Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Help with my profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all.

I was wondering if you all can help, I need with my profile. I signed up roughly a year ago but only began actively using the site 3-4 months ago. Can anyone give me any tips on improving it?

I intentionally do not have any public pictures although in my messages I do send one (not an indecent one).

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Hi all.

I was wondering if you all can help, I need with my profile. I signed up roughly a year ago but only began actively using the site 3-4 months ago. Can anyone give me any tips on improving it?

I intentionally do not have any public pictures although in my messages I do send one (not an indecent one).

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same as me.. Don't know what to put get. I've got pics. Send msgs but don't get any reply. I don't send cock pics only face, so I don't know if my profile isn't working

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

Let me guess you don’t have public pictures because of your job unfortunately nobody is interested they’ll just move on to the next profile

over a year ago

"Let me guess you don’t have public pictures because of your job unfortunately nobody is interested they’ll just move on to the next profile "

Well partly. I had two up previously but kept getting either messages from guys or winks as this is not what I'm looking for I eventually removed them.

over a year ago

Advice on my profile, have a read through both threads, lots of information there. Good luck.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Let me guess you don’t have public pictures because of your job unfortunately nobody is interested they’ll just move on to the next profile

Well partly. I had two up previously but kept getting either messages from guys or winks as this is not what I'm looking for I eventually removed them."

No profile pic, very little text. Use message filters to block men.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Same as me.. Don't know what to put get. I've got pics. Send msgs but don't get any reply. I don't send cock pics only face, so I don't know if my profile isn't working"

Your profile isn't working.

over a year ago

"Let me guess you don’t have public pictures because of your job unfortunately nobody is interested they’ll just move on to the next profile

Well partly. I had two up previously but kept getting either messages from guys or winks as this is not what I'm looking for I eventually removed them.

No profile pic, very little text. Use message filters to block men. "

I've since added a profile picture. I'm currently rethinking my write up and think I will redo it at some point tonight . Thanks for the input guys please keep it coming!

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Women get dozens of messages a day. Some will be from men with full profiles that describe their character and sense of humour and have plenty of different pics, none of which are a cock. So, why would you stand out as the one to respond to? Make an effort to sell what you are offering.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've since added a profile picture. I'm currently rethinking my write up and think I will redo it at some point tonight . Thanks for the input guys please keep it coming!"

You still have a blank avatar

over a year ago

"Women get dozens of messages a day. Some will be from men with full profiles that describe their character and sense of humour and have plenty of different pics, none of which are a cock. So, why would you stand out as the one to respond to? Make an effort to sell what you are offering. "

Very true thank you!

over a year ago

I've since added a profile picture. I'm currently rethinking my write up and think I will redo it at some point tonight . Thanks for the input guys please keep it coming!

You still have a blank avatar "

Thanks I've rectified this although will be changing it once the picture has been approved.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There are some very good profile advice threads out there if you do a forum search for "Profile Advice" - try taking a look for some of those

Generally speaking though the advice would be:

- Write a profile text that reflects you, your personality, what you're looking for from Fab together with what you think you can offer - don't BS, be honest, try and write something that stands you out from the crowd and the thousands of generic profiles out there.

- Back it up with a decent set of pics that show off your body, and not necessarily your cock - you can achieve a lot with a phone camera on timer.

For both of the above, don't be frightened to look round at other well verified guys profiles for ideas and inspiration of what might work for you.

Once you've got your profile how you want it, find the approach that works best for you - for some that might be sending well worded tailored messages to other users that interest them, for some it might be using the forums and getting to know people that way, for others it might be going to clubs or socials and meeting people face to face, or perhaps it's a combination of all of those.

It's key to get attitude and expectations right, get them wrong and you'll find this place frustrating, get them right though, and it won't guarantee a thing, but it will make the experience a whole lot better.

over a year ago

"There are some very good profile advice threads out there if you do a forum search for "Profile Advice" - try taking a look for some of those

Generally speaking though the advice would be:

- Write a profile text that reflects you, your personality, what you're looking for from Fab together with what you think you can offer - don't BS, be honest, try and write something that stands you out from the crowd and the thousands of generic profiles out there.

- Back it up with a decent set of pics that show off your body, and not necessarily your cock - you can achieve a lot with a phone camera on timer.

For both of the above, don't be frightened to look round at other well verified guys profiles for ideas and inspiration of what might work for you.

Once you've got your profile how you want it, find the approach that works best for you - for some that might be sending well worded tailored messages to other users that interest them, for some it might be using the forums and getting to know people that way, for others it might be going to clubs or socials and meeting people face to face, or perhaps it's a combination of all of those.

It's key to get attitude and expectations right, get them wrong and you'll find this place frustrating, get them right though, and it won't guarantee a thing, but it will make the experience a whole lot better."

Thank you I appreciate the feedback and help!

I haven't searched the forums but I definitely will be doing this. Thanks again!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You still have a blank avatar

Thanks I've rectified this although will be changing it once the picture has been approved. "

over a year ago

"Hi all.

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!"

Well it's all about you, you, you!

over a year ago

"Hi all.

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!

Well it's all about you, you, you!"

Haha what can I say sometimes I'm just a bit selfish!

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"

Haha what can I say sometimes I'm just a bit selfish!"

Hmmm, selfish and can’t get meets. It’s almost as if the two are in some way connected.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

You need some indecent pics lol

By *ydnNancyCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Hi all.

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!"

I’d say stick at it. Unfortunately men are in the majority here as you’d expect so it is often a numbers game for them

If anything I’d add more body shots clothed or otherwise in public pictures, and personally I love a mid strip tease shot

Also you have a spelling error in your write up

over a year ago

"

Haha what can I say sometimes I'm just a bit selfish!

Hmmm, selfish and can’t get meets. It’s almost as if the two are in some way connected. "

Looking through your profile I doubt believe you dont get meets lol

over a year ago

"You need some indecent pics lol"

No no I may be wrong but its only the guys that like that lol

over a year ago

"Hi all.

Thanks in advance!

Happy fabbing!

I’d say stick at it. Unfortunately men are in the majority here as you’d expect so it is often a numbers game for them

If anything I’d add more body shots clothed or otherwise in public pictures, and personally I love a mid strip tease shot

Also you have a spelling error in your write up "

Thanks I'll get taking some. Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake its been corrected haha

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"You need some indecent pics lol

No no I may be wrong but its only the guys that like that lol"

The women are in denial lol

Post new Message to Thread