Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Caught masterbating

Jump to newest

By *ravelling wonder OP   Man
over a year ago

Bridlington

Is it just blokes that love seeing women playing in their cars. Or are there any females that would enjoy stumbling across a bloke doing it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atcake1973Man
over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Interesting question

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been caught doing this lol

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

In a fantasy it is so sexy.

In reality, it can get you on the sex offenders list at the very least.

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Worst I've done it showing stocking top to truckers. They have the best viewpoint...

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Worst I've done it showing stocking top to truckers. They have the best viewpoint...

"

Once drove alongside a truck at night with my interior light on, girlfriend had her top upen, no bra, skirt around her waist. I was playing with her breasts and pussy. Did this for about 5 minutes then shot off. Came off the motorway and went to a local country park where we fucked. This was in Winter and it had been snowing.

A couple of months later we did the same again and being horny went to the county park again. you drove into the country park, the entry and exit road was a horse shoe shape with the car park in the middle. When we got to the car park it was full of doggers who were obviously pleased to see us as the interior light was on and and was in the same semi naked state.

She said drive on drive on and eventually found a back street behing an industrial unit where we laughed and fucked.

Post new Message to Thread