Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Owned slut being disobedient

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just putting this out there. I'm speaking with a Fabber that wants me to be her Daddy Dom. I was happy to do this as she seemed very obedient but she has started to become very disobedient.

I am looking for genuine advice on what you would do as a Daddy Dom in this situation.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Communicate with her and see why she is rebelling?

over a year ago

I think I will do that now. She only gets pleasure from knowing she has pleased me and so it's like a self destructive attitude that she has. I just thought it would be good to get other people's take on things. Give me an idea of where her head might be. Understandably as a Daddy Dom, it's a little different to normal 'Dom' roles. I just want her to be happy in her role. It's as much for her as it is for me.

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Smart arsed masochist?

Could be you're not fulfilling the the dom side enpugh and shes bored.

She wants to be punished, he think you like punishing her etc.

Or it could be your "obedience" requirements are beyond what she can be bothered with.

Its way to vauge to give any real suggestions

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

She's a bratty little. Ddlg is a massive complicated subculture of bdsm. Reserch, reserch and more reserch. The other site is better for your answers than a swingers site.

Swinger don't get the concept of Ddlg and more than likly this thread will be closed soon.

It takes a certain type of Daddy Dom to control a bratty sub.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I understand you may not want to destroy any of the magic of the roles as they develop but you need to gain a good mutral understanding of what your both after from this, likes, dislikes and boundries. Basicly be playing from the same sheet. This can be difficult because you probably feel your expected to know everything. But how experiance are you and how well to you know this fabber? I would suspect not too much as for the nature of your question (maybe I'm wrong). Which is perfectly fine. I would just say tread carefully, test the waters as you advance and keep checking in with the OP. Get to know them better and grow the experience better. The best thing is to keep talking at this stage and testing the waters in fantasy/hypothetically. Hopefully this will help get a better understanding and framework for future play (although remember what we fantisie about and what we're willing to do in reality can be different).

Personally when it comes to sanctions for misbehaviour/insubordination I like the sanction to fit the crime and/or be very apt/ironic. This is were you can use your imagination, creativity and your sadistic sense of humour (ideally mixed with a good understanding of the OP). So as to ideas of what to do persoanlly I would say that depends a lot on what has been done by the OP.

over a year ago

Thank you, I'll go and do a little more research. You are absolutely right about swingers not understanding this side of things. I'm getting a lot of messages telling me that I shouldn't expect anything of a woman and that she is her own sexual being and such.

My slut wants this. She approached me and asked to enter in to the ddlg life with me as her daddy. I will talk with her and find out what exactly she requires (more in depth than we already have spoken) and go from there.

over a year ago

I got to the bottom of it. My lg was acting out because she didn't want to be owned anymore. That's all. Thank you all for your help, advice and input but now I'm just going to relax and do normal meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Talking solves many ills then.

Post new Message to Thread