Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Piercings! Do or don’t?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Boob piercings are they really that good girls? Recommend them or avoid or clit or both? Views and advice please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They find them sexy as fuck. When I had my nipple done years ago it felt great been able to feal it under my shirts, I was perminatly horny.

It's best to get a straight bar fitted first as it moves less than a ring and so heals quicker also titanium jewelry is less likely to be rejected

over a year ago

Do it, you won't regret it.

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do it! I love mine

over a year ago

If you want to - do it! They can always be taken out if you're not happy

over a year ago

"Do it! I love mine "
one for the plus team!!

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I have a VCH piercing and I love it. Hurt for a second as the needle went through but no pain after at all. Wish I'd got it done years ago x

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

As someone with a lot of piercings the only advice I can give you is do your research. Nipple piercings are notorious for having very lengthy healing times. I've known women who's piercings never healed. So really take some time to look into it, looks at reviews for the studio, and consider how your body coped with any other piercings you may have had.

over a year ago

I have both boobs done, eyebrow, nose, tongue and inbetween my bottom lip and chin. Not in a hurry to get my clit done !

By *emarkablybobMan
over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

"Boob piercings are they really that good girls? Recommend them or avoid or clit or both? Views and advice please x"

They are as sexy as f**k very erotic

over a year ago

It sounds and looks really good and from what we hear and seen it’s a good positive and we’ve played with females who have them so thought hmmmm yes it’s something to think about just hear the odd bad thing but that’s a rarity x

By *exylilzWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ive been thinking about getting my boobs done i think they are sexy on other girls just a bit of a wip with pain

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ive been thinking about getting my boobs done i think they are sexy on other girls just a bit of a wip with pain"

I want my nipples done, but I'm a wimp too.I thought getting my ears done hurt more than getting my clit done x

over a year ago

"I have a VCH piercing and I love it. Hurt for a second as the needle went through but no pain after at all. Wish I'd got it done years ago x"

Goes to check profile... Purely for reference purposes

Same when I my nipple done, a little prick then the worst bit was threading the ring through

over a year ago

"Ive been thinking about getting my boobs done i think they are sexy on other girls just a bit of a wip with pain

I want my nipples done, but I'm a wimp too.I thought getting my ears done hurt more than getting my clit done x"

One nipple might be enough and the clit is a another thing but if it’s all beneficial for the sexual buzz then why not! X

over a year ago

I have both..

Pain wise, they were really fleeting

Advice wise choose titanium bars otherwise the body will try to reject them.

Why do it, because I like the way everything looks & As hubby says, it's body jewellery.

As for sensitivity afterwards - yes they are more sensitive so contrary to what guys think nothing needs twisting and turning as if a radio dial, if fact quite the opposite as less (on this occasion, is more)!!!!

Go for it

By *r N Mrs BobCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I absolutely love Mrs B’s piercings and I know she’s a big fan too !

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Had a woman FB with pierced nipples and clit hood years back, she said they made her more sensitive and they looked amazingly erotic too. Also had a short affair with another who had one nipple pierced, that was SO sexy! Have tried to persuade R to get a nipple pierced, but no luck. Think pierced women look, and are, very sexually confident.

over a year ago

Have a nosey at our pics wife has big rings in pussy

By *ymruambythCouple
over a year ago

grantham

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 00:12:00]

By *ymruambythCouple
over a year ago

grantham

Always fancied a nipple piercing and finally got around to it about six weeks ago at the ripe old age of 47 lol

Put it off for ages as read horror stories about hot tubs and people touching them and them getting infected. I had to weigh up if I could live without any sensual nipple contact for going on for a year post-piercing as it heals.

Well if this helps anyone, since having it done I had a bit of minor ‘leakage’ the first few days but since then it’s been absolutely fine. More than fine actually, have had people touch it without problems, been in a jacuzzi without problems and whilst no one has sucked it yet, I doubt it would cause a problem. Still being a little careful but so relieved I don’t have to live like a monk.

Oh, and I figured as a big fan of nipple clamps, including the crocodile type that many say are too painful, the piercing wouldn’t hurt. It did, even with some painkillers and a smoke of some stubstance that usually kills pain (Well turns pain into pleasure!) beforehand. Was over in few seconds though so no big deal.

Reckon if I get to 8 weeks (now on week 6) I may go get the other one done too

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Love them

Post new Message to Thread