Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

....Passion.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've got a young friend that, let's just say works in the world oldest profession.

I asked her if her side job, in a way, ruined sex for you? Or do you still get pleasure from it.

Her response was "Well its hard to say.. Sex for me to enjoy it has to involve passion which I don't have in my life.. Otherwise its just blah"

So my question to ya'll is. In all your trysts has anyone tried for passion? If so did you succeed and how did you obtain it?

I'd assume the correct sustained foreplay with someone she's attracted to should get close.

What say you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isser36Man
over a year ago

fylde Coast

I think you'll only get real passion when you are really hot for each other, in her work she's probably not particularly attracted to her clients and it's her work, in my opinion you get passion from attraction and connecting with a partner.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Definitely, she's not going to find it in a client.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If you pick carefully, have a couple of great socials, build a rapport and have mutual attraction, passion will surely follow.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

If the chemistry is there, so will the passion be...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Passion is absolutely possible when you're meeting someone in a swinging context. Personally, I wouldn't have sex with anyone I didn't find attractive, there has to be a real connection, and sexual chemistry for sex to happen. Kissing is a good measure of this, if a man kisses me passionately and my body responds to him, it's a good indication that sex will be hot and passionate too!

V x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 19:14:42]

over a year ago

"Kissing gets me going so if im attracted to a man and he matches my kisses.....passion flows out of me ...if on the other hand we kiss and theres nothing then it wouldnt matter how attracted to him i was nothings going to happen"

Post new Message to Thread