Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding a friend with benefits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m looking to meet a lady for mutual fun and pleasure. Nothing serious and no dramas, just socials and naughty fun

Just wondering if anyone is struggling to find this as too many ladues don’t appear genuine or interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onygirlieWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think that many ladies are looking for this but have you considered that as you are attached It could well be that that is putting them off?

over a year ago

True but I’m being up front

Surely there must be ladies in a similar position

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have an honest and attractive profile, for those who take the time to look and read.

You might find that looking at couples will potentially find you a genuine woman looking for a friend with benefits.

Some couples enjoy the cuckold dynamic which has many different interpretations, it can enable a couple to maintain their relationship, while injecting some erotic or exciting sexual adventure, by having the female's needs met by another man. Some couples particularly like the safety of only having one friend with benefits.

It worked extremely well for my wife and I.

over a year ago

Thank you, that’s nice of you to say

I have tried the couple route but it’s not been good lately. I shall persevere though

over a year ago

My fwb is married. We chatted on here. I made it clear I don't meet married men. Eventually met for a coffee. The rest, as they say, is history.

Having said that, it's not always easy being the bit on the side. Not that I want anything more than I have!

Maybe you need to find an attached lady on here who wants something extra?

over a year ago

It tends to be harder to find a fwb if you're married because it implies there will be a social aspect/friendship which is more likely to get you caught out, cause jealousy etc.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"I’m looking to meet a lady for mutual fun and pleasure. Nothing serious and no dramas, just socials and naughty fun

Just wondering if anyone is struggling to find this as too many ladues don’t appear genuine or interested"

You've only been in here for a week mate, give it time

I am in a similar situation as yourself, and Fab has been very good for me

over a year ago

My fwb is also my soulmate and bestest mate in the world. She's a few years older than me at 50 and since we've been divorced have been inseparable . She is everything i need. Petite size 6, pert 36C boobs, always smooth and mad into lingerie !!! Above all that tho me and her are as thick as thieves and tear up the gaff when we go out clubbing !! I am truly blessed with her. My girl...

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"You might find that looking at couples will potentially find you a genuine woman looking for a friend with benefits."

I found a short-term playmate this way - I messaged a couple soon after they joined here, but didn't get initially get a reply...

....then, some weeks later, I received a message from the woman, who was looking to play alone - she turned out to be within walking distance, which led to an impromptu visit for coffee...

....which, in turn, led to the first of a number of daytime playdates!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I think many people who are single are looking for this.

over a year ago

"I think many people who are single are looking for this."

Very likely

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We'd like this but there seems to be a distinct lack of single bi females, that or we just have no luck or ugly lol

over a year ago

I have found that this comes with a little time getting to know the person. A message saying 'wanna meet now' won't cut it

over a year ago

"It tends to be harder to find a fwb if you're married because it implies there will be a social aspect/friendship which is more likely to get you caught out, cause jealousy etc. "

That’s why ideally I’d like to meet a married lady

over a year ago

"I have found that this comes with a little time getting to know the person. A message saying 'wanna meet now' won't cut it "

Oh I know that, it’s important to make an effort and a good first impression

over a year ago

"We'd like this but there seems to be a distinct lack of single bi females, that or we just have no luck or ugly lol"

I’d say luck, you have no problem in the looks department

over a year ago

"It tends to be harder to find a fwb if you're married because it implies there will be a social aspect/friendship which is more likely to get you caught out, cause jealousy etc.

That’s why ideally I’d like to meet a married lady"

But at least he is honest about it and giving the potential other party the full picture. Too many lairs and bullshiters on here and you don't know what your getting into to

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have found that this comes with a little time getting to know the person. A message saying 'wanna meet now' won't cut it "

Wev never sent a message like that as we can never meet now,planning is needed,we like to get to know the person also

over a year ago

"My fwb is also my soulmate and bestest mate in the world. She's a few years older than me at 50 and since we've been divorced have been inseparable . She is everything i need. Petite size 6, pert 36C boobs, always smooth and mad into lingerie !!! Above all that tho me and her are as thick as thieves and tear up the gaff when we go out clubbing !! I am truly blessed with her. My girl..."
awww lv this wish I could find someone I can dream

over a year ago

"It tends to be harder to find a fwb if you're married because it implies there will be a social aspect/friendship which is more likely to get you caught out, cause jealousy etc.

That’s why ideally I’d like to meet a married lady

But at least he is honest about it and giving the potential other party the full picture. Too many lairs and bullshiters on here and you don't know what your getting into to "

Being open from the start makes things much easier. You don’t have to give your life story but what your looking for and current situation is a must

over a year ago

"My fwb is also my soulmate and bestest mate in the world. She's a few years older than me at 50 and since we've been divorced have been inseparable . She is everything i need. Petite size 6, pert 36C boobs, always smooth and mad into lingerie !!! Above all that tho me and her are as thick as thieves and tear up the gaff when we go out clubbing !! I am truly blessed with her. My girl... awww lv this wish I could find someone I can dream "

I thought that was lovely too fair play

over a year ago

I think it's the age old you look for it you dont find it. I've only ever really been interested in fwb situations as I'm not interested in playing with multiple people.

My FB I found by fluke, he told me from the start not to expect anything from him. 6 months later he is someone who I know I could talk to about anything and I trust him 100%. The sex is absolutely amazing and we see each other when ever we are able. He still sees others but lets me know out of respect and I have a Dom I see and there is another that I'll probably start seeing. So it just goes to show don't look for it, just let things develop with someone who's company you enjoy

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I think many people who are single are looking for this.

Very likely "

And struggling

over a year ago

"I think many people who are single are looking for this.

Very likely

And struggling "

#bighugs xx

over a year ago

"I think it's the age old you look for it you dont find it. I've only ever really been interested in fwb situations as I'm not interested in playing with multiple people.

My FB I found by fluke, he told me from the start not to expect anything from him. 6 months later he is someone who I know I could talk to about anything and I trust him 100%. The sex is absolutely amazing and we see each other when ever we are able. He still sees others but lets me know out of respect and I have a Dom I see and there is another that I'll probably start seeing. So it just goes to show don't look for it, just let things develop with someone who's company you enjoy "

Very true. Sounds like you have it all worked out

over a year ago

For what you are looking for Tinder would be a far safer bet, and POF a better bet than that.

Its counter-intuitive but that was what i found when I was on the single scene. The more sex orientated the site the less sexually orientated the women.

Not saying you have no chance on here, its possible, but you are cutting your odds by a huge factor

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Friends with benefits sounds good in theory but I've found that some can get too attached. On the other side of it I have felt a little more than I dhould have for 1 fb. It can be a fine line.

over a year ago

A nice couple would be good or a female with a mutual attraction

over a year ago

"For what you are looking for Tinder would be a far safer bet, and POF a better bet than that.

Its counter-intuitive but that was what i found when I was on the single scene. The more sex orientated the site the less sexually orientated the women.

Not saying you have no chance on here, its possible, but you are cutting your odds by a huge factor

"

I worry about the discretion on those sites

Post new Message to Thread