Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The new ‘single guys’?

Im not looking but if I was it’s so rare a couple send anything worth replying to.

Discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes I think we are. Obviously any message we send is top notch but I have noticed that attitudes towards us have shifted.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don’t get many messages to be honest, if we do it’s mostly guys assuming they are talking to me (on our couples profile)

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"The new ‘single guys’?

Im not looking but if I was it’s so rare a couple send anything worth replying to.

Discuss. "

It would be somewhat ironic if couples became the least wanted demographic group on fabswingers wouldn’t it ?

over a year ago

What we are finding is more single lady profiles that are actually couples or women wanting to get to to the top of the hot photos pages.

We rarely use this site for private meets now. More for chatting and telling people who do want to meet us when and to which club we are going.

Still get plenty of interest (the chat rooms help on this front).

over a year ago

"The new ‘single guys’?

Discuss.

It would be somewhat ironic if couples became the least wanted demographic group on fabswingers wouldn’t it ? "

The fact that single men outnumber all other groups combined suggeats it should be called 'Fabsingleguys'.

.......says the single guy

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"What we are finding is more single lady profiles that are actually couples or women wanting to get to to the top of the hot photos pages.

We rarely use this site for private meets now. More for chatting and telling people who do want to meet us when and to which club we are going.

"

So true

Every single woman whose contacted us becomes a couple so quickly

over a year ago

It's ironic that when you see a couple on cam in a chat room and you take a peek there is actually a couple there....a couple of bollix.

over a year ago

"So true

Every single woman whose contacted us becomes a couple so quickly"

Yeah this, single women profile, get talking get to the point of meeting then its “oh sorry forgot to mention my husband/partner wants to come with me and watch is this ok, or he will play too if you allow him”

Or another annoyance is when your searching fab “looking for single women who are bi etc” lots of profiles pop up, you see one you like read the bio and it says “part of a couple”

over a year ago

"

So true

Yeah this, single women profile, get talking get to the point of meeting then its “oh sorry forgot to mention my husband/partner wants to come with me and watch is this ok, or he will play too if you allow him”

Or another annoyance is when your searching fab “looking for single women who are bi etc” lots of profiles pop up, you see one you like read the bio and it says “part of a couple” "

Report the profile, Admin will change it to a couple.

over a year ago

"The new ‘single guys’?

Discuss. "

Probably the man who does the mailing.

Wuu2 luv fancy a fuk

By *arex2Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

This!

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

couples really seem to lack manners on here they think they are more important than others but really aren't.

over a year ago

"couples really seem to lack manners on here they think they are more important than others but really aren't. "
not all couples are the same ,there plenty of couples with manners

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What we are finding is more single lady profiles that are actually couples or women wanting to get to to the top of the hot photos pages.

So true

You need to report these profiles to admin.

over a year ago

"The new ‘single guys’?

Discuss. "

Yup. A lot of couples are too boring and over confident on here... Most messages they send are unsolicited lists of demands or “come over now?”.

There are some fit as fuck couples on here tbh. But most I wouldn’t look twice at, so I have no idea where they get the confidence from.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"couples really seem to lack manners on here they think they are more important than others but really aren't. "

I have to agree here, the sense of entitlement is very strong with a lot of them as well. I've noticed a big difference, compared to when I first joined over 3 years ago.

By *neamigoMan
over a year ago

should read 58… mistake with my age , cannot change it

Some couples are very nice and honest, however many just delete your message without a reply or even opening it ... my gripe

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Is it National knock Couples day?... Lol

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"couples really seem to lack manners on here they think they are more important than others but really aren't. not all couples are the same ,there plenty of couples with manners"

Well mannered here

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Proportionally, guys make much more of an effort than couples or women do, and often couples or women get much more offended when you delete or say no.

OK, you guys can probably get away with more crap, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take it...

over a year ago

We feel like single guys. We really get next to no messages. Nothing seems to happen on Fab these days. A few years ago on another profile we got a lot more messages. Not sure if Fab has just gone downhill or we’ve gone downhill!

over a year ago

"We feel like single guys. We really get next to no messages. Nothing seems to happen on Fab these days. A few years ago on another profile we got a lot more messages. Not sure if Fab has just gone downhill or we’ve gone downhill! "

Has quietened down on here

By *essons in LustCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

"

Yeah we find the ‘see you if you’re already at the club ‘ the least stressful and most sexy until we know someone then we meet them elsewhere

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Is it National knock Couples day?... Lol"

No, just a few observations about how things are now compared to how they were.

over a year ago

"The new ‘single guys’?

Discuss.

It would be somewhat ironic if couples became the least wanted demographic group on fabswingers wouldn’t it ?

The fact that single men outnumber all other groups combined suggeats it should be called 'Fabsingleguys'.

.......says the single guy "

true plus it harder for single men here loll

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is it National knock Couples day?... Lol

No, just a few observations about how things are now compared to how they were. "

Everyone gets a turn!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Everyone gets a turn! "

It'll be ours tomorrow lol.

over a year ago

"The new ‘single guys’?

Discuss.

It would be somewhat ironic if couples became the least wanted demographic group on fabswingers wouldn’t it ? "

They were one of the reasons I joined up. I stopped looking quite quickly.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Everyone gets a turn!

It'll be ours tomorrow lol. "

I'll live

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

We've been on the site for quite a long time..... We don't think it's changed for the worse.

Maybe we are too busy having fun to notice...

over a year ago

Unlike single males I don't get any messages from couples so unable to give a balanced opinion

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Unlike single males I don't get any messages from couples so unable to give a balanced opinion "

i rarely get messages from couples full stop

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We've been on the site for quite a long time..... We don't think it's changed for the worse.

Maybe we are too busy having fun to notice... "

Probably because you are a couple and not a single. I've had a couples profile on here before at the same time as a single profile, there was a vast difference in the style of messaging from the same people between the 2 accounts. People were less pushy and more respectful when messaging the couples account. The very same people would send one liners, got really pushy or abusive when I said no on my single account. Totally different experience when we said no on couples account.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Be interesting if all the singles were to be on say Fab Singles as to see ratios on here. We joined as couple for couples believing that was swinging, the lifestyle etc. We've had to block single males due to messages, wanna fuck you etc which is so not what we are after. Haven't found much in rudeness from couples but as we're not after hotel meet hookups off here it acts as a filter, so works for us.

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

I think some people look far too deeply at things... It's meant to be fun, not a slog.

over a year ago

Couples.

Two people.

Two sets of naughty bits.

Two personalities.

Two ego's.

Two people to not offend by saying the wrong

thing.

Two interpretations of what is acceptable.

Two people to try and impress with you pics and profile.

I tend to avoid couples. It is hard enough getting people to want to meet me one at a time!

over a year ago

"It's ironic that when you see a couple on cam in a chat room and you take a peek there is actually a couple there....a couple of bollix."

yea the wifes always out or at work or getting the kids to bed ... blah blah blah ......

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Be interesting if all the singles were to be on say Fab Singles as to see ratios on here. We joined as couple for couples believing that was swinging, the lifestyle etc. We've had to block single males due to messages, wanna fuck you etc which is so not what we are after. Haven't found much in rudeness from couples but as we're not after hotel meet hookups off here it acts as a filter, so works for us. "

I think it would be great to have a fab singles site, but then it would probably still be men outnumbering women 10 to 1

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Be interesting if all the singles were to be on say Fab Singles as to see ratios on here. We joined as couple for couples believing that was swinging, the lifestyle etc. We've had to block single males due to messages, wanna fuck you etc which is so not what we are after. Haven't found much in rudeness from couples but as we're not after hotel meet hookups off here it acts as a filter, so works for us.

I think it would be great to have a fab singles site, but then it would probably still be men outnumbering women 10 to 1 "

Exactly, but we feel there should be a fab couples site. So many men think your just here for a shag so you'll want them

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Be interesting if all the singles were to be on say Fab Singles as to see ratios on here. We joined as couple for couples believing that was swinging, the lifestyle etc. We've had to block single males due to messages, wanna fuck you etc which is so not what we are after. Haven't found much in rudeness from couples but as we're not after hotel meet hookups off here it acts as a filter, so works for us.

I think it would be great to have a fab singles site, but then it would probably still be men outnumbering women 10 to 1

Exactly, but we feel there should be a fab couples site. So many men think your just here for a shag so you'll want them "

Great idea x

By *ambon2015Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Will the couples that have no manners please behave yourselves,You are spoiling it for us polite couples.We are never rude to anyone probably because we hardly get any messages! lol. True about a lot of the girls profiles we look at turning out to be coupled up people just trying a another angle.

over a year ago

Exactly, but we feel there should be a fab couples site. So many men think your just here for a shag so you'll want them "

There was Fabflirts a few years back for singles, but the gazillion men to 34 women probably killed it off.

Rather than dedicated sites, if people just read profiles....

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Exactly, but we feel there should be a fab couples site. So many men think your just here for a shag so you'll want them

There was Fabflirts a few years back for singles, but the gazillion men to 34 women probably killed it off.

Rather than dedicated sites, if people just read profiles...."

That's the problem, so many don't but hey you soon learn who to interact with

over a year ago

Rather than dedicated sites, if people just read profiles....

That's the problem, so many don't but hey you soon learn who to interact with "

Absolutely! But I have found recently that sometimes people message you when you aren't what they are looking for, but they like the cut of your jib.

over a year ago

I always look for a couple as I like best of both worlds but hardly get any messages mostly men xx

over a year ago

To be honest, we’ve noticed no difference on the rest of the site with attitudes to us and our interactions are much the same.

However the forum has become less couples friendly and more singles orientated.

A couples site only would be good.

over a year ago

To be honest, we’ve noticed no difference on the rest of the site with attitudes to us and our interactions are much the same.

A couples site only would be good. "

(

over a year ago

A couples site only would be good. ( "

Yep a couples only site would be fantastic

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"

So true

...or, with us, about an hour before we're supposed to meet, the she becomes we. That we really don't get - do they think we'll suddenly say, you know what, you're right, it was a couple we were looking for...?

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I always look for a couple as I like best of both worlds but hardly get any messages mostly men xx"

Move south to, say,...Hertfordshire

over a year ago

That's why I'm glad there are filters, so I can block the people I don't want messaging me.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Glad it's not just us that feels a Fab Couples Swingers site is needed

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Rather than dedicated sites, if people just read profiles...."

Oh that will never catch on....

over a year ago

"Glad it's not just us that feels a Fab Couples Swingers site is needed "

Why does it have to be run by Fab?

over a year ago

"

So true

Or another annoyance is when your searching fab “looking for single women who are bi etc” lots of profiles pop up, you see one you like read the bio and it says “part of a couple” "

We agree! We have chatted to so many women and we thing we have found the perfect one and just as were about to arrange a meet up pops the .... I will be bringing my fuck buddy, or husband with me to join in, but it never states on the woman's profile that she only meet with her bf/husband etc, if that's the case then why dont they have a couples profile instead of making people think it will be just the woman meeting as it's a womans profile, or atleast have it stated on the profile that this is what you prefer etc.

And we make an effort when we message a woman, we actually read the profile first before looking at any pictures to see if we match etc and if we so then we actually put some thought into any message we send as we ourselves know what a ball ache it is to get the crappy "read your profile I think were what your looking for etc" and they clearly didn't even read it lol.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Definitely feels like couples are the odd ones out on here.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

There are some absolutely lovely couples on here, but there are also the ones that message you expecting you to be some kind of performing monkey/free prostitute who then tell you that you shouldn't be here when you refuse their demands. It's why I no longer play with couples.

over a year ago

Purely regarding messages, I have always found couples to be respectful and moralized. Single ladies in my limited experience have been manipulative and rude to me. I did say limited experience and maybe this is a result of the behaviour of 'single men' giving them a hard time.... and a few with big heads ha ha ha!

over a year ago

"Purely regarding messages, I have always found couples to be respectful and moralized. Single ladies in my limited experience have been manipulative and rude to me. I did say limited experience and maybe this is a result of the behaviour of 'single men' giving them a hard time.... and a few with big heads ha ha ha!"
thanks for sticking up fo all the couples on here

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"

This is absolutely spot on. Every meet bar 1 single guy meet we have had has been because of a club. We now say "we are going to this club and do you want to come"

over a year ago

"

So true

Or another annoyance is when your searching fab “looking for single women who are bi etc” lots of profiles pop up, you see one you like read the bio and it says “part of a couple”

Report the profile, Admin will change it to a couple."

You actually can't win on this! I was part of a couples profile with my husband, but he doesn't play, so I changed to a singles profile. But now that's not right either!

over a year ago

We get a lot of messages we don’t answer them all because we just don’t have time , we are never rude to anyone even the ones that don’t take the hint we are not interested .. we rarely send first messages .. we haven’t come across any nasty people on here.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We get a lot of messages we don’t answer them all because we just don’t have time , we are never rude to anyone even the ones that don’t take the hint we are not interested .. we rarely send first messages .. we haven’t come across any nasty people on here.

"

Exactly the same for us .

Very rarely do or did we get any rude messsages on here . Infact the only rude messages we’ve ever had in almost nine years on fab have been from people using the forum before being blocked !

over a year ago

It’s just finding the right couple for us which is the hardest part for us, the physical attraction and click and chemistry has to be there all ways so it’s not that easy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 22:37:33]

By *erri and GaryCouple
over a year ago

London

Cant honestly say that anything has changed. There are still the chancers who are single guys trading as couples and then there are the real couples who are lovely and real. But lets not forget the single guys who are honest about what they want and are upfront about it so at least we can decide who and what we want .

over a year ago

"

So true

You actually can't win on this! I was part of a couples profile with my husband, but he doesn't play, so I changed to a singles profile. But now that's not right either! "

If he doesn't play thats not the problem. Its the ones that are suggesting they are single until you arrange a meet and suddenly this bloke mysteriously appears.

over a year ago

"

So true

You actually can't win on this! I was part of a couples profile with my husband, but he doesn't play, so I changed to a singles profile. But now that's not right either!

If he doesn't play thats not the problem. Its the ones that are suggesting they are single until you arrange a meet and suddenly this bloke mysteriously appears.

"

yes we’ve had the same a few times now, on a single females profile no meantion of a guy then comes to meeting is it okay to bring my friend or I know someone etc along them lines.

By *ydnNancyCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

yes we’ve had the same a few times now, on a single females profile no meantion of a guy then comes to meeting is it okay to bring my friend or I know someone etc along them lines. "

That’s so rude!

It’s why we’re so open about our couples profile and that when using our solo profiles it’s for a solo meet.

I’d never just assume to bring Syd or me to his meets. Yeah, just plain rude.

Nancy

over a year ago

"

yes we’ve had the same a few times now, on a single females profile no meantion of a guy then comes to meeting is it okay to bring my friend or I know someone etc along them lines.

That’s so rude!

It’s why we’re so open about our couples profile and that when using our solo profiles it’s for a solo meet.

Nancy

"

yes totally agreed and if that’s the case they should have a couples profile be it even if they are fwbs so that they can meet couples, we had our singles profiles but removed them because this suits us better and we don’t play alone. No hidden agenda just say it how it is and enjoy fab x

over a year ago

So true, ignorant.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This is absolutely spot on. Every meet bar 1 single guy meet we have had has been because of a club. We now say "we are going to this club and do you want to come"

"

Chat rooms are great for getting to know people in your region. X

By *ewhorizonsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We get messages but they are from guys who haven’t read the profile so they’ve just wasted their time really. The odd one or two guys who look promising are usually not free when we are or disappear altogether. Perseverance and low expectations are the key qualities I feel.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We get messages but they are from guys who haven’t read the profile so they’ve just wasted their time really. The odd one or two guys who look promising are usually not free when we are or disappear altogether. Perseverance and low expectations are the key qualities I feel."

"We get messages but they are from guys who haven’t read the profile so they’ve just wasted their time really" this is the way I see it it. They haven't wasted my time at all as I'm more likely to ignore there message or just read and delete it.

over a year ago

I think it's obvious that no one group is unilaterally shit. But rather it's a minefield of competing expectations and desires. Sometimes they much up. The majority of times they won't

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

That’s so rude!

Nancy

"

I (very) occasionally couple up with my FWB, but if that happens he or I make it clear from the word go. I've had the "oh by the way boyfriend" thing too. Sorry, no. If I agree to meet a lady, I expect to meet a lady.

Post new Message to Thread