Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Washing hands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok. This is going to get a few reactions. Most from people supporting me i hope.

Ive just been into my local supermarket to get my dinner. Used the toilets first, and washed my hands. The man that walked in behind me didnt so i had a go at him. I pointed out hes about to touch outher peoples food and trollys. He called me a fucking wanker. (I replyed yes i hope so) but that he didnt get but ow well. So who else is behind me on this discusting matter and whould you have a go at someone that didnt. Also ladys does this hsppen your side.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Every time my husband uses a public loo he washes his hands then takes paper so he can open the door. Some people are disgusting x

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Imo he should have washed his hands, but you can't police peoples personal hygiene, what about all those that didn't use the shop's toilet but their own and didn't wash their hands, or those that had their fingers jammed up their nose or were scratching their arse on the way to the shop. You could have got a lot worse than a verbal response, so I would advise letting it go in future.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Rule #1 of men's toilets; thou shalt not speak.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Imo he should have washed his hands, but you can't police peoples personal hygiene, what about all those that didn't use the shop's toilet but their own and didn't wash their hands, or those that had their fingers jammed up their nose or were scratching their arse on the way to the shop. You could have got a lot worse than a verbal response, so I would advise letting it go in future."

agree 100%, yes its disgusting he didnt wash his hands but its best to keep gob shut as we say up here lol

over a year ago

I agree with the concept of washing hands after a toilet visit but we have to accept that ignorant people exist.. No point in encouraging the ignoramous to deposit his filfy hands into your face...

over a year ago

I’m with you in this

over a year ago

"I agree with the concept of washing hands after a toilet visit but we have to accept that ignorant people exist.. No point in encouraging the ignoramous to deposit his filfy hands into your face..."

Mate if he had of ide have put him flat on his back. Even on cctv it would have shown he throw first punch

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

I remember sitting in a garden at a party once watching the bathroom window upstairs, the sink was away from the toilet. I’d say half the people that used the toilet didn’t wash their hands. Sadly to say they were mostly men (standing up to have a pee and walking straight out!) everyone that sat down to have a wee then walked over to the sink. (Might have been to look in the mirror, I’ve assumed they washed their hands!)

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Don't think there any cameras in the toilet!

Despite Hollywood telling us different, you can kill someone with one punch, definitely not worth fighting over unwashed hands.

over a year ago

How difficult is it to wash your hands??

over a year ago

"Don't think there any cameras in the toilet!

Despite Hollywood telling us different, you can kill someone with one punch, definitely not worth fighting over unwashed hands. "

We were in the shop by then. I agree but he would have thrown one for being told of a discusting habit

over a year ago

"How difficult is it to wash your hands?? "

Man i so agree. Its free and they even suppy soap. I know theres loads that are against what i done but i wasnt. I wasnt frightened to confront him.

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

The sorts of people who don't practice good hygiene probably haven't evolved sufficiently to understand it anyway, so it may well be lost on them

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

Besides the soap and water would probably sting the grazed on the floor knuckles

over a year ago

"Besides the soap and water would probably sting the grazed on the floor knuckles "

By *appy_hedonistMan
over a year ago

Islington

"Every time my husband uses a public loo he washes his hands then takes paper so he can open the door."

I do exactly the same - and try to find a part of the door to open that won't have everyone else's fingers on it. I may be turning into Howard Hughes.

By *ixey and CopperCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

"How difficult is it to wash your hands??

Man i so agree. Its free and they even suppy soap. I know theres loads that are against what i done but i wasnt. I wasnt frightened to confront him."

Why is it any of your business if he washes his hands or not, and why confront a complete stranger on his hygiene habits?

Imagine what everyone in supermarkets have been up to in the last 24 hours.

They then touch the trolleys, baskets, food, card machines etc. But you're worried about a random bloke in a toilet. You should probably stay away from supermarkets.

This is why you look at your own hand washing habits, wash vegetables (that have probably been imported from anywhere into the world.

over a year ago

I'm with you on this one .. I always wash my hands and then get a piece of paper towel to open the door on the way out . It makes me wonder why they don't have the doors open the other way? so you don't need to pull the handle after been in there . I own a food shop so my personal hygiene is a bit over the top.

By *ugarNSpice666Couple
over a year ago

Wearside

Agree with you 100% mate. My pet hate actually. It really pisses me off when by my reckoning only about 1 in 4 blokes actually bother washing their hands. I accept they probably haven’t pissed all over their fingers or wiped their arses using their fingers but how would I know? You then have to figure how to open the door without touching the handle. This isn’t OCD, but why would I want someone else’s germs passed onto me? Filthy gits! Fair play picking him up on it especially if he was working with food

over a year ago

Man i so agree. Its free and they even suppy soap. I know theres loads that are against what i done but i wasnt. I wasnt frightened to confront him.

Why is it any of your business if he washes his hands or not, and why confront a complete stranger on his hygiene habits?

They then touch the trolleys, baskets, food, card machines etc. But you're worried about a random bloke in a toilet. You should probably stay away from supermarkets.

This is why you look at your own hand washing habits, wash vegetables (that have probably been imported from anywhere into the world.

"

Its my buisness as i dont want to touch anything this dirty man has touched. Are you happy that you are eating food that may well have his pee on then. If so then im sorry i have upset you and you are welcome to follow him about

over a year ago

Taunton

I wouldn't lick pussy if I was you, you'd be shocked to know what comes out of there

Or, you could wash it

over a year ago

"Ok. This is going to get a few reactions. Most from people supporting me i hope.

Ive just been into my local supermarket to get my dinner. Used the toilets first, and washed my hands. The man that walked in behind me didnt so i had a go at him. I pointed out hes about to touch outher peoples food and trollys. He called me a fucking wanker. (I replyed yes i hope so) but that he didnt get but ow well. So who else is behind me on this discusting matter and whould you have a go at someone that didnt. Also ladys does this hsppen your side."

People are disgusting who dont wash their hands after going to the loo...i recently had a trip to A&E as my eye was very blood shot and gooey they said it was conjunctivitis...called from human or animal poo but mainly when people dont wash their hands they touch door handles etc etc. then you touch that .then maybe rub your eye... germs!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I certainly wouldn't have a go at a random stranger for not washing their hands I'm not their flipping mother,you're still alive aren't you at your age so I wouldn't worry too much.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't lick pussy if I was you, you'd be shocked to know what comes out of there

Or, you could wash it "

Do you know what i dont expect anyone to suck my cock if its not been washed. But if you found a real smelly cock or fanny that haddent been washed and underwere that has been on for over a week would you then. But this person might be one of them.

over a year ago

"Ok. This is going to get a few reactions. Most from people supporting me i hope.

Ive just been into my local supermarket to get my dinner. Used the toilets first, and washed my hands. The man that walked in behind me didnt so i had a go at him. I pointed out hes about to touch outher peoples food and trollys. He called me a fucking wanker. (I replyed yes i hope so) but that he didnt get but ow well. So who else is behind me on this discusting matter and whould you have a go at someone that didnt. Also ladys does this hsppen your side.

People are disgusting who dont wash their hands after going to the loo...i recently had a trip to A&E as my eye was very blood shot and gooey they said it was conjunctivitis...called from human or animal poo but mainly when people dont wash their hands they touch door handles etc etc. then you touch that .then maybe rub your eye... germs! "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Its my buisness as i dont want to touch anything this dirty man has touched. Are you happy that you are eating food that may well have his pee on then. If so then im sorry i have upset you and you are welcome to follow him about"

What about all the other people you don't know about who've touched the food? I wash fruit and vegetables before I use them.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You know in the fresh bread where they have open rolls of bread on display that are not covered,I do steer clear of those incase someone has sneezed their gut's up anywhere near.

Thing is I hate uncleanliness,but I think we can get slightly obsessed if we allow it to. Yeah not washing your hands is revolting,I mean it's something we teach our little one's isn't it,but we're really not in control of what other's do. Besides confronting someone nowadays isn't the wisest of thing's is it.

over a year ago

Its my buisness as i dont want to touch anything this dirty man has touched. Are you happy that you are eating food that may well have his pee on then. If so then im sorry i have upset you and you are welcome to follow him about

What about all the other people you don't know about who've touched the food? I wash fruit and vegetables before I use them. "

I agree and im not trying to run a 1 man crusade and change the world. Just point out the un hygenic practises of people

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You know in the fresh bread where they have open rolls of bread on display that are not covered,I do steer clear of those incase someone has sneezed their gut's up anywhere near.

Thing is I hate uncleanliness,but I think we can get slightly obsessed if we allow it to. Yeah not washing your hands is revolting,I mean it's something we teach our little one's isn't it,but we're really not in control of what other's do. Besides confronting someone nowadays isn't the wisest of thing's is it."

*section of the supermarket

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What about all the other people you don't know about who've touched the food? I wash fruit and vegetables before I use them.

I agree and im not trying to run a 1 man crusade and change the world. Just point out the un hygenic practises of people"

For the record I don't think you should have said anything. The guy's reaction was in part caused by embarrassment. People are disgusting, they know it and don't like being told. The times I've sat in traffic and watched the guy in the car next to me with his finger up his nose to the knuckle.

By *veragecouple321Couple
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

I do agree with the fact its disgusting not to wash your hands after using the toilet, but confronting the man was foolish, I have seen the repercussions of much pettier things and it doesn't always end well, and I think maybe you should be a little less judgey, after all you ask people not to judge you.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, it's gross but there's not much you can do is there? I certainly wouldn't say anything, you never know what their response could be.

It's funny when I'm out with my children (When they were little) if they noticed someone hadn't washed their they would say rather loudly 'ewwwwww, that lady didn't wash her hands'.

over a year ago

I agree and im not trying to run a 1 man crusade and change the world. Just point out the un hygenic practises of people

For the record I don't think you should have said anything. The guy's reaction was in part caused by embarrassment. People are disgusting, they know it and don't like being told. The times I've sat in traffic and watched the guy in the car next to me with his finger up his nose to the knuckle. "

Now yes i agree but hes only touching his own steering wheel.

over a year ago

"Yes, it's gross but there's not much you can do is there? I certainly wouldn't say anything, you never know what their response could be.

It's funny when I'm out with my children (When they were little) if they noticed someone hadn't washed their they would say rather loudly 'ewwwwww, that lady didn't wash her hands'."

Then that means you brought your children up to wash there hands. Well done.

over a year ago

I wash my hands before i have a piss i know what my cocks been touching god knows what germs my hands have

over a year ago

"I wash my hands before i have a piss i know what my cocks been touching god knows what germs my hands have"

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

From some of the posts it's obvious how a bad hygiene attitude is prevalent among society. To quote Edmund Burke from history although a little dramatic, but the message is clear.

"The only thing neccessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

over a year ago

"From some of the posts it's obvious how a bad hygiene attitude is prevalent among society. To quote Edmund Burke from history although a little dramatic, but the message is clear.

"The only thing neccessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.""

over a year ago

Taunton

"From some of the posts it's obvious how a bad hygiene attitude is prevalent among society."

Why, because 1 random bloke in a toilet didn't wash his hands? The point is...you have no idea what the habits of everyone else in the supermarket has.

As long as you wash your hands, use sanitizer gel etc there is nothing more than you can do.

Unless you hang around toilets policing the hygiene habits of others.

But you can guarantee the trolley handle has traces of shit on it, every bar top in a pub has piss on it.

over a year ago

Some disgusting people around I tell people in the gym if I see them walking out without washing their hands really don't like it

over a year ago

"From some of the posts it's obvious how a bad hygiene attitude is prevalent among society.

Why, because 1 random bloke in a toilet didn't wash his hands? The point is...you have no idea what the habits of everyone else in the supermarket has.

As long as you wash your hands, use sanitizer gel etc there is nothing more than you can do.

Unless you hang around toilets policing the hygiene habits of others.

But you can guarantee the trolley handle has traces of shit on it, every bar top in a pub has piss on it.

"

I agree but i ask you. Is it right that it is there.. my meice worked in a mc donaulds as a cleaner. Reconed the worsed toilets were the staff ones. Not right really is it

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Why anyone would not wash their hands after using the toilet is beyond me...

over a year ago

"Why anyone would not wash their hands after using the toilet is beyond me... "

over a year ago

"Every time my husband uses a public loo he washes his hands then takes paper so he can open the door. Some people are disgusting x"
that's me I thought I was the only one to do it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For the record I don't think you should have said anything. The guy's reaction was in part caused by embarrassment. People are disgusting, they know it and don't like being told. The times I've sat in traffic and watched the guy in the car next to me with his finger up his nose to the knuckle.

Now yes i agree but hes only touching his own steering wheel."

Until he touches the petrol pump I want to use and the money I might eventually touch. Or he's the guy attending the same meeting I am and I have to shake his hand

That's it! I'm becoming a hermit.

over a year ago

Until he touches the petrol pump I want to use and the money I might eventually touch. Or he's the guy attending the same meeting I am and I have to shake his hand

That's it! I'm becoming a hermit. "

over a year ago

"Besides the soap and water would probably sting the grazed on the floor knuckles "

Some women don't wash their hands either.

I've never bothered saying anything. If they think it's ok to walk out without washing their hands they're probably the type that thinks it's ok to kick someone's head in.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

99% of tested handle/handrails tested in London underground and buses had human excrement on.

100% of touch screens in McDonald's tested positive.

Many people think a quick rinse under cold water washes your hands.

It doesn't you need soap...

over a year ago

wash for more than a couple of minutes, between the fingers, and cup the fingers together in a squishing sound, motion.Repeat, then dry your hands preferably with a paper towel, dry well.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

It is amazing how many people don’t wash there hands. No salad bar for me or McDonald’s screens and many other things I don’t touch.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Most fit (as in healthy) people have pretty good immune systems due to being exposed to loads of stuff as kids. The hand hygiene of infant and primary school children is not ranked in the top 1,000 of the hand hygiene chart. If we didn't, the touch screens in doctors surgeries would have been responsible for halving the population in recent years.

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

"Every time my husband uses a public loo he washes his hands then takes paper so he can open the door.

I do exactly the same - and try to find a part of the door to open that won't have everyone else's fingers on it. I may be turning into Howard Hughes."

Me too (m)

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Rule #1 of men's toilets; thou shalt not speak. "

Or look left and right haha

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I always wash my hands it good hygiene

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Every time my husband uses a public loo he washes his hands then takes paper so he can open the door. Some people are disgusting x"

I do that also.........some people are dirty skanks!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ive just been into my local supermarket to get my dinner. Used the toilets first, and washed my hands. The man that walked in behind me didnt so i had a go at him. I pointed out hes about to touch outher peoples food and trollys. He called me a fucking wanker. (I replyed yes i hope so) but that he didnt get but ow well. So who else is behind me on this discusting matter and whould you have a go at someone that didnt. Also ladys does this hsppen your side."

Was he from Newark, ‘‘tis an anagram one knows.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I always have antibacterial hand cleanser in my handbag and use it all the time

over a year ago

That's it! I'm becoming a hermit. "

By *ensualguy70TV/TS
over a year ago

paisley

I wash my hands before peeing and after. If im going ti sit diwn.I tske tissue with soap on it in with me to make sure bum is also clean after too.

Im notva fan of hand gel but I do have white vinegar and water mixed in a spray bottle to spray on hands too

over a year ago

I work in hygiene and that latest statistics claim that only 60% of people wash their hands. Ergh

over a year ago

Was he from Newark, ‘‘tis an anagram one knows."

Southend essex.

over a year ago

"I work in hygiene and that latest statistics claim that only 60% of people wash their hands. Ergh "

Im so pleased to be in that 60%

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"I always have antibacterial hand cleanser in my handbag and use it all the time"

Ditto x

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

In India 50% of the population do not have access to a toilet, never mind a basin to wash their hands afterwards. In fact more Indians own phones than have access to a toilet.

The population of India is 1.3 Billion and increasing.

Just a couple of facts.

By *otlipsandSirCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"

over a year ago

I do wash my hands.

But..... germs and bacteria are everywhere. Our badies need these minor germs to train/develop our immune systems. Probably a lot worse stuff in the freah meat aisle.

over a year ago

"Rule #1 of men's toilets; thou shalt not speak. "

Rule #2 - Don't look at other men's cocks. Often frowned upon

By *ove3funCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I agree it's so important to wash properly but do think you should mind your own beeswax about others' habits

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

This is me too. I use paper to flush the chain turn the tap on and off and open the door. I'm not OCD I just totay dislike public loos. Fl

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Good on you for saying something to him. maybe just maybe he'll think twice next time.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"In India 50% of the population do not have access to a toilet, never mind a basin to wash their hands afterwards. In fact more Indians own phones than have access to a toilet.

The population of India is 1.3 Billion and increasing.

Just a couple of facts."

Not sure about India and the toilet access there but I tell you 1 thing you have a gorgeous pair of sexy long legs and they seem to go in forever x

over a year ago

How about people who leave the bathroom light on after they have had a pee?

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

It's really disgusting especially in a supermarket!! Just think tho if they can't be bothered to wash their hands what else can't they be bothered doing

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"How about people who leave the bathroom light on after they have had a pee?"

lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 20:53:28]

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Op I'm with you I always wash my hands and only touch the door with my elbow or little finger.

I actually caught two men peeing up a shop window in the high street so I stopped the car and bibbed my hooter until they stopped then a group of passers-by chased them down the road one still had his willy out I hope he had it stuck in his zipper lol

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I think you can only practise your own hygiene, and recognise that others may leave a trail of contamination.

I remember hearing about a study done for a local licensing board in the 1990s.

They sent a bowl of peanuts from a bar to a lab for analysis. The chemists found traces of 17 different urines.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't lick pussy if I was you, you'd be shocked to know what comes out of there

Or, you could wash it "

I have it on good authority that he licks pussy like a boss! (among other things)

over a year ago

This thread raises the question.How hygienic are those who frequent the club scene.? (I don't by the way) Alot more than taking a piss goes on there.

over a year ago

"How about people who leave the bathroom light on after they have had a pee?"

Sorry did i do that. Opps

over a year ago

"How about people who leave the bathroom light on after they have had a pee?

Sorry did i do that. Opps"

Bugger it. Ive just been told i never turn off the light. But i do wash my hands thow.

Post new Message to Thread