Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Orgasms for sale

Jump to newest

By *aling69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Did anyone see the documentary regarding orgasmic meditation where women are paying to have orgasms?

The woman is in total control allowing the person (usually a stranger) to massage her clitorous only when they are ready to help achieve better climaxes and to improve their sex lifes. It does not have to involve penetration but if the woman wants to be penetrated then they can discuss and agree.

The masturbation classes sees strangers getting intimate with the female clients and giving them orgasms.

I love the thought of all the attention being on the woman to help her achieve an orgasm, would love to try it with someone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds like a great job where do I sign

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

Sounds interesting! A bit of hands on, sex education.

By *aling69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Sounds interesting! A bit of hands on, sex education. "

Exactly, and the woman is in total control.

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm in

By *aramel.desiresMan
over a year ago

London

I saw and know of it...look uo yoni massage too.

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I saw and know of it...look uo yoni massage too. "

Had a Asian couple message us well the male half offering a yoni massage had no idea what it was lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I went to one of their weekends and it wasn't for me. Very culty and wanted you to sign up for lots of courses and spend lots of money

over a year ago

This is the focus of tantric. You always focus on what your partner wants with no expectations. Total surrender ... It's very therapeutic and healing.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think these women are far too demanding, what’s wrong with a quick one, and down to the pub and if she has been good, she can have some peanuts, well if there is some on the bar.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I’d buy my wife a dozen, see if it helps her

over a year ago

"I saw and know of it...look uo yoni massage too.

Had a Asian couple message us well the male half offering a yoni massage had no idea what it was lol "

You should of said yes and where do they take place....

over a year ago

"This is the focus of tantric. You always focus on what your partner wants with no expectations. Total surrender ... It's very therapeutic and healing."

Tantra is something else altogether

over a year ago

Sounds like sex but without intimacy, where is the fun in that?

over a year ago

I’m in

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Sounds more interesting then when I was at college!!

over a year ago

I'd give it a go.

over a year ago

"Sounds like sex but without intimacy, where is the fun in that?"

Yes it's a very formulaic process; woman strips off from the waist down only, lies in a certain way on cushions, man stimulates her in a very precise way for exactly 9 minutes, then it's over, no matter what. No intimacy before or after

over a year ago

"Did anyone see the documentary regarding orgasmic meditation where women are paying to have orgasms?

The woman is in total control allowing the person (usually a stranger) to massage her clitorous only when they are ready to help achieve better climaxes and to improve their sex lifes. It does not have to involve penetration but if the woman wants to be penetrated then they can discuss and agree.

The masturbation classes sees strangers getting intimate with the female clients and giving them orgasms.

I love the thought of all the attention being on the woman to help her achieve an orgasm, would love to try it with someone. "

I can only imagine the number if 'experts' who'll be offering this as a 'service' just as with the untrained masseuse...

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Sounds like sex but without intimacy, where is the fun in that?

Yes it's a very formulaic process; woman strips off from the waist down only, lies in a certain way on cushions, man stimulates her in a very precise way for exactly 9 minutes, then it's over, no matter what. No intimacy before or after"

What if she hasn’t orgasmed in 9 minutes? Or more likely, what if she says “fuck off if that’s all you’re going to do” after 2 minutes?

over a year ago

I was given directions....but could not find the location !

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

9 minutes!!!! Nothing like a bit of time pressure to add to the fun!

By *aling69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm in "

That's the spirit, nothing ventured nothing gained !

By *aling69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m in "
§

And you will be in control, can't be bad

over a year ago

Yes it's a very formulaic process; woman strips off from the waist down only, lies in a certain way on cushions, man stimulates her in a very precise way for exactly 9 minutes, then it's over, no matter what. No intimacy before or after

What if she hasn’t orgasmed in 9 minutes? Or more likely, what if she says “fuck off if that’s all you’re going to do” after 2 minutes?"

Quite! Orgasm itself isn't the goal, some sort of perpetual orgasmic state is.

By *aling69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Yes it's a very formulaic process; woman strips off from the waist down only, lies in a certain way on cushions, man stimulates her in a very precise way for exactly 9 minutes, then it's over, no matter what. No intimacy before or after"

That does not sound good, the TV program portrayed it in a more acceptable approach to ensure the woman relaxes with no time pressure and most importantly of all to ensure they enjoy it and hopefully climax. They were fully naked. It all looked good to me so would love to give it a go with the right women.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

What if she hasn’t orgasmed in 9 minutes? Or more likely, what if she says “fuck off if that’s all you’re going to do” after 2 minutes?

Quite! Orgasm itself isn't the goal, some sort of perpetual orgasmic state is. "

I could probably get to that if I ate caramel shortbread for 9 minutes

Post new Message to Thread