Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By *irstknight OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

i know age is important selection criteria, but it seems that a lot of people on here think that after 50 men stop functioning

Do people not like the more mature, experience, worldly man, who keeps themself self fit and sexually active

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer the older man myself x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Only joined the site when I was almost 51 OP and haven't found that has caused me any problems - yes there are people that rule me out because of my age, but there are plenty that don't

over a year ago

I joined when I was over 50 and look for men around my own age

No one can appeal to everyone, but being over 50 isn’t a massive barrier

over a year ago

"I joined when I was over 50 and look for men around my own age

No one can appeal to everyone, but being over 50 isn’t a massive barrier "

Ooooooh yes it bloody is!

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

No one can appeal to everyone, but being over 50 isn’t a massive barrier "

Well said you, I think people get sexier the older they get

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We do find a lot of couples have 50 as their upper age limit, but play with us when they see us at a club or party, not realising we're both over 50

over a year ago

I think any age is a barrier to some people

I don’t do well on here but not sure it’s due to my age

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP single men frequently post on the forums bemoaning their lack of success and putting it down the their age - they are either too old or too young for those they would like to meet. What most of them have in common is a lack of effort in their profile and/or messages. Their age is only a small factor in their success or lack of.

Everyone has age preferences, you have them yourself on your profile! Just concentrate your efforts on those who are happy to meet men of your age. When you search there is a box you can tick that specifies "I'm the age they are looking for", you may do better if you use it!

over a year ago

"OP single men frequently post on the forums bemoaning their lack of success and putting it down the their age - they are either too old or too young for those they would like to meet. What most of them have in common is a lack of effort in their profile and/or messages. Their age is only a small factor in their success or lack of.

Everyone has age preferences, you have them yourself on your profile! Just concentrate your efforts on those who are happy to meet men of your age. When you search there is a box you can tick that specifies "I'm the age they are looking for", you may do better if you use it!"

Age really is a problem. Many ladies have 55 as a cut off. When I was 55 I had plenty of attention. At 56 it fell away. At 57 it’s pretty much dried up. I’m still the same gorgeous, fit, strong bloke with loads of stamina and an amazing cock, but I’m invisible to anyone with an upper age limit set at 55.

Thank heavens for the ladies I’d already met who still value me.

over a year ago

"OP single men frequently post on the forums bemoaning their lack of success and putting it down the their age - they are either too old or too young for those they would like to meet. What most of them have in common is a lack of effort in their profile and/or messages. Their age is only a small factor in their success or lack of.

Everyone has age preferences, you have them yourself on your profile! Just concentrate your efforts on those who are happy to meet men of your age. When you search there is a box you can tick that specifies "I'm the age they are looking for", you may do better if you use it!

Age really is a problem. Many ladies have 55 as a cut off. When I was 55 I had plenty of attention. At 56 it fell away. At 57 it’s pretty much dried up. I’m still the same gorgeous, fit, strong bloke with loads of stamina and an amazing cock, but I’m invisible to anyone with an upper age limit set at 55.

Thank heavens for the ladies I’d already met who still value me. "

How odd that 55 should be a cut off

You look fantastic - wish I looked as good as you!

over a year ago

"i know age is important selection criteria, but it seems that a lot of people on here think that after 50 men stop functioning

Do people not like the more mature, experience, worldly man, who keeps themself self fit and sexually active"

Yes, I do. However I am 22, so my upper age limit is staying at 50. I’m well aware that men over 50 can function.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It does make me chuckle how people with preferences get a cob on when others have the temerity to have preferences which exclude them.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Ooooooh yes it bloody is! "

With a bod like yours?? You're having a giraffe!

By *irstknight OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"It does make me chuckle how people with preferences get a cob on when others have the temerity to have preferences which exclude them. "

You miss the point it was more that people thing people over a certain fail to function properly

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Ooooooh yes it bloody is! "

I find it hard to believe you don't get many meets.

over a year ago

I prefer older I'm 31 and only meet older i prefer older 48 - 58

over a year ago

No

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

"I prefer older I'm 31 and only meet older i prefer older 48 - 58"

And yet your profile says you’re looking for 40-50, not having a go but I see the point the OP is making.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I get quite a lot of messages from guys who like ‘daddies’ but I’m not keen on the label. I tend to go for the younger brother type as I have a bit more in common with them - but never say never lol

over a year ago

An ex on here puts hes 43 on his profile . actually hes 52.. so sod the actual age..its whatever fab age is

By *irstknight OP   Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"An ex on here puts hes 43 on his profile . actually hes 52.. so sod the actual age..its whatever fab age is"

Let’s be honest many people on here tell little untruths

By *ichmond GentMan
over a year ago

Richmond Upon Thames

Morning all,

I've been on and off Fabs now for about 7 year's and have had quite a few meets upto the age of 55. Very few if any these days (not complaining) I still have some fun and meet some sexy people when attending clubs.

As some of the posters have stated fellow fabbers have their age limits set at a certain age.

For single gents i still think getting to a social or two along with going to clubs is the beter way forward.

over a year ago

"

For single gents i still think getting to a social or two along with going to clubs is the beter way forward."

This is exactly how I feel. I too have been on and off here for more years than I care to think about.

It never ceases to make me chuckle when I read the 'why can't I get meets' threads. This site is one method of facilitating conversations, not the be all and end all. Socials and Clubs, where being face to face with real people is the only way to be sure that the person is actually a real person. Not a fictional age, body size, the correct sex etc.

I have my swinging alter ego, mainly because for me it's an escape from the humdrum, but basic details like age, sex and orientation are true. These are the facts you can't deny when you actually get to meet people!

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

"I prefer older I'm 31 and only meet older i prefer older 48 - 58

And yet your profile says you’re looking for 40-50, not having a go but I see the point the OP is making. "

Apparently I said said something that was not liked...had a PM telling me I didn’t understand and that I was wrong.

Sadly, she won’t see my reply as I was blocked straight away.

Maybe the more grown up of us can have a debate about this?

over a year ago

I am 55 next! But with age comes more respect for people. Which on this site i am being to there is lack off.

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

"I am 55 next! But with age comes more respect for people. Which on this site i am being to there is lack off."

Agreed!

over a year ago

Turned 50 recently and can't say that it has stopped me from having fun.

over a year ago

I prefer men under 40,not because older guys don't function though. I know they do as clubs are usually full of em

over a year ago

I've not found it an issue. Early on it may have been a bit frustrating but soon realised there are plenty of fish out there.

I don't send initiating messages yet never had any issues meeting. Have a few regulars and the odd new one joins in too.

I'm very happy with my age, so are others it seems too.

By *he CaptainMan
over a year ago

Cadihead

Im 70 and although meets are rare on here i go to a club where the regular girls mainly in their 20sand 30s all have time with me. It may be because i treat them with respect.

over a year ago

"i know age is important selection criteria, but it seems that a lot of people on here think that after 50 men stop functioning

Do people not like the more mature, experience, worldly man, who keeps themself self fit and sexually active"

I though people died after 50..

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Turned 50 recently and can't say that it has stopped me from having fun. "

Ditto

By *he CaptainMan
over a year ago

Cadihead

See what you think in twenty years time

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

I'm nearly 50 please tell me it dosnt stop then

over a year ago

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

"I prefer the older man myself x "

I best hop into that wardrobe then!

over a year ago

We are both 50 we don’t give two hoots who considers that too young or too old we are having fun as that’s what counts

over a year ago

It's just a number

over a year ago

Everyone has age preferences, you have them yourself on your profile! Just concentrate your efforts on those who are happy to meet men of your age. When you search there is a box you can tick that specifies "I'm the age they are looking for", you may do better if you use it!"

Actually it's more normally used as a filter. The guy will find he can't message a lot of the site.

A large percentage of women and couples have their upper age limit set at 49 or 50.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Thank heavens for the ladies I’d already met who still value me. "

Age is still a problem in society, it stands to reason it would appear here too.

over a year ago

We prefer older guys too many young guys on this site act like it's tinder and all the women are prostitutes. So don't be disheartened older loving women are here!

over a year ago

Age is an event no one can control... Embrace it and live life as all of us will get there....

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Thank heavens for the ladies I’d already met who still value me.

Age is still a problem in society, it stands to reason it would appear here too. "

Is it a problem or just a preference driven limitation though? I'm sure the ladies over 60 that your age preferences rule out would probably see it as the latter.

The thing is if you think about it logically just because you reach a certain age doesn't mean a thing - there will still be people looking to meet people of your age, the number of them may reduce, but were you planning on meeting ALL those that would meet you when that number was bigger?

So long as you remain true to yourself, adopt the right attitude and approach couple it with a decent profile and pics and set your expectations correctly there's absolutely no reason *anyone*, regardless of age, shouldn't have a decent experience of the site.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

Don’t forget you can be very attractive at any age ,and very unattractive at any age , age won’t make much difference to that .

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

OP I was over your age when I joined the site when it first opened.

Had I had a defeatist attitude I wouldn't have experienced the fun which I have enjoyed since.

Don't blame anything beyond your control for any lack of success, look closer to home.

over a year ago

I prefer men closer to my age .

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Age is an event no one can control... Embrace it and live life as all of us will get there...."

Post new Message to Thread