Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheating husband?

Jump to newest

By *oley999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Land of Rainbows and Happiness

Say you have a friend from school, who is a lovely person. However you haven't spoken in years.

Let's say their husband messages you on here. They say they have a couple's profile but she isn't meeting atm. You ask for the profile and are promptly blocked.

What do you do? Leave well enough alone? Feels yucky.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go with feels.

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Say you have a friend from school, who is a lovely person. However you haven't spoken in years.

Let's say their husband messages you on here. They say they have a couple's profile but she isn't meeting atm. You ask for the profile and are promptly blocked.

What do you do? Leave well enough alone? Feels yucky."

Leave well alone in my book..you don’t really want to get caught up in other people’s drama.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Say you have a friend from school, who is a lovely person. However you haven't spoken in years.

Probably forget them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Leave well alone. You know nothing about their relationship

over a year ago

The instant block tells you a lot about the situation. If he is messaging you, he is probably doing the same to other women too. So telling your old friend won't help anyone. They'll probably just end up finding a way to blame you for being the messenger.

X

over a year ago

Not your circus not your monkeys.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

None of your business. Stay away. And stop judging.

over a year ago

Just be thankful he’s not your husband. Poor wife!!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Steer well clear.

And counter-block..

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

As an aside OP, does this really good friend of yours know that your on Fab?

By *oley999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"As an aside OP, does this really good friend of yours know that your on Fab?"

Not a really good friend....haven't spoken in years as I said! No, she doesn't know I am on Fab. I'd have to out myself which is majorly not appealing.

It just feels wrong though. Hate the idea she has been duped for years (he has photos from 2017) and I would want to know if it was me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"As an aside OP, does this really good friend of yours know that your on Fab?

Not a really good friend....haven't spoken in years as I said! No, she doesn't know I am on Fab. I'd have to out myself which is majorly not appealing.

It just feels wrong though. Hate the idea she has been duped for years (he has photos from 2017) and I would want to know if it was me. "

You don't know the dynamic of their relationship and you're assuming an awful lot about the situation and about both of them. Block him back and forget it, other people's relationships aren't your concern.

over a year ago

Go with your gut.

Most people will tell you it’s not your business - but I’d want to know!

I found a fake profile on here and it was a girl from school. I ended up telling her someone had her photos on here, she was mortified and we got the page removed. It meant I had to tell her I’m on here, but she was so grateful.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Go with your gut.

Most people will tell you it’s not your business - but I’d want to know!

I found a fake profile on here and it was a girl from school. I ended up telling her someone had her photos on here, she was mortified and we got the page removed. It meant I had to tell her I’m on here, but she was so grateful. "

Usually most people say tell her. Its interesting though that the guy (who none of us know) is immediately disbelieved because he blocked and people are ready to tell his wife that he's been cheating on her since 2017 on that scant evidence. None of us know if he has verifications, if its really him and not someone using his photos or if they genuinely do have a couples profile and she's not meeting.

People will say if someone else was using his photos no harm will be done but try proving that to a wife who's just been contacted by someone from years back to tell her her husband has a profile on a swingers site.

Why does nobody ever suggest having a word with the guy?

over a year ago

"The instant block tells you a lot about the situation. If he is messaging you, he is probably doing the same to other women too. So telling your old friend won't help anyone. They'll probably just end up finding a way to blame you for being the messenger.

X"

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I’d just back away quietly, and forget about it.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The messenger frequently ends up getting shot in these situations

If you’re prepared to be in the middle of something and take fire yourself, for the feeling of doing the ‘right thing’ then do it - but absolutely go into this with your eyes open and the possible consequences

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Stay out of it OP. Live your life, let them live theirs

over a year ago

Steer clear. Don’t get caught up in drama. Don’t cause drama.

over a year ago

Sounds like a festering can of worms which you really have no business opening unless you want to immerse yourself in worms. Perhaps you have a worms fetish

over a year ago

"None of your business. Stay away. And stop judging."

This!

over a year ago

It just feels wrong though. Hate the idea she has been duped for years (he has photos from 2017) and I would want to know if it was me. "

Personally.. I'd be tempted to say something, probably not the best advice, but I'm me.

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

Tell the woman

If she knows then it’s no shock

But if she is clueless and the husband is cheating she has a right to know

Send a message or letter

They might sort things out or not it’s up to them

Don’t do nothing, this might be a huge wake up call she is needing to just dump the cheat

His fault no one else’s

over a year ago

Op you clearly have good morals and care about your old friend. Kudos. Would you want to know? I would, definately. Imagine wasting your precious life living a lie...

Could it backfire? Maybe. Will your conscience be clear? Yes.

Alternative is to tell husband he has to tell her or you will. Not sure if that would work.

I have friends who I haven't seen for years. They are still my friends.

If they break up, take her to a club for the ultimate revenge

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm astonished that on the grounds that someone blocked someone else so many people are advising that the op should tell a woman her husband is cheating on her. Where in anything the op has said does it give evidence that he is?

over a year ago

"I'm astonished that on the grounds that someone blocked someone else so many people are advising that the op should tell a woman her husband is cheating on her. Where in anything the op has said does it give evidence that he is?"

If she does know, no harm done telling her?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm astonished that on the grounds that someone blocked someone else so many people are advising that the op should tell a woman her husband is cheating on her. Where in anything the op has said does it give evidence that he is?

If she does know, no harm done telling her?"

From what the guy said she does know. Why tell her in that case?

By *ANDA2Couple
over a year ago

Henley Arden

If you haven’t spoken in years how do you know the dynamics of their relationship?

Your assuming a lot. You may be right but you may also be wrong.

By *lex_xxx2019Man
over a year ago

Cobham

I have a cheating girlfriend that I caught out.... was furious but secretly still wank over the messages I saved today x

over a year ago

"I'm astonished that on the grounds that someone blocked someone else so many people are advising that the op should tell a woman her husband is cheating on her. Where in anything the op has said does it give evidence that he is?"

Because it’s a man.

It’s assumed that men cheat because they’re bastards and women cheat because their husbands are bastards.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm astonished that on the grounds that someone blocked someone else so many people are advising that the op should tell a woman her husband is cheating on her. Where in anything the op has said does it give evidence that he is?

Because it’s a man.

It’s assumed that men cheat because they’re bastards and women cheat because their husbands are bastards. "

I guess that's part of it.

I admit I'd be suspicious under the circumstances but suspicion is not proof.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

ANDOVER

I imagine you won't be thanked...….

over a year ago

You could send an anonymous message to the wife with links and screen shots

over a year ago

Don't get involved

over a year ago

Well, seems like they would cheat whether you are the one they cheat with or not, so if you were interested in fucking him, go for it.

If not, if you've got enough screenshots as proof, send em over to the other half, put the kettle on, and watch the firestorm

over a year ago

It just feels wrong though. Hate the idea she has been duped for years (he has photos from 2017) and I would want to know if it was me.

You don't know the dynamic of their relationship and you're assuming an awful lot about the situation and about both of them. Block him back and forget it, other people's relationships aren't your concern."

this.

OP - if you were to tell me that my husband has a profile somewhere and is cheating on me - I'd say good for him as I'd have no issue with it whatsoever (and more than likely would know about it anyway).

At the same time I'd feel that you're sticking your nose into what is none of your business.

Just counterblock and let them be.

Mrs

over a year ago

You don't know the dynamic of their relationship and you're assuming an awful lot about the situation and about both of them. Block him back and forget it, other people's relationships aren't your concern.

this.

OP - if you were to tell me that my husband has a profile somewhere and is cheating on me - I'd say good for him as I'd have no issue with it whatsoever (and more than likely would know about it anyway).

At the same time I'd feel that you're sticking your nose into what is none of your business.

Just counterblock and let them be.

Mrs"

If someone doesn't know your dynamic though, isn't the 'safest' option to spill the beans anyway?

If they are swingers/open, then worst case scenario you're just sending a worthless message. If they're not, you're possibly 'saving' someone.

I had a complete stranger message me a few years ago to show me screenshots of a guy talking about fucking my girlfriend. I dismissed them, and what do you know, 6 months later I found out my girlfriend had cheated on me with two other people.

If the other half in OPs scenario isn't a complete idiot like me, they'd be able to get away.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You really shouldn't get involved in something that doesn't concern you, esp when you have nothing to back it up with.

How would you feel if you were publicly outed for example OP?

over a year ago

I look at the cries for on here for outing the husband and wonder what happened to discretion in the swinging world.

By *oley999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wow - some folk have strong opinions huh?

I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, but if she knows....all fine right? I can't contact him as he blocked me. Bit confused why he wouldn't just say "here's our couple's profile (USERNAME), but my partner isn't meeting" if that was the case.

I don't want to out myself but public outing is very different than outing to one person, a person they are married to. It's not like I would declare his username over the tannoy at Asda

over a year ago

Absolutely stay out of it.

A friend of mine saw her cousins husband on here.

She told her cousin. It escalated and he outed her when he sent all her family her detailed verifications, likes & dislikes and explained graphically what she did in her social time.

Do not get involved, however righteous or indignant you may feel.

over a year ago

I think the difference between this thread, and others that have been up before, is that the wife is her friend. Yes haven't been in touch for ages, but still friends.

Does this not mean anything? Would these people who say 'stay out of it', do nothing if it were their friend? Or do you need to have seen your friend within the last 6 months to tell them of possible infidelity? These are the questions that need answering. Personally, I wouldn't fail my friend, I'd have to tell her.

Just my opinion, not preaching...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/19 19:23:44]

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I have to agree I would be suspicious at being blocked too,what harm would there have been sharing his couple profile name?.

Miss

over a year ago

What do you do? Leave well enough alone?

Feels yucky."

I have the same predicament myself

I no for sure a friend husband is on here playing with another yes I have decided for the time being I will not say anything.

Saying that if she found out i new and it cane out then I would feel terrible.

It’s a hard decision to make and only you no what’s right for you.

over a year ago

I have also been blocked so to me that shows guilt.

Feels yucky.

I no for sure a friend husband is on here playing with another yes I have decided for the time being I will not say anything.

It’s a hard decision to make and only you no what’s right for you. "

over a year ago

I have also been blocked so to me that shows guilt.

Feels yucky.

I have always been blocked

By *el71Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Maybe they do have a couples profile, maybe during your messaging he/she/they realised

They knew you, so

Blocked for that reason?!

over a year ago

"Maybe they do have a couples profile, maybe during your messaging he/she/they realised

They knew you, so

Blocked for that reason?! "

I wondered that too.

His wife might have had a look and recognised you OP and blocked to avoid them being outed as swingers.

over a year ago

"Maybe they do have a couples profile, maybe during your messaging he/she/they realised

They knew you, so

Blocked for that reason?!

I wondered that too.

His wife might have had a look and recognised you OP and blocked to avoid them being outed as swingers."

That's what I wrote in the deleted post but worded it in a right fucked up way!

This was exactly my first thought

P

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I think the difference between this thread, and others that have been up before, is that the wife is her friend. Yes haven't been in touch for ages, but still friends.

Does this not mean anything? Would these people who say 'stay out of it', do nothing if it were their friend? Or do you need to have seen your friend within the last 6 months to tell them of possible infidelity? These are the questions that need answering. Personally, I wouldn't fail my friend, I'd have to tell her.

Just my opinion, not preaching... "

I'm with you I wouldn't hesitate to tell my friend and if I was married or in a relationship I'd hope any of my friends would do the same.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think the difference between this thread, and others that have been up before, is that the wife is her friend. Yes haven't been in touch for ages, but still friends.

Just my opinion, not preaching... "

Tell her what exactly?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Wow - some folk have strong opinions huh?

I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, but if she knows....all fine right? I can't contact him as he blocked me. Bit confused why he wouldn't just say "here's our couple's profile (USERNAME), but my partner isn't meeting" if that was the case.

I don't want to out myself but public outing is very different than outing to one person, a person they are married to. It's not like I would declare his username over the tannoy at Asda

"

Lol....I meant to family/friends.

over a year ago

Just my opinion, not preaching...

I'm with you I wouldn't hesitate to tell my friend and if I was married or in a relationship I'd hope any of my friends would do the same. "

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Someone you went to school with and haven't spoken to in years is an acquaintance not a friend, therefore, quite frankly, it's none of your business.

You haven't spoken so you have no idea of the dynamics of their relationship and are making assumptions.

Just crack on with doing your thing and let them be.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Feels yucky.

Oh hun, is this still going on?

By *oley999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Lol....I meant to family/friends."

Well...no, I wouldn't like that for me. That wasn't being discussed as an option though?

Not sure if he knows who I am. He contacted a few weeks ago - I ignored as there was no picture and the message didn't interest me. The blocking is still weird I think - I have had a couple I know contact me and not realise it was me.....if you hadn't spoken, I could understand blocking, but after some chat - blocking is an odd response for someone who has nothing to hide in my opinion.

As humans, we all judge and I will happily judge away despite being told not to thanks!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

You're not gutted he blocked you are you as you can't fuck him and want to message the other half to score points?

Just asking.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Someone you went to school with and haven't spoken to in years is an acquaintance not a friend, therefore, quite frankly, it's none of your business.

You haven't spoken so you have no idea of the dynamics of their relationship and are making assumptions.

Just crack on with doing your thing and let them be.

"

By *oley999 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You're not gutted he blocked you are you as you can't fuck him and want to message the other half to score points?

Just asking."

Haha. Nah. Nice looking guy, but attached persons are not my thing.

over a year ago

You haven’t had contact in years, have no real idea of their relationship dynamic but are toying with the idea of messaging her out of the blue to inform her, her husband is cheating.

I hope you can deal with the possible fallout of what you’re about to do...

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Not really sure why you’re asking?

You know what you should do.

V x

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"You're not gutted he blocked you are you as you can't fuck him and want to message the other half to score points?

Just asking.

Haha. Nah. Nice looking guy, but attached persons are not my thing. "

So What will you do??

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

Sounds like you're some sort of vigilante, maybe you should delve into the lives of all your school friends and expose their secrets?

What if someone on here know your family members and feels that (if you haven't told them - I'm guessing you havent) that they should know the truth about you?

I'm being a bit harsh; this isnt a close friend but you have a burning need to tear her life apart. Doesn't say much about you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sounds like you're some sort of vigilante, maybe you should delve into the lives of all your school friends and expose their secrets?

What if someone on here know your family members and feels that (if you haven't told them - I'm guessing you havent) that they should know the truth about you?

I'm being a bit harsh; this isnt a close friend but you have a burning need to tear her life apart. Doesn't say much about you.

"

That's not fair. She's hardly delved into her friend's life and she isn't a vigilante

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and I think it says that she's got a bit of a conscience.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

"Oh and I think it says that she's got a bit of a conscience."

Fair point, I was being harsh, and I'm glad you've pointed it out, given me time to reconsider my words.

OK, you clearly have a conscience and are torn about what to do. I'm a cheat and rely on peoples discretion but fully understand that i could present some with a moral dilema.

My good friends no what I do and don't judge me for it as they know intimate details about my life. You don't have the benit of all the facts so you can only see black and white.

Someone I met was cheating on her husband because throughout their marriage he'd been a serial cheat - doesn't make any of it right but does give an explanation to her behaviour.

over a year ago

"Leave well alone. You know nothing about their relationship"

Good advice, none of us know what goes on behind closed doors.

There can be lots of different reasons, but most people assume the obvious

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Leave well alone. You know nothing about their relationship

Good advice, none of us know what goes on behind closed doors.

There can be lots of different reasons, but most people assume the obvious "

Best not to get involved with out all the information.

over a year ago

Honestly I would tell her I wouldn't like it if I was being cheated on and someone could have told me. It may be hard but tight thing to do

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh and I think it says that she's got a bit of a conscience.

Fair point, I was being harsh, and I'm glad you've pointed it out, given me time to reconsider my words.

OK, you clearly have a conscience and are torn about what to do. I'm a cheat and rely on peoples discretion but fully understand that i could present some with a moral dilema.

My good friends no what I do and don't judge me for it as they know intimate details about my life. You don't have the benit of all the facts so you can only see black and white.

Someone I met was cheating on her husband because throughout their marriage he'd been a serial cheat - doesn't make any of it right but does give an explanation to her behaviour."

Yep, I made the point several times above that nobody knows what goes on in someone elses relationship. It's so easy to make assumptions but impossible to put the cat back in the bag once its out.

over a year ago

I always wonder what a persons motivations are for wanting to cause trouble in someone else’s relationship.

Usually it’s a need for attention, drama and excitement. Rather than because they actually care.

I mean, the example the OP mentioned isn’t even a close friend. If they cared so much about this person they would have stayed in touch. And second to that they would have had a quiet word with the husband to try and resolve the situation as carefully as possible. Rather than posting on a forum

This is why I’m very very very careful about who I disclose personal info to. I have friends that are also like this - they will spill the beans on absolutely anything for a bit of drama, gratification, revenge and entertainment, and use the guise of “I was only being honest” to justify it.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

worst thing about me finding out my ex had been cheating..( I'd accused him and been made to feel I was being paranoid) was the fact that I found out others knew and didn't tell me.

It it was me I'd want to know But.... you don't have enough proof that she doesn't know x

over a year ago

Personally I’d leave well alone no ones what’s going on behind closed doors.

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

The lady may of been with him when he blocked you ?

Maybe blocking was her idea ?

She probably doesn’t want old friends knowing..

The swinging world I’d dishonest and a lot of cheating goes on ..

over a year ago

"I always wonder what a persons motivations are for wanting to cause trouble in someone else’s relationship.

Usually it’s a need for attention, drama and excitement. Rather than because they actually care.

I mean, the example the OP mentioned isn’t even a close friend. If they cared so much about this person they would have stayed in touch. And second to that they would have had a quiet word with the husband to try and resolve the situation as carefully as possible. Rather than posting on a forum

This is why I’m very very very careful about who I disclose personal info to. I have friends that are also like this - they will spill the beans on absolutely anything for a bit of drama, gratification, revenge and entertainment, and use the guise of “I was only being honest” to justify it."

It’s always the ones that have something to hide that say things like you just have to justify it. I’m single and very open about my life. I’m not after attention or drama but I would want to know if my partner was cheating whether that was from a friend or a less known person.

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

"I always wonder what a persons motivations are for wanting to cause trouble in someone else’s relationship.

This is why I’m very very very careful about who I disclose personal info to. I have friends that are also like this - they will spill the beans on absolutely anything for a bit of drama, gratification, revenge and entertainment, and use the guise of “I was only being honest” to justify it.

It’s always the ones that have something to hide that say things like you just have to justify it. I’m single and very open about my life. I’m not after attention or drama but I would want to know if my partner was cheating whether that was from a friend or a less known person. "

This goes for me too !!

I’m single and open about my life too ..

Why do something if you’re not proud of doing it ?

Why all the secrecy?

I don’t care who recognised me ..

I live an honest and transparent life .

over a year ago

These kind of threads always make me uncomfortable

over a year ago

It’s always the ones that have something to hide that say things like you just have to justify it. I’m single and very open about my life. I’m not after attention or drama but I would want to know if my partner was cheating whether that was from a friend or a less known person. "

Everyone has something to hide. Where do stop if you go down that route?

Expose the woman on here that likes gangbangs to her primary school employers? The guy that likes rubber play and being dominated but happens to be in a police job that could expose him to coercion?

The woman who had an abortion without telling her abusive partner?

I personally think if you can’t keep your trap shut, then you shouldn’t be in this lifestyle. Actually, they’re the people I’d like to see exposed. The ones with no discretion.

over a year ago

It’s always the ones that have something to hide that say things like you just have to justify it. I’m single and very open about my life. I’m not after attention or drama but I would want to know if my partner was cheating whether that was from a friend or a less known person.

Expose the woman on here that likes gangbangs to her primary school employers? The guy that likes rubber play and being dominated but happens to be in a police job that could expose him to coercion?

I personally think if you can’t keep your trap shut, then you shouldn’t be in this lifestyle. Actually, they’re the people I’d like to see exposed. The ones with no discretion. "

I have discretion ok, I don’t show my sex meet veris on my profile as I think some things should be kept between the people involved. I’m private with things like that. I just stated that I would want to know if I had a cheating partner, that’s all.

over a year ago

Because you’re open about things doesn’t mean that other people want to be open abojt their private lives

By *ime for fun guyMan
over a year ago

Wherever you want

Definitely leave alone but at least he has good taste.

over a year ago

Because you’re open about things doesn’t mean that other people want to be open abojt their private lives"

As long as they are open about their relationship status, that’s all I care about. I don’t want to meet anyone that is attached unless their partner is involved.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

Best to stay out of it could easily backfire on you feeling more guilty.

If you tell her and he denies it plus removes any evidence of wrongdoing hiding fab account etc. Guess what that will make you look like.

over a year ago

Because you’re open about things doesn’t mean that other people want to be open abojt their private lives

As long as they are open about their relationship status, that’s all I care about. I don’t want to meet anyone that is attached unless their partner is involved. "

That’s your prerogative and you have every right to protect yourself and to say no.

Exposing him is about being on your moral high horse.

over a year ago

I personally think if you can’t keep your trap shut, then you shouldn’t be in this lifestyle. Actually, they’re the people I’d like to see exposed. The ones with no discretion. "

To be fair there is a very big distinction between what people get up to, that doesn't hurt anybody else (swinging) and doing something that does hurt others (cheating). They are very different. Discretion is a must for swingers, that discretion does not include cheating.

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

As long as they are open about their relationship status, that’s all I care about. I don’t want to meet anyone that is attached unless their partner is involved.

That’s your prerogative and you have every right to protect yourself and to say no.

Exposing him is about being on your moral high horse. "

How do you know that?

My first husband cheated and I found out many years later he was shagging the landlady of his favourite pub, I think back to one Christmas Eve putting the kids toys together including bikes and doing food prep for Christmas and him coming home very late saying he was helping out in the pub, if I knew what he was up to I’d have left him years before I did. anyone that gave me that info could have saved me years of putting up with a shitty husband, let the woman be the judge I hate everyone that knew what he did and kept quiet, they did me a great injustice in life

My view

over a year ago

I spoke to a lady on the forum who said she waited for guys she had played with to pop up on her facebook friend suggestions. If they were married she would tell the wife... don't know how many she did.

I also live near to where a guy got his equipment removed by the husband of the wife he had been sleeping with. Couldn't be found to sew back on.... eventually couldn't live without it. I though that sort of thing didn't happen......

over a year ago

"I spoke to a lady on the forum who said she waited for guys she had played with to pop up on her facebook friend suggestions. If they were married she would tell the wife... don't know how many she did.

I also live near to where a guy got his equipment removed by the husband of the wife he had been sleeping with. Couldn't be found to sew back on.... eventually couldn't live without it. I though that sort of thing didn't happen......

"

What a bitch, alarm bells would be ringing in my head when someone admits to doing shit like that...

And the latter happens, possibly, occasionally.

Not everyone who cheats does it in a way that would be worthy of a slot on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

However, I don’t agree with shitting on your own doorstep and feel for people where everyone else they know, knows, and they don’t.

By *aralewisCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

She might be into it and genuinely not playing at moment..and if she was a really good friend and not someone you called good friend after knowing a few months etc

Buy a SIM card and msg her

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

If you do decide to do something then I would advise against saying her husband is cheating. He may be telling the truth and she has seen your photos and decided blocking is the right thing. We do instant blocking of anyone that is within a 5 mile radius of where we live so that there is no risk of us being recognised locally. If you do contact her then you'll have to out yourself and simply say something like 'Looks like we are both on fab then. Hope you too have a as much fun as I do.' That would leave tlany response in her hands. We had a similar message from someone my wife knew, who recognised some early photos taken in our lounge.

Post new Message to Thread