Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheating Married women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do i find it a turn on to have sex with a cheating married woman on fab but i wouldn't do it to a married woman in pub or club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Only you can answer that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who knows.....

you’re in charge of your own desire

over a year ago

The danger

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think i wouldn't wont to destroy someone's family over sex but if she came on here i wouldn't be to blame for turning her head

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I think i wouldn't wont to destroy someone's family over sex but if she came on here i wouldn't be to blame for turning her head "

You could say the same thing about meeting someone in a pub or club though. Either way you'd still be complicit in their cheating though and could still be part of events leading to destroy someone's family.

over a year ago

"I think i wouldn't wont to destroy someone's family over sex but if she came on here i wouldn't be to blame for turning her head

You could say the same thing about meeting someone in a pub or club though. Either way you'd still be complicit in their cheating though and could still be part of events leading to destroy someone's family."

I agree, but women on here have made a conscious decision to take that risk and live with the consequences. It would be a better thing if their men did not neglect them in the first place but sometimes it is due to physical limitations or illness. It's funny how women are judged for it but 50% of the men on here are married (I am divorced) and they do not get slagged off for playing away.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"Why do i find it a turn on to have sex with a cheating married woman on fab but i wouldn't do it to a married woman in pub or club"

Because here, you know it was wanted, as opposed to a pub/club where you'd be a sudden urge to cheat?

Who knows.

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

A d*unken furled desire or sudden urge to cheat in a pub or club is very different to a considered decision to come on here

over a year ago

"I think i wouldn't wont to destroy someone's family over sex but if she came on here i wouldn't be to blame for turning her head

You could say the same thing about meeting someone in a pub or club though. Either way you'd still be complicit in their cheating though and could still be part of events leading to destroy someone's family.

I agree, but women on here have made a conscious decision to take that risk and live with the consequences. It would be a better thing if their men did not neglect them in the first place but sometimes it is due to physical limitations or illness. It's funny how women are judged for it but 50% of the men on here are married (I am divorced) and they do not get slagged off for playing away."

Men are so damaged.

“Men shouldn’t be neglecting their wives”

What makes you think that they are? What if their reasons for cheating, are the same reasons you want to sleep with them?

It’s debauched sex, the riskier and higher the fruit, the sweeter it’s juices.

Stop making excuses for women and speaking down on the innocent party. It shows your lack of virtue.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I agree, but women on here have made a conscious decision to take that risk and live with the consequences. It would be a better thing if their men did not neglect them in the first place but sometimes it is due to physical limitations or illness. It's funny how women are judged for it but 50% of the men on here are married (I am divorced) and they do not get slagged off for playing away."

Married men on here get flamed, roasted and consigned to the very depths of hell.

Married women get a much easier ride.

My unscientific observation is that its assumed if a guy is cheating his wife is innocently sat at home with six children, doing all the housework while holding down a full time job. If a woman is cheating on her husband its because he's neglecting her.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I agree, but women on here have made a conscious decision to take that risk and live with the consequences. It would be a better thing if their men did not neglect them in the first place but sometimes it is due to physical limitations or illness. It's funny how women are judged for it but 50% of the men on here are married (I am divorced) and they do not get slagged off for playing away.

Men are so damaged.

“Men shouldn’t be neglecting their wives”

What makes you think that they are? What if their reasons for cheating, are the same reasons you want to sleep with them?

It’s debauched sex, the riskier and higher the fruit, the sweeter it’s juices.

Stop making excuses for women and speaking down on the innocent party. It shows your lack of virtue. "

This ,married women cheating are the same as married men cheating here.

Miss

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"A d*unken furled desire or sudden urge to cheat in a pub or club is very different to a considered decision to come on here"
I agree . I could forgive the d*unken cheating once. Doing it via here is planned

over a year ago

I prefer a married woman whose husband knows for sure rather than someone cheating. Each their own.

over a year ago

Married men on here get flamed, roasted and consigned to the very depths of hell.

My unscientific observation is that its assumed if a guy is cheating his wife is innocently sat at home with six children, doing all the housework while holding down a full time job. If a woman is cheating on her husband its because he's neglecting her."

Absolutely 100% agree with this.. a cheat is a cheat.

over a year ago

I have no idea. Whatever gets you off

H

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

My unscientific observation is that its assumed if a guy is cheating his wife is innocently sat at home with six children, doing all the housework while holding down a full time job. If a woman is cheating on her husband its because he's neglecting her."

It's also because of the ratios.

Women have tons of men to choose from so can afford to be moral about cheaters and still get lots of offers.

Men by and large have to take what they can get and thus can less afford to be moral.

over a year ago

I don’t see the problem this is mainly a sex meeting site one offs , I think a married women or man meeting on a dating site can bring problems .

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 19:11:40]

Post new Message to Thread