Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, nobody needs post locations.... just a simple question. Is the dogging scene dead in the north west? I can’t find any info that’s reliable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok, nobody needs post locations.... just a simple question. Is the dogging scene dead in the north west? I can’t find any info that’s reliable"

It’s dead everywhere! I’m from new forest area and it’s been ruined by mainly clueless brain dead amature doggers and the gays taking over the dogging areas.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Not brilliant here in the SW either. Ruined by boy racers.

over a year ago

"Not brilliant here in the SW either. Ruined by boy racers. "
we have them too got so bad had to get police involved

By *weet and Spicy69Couple
over a year ago

Northwest

Its gone quiet lately but some times busy

Just hit and miss at moment

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

" It’s dead everywhere! I’m from new forest area and it’s been ruined by mainly clueless brain dead amature doggers and the gays taking over the dogging areas."

It’s not gay guys that spoil dogging sites...most dogging spots are and always have been gay cruising sites.

The internet is mainly to blame as the locations are posted for all to find...idiots and boy racers and nearby residents who were previously unaware.

Mrs D

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok, nobody needs post locations.... just a simple question. Is the dogging scene dead in the north west? I can’t find any info that’s reliable

It’s dead everywhere! I’m from new forest area and it’s been ruined by mainly clueless brain dead amature doggers and the gays taking over the dogging areas."

It could be argued that the doggers took over the gay cruising areas but in my experience the two can work together respectfully.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

It could be argued that the doggers took over the gay cruising areas but in my experience the two can work together respectfully.

"

Totally agree

over a year ago

".... and the gays taking over the dogging areas."

Don't you just hate it when The Gays do that?!

over a year ago

Essex is dead. A few private spots but really dead

By *greygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

dogging has been going down for years .hey day was 80 and 90s .and was not many gay guys then [nothing to do with gender]but where not many clubs then and now fantastic clubs that cater for all.was ruined by to many left condoms tissues .and general rubish .druggies .and mobile phones .internet advertising .so nothing random for meets .

over a year ago

There are some pretty good digging sites in the NW. I’ve met a few couples there but, like any site over the past 20yrs, as soon as a couple turn up, there’s a scrum. Unfortunately, that’s what spoils most locations as well as first time couples that get spooked at the attention.

over a year ago

A couple of spots near us destroyed by boy racers. No one seems to bother anymore.

over a year ago

Anyone no anywhere decent around Greater Manchester?

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

It's dead if people want it to be!! Al it needs is a few people to turn up and it's back on.. just be a little discreet!

over a year ago

It’s the camera phones that ruined it for me

By *xhibcupCouple
over a year ago

portsmouth

There are a couple of sites still used near to us.

Yes these sites are also used by guys looking for guys. But they are respectful of us.

It is the boy racers who cause the biggest problem attracting police and complaints.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes it just seems like it’s gone dead lately. I’ve never participated in dogging but I do enjoy watching. If anyone wants watching

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

So the boy racers, what is the problem? Do they come to quickly?

I'll get my coat.

over a year ago

Dead here in Essex has been for sometime,was out last night and plenty of cars going up and down,mainly Kids but the odd Idiot who thinks driving in and out all night is fun!there everywhere,including police visit and chat.

Seems and I maybe wrong when it was good it was good with less idiots about,think now its has died it has attracted MORE idiots,kids and the police.

work that one out

By *wansfeetCouple
over a year ago

Guisborough

We have lots of success with dogging. See our verifications from last year (we only go when it's warm enough)

But we wouldn't post the location as a shit tonne of single guys would turn up and it would spoil it.

We put up a status update that we'll be going then filter through the messages we receive and pick 20 or so and give them the time and location. Works really well

Kiki xx

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

It's easier than ever for us couples, provided you can find a local location that's deserted enough, put up a meet and screen the answers you send time and place, or use "who's near" and contact with a message ...wanna watch us now.

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Had almost given up in North West but was surprised last week a local spot was thriving so good to see

over a year ago

"Had almost given up in North West but was surprised last week a local spot was thriving so good to see "

over a year ago

" It’s dead everywhere! I’m from new forest area and it’s been ruined by mainly clueless brain dead amature doggers and the gays taking over the dogging areas.

It’s not gay guys that spoil dogging sites...most dogging spots are and always have been gay cruising sites.

The internet is mainly to blame as the locations are posted for all to find...idiots and boy racers and nearby residents who were previously unaware.

Mrs D "

Unfortunately here in the new forest it is the case that the gays have ruined all the dogging carparks.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

It's not dead but not that great these days.

We still go out regular, stick to the lesser known spots which seems to give the best results.

90% of the people we meet don't use sites like this.

over a year ago

"Had almost given up in North West but was surprised last week a local spot was thriving so good to see "

You going to reveal the spot?

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

"It's not dead but not that great these days.

We still go out regular, stick to the lesser known spots which seems to give the best results.

90% of the people we meet don't use sites like this. "

i have to agree with this things have changed in Kent few years back it was very active but now it's very selective the internet and sites being publicised kinda killed it off round here x

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Had almost given up in North West but was surprised last week a local spot was thriving so good to see

You going to reveal the spot?"

Let's hope not eh.

By *sian_coupleukCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Have to agree that the scene has quietened down compared to previous years.

We actually used to play mainly outdoor, enjoyed being watched and if and when Jay was ready let odd guy join in, but rest got a good show.

But with dashcams and camera phones we dread playing with a crowd as we don’t want anyone recording us and plastering it all online.

Hopefully when weather improves we will have a dabble outdoors.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think most are organised dogging meets now tbh.

over a year ago

You can only organise meets from the likes of sites like this as far as we are concerned

S x

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"I think most are organised dogging meets now tbh. "

For us that takes away half the excitement.

The trouble is, unless you have actually met someone you really don't know who they are.

Over the 20 odd years we have been dogging, we have never really needed to arrange anything,

over a year ago

So it seems that dogging is not dead and all you lovely people can organise a fun little adventure right here on Fabs !

Firstly you can choose a discreet location away from boy racers and the cops.

You can invite those that please you.

You can choose a time/date that works and therefore likely to not waste your time sitting in a lay-by for nobody to turn up.

I might even organise some myself this coming summer !!

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

"I think most are organised dogging meets now tbh.

For us that takes away half the excitement.

The trouble is, unless you have actually met someone you really don't know who they are.

Over the 20 odd years we have been dogging, we have never really needed to arrange anything,

"

that's all part of it not knowing whom you may be seen by or stumble across if it's organised it can still be fun don't get me wrong but it's not same thrill

By *appy2BreunitedCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

whose bloody Gays i hate them keep on trying to push their hard thick gay lovely suckable fully loaded with a rainbow of colour and tasty gay juice that's like licking daddies cum from my wife girly night out once a mth no sorry now once a week! haha

Post new Message to Thread