Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face Photo

Jump to newest

By *exymansexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Warfield

Getting real sick of women on here saying they will not speak to someone, not reply to any messages, not anything, unless the guy first send a face photo.

Its so controlling.

Being on the end of such a demand is demeaning and belittling.

What do they think? That men are all ugly smelly awful people and 'they' are all perfect princesses?

Where all the normal people that can have a normal conversation with out completely controlling the other person?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't see it as an issue tbf, many of the single girls get hundreds of messages a day. And I think a level of mutual attraction is key to any meet.

over a year ago

"Getting real sick of women on here saying they will not speak to someone, not reply to any messages, not anything, unless the guy first send a face photo.

Its so controlling.

What do they think? That men are all ugly smelly awful people and 'they' are all perfect princesses?

Where all the normal people that can have a normal conversation with out completely controlling the other person?"

They call the shots.. Not a lot you can do about it.

By *lexeatonMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

Do what I do then, don't bother messaging and trying to strike up a conversation. Instead go to a swingers club and meet people that way, no need for a face pic then

You have to understand, here even obese women with missing teeth rule the roost simply because there are so many sad and desperate guys out there. So you either play to their rules or set your own rules and quite frankly ... the bar higher.

over a year ago

I don't see it as a problem, It's nice to know who your chatting too.

over a year ago

"Getting real sick of women on here saying they will not speak to someone, not reply to any messages, not anything, unless the guy first send a face photo.

Its so controlling.

Where all the normal people that can have a normal conversation with out completely controlling the other person?"

The worst thing is when the lady says you must send a face pic to get a reply but has zero photos on her profile herself. Don't get my wrong I have a face pic as my profile pic (granted it's a crap pic) but this site can be a bit of a hypocrisy

over a year ago

"Do what I do then, don't bother messaging and trying to strike up a conversation. Instead go to a swingers club and meet people that way, no need for a face pic then

You have to understand, here even obese women with missing teeth rule the roost simply because there are so many sad and desperate guys out there. So you either play to their rules or set your own rules and quite frankly ... the bar higher."

Good advice to be honest.

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

I don't really message them or the ones who say single guys read profile ffs or no reply

Just leave them there is always someone around the corner

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

They’re not controlling you, as you don’t have to send a face picture, you have a choice. So those women also have a choice to respond to a message of a guy with a dick, body or blank picture on his profile.

I get messages, nowhere near as many women on here but to be honest I wouldn’t be interested in a guy who was hiding his face either.

You’re competing with a lot of guys for very few women on this site, all you’re doing is making it more difficult for yourself.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No one is forcing you to send one OP. Just message the profiles that don't ask that of people. It's not controlling either, it's called a preference.

By *hill44Man
over a year ago

hinckley

"They’re not controlling you, as you don’t have to send a face picture, you have a choice. So those women also have a choice to respond to a message of a guy with a dick, body or blank picture on his profile.

I get messages, nowhere near as many women on here but to be honest I wouldn’t be interested in a guy who was hiding his face either.

You’re competing with a lot of guys for very few women on this site, all you’re doing is making it more difficult for yourself. "

Totally agree

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

They get to control who they message under what circumstances.

Guess what. So do you!

By *otwife34Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

We don’t ask anyone to message us, but if you want to then that’s the rules! You don’t have to follow them that’s up to you.. don’t see the issue

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

You can choose to ignore the request and not message. I don't see it as controlling, more that they would rather see if there is a physical attraction, before engaging in ping pong messages. It helps cut through the red tape and allow for there not to be potential wounded egos further down the line, if they didn't fancy that person. Best get it out of the way from the off

By *OWERFLOWER1Couple
over a year ago

southeast essex

"I don't really message them or the ones who say single guys read profile ffs or no reply

Just leave them there is always someone around the corner "

I like that! & have much respect for single guys on here! x

over a year ago

Everyone should have either a face pic on their profile or some pic in general. Seems mostly from whenever I've been looking to meet people that it's the people with zero pics that demand the face pic for "verification purposes" even though the site has 2 types of verification

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

People like that are easy to avoid on here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Everyone should have either a face pic on their profile or some pic in general. Seems mostly from whenever I've been looking to meet people that it's the people with zero pics that demand the face pic for "verification purposes" even though the site has 2 types of verification"

There are other ways to send pictures. And for this purpose, it whittles down the onslaught of messages. If you can't respect a simple request, can you respect their consent later?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Its so controlling.

Women are in charge on Fab....

By *exymansexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Warfield

I think you ladies would feel very different if all they guys on here demanded a photo of your cunt just to say hello...

In case they don't like it. I mean there has to be mutual attraction.

And if they don't like it and don't find it attractive... well not point in continuing.

How does that sound?

Make you feel good does it?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not like people ever demand anything about what I wear, how I groom, how I'll behave, down to the shade of lipstick they expect to get on their cock...

Oh wait. That happens every damn day. Silly me.

over a year ago

"I think you ladies would feel very different if all they guys on here demanded a photo of your cunt just to say hello...

And if they don't like it and don't find it attractive... well not point in continuing.

How does that sound?

Make you feel good does it?"

You are comparing a face picture to a crotch shot? To be fair, I'd prefer some men to do that. It would be great for the filtering process

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think you ladies would feel very different if all they guys on here demanded a photo of your cunt just to say hello...

How does that sound?

I came on here expecting not to get far. If I hadn't liked it, I would have left.

Men message me every day demanding to see my face, genitals, action shots, and more, trying to control me in intricate detail. I laugh at them and block them.

If I got no attention, I can masturbate.

over a year ago

"It's not like people ever demand anything about what I wear, how I groom, how I'll behave, down to the shade of lipstick they expect to get on their cock...

Oh wait. That happens every damn day. Silly me. "

Every day?

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

You could actually spin it around and see it as you being the one who is controlling, by trying to dictate what women should be allowed to put on their profile, then belittling them as not being normal, because their requests differs from what you think is an acceptable request

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's not like people ever demand anything about what I wear, how I groom, how I'll behave, down to the shade of lipstick they expect to get on their cock...

Every day? "

Yes. Every day I get messages telling me where I'll be or what I'll wear or how I'll please them. The well of entitled fuckery is deep.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

How does that sound?

Hang on I thought we were talking about face pic's,so the women are asking you for a dick pic straight away before they'll talk?

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

Unfortunately they make demands because certain men will be happy to oblige . I avoid and tend to block all these types of profiles

over a year ago

Every day?

Yes. Every day I get messages telling me where I'll be or what I'll wear or how I'll please them. The well of entitled fuckery is deep. "

Does it bother you?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I still can't see the issue. Under these circumstances I'll negotiate with someone about possibly having sex with them.

If you don't like those circumstances, don't message me.

You have your own circumstances. You can decline too.

All is well, problem solved.

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

Its so controlling.

It seems a fair and reasonable request.

Why would you translate it to be some kind of demeaning ransom demand?

Would you have a comfortable conversation in everyday life with someone wearing a balaclava?

Of course not!!!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Every day?

Yes. Every day I get messages telling me where I'll be or what I'll wear or how I'll please them. The well of entitled fuckery is deep.

Does it bother you? "

It's annoying that people don't read my profile and abide by my wishes, yes. But I don't try to get around the conditions that anyone's set. I just block them.

over a year ago

"People like that are easy to avoid on here."

If they are demanding and controlling in their profiles I don't need to waste any time mailing them.

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

Where all the normal people that can have a normal conversation with out completely controlling the other person?

It seems a fair and reasonable request.

Why would you translate it to be some kind of demeaning ransom demand?

Would you have a comfortable conversation in everyday life with someone wearing a balaclava?

Of course not!!!!"

Only in a role play scenario

over a year ago

Every day?

Does it bother you?

It's annoying that people don't read my profile and abide by my wishes, yes. But I don't try to get around the conditions that anyone's set. I just block them. "

Do you ever read other peoples profile and send the first message??

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Every day?

Does it bother you?

It's annoying that people don't read my profile and abide by my wishes, yes. But I don't try to get around the conditions that anyone's set. I just block them.

Do you ever read other peoples profile and send the first message??"

Yes. And I consider their wishes, if I'm OK with that, and I comply. It's not difficult.

over a year ago

Every day?

Does it bother you?

Yes. And I consider their wishes, if I'm OK with that, and I comply. It's not difficult. "

Fair enough, would you message a profile that you liked the look off but demanded that you send a face photo to get a reply?

By *exymansexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Warfield

"You could actually spin it around and see it as you being the one who is controlling,"

No. You can't.

It is they who introduce the 'do this or else'. Period. Not the men.

No man on here ever says it to the ladies.

Many people on here are insecure or very private. The dialogue and the trust should come first. Then the photos and maybe meeting.

We have feelings and deserve respect.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Every day?

Does it bother you?

Yes. And I consider their wishes, if I'm OK with that, and I comply. It's not difficult.

Fair enough, would you message a profile that you liked the look off but demanded that you send a face photo to get a reply? "

If I liked the profile enough, yes. I certainly wouldn't pester them without.

over a year ago

"You could actually spin it around and see it as you being the one who is controlling,

No. You can't.

Many people on here are insecure or very private. The dialogue and the trust should come first. Then the photos and maybe meeting.

"

It can be frustrating but you have the choice to avoid these profiles. I would just block them and move on

over a year ago

Every day?

Does it bother you?

Fair enough, would you message a profile that you liked the look off but demanded that you send a face photo to get a reply?

If I liked the profile enough, yes. I certainly wouldn't pester them without. "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You could actually spin it around and see it as you being the one who is controlling,

No. You can't.

"

You have no idea what goes on in our inboxes. I get demeaning demands every day, sometimes many times a day.

"face pic or no reply" doesn't really compare to the elaborate demand scenarios I get sent.

You can choose not to message profiles like that. I can't filter out messages that make my skin crawl (short of closing my filters or my account). And it's different. I make it clear I don't like that, they're violating my wishes. Profiles that make demands aren't violating yours, you just don't like their conditions.

By *nmkinkCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I've had a single man profile on here and remember how tough it was.

But now as part of a couple I get to see the other side. Loads of messages from guys.. 'how are you?' etc. This despite us showing as not looking for single men...

It becomes a full time job just sending polite replies, it's no wonder people become inpatient

over a year ago

No. You can't.

"

No men say it, because there are far more men on here than women. If the roles were reversed, I'm sure there would be quite a few men who would place demands also.

Given the nature of the site, attraction is paramount. Even on dating sites, people want to see who they are talking to. Imagine talking and getting to know someone, only to find you have zero attraction towards each other when, you see each other? It just seems like a waste of time was invested in that person. Unless they are both seeking friendship and nothing more.... That's when I believe attraction shouldn't play a part

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I do actually, occasionally, see things like size 12 and under, fatties need not apply. I doubt they get far, but they certainly exist. (my size 16 arse blocks them)

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

Its so controlling.

If a guy messages me I will want to see his face as it's a sex site so I don't want to waste my time chatting if I'm never going to meet.

If I messages him I will send one first.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've had a single man profile on here and remember how tough it was.

But now as part of a couple I get to see the other side. Loads of messages from guys.. 'how are you?' etc. This despite us showing as not looking for single men...

It becomes a full time job just sending polite replies, it's no wonder people become inpatient "

Or you're going to be my dirty slut and (insert a long elaborate story which is violent and degrading, which occasionally makes me gag).

over a year ago

No. You can't.

No men say it, because there are far more men on here than women. If the roles were reversed, I'm sure there would be quite a few men who would place demands also.

Given the nature of the site, attraction is paramount. Even on dating sites, people want to see who they are talking to. Imagine talking and getting to know someone, only to find you have zero attraction towards each other when, you see each other? It just seems like a waste of time was invested in that person. Unless they are both seeking friendship and nothing more.... That's when I believe attraction shouldn't play a part "

Exactly this

over a year ago

I don't see it as controlling, I see it as they just want to know straight off if there is an attraction.

There's no point chatting if you don't like what you see. It saves wasting time.

I'll have a bit of a chat before asking if they have a face pic they can share. As long as they do, I'll send my pic when I ask for theirs.

I used to ask for a pic & send mine & then I'd get some replies saying they don't have a face pic on fab or that they're not single so won't send a pic

Even when I explain how to add one direct from their phone, they still sometimes avoid sending a pic. So I won't send mine or keep chatting unless I'm going to get one back

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

No. You can't.

"

Imagine the scenario, you’re messaging a woman neither of you have sent face pictures, it’s gone on for quite sometime, plenty in common so much so a meeting is partially arranged. She sends a face picture, very nice you think, asks for one in return, which you then send, what if she then blocks you or messages you back and says she doesn’t find you attractive enough ?

Wouldn’t you feel a bit let down ? Surely it’s better for you that there is a mutual attraction, rather than spend time on a lost cause due to lack of attraction for both of you.

By *oftSwingCpl1980Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I don't see it as a problem, It's nice to know who your chatting too. "

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

You have to remember , women are out numbered 10-1 at least by men , they can do what ever they want and be very selective

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

You can choose to ignore the request and not message. I don't see it as controlling, more that they would rather see if there is a physical attraction, before engaging in ping pong messages. It helps cut through the red tape and allow for there not to be potential wounded egos further down the line, if they didn't fancy that person. Best get it out of the way from the off "

Exactly . Whats the point in nessaging someone for a month then you send a face pic and they say thanks but no thanks . Waste of everyones time that

By *exymansexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Warfield

"Imagine the scenario, you’re messaging a woman neither of you have sent face pictures, it’s gone on for quite sometime, plenty in common so much so a meeting is partially arranged. She sends a face picture, very nice you think, asks for one in return, which you then send, what if she then blocks you or messages you back and says she doesn’t find you attractive enough ?

"

That has never been my experience.

People whom I have had normal 'getting to know you conversation' with either found we did not 'click' and were not looking for the same thing ....or we did click. And we met.

People. Not a meat product.

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

Its not controlling if a dont fancy the guy then al not be meeting end off.. so a facepic early on saves time chatting with now outcome

over a year ago

"Imagine the scenario, you’re messaging a woman neither of you have sent face pictures, it’s gone on for quite sometime, plenty in common so much so a meeting is partially arranged. She sends a face picture, very nice you think, asks for one in return, which you then send, what if she then blocks you or messages you back and says she doesn’t find you attractive enough ?

People whom I have had normal 'getting to know you conversation' with either found we did not 'click' and were not looking for the same thing ....or we did click. And we met.

"

I'd understand if they were asking for cock pics. But they want face pics. Seeing you as a piece of meat would surely mean they only wanted your cock?

over a year ago

You know they aren't holding a gun to your head and you don't have to message these people but an early face pic if you make the first move is only polite and no time is wasted chatting if no attraction.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd understand if they were asking for cock pics. But they want face pics. Seeing you as a piece of meat would surely mean they only wanted your cock? "

Yeah, that's the opposite of treating someone like meat. They care about your face!

over a year ago

"

I actually think your approach would put me off more, in all honesty. That you would consider meeting someone without knowing what they looked like. It feels too much like blind date

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We don't always ask for face pics.

over a year ago

I'd understand if they were asking for cock pics. But they want face pics. Seeing you as a piece of meat would surely mean they only wanted your cock?

Yeah, that's the opposite of treating someone like meat. They care about your face! "

Especially when the OP's avatar is of his cock.... yet he doesn't want people to see his face, as that would be deemed as being seen as a piece of meat. I'm truly confused

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"We don't always ask for face pics. "

I don't either, for what it's worth.

By *exyCouple999Couple
over a year ago

South Bucks

Its so controlling.

Send us a face pic and we'll tell you what we think !

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, that's the opposite of treating someone like meat. They care about your face!

Especially when the OP's avatar is of his cock.... yet he doesn't want people to see his face, as that would be deemed as being seen as a piece of meat. I'm truly confused "

I think it's this women and couples having standards thing again. It's outrageous.

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Newport

We don't have it on our profile (currently hidden as not looking to play) but if I am going to spend my time chatting to someone with the view of meeting then I have to feel a level of attraction to them, and for me that means liking how they look. I have to look at their face, want to kiss them, etc. What their cock looks like is secondary for me.

Sorry if that's shallow or anything but it's true.

If someone won't send me a face pic then that's up to them but I won't continue chatting without one. I'd send one in return and fully accept I'm not everyone's cup of tea either. Mutual attraction is important.

Everyone has a choice to reply to me and I don't demand it. But I can choose whether to carry on chatting or not. Tbh it's the same with the level of effort put into the messages as well. A simple "wanna shag" isn't going to get anywhere with me, I don't work that way. Effort = results for most people and that goes both ways.

By *otwife34Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

No. You can't.

"

For us if there isn’t an initial attraction then what’s the point in wasting ours and their time?? We get so many messages a day there simply isn’t time to get to know everyone on the site, we aren’t bothered whether the guy sends a face pic or not that’s up to them.. but we won’t reply without one

By *otwife34Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"We don't have it on our profile (currently hidden as not looking to play) but if I am going to spend my time chatting to someone with the view of meeting then I have to feel a level of attraction to them, and for me that means liking how they look. I have to look at their face, want to kiss them, etc. What their cock looks like is secondary for me.

Sorry if that's shallow or anything but it's true.

If someone won't send me a face pic then that's up to them but I won't continue chatting without one. I'd send one in return and fully accept I'm not everyone's cup of tea either. Mutual attraction is important.

Everyone has a choice to reply to me and I don't demand it. But I can choose whether to carry on chatting or not. Tbh it's the same with the level of effort put into the messages as well. A simple "wanna shag" isn't going to get anywhere with me, I don't work that way. Effort = results for most people and that goes both ways.

"

This

over a year ago

Don't you only have to click one button to attach a picture on messages? It is really that hard to do? If you want to talk to a woman it is really bothersome for that person to see whom they are talking to, they are not talking to your penis.

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Its so controlling.

When you meet someone in a club or pub they are not faceless. Why would anyone in their right mind arrange to meet up with anyone who has no face photos on here is beyond me, if you intend to have sex there's a high chance that you will be looking at his or her cum face sooner or later

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP with an attitude like that you clearly need to go back to Fab school - people are entitled to ask for what the heck they like on here - no-one is forcing you to comply, in fact if you don't like something on a profile just move on to one that does appeal, no point getting worked up over those that don't.

To your point though, surely you can see it would be better to establish an attraction to someone early on than get chatting, build a rapport and then find that you don't find the person attractive? That's all anyone (men included) that asks for a face pic in their profile is doing.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

So when you message a woman it’s only her Profile and not her pictures that you’re interested in ? If she hasn’t got any pictures to view, you would be happy to chat and if you get along just meet ?

Or do you look at her pictures if you like what you see message, isn’t that treating her like she’s a piece of meat ?

over a year ago

Stop moaning, OP and send me your face picture

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

So when you message a woman it’s only her Profile and not her pictures that you’re interested in ? If she hasn’t got any pictures to view, you would be happy to chat and if you get along just meet ?

Or do you look at her pictures if you like what you see message, isn’t that treating her like she’s a piece of meat ? "

"Wow hot pics I'd love a piece of that" is probably in my top five most common messages.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Its so controlling.

Being on the end of such a demand is demeaning and belittling"

You have a choice: you do not have to comply. You (or anyone else) is not being controlled.

People run their profiles how they wish. They've already made their choice (to automatically not open or reply to messages without face pics) and they're advising Fab of this choice.

It's quite simple really.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Or do you look at her pictures if you like what you see message, isn’t that treating her like she’s a piece of meat ?

"Wow hot pics I'd love a piece of that" is probably in my top five most common messages. "

Same with me, I get love your pictures, fancy a meet ? The majority comment on my pictures in messages. I have no doubt if I hid them all the messages would dry up.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will admit, this thread has made me laugh a little.

Men becoming so indignant when a profile asks them to do something they can easily ignore and walk away from!

It seems men in society really don't like being the under dog for once, where as women have had to endure it for years, hilarious

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I will admit, this thread has made me laugh a little.

Men becoming so indignant when a profile asks them to do something they can easily ignore and walk away from!

It seems men in society really don't like being the under dog for once, where as women have had to endure it for years, hilarious "

Preach.

By *onygirlieWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"OP with an attitude like that you clearly need to go back to Fab school - people are entitled to ask for what the heck they like on here - no-one is forcing you to comply, in fact if you don't like something on a profile just move on to one that does appeal, no point getting worked up over those that don't.

To your point though, surely you can see it would be better to establish an attraction to someone early on than get chatting, build a rapport and then find that you don't find the person attractive? That's all anyone (men included) that asks for a face pic in their profile is doing."

Well said that man

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

So would you be more or less likely to message me if I had my face showing or not?

over a year ago

I can see the next thread. Bloody hell, chatted for weeks to a lovely lady only to be blocked when I sent my face pic. How demoralising, bloody time waster!!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I'm proper confused OP. You're profile says you're not looking for women, yet you want an FB

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

What a silly pointless thread, I am never ever ever ever ever gonna chat to a man that I have never seen a face photo of. If you think this makes me shallow and what ever else then fine but I won’t talk to anyone to that has a crappy dick pic and a few lines of shit about being spiritual .

You need to wake up to reality if you think your gonna get anywhere being mr anonymous.

Sex is about attraction end of.

over a year ago

Especially when the OP's avatar is of his cock.... yet he doesn't want people to see his face, as that would be deemed as being seen as a piece of meat. I'm truly confused

I think it's this women and couples having standards thing again. It's outrageous. "

Oh for sure .. its a cock doesnt matter what the face looks like eh !!

Think theres a mix up here between women and some men who will shag anything that has a fanny

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I never ask for a face pic. I often don't even look at one sent to me, I read the message and profile and decide from that.

I also dont send them. Once I'm friendly with someone I will allow them to see my friends only pics which have my face in them......

over a year ago

Society frowns far more upon Women in this lifestyle than Men.

It's fine they may want to check that don't know the guy messaging before sharing a picture.

By *iolet82Woman
over a year ago

strathaven

"I don't see it as an issue tbf, many of the single girls get hundreds of messages a day. And I think a level of mutual attraction is key to any meet. "

Exactly! In no way is it controlling. Men also ask this question and I happily comply.

By *exymansexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Warfield

Thank you everyone for posting.

I do wish to be true to myself and I am more of a private person than some others.

I am not happy sending my face pic out to everyone I say hello too before I have even had a reply.

It could be my next door neighbour or a work colleague for all I know or even my boss.

I prefer to talk to someone and get a feel for them before I trust.

But I do agree that on here a lot of women feel they are in a position to call the shots.

Its just disappointing that some women on here have become controlling and demanding. That will not work for me. I am not that desperate for sex.

I would like to meet just one discerning lady for a regular meet.

So I will start seeing this as an opportunity to cross some ladies off the list.

group hug.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... But it's not controlling. It just isn't. For reasons stated above.

And it is, as also noted, very rich all the complaining guys do on here given what men dish out to women everywhere else!

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

If someone’s shady about sending a face pic, it just makes me think they are hiding something or that they must think they are unattractive.

Nothing will progress without a clear face pic swap, as others have said there has to be mutual attraction.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

It's your call entirely who you send your face pic to OP, the way to look at it is if someone is asking for something that doesn't fit your own personal criteria then they're not a good match - no point bemoaning it, they're just as entitled to their criteria as you are yours - just move on to someone that does match.

Also what you see as demanding and controlling is not necessarily the case, and ask yourself this - which came first, the people who have strict criteria they use in their profiles to filter out people or the demanding and entitled people who have unrealistic expectations and bombard them with ridiculous messages? It's very much a chicken and egg, vicious circle kind of thing.

Perhaps if people (and lets face it, it is mostly men) started having a better attitude, approach and realistic expectations, maybe some of those you see as being demanding and controlling wouldn't see the need to stress their criteria in quite the same way.

over a year ago

How is this even remotely a problem?

God forbid someone wants to know if they are attracted to you.

Just last week I was flirting with a woman who immediatley blocked me after I sent a face pic, based on that impression alone, imagine if we'd met up having never seen my face, no doubt she would have run a mile

It makes it easier for everyone, and shows you're actually interested in saying something other than 'U wanna fuk'

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Thank you everyone for posting.

I do wish to be true to myself and I am more of a private person than some others.

I am not happy sending my face pic out to everyone I say hello too before I have even had a reply.

It could be my next door neighbour or a work colleague for all I know or even my boss.

I prefer to talk to someone and get a feel for them before I trust.

But I do agree that on here a lot of women feel they are in a position to call the shots.

Its just disappointing that some women on here have become controlling and demanding. That will not work for me. I am not that desperate for sex.

I would like to meet just one discerning lady for a regular meet.

So I will start seeing this as an opportunity to cross some ladies off the list.

group hug.

"

How very magnanimous of you, I’m sure the ladies on here that you have crossed off your list are devestated.

In the end you’re just another single Male complaining you can’t get a shag.

Good luck Op with your attitude you’ll need it.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

If you're wearing a bag over your face on the meet then i guess it's fine not to show your face.

Are women looking for men with bags on their head though?

over a year ago

Could be a new interest, bagface

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Could be a new interest, bagface"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Could be a new interest, bagface

"

I've now got that old Not The Nine O'Clock News sketch running through my head

https://youtu.be/DvswW6M7bMo

Wonder if he wants slimline salad dressing too?

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Its so controlling.

Its simple don't mail them!

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

You can choose to ignore the request and not message. I don't see it as controlling, more that they would rather see if there is a physical attraction, before engaging in ping pong messages. It helps cut through the red tape and allow for there not to be potential wounded egos further down the line, if they didn't fancy that person. Best get it out of the way from the off "

By *lack_PantherUKMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I have no problem attaching a face pic to any message/ email I send out. This may be a sex site but there should still be transparency, from both parties. Better to find out sooner rather than later that there is zero chemistry.

over a year ago

I don’t see the issue! This is a swinging site so the main goal is to have sex.

It’s not like we are here to find friends. (that’s what face book is for)

So seeing if there is a attraction from the off isn’t a bad thing.

I normally ask first for a picture, but naturally if a guy messaged and said “hey how are you can I have a face picture”. I would oblige and send one first.

But I would want to see a face picture before getting into any chat.

over a year ago

Its so controlling.

Personally as my face is public. I like to see a face. Not one of a thousand cock pics or blank profiles we women get sent daily.. Attraction has to be there end of.

over a year ago

"Do what I do then, don't bother messaging and trying to strike up a conversation. Instead go to a swingers club and meet people that way, no need for a face pic then

You have to understand, here even obese women with missing teeth rule the roost simply because there are so many sad and desperate guys out there. So you either play to their rules or set your own rules and quite frankly ... the bar higher."

"Obese women with missing teeth" shouldn't have to settle or lower their standards to make these "sad and desperate men" feel better about themselves. Nobody is telling these men to try it on with women they aren't really attracted to and if they choose to then they're only hurting their own self esteem.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You have to understand, here even obese women with missing teeth rule the roost simply because there are so many sad and desperate guys out there. So you either play to their rules or set your own rules and quite frankly ... the bar higher.

"Obese women with missing teeth" shouldn't have to settle or lower their standards to make these "sad and desperate men" feel better about themselves. Nobody is telling these men to try it on with women they aren't really attracted to and if they choose to then they're only hurting their own self esteem. "

Quite. Everyone gets to set standards, even the toothless sad desperate obese people!

Post new Message to Thread