Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Another fake accusation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know there are hundreds of people droning on about how they are unfairly treated or accused of bollocks, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

3rd message, one liners, i was asked for a face pic, i declined, then I'm called a fake and blocked.

Just a bit annoying at times! Rant over x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know there are hundreds of people droning on about how they are unfairly treated or accused of bollocks, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

3rd message, one liners, i was asked for a face pic, i declined, then I'm called a fake and blocked.

Just a bit annoying at times! Rant over x"

FAKE haha x

over a year ago

Why does that annoy you?

over a year ago

"Why does that annoy you?"

I'm not sure, obviously his expectations are that if someone doesn't send face pics then they're fake. Whereas I won't send face pics until i know there's some form of connection.

Its just the way of this site, i know that, but it just got my back up a bit today

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I know there are hundreds of people droning on about how they are unfairly treated or accused of bollocks, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

big faker

over a year ago

"Why does that annoy you?

I'm not sure, obviously his expectations are that if someone doesn't send face pics then they're fake. Whereas I won't send face pics until i know there's some form of connection.

Its just the way of this site, i know that, but it just got my back up a bit today"

Onwards and upwards

over a year ago

Its just the way of this site, i know that, but it just got my back up a bit today

Onwards and upwards "

over a year ago

Its just the way of this site, i know that, but it just got my back up a bit today"

In fairness, I'd find it difficult to make a connection without a face pic. There has to be some physical (face) attraction too.

over a year ago

Just a bit annoying at times! Rant over

x"

I feel you pain x x

By *rmarcus007Man
over a year ago

swansea

Dont stress therewill be hundreds more

over a year ago

In fairness, I'd find it difficult to make a connection without a face pic. There has to be some physical (face) attraction too. "

That makes sense, but if i sent a face pic to every 3rd message, I'd have no discretion at all x

over a year ago

In fairness, I'd find it difficult to make a connection without a face pic. There has to be some physical (face) attraction too.

That makes sense, but if i sent a face pic to every 3rd message, I'd have no discretion at all x"

Understood - although no women reply to my messages anyway!

over a year ago

How do you find a connection with just text? I find it difficult to judge context and meaning through words alone.

A social meet allows people to see body language, and how just bored they are with you.

over a year ago

"How do you find a connection with just text? I find it difficult to judge context and meaning through words alone.

A social meet allows people to see body language, and how just bored they are with you."

You can tell a lot, sense of humour, respect of boundaries, realistic expectations. I can tell straight away parole who I know I'll never connect with. The ones who seem ok, i reply and may have a chat. I'd only send a face pic if i intended to meet them at some point x

over a year ago

I won't send a face pic on here so don't worry there are many who don't and won't either.

If their genuine then they'll move to Kik or WhatsApp I say...

I no longer even send first messages it's that bad at times...ffs

over a year ago

Men have to send them in the first message, or they get blocked. You now understand a teeny tiny bit of our pain.

By *iway2016Man
over a year ago

The CF post code

I will send a face pic on first message ONLY if:

a) someone contacts me and includes a face pic or

b) I am contacting them and there are face pics on their profile.

I don't mind being first to send if a meet is likely.

Bottom line for me is that if someone want a face pic and I don't feel its time then it doesn't happen. Otherwise discretion has no meaning.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Did they send one first?

I must say I have had a few interactions where the other person insists on face pic attached to first message so you send one and they start chatting and there's a bit of back and forth and they don't ever reciprocate... There was one woman I was chatting to for about a month still didn't send me one even though I did ask (nicely) a couple of times. Eventually I couldn't be bothered keeping up the messaging as I literally didn't know if I was attracted to anything other than a torso.

over a year ago

I am sick of women demanding cock pics continually its just unfair

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

You're a fake

baby

you can't conceal it

Know how I know

'cause I can feel it.

You're a fake

baby

no rhyme or reason

'Cause in your mind it's lyin' season.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

...and how many men have you rejected and blocked???

Pride hurt?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"How do you find a connection with just text? I find it difficult to judge context and meaning through words alone.

A social meet allows people to see body language, and how just bored they are with you.

You can tell a lot, sense of humour, respect of boundaries, realistic expectations. I can tell straight away parole who I know I'll never connect with. The ones who seem ok, i reply and may have a chat. I'd only send a face pic if i intended to meet them at some point x"

Me too.

I get called a fake and I know I've been reported for it. It seems to be because I won't do what someone says. No, I'm not prepared to roll over and play dead (and yes, I can and have lost meets over it and that's a price I'm prepared to pay).

over a year ago

"I will send a face pic on first message ONLY if:

"

This (and it should be a Fab rule too)

We dont mind chatting with no face pic, but if we get curious enough to want to see it, we will ask and include ours in that message. But if they get curious first, it's ok, but should include theirs too (unless a face is on their profile).

Its almost like its a childish race to be the first to ask.. "send me yours but I'll only send mine IF I fancy you, regardless of whether you might not even fancy me!"

Just like the old kids joke; 'The first one smelt it, dealt it', how about...

Ask for face? Send yours in the first place!

over a year ago

Your profile only has one photo and you like dirty conversations. To be fair to the guy, who will no doubt already experienced many actual fake profiles, you could be seen as a potential fake unfortunately. The blame lies with all the fakers on this site and others...

(I have no veris, so could also viewed as a potential fake! )

over a year ago

As for being called a fake, thats just peoples low tolerance for diverse lifestyles and opinions.

Are we fake because we have no public photos at all, and all our veris are over a year old? I can assure you not, but some people might be closed minded enough to think so, just because we dont comply to their definition of 'swingers'.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I will send a face pic on first message ONLY if:

This (and it should be a Fab rule too)

We dont mind chatting with no face pic, but if we get curious enough to want to see it, we will ask and include ours in that message. But if they get curious first, it's ok, but should include theirs too (unless a face is on their profile).

Its almost like its a childish race to be the first to ask.. "send me yours but I'll only send mine IF I fancy you, regardless of whether you might not even fancy me!"

Just like the old kids joke; 'The first one smelt it, dealt it', how about...

Ask for face? Send yours in the first place!"

There's also the people who think I owe them because they've sent me a face picture. I'll send one on my time line, which is actually reasonable, just not immediately. "hey, here's a face picture, you have to send me one and we have to meet" usually gets people blocked.

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

You can tell a lot, sense of humour, respect of boundaries, realistic expectations. I can tell straight away parole who I know I'll never connect with. The ones who seem ok, i reply and may have a chat. I'd only send a face pic if i intended to meet them at some point x"

--

Completely agree with this.

Don't get me wrong..

It's nice if you do get sent a photo.

But I'm old school opinion that if someone wants to send one to you?

They will do when they feel they want to share it.

Besides..

You're originally drawn by the person's profile (write-up and maybe some photos?). So if you've seen something that's enough of an intrigue that you wanted to message and then you've been fortunate enough to have messages back?

Take it as it is, enjoy the conversation and build up.

It's obviously different if expectations are covered about meeting socially etc.. and you still don't get anything.

But sometimes the reality is, it's a message chat with someone to establish if there is a connection for maybe something more down the line.

So.. his loss for blocking. Yes it's really frustrating but more that they've done you the favour taking them away from you as it's not someone who fits with what your looking for.

Different people want different things at different timescales, sadly it's not easy to find that right rhythm and flow with everyone especially if you're happy to initially chat.

That's the good and bad of FAB.

No doubt a whole load of new messages have inundated you to work back through again!!

So hopefully someone interesting in amongst those for you.

over a year ago

"

There's also the people who think I owe them because they've sent me a face picture. I'll send one on my time line, which is actually reasonable, just not immediately. "hey, here's a face picture, you have to send me one and we have to meet" usually gets people blocked. "

Exactly.

Pics should only be sent if there is a good rapport and compatible profile requirements - you can usually tell within a message or two. After that, its down to the individual but too many people are 'fit in to the box we have created for you to fit in, else we wont even reply/acknowledge you'.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve been called a few things lol. I’m hardly a fake when I’ve been here for 8 years, pics up and verified.

Some people just don’t look at profiles. I think some are here just to annoy others.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

There's also the people who think I owe them because they've sent me a face picture. I'll send one on my time line, which is actually reasonable, just not immediately. "hey, here's a face picture, you have to send me one and we have to meet" usually gets people blocked.

Exactly.

Pics should only be sent if there is a good rapport and compatible profile requirements - you can usually tell within a message or two. After that, its down to the individual but too many people are 'fit in to the box we have created for you to fit in, else we wont even reply/acknowledge you'."

I regularly get messages just straight up demanding to see my face. Or the whole, I did What You Women Want, so now return the favour. I'm not part of the borg, I haven't been assimilated, and I don't ask for a face picture immediately. If people could be bothered to read...

over a year ago

Just a bit annoying at times! Rant over x

...and how many men have you rejected and blocked???

Pride hurt?"

Haha x pride remains intact thank you.

over a year ago

Funny that - I get asked for face pics after 2 or 3 messages from unverified, not photo verified, black silhouette women’s profiles and when I suggest a bit more chat and/or see some non face pics I get accused of being impotent, a faker a waster then blocked. Not sure if they are a faker, a time waster, a pic collector or a cunt or all 4. Just another member of the pond life on here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Funny that - I get asked for face pics after 2 or 3 messages from unverified, not photo verified, black silhouette women’s profiles and when I suggest a bit more chat and/or see some non face pics I get accused of being impotent, a faker a waster then blocked. Not sure if they are a faker, a time waster, a pic collector or a cunt or all 4. Just another member of the pond life on here."

Quite. Entitlement knows no gender bounds.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

You can tell a lot, sense of humour, respect of boundaries, realistic expectations. I can tell straight away parole who I know I'll never connect with. The ones who seem ok, i reply and may have a chat. I'd only send a face pic if i intended to meet them at some point x

--

Completely agree with this.

Don't get me wrong..

It's nice if you do get sent a photo.

But I'm old school opinion that if someone wants to send one to you?

They will do when they feel they want to share it.

Besides..

You're originally drawn by the person's profile (write-up and maybe some photos?). So if you've seen something that's enough of an intrigue that you wanted to message and then you've been fortunate enough to have messages back?

Take it as it is, enjoy the conversation and build up.

It's obviously different if expectations are covered about meeting socially etc.. and you still don't get anything.

But sometimes the reality is, it's a message chat with someone to establish if there is a connection for maybe something more down the line.

So.. his loss for blocking. Yes it's really frustrating but more that they've done you the favour taking them away from you as it's not someone who fits with what your looking for.

Different people want different things at different timescales, sadly it's not easy to find that right rhythm and flow with everyone especially if you're happy to initially chat.

That's the good and bad of FAB.

No doubt a whole load of new messages have inundated you to work back through again!!

So hopefully someone interesting in amongst those for you."

To put the opposite point of view this is essentially a site based around physical sexual attraction. It seems pointless to have a long chat with someone only to then see their face and decide you don't fancy them. Awkward.

For me, it's best to see face pics ASAP so if there's no attraction no one gets strung along.

over a year ago

Guess they dont know how the 'Verified by other users' check mark works then

Post new Message to Thread