Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meet

Jump to newest

By *otbrowneyes OP   Woman
over a year ago

swindon wilts

Why do guys asked to meet then. They come and meet up with u then they go off to get somthing to eat and leave me sitting there and do not return. Then block me on phone. Dame right rude. Hope he don’t do it to next woman. Should be a place on here to naming and shaming guys like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I imagine that was his less awkward way of saying he wasn't interested in anything after seeing you in person so he dipped

By *att71Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Why do guys asked to meet then. They come and meet up with u then they go off to get somthing to eat and leave me sitting there and do not return. Then block me on phone. Dame right rude. Hope he don’t do it to next woman. Should be a place on here to naming and shaming guys like that"

If i say am turning up i do. I could never turn up then leave you stting there thats rude. We are not all the same remember

over a year ago

swindon wilts

Guess am not that good looking or sexy for. Him. But he could just said I would walk away myself.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I imagine that was his less awkward way of saying he wasn't interested in anything after seeing you in person so he dipped "

I’m sure that’s exactly what happened , and although it sucks , some people don’t have the gumption to say face to face that the person they’ve met isn’t for them .

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I imagine that was his less awkward way of saying he wasn't interested in anything after seeing you in person so he dipped

I’m sure that’s exactly what happened , and although it sucks , some people don’t have the gumption to say face to face that the person they’ve met isn’t for them ."

A lot don't. I think they think the woman will turn into a Tasmanian devil or something

By *att71Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Guess am not that good looking or sexy for. Him. But he could just said I would walk away myself. "

People have ways of dealing with things no matter who it makes the pther feel. Am sure you are good looking and sexy he just can't see it

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Why do guys asked to meet then. They come and meet up with u then they go off to get somthing to eat and leave me sitting there and do not return. Then block me on phone. Dame right rude. Hope he don’t do it to next woman. Should be a place on here to naming and shaming guys like that"

Jeepers that's a bit mad, sorry to hear this but as others have said it's his way, unfortunately, of avoiding confrontation problems.

over a year ago

Did you send him recent photos? Did you both go on cam you have to work out why he was keen to meet then keen to leave there must be a reason men rarely leave without emptying their balls.

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

"Why do guys asked to meet then. They come and meet up with u then they go off to get somthing to eat and leave me sitting there and do not return. Then block me on phone. Dame right rude. Hope he don’t do it to next woman. Should be a place on here to naming and shaming guys like that

Did you send him recent photos? Did you both go on cam you have to work out why he was keen to meet then keen to leave there must be a reason men rarely leave without emptying their balls. "

Harsh and judgmental

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

That's a really harsh way to so not interested!! It's hard to believe people do things like that to others.

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

That's a bit bad that is

By *ovetobefuckhardWoman
over a year ago

nailworth

[Removed by poster at 10/04/19 08:03:55]

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Maybe his wife walked into the pub

over a year ago

Maybe have just bottled out and his nerve left him, so he just left ..

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I think it was extremely rude and unthoutfull what a horrible thing to do to someone

over a year ago

swindon wilts

We been talking well over a mth. He seen pics of me. And. I sent them to his phone. We meet up. He said I was cute he like. Me. But then he said sit here I will be back in mo then he never turn up I sat there for 30. Went to text him and he block me. So not sure what happened don’t think I will now.

Post new Message to Thread