still better to respect profiles. Perhaps they made an exception, but that doesn't mean that they will always make an exception as standard, with any attached man who messages.

Post new Message to Thread