Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples

Jump to newest

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Why do (couples) not all of them just have pics of either just the male or female??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do (couples) not all of them just have pics of either just the male or female??"
always seem to be pics of female....the few that ive seen of just the male....is because she doesnt exist had that couple of times

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Why do (couples) not all of them just have pics of either just the male or female??always seem to be pics of female....the few that ive seen of just the male....is because she doesnt exist had that couple of times"
yes I think that's very true

over a year ago

Not true on our profile mainly me (Rebecca) David not into pictures

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not true on our profile mainly me (Rebecca) David not into pictures "
why only the female then and not a single profile then

over a year ago

without sounding rude if you both meet why not pics of both of you? Just wondering

over a year ago

Maybe because that’s what they want to share?

over a year ago

We've been approached by a few couples who've only got pics of the woman. What does the guy look like? We be old fashioned, but we like to know what the guy looks like who's going to be fucking the Mrs!

over a year ago

For us, it’s because of his job. His tattoos make him identifiable- lol, although I guess mine do too, recognise me and you’ll recognise him, if you do the maths. However, I’m also more comfortable in front of the camera, and new pics makes us pop up on feeds, hence more of me x We share pics of him privately, if others share as well, as it’s not blind date, so both need to show pics- not all do xx

Viv xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Couples profile should have pics of both and I don't mean just genetalia pics

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Why do (couples) not all of them just have pics of either just the male or female??"

We guess it is a choice thing and people just respect that.

If the profile doesn't appeal then just pass it by.

You could compare it to the single guys who think that all their profile pics should be of their cock.

over a year ago

Definitely should have both on if both message to meet, mr isn’t keen on his pics but we wouldn’t meet a ghost so it just part of it or atleast send pics in your first message

over a year ago

50/50 for us, we are a couple so only right (for us) you see both.

Danish x

over a year ago

It’s the same with people hiding some of their verifications especially if they don’t have many just looks shady

By *iyuWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"It’s the same with people hiding some of their verifications especially if they don’t have many just looks shady"

I really don't understand why people hide verifications. Have no avatar etc. It does seem shady af.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

We have a few of the male half not sure if more is needed but to many we think puts couples of

over a year ago

Because we want to. We have more offers than we can shake a stick at somits not doing us any harm.

over a year ago

"It’s the same with people hiding some of their verifications especially if they don’t have many just looks shady

I really don't understand why people hide verifications. Have no avatar etc. It does seem shady af. "

I know, even if it’s a bad one it’s probably not as bad as what it makes people imagine it is so completely puts me of, I meet separately sometimes too so it’s just not safe enough is it, could say anything

over a year ago

"It’s the same with people hiding some of their verifications especially if they don’t have many just looks shady

I really don't understand why people hide verifications. Have no avatar etc. It does seem shady af.

I know, even if it’s a bad one it’s probably not as bad as what it makes people imagine it is so completely puts me of, I meet separately sometimes too so it’s just not safe enough is it, could say anything "

We have a hidden verification. Purely because they mentioned our real names in it.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

We like to see both (even hubby likes to see a cock pic, as he knows what I’m looking for and will know if he should bother adding to the hotlist or not!)

I’ll have to go check out profile out now and make sure we’re both there!

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 09:41:09]

over a year ago

We are real

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

"Why do (couples) not all of them just have pics of either just the male or female??always seem to be pics of female....the few that ive seen of just the male....is because she doesnt exist had that couple of times"

This is so true x

over a year ago

Yep, same here.

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We are real "
and not rude

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

We don't swap with couples, so seemed like a waste of time having many pics of me on there.

over a year ago

Only reason most our pics are of her is because she is the selling point, men want her women want her, most couples want single women, most women want women to explore with, most men here for meeting a women, if the profile was mainly all pics of me (male) then we would get no where..... oh wait we don’t anyway haha

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Only reason most our pics are of her is because she is the selling point, men want her women want her, most couples want single women, most women want women to explore with, most men here for meeting a women, if the profile was mainly all pics of me (male) then we would get no where..... oh wait we don’t anyway haha"
lol

over a year ago

"Only reason most our pics are of her is because she is the selling point, men want her women want her, most couples want single women, most women want women to explore with, most men here for meeting a women, if the profile was mainly all pics of me (male) then we would get no where..... oh wait we don’t anyway haha"

I agree with that, but, if a couple is reaching out messaging for a swap, they should have pics of the man too as he is included in what they are selling.

Only if they are messaging asking for swaps with mr involved, if their not then it’s completely upto them what pics or no pics they put up but they won’t get as far as those who show what they are selling

My opinion is void anyway as we don’t message anyone for a swap just meet in clubs and use this to chat

over a year ago

Ours are evenly mixed in public pics and private.

It annoys us when it's only pics of one or the other, so we make sure not to do it.

By *ockey64 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Only reason most our pics are of her is because she is the selling point, men want her women want her, most couples want single women, most women want women to explore with, most men here for meeting a women, if the profile was mainly all pics of me (male) then we would get no where..... oh wait we don’t anyway haha

All opinions are welcome. Just can't stand the rudeness of some when a simple polite question is asked

I agree with that, but, if a couple is reaching out messaging for a swap, they should have pics of the man too as he is included in what they are selling.

Only if they are messaging asking for swaps with mr involved, if their not then it’s completely upto them what pics or no pics they put up but they won’t get as far as those who show what they are selling

My opinion is void anyway as we don’t message anyone for a swap just meet in clubs and use this to chat "

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Mainly pics of AJ on ours, probably because she’s useless at taking photos

We do have face pics of both of us in friends which we send when looking to meet

over a year ago

I really don't understand why people hide verifications. Have no avatar etc. It does seem shady af. "

I hide old verifications as I only need people to know I am me and not a man.

Some of my old verifications attracted attention I didn't want, so I hid them.

over a year ago

I believe couples don't bother with pics of the man because he just watches and wanks.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

"I believe couples don't bother with pics of the man because he just watches and wanks."

. Oooooh not in our experience

over a year ago

"I believe couples don't bother with pics of the man because he just watches and wanks."

I certainly don’t lol I’m very much involved Danish likes watching me enjoy a woman as much as I enjoy watching her

Doughnut

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

Not in any meet I’ve had with couples !!

over a year ago

Everyone has their profile how they choose to have them we tend to switch ours up, there’s not as many pics of my hubby because of his tattoos on his arms (I can hide mine on my wrist if I position it properly ) and you know what that fine with us and that is because it’s our profile therefore our choice if people don’t like they they don’t msg simple as... that doesn’t mean I don’t exist and its just my hubby on here

that’s where Veris come into it all our Veris state we’re a couple and they’ve met us as a couple wether that’s playing or a social, we don’t hide pictures face pics, body pics etc are on the account to be seen on our friends only pics we just choose not to have everything on show

When it comes to Veris a lot of people don’t take into account when people leave the veri disappears so it’s not Always a case of ‘hiding them’

The trick is talk to people, drop them a msg and don’t judge them for what they’ve shown and not shown not everyone on here is happy for faces, photos or whatever to choose to thy doesn’t mean they’re not real at all If you feel the same after a few quick msgs say so and block them...it’s no big deal so many people jump to conclusions on here it’s good to be weary but give people a chance

By *attooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

We (SydnNancy) have pictures of us both on ours because it’s our couple profile.

I’m always wary of couple profiles where they don’t have any together. Usually means they’re a guy posing as a couple from my experience.

By *layfulCouple86Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

I must admit we're guilty of this but I (Mr) often think no one's that bothered about seeing me as 99% of stuff we get asked is about Mrs.

over a year ago

And they are hot pic's!

over a year ago

"We (SydnNancy) have pictures of us both on ours because it’s our couple profile.

I’m always wary of couple profiles where they don’t have any together. Usually means they’re a guy posing as a couple from my experience."

Ok...... I think our verifications suggest otherwise.

By *attooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We (SydnNancy) have pictures of us both on ours because it’s our couple profile.

I’m always wary of couple profiles where they don’t have any together. Usually means they’re a guy posing as a couple from my experience.

Ok...... I think our verifications suggest otherwise."

Which is why I said ‘wary’ and ‘usually’

over a year ago

Is it not up to all of us what we chose to share on fab?

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Bait

over a year ago

"Is it not up to all of us what we chose to share on fab? "

No it’s not the OP has stated that already. I believe you look at our profile what do you think about it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is it not up to all of us what we chose to share on fab?

No it’s not the OP has stated that already.

"

He didn't, he asked a question and didn't say people can't have a choice of what to put on their profile.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can I remind people that abusing people is not allowed on the forum and you will be banned for it if a mod sees it. Can I also remind people to report the abusive posts instead of abusing back as any abuse is not allowed on the forum. If you report and let it be dealt with instead please

Another note...private pics that you have on your profile won't show up in your pic count on your profile

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We just serve these profiles,there are so many on here with just the woman.

I am straight so profiles full of women turn me off.

If a couple profile only meets men then I understand no pics of the Male,but if they want to meet other couples,they should at least have 1 or 2 of the man.

It's their choice how they run their profile and our choice not to engage.

Miss

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Selling points suppose we got mainly Mrs S in our private we got pics of both of us (including up to date face pics

over a year ago

We do get exasperated with only one person's pics, as if were meeting a couple we both need to be interested in them. We have both on ours for that reason it cuts out problems if there's no attraction or chemistry there's no point in meeting. Maple

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"We do get exasperated with only one person's pics, as if were meeting a couple we both need to be interested in them. We have both on ours for that reason it cuts out problems if there's no attraction or chemistry there's no point in meeting. Maple "

Maple

By *attooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We do get exasperated with only one person's pics, as if were meeting a couple we both need to be interested in them. We have both on ours for that reason it cuts out problems if there's no attraction or chemistry there's no point in meeting. Maple "

Ditto

Mutual attraction over taking one for the team

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Same here. We’re not going to meet a couple that we haven’t seen both elements of and we wouldn’t expect anyone else to do the same.

We know the female is usually the draw but still need to see the guy. Looking at such profiles is a waste of our time tbh so we only rarely progress if we have to ask for pics of Mr.

The ‘he doesn’t like pics’ excuse doesn’t wash with me personally either, not hard to take a quick snap to at least give people the idea.

As far as hidden veris goes, we’ve got a couple from cam sessions that weren’t written in a way we’d like to be associated with, and also one from a party that wasn’t great (and was a copy and paste veri that wasn’t especially relevant) so have chosen not to show those ones. We’ve got enough others for it to not be an issue though

TB

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"We do get exasperated with only one person's pics, as if were meeting a couple we both need to be interested in them. We have both on ours for that reason it cuts out problems if there's no attraction or chemistry there's no point in meeting. Maple

Same here. We’re not going to meet a couple that we haven’t seen both elements of and we wouldn’t expect anyone else to do the same.

We know the female is usually the draw but still need to see the guy. Looking at such profiles is a waste of our time tbh so we only rarely progress if we have to ask for pics of Mr.

The ‘he doesn’t like pics’ excuse doesn’t wash with me personally either, not hard to take a quick snap to at least give people the idea.

As far as hidden veris goes, we’ve got a couple from cam sessions that weren’t written in a way we’d like to be associated with, and also one from a party that wasn’t great (and was a copy and paste veri that wasn’t especially relevant) so have chosen not to show those ones. We’ve got enough others for it to not be an issue though

TB"

This exactly xx

By *ittleKinksCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Yeah it frustrates us because in our relationship the female is more picky on looks than the male. So we rarely pass a couple by because of the female it's normally a male not being up to what L wants. That's why we have mixed photos

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

We are both picky, get more so as we get older lol, we don’t really have a type but find it harder and harder to find a couple where we are both happy. We find most of the good looking guys or those that look after themselves physically are single... unfortunate to say, it does seem a lot of guys in couples profiles rely on the female half

over a year ago

One of our biggest bugbears is when a so called couples profile has no pics of the male! We get that most will be of the lady but one or two of the guy is always good to decide if we want to message or reply to any message!

PT x

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We have photos of both of us on our profile. If we're going to meet a couple then we want to see both of you.

Mr2

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

"We have photos of both of us on our profile. If we're going to meet a couple then we want to see both of you.

Mr2 "

Same here . pointless having just pics of one half . suspicious I would say

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Not true on our profile mainly me (Rebecca) David not into pictures why only the female then and not a single profile then "

??? Because they are a couple

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We have photos of both of us on our profile. If we're going to meet a couple then we want to see both of you.

Mr2

Same here . pointless having just pics of one half . suspicious I would say"

Some of them seem that way.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Because it's only Mrs who plays. I do however send my face pic to meets so people can recognise at least one of us.

By *ovingittwoCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Ours are mainly me (mrs) but have a few of him after reading a similar thread a while ago. I get more FABS though lol Kx

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

We would like to think we have enough photos of us both together and on our own for people to be able to judge what we look like before messaging. We would never message a couple first where there was no pics of one half. Males that say they dont like photo being taken or shown would most likely be not what we are looking for anyway as they would either be not our type , shy, unimaginative and possibly boring .

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We have mainly female pics but I suppose you could argue our meets are mostly about ff. Think there’s one of him on there, but mostly our profile pics are just to give an idea of us and for a bit of exhibitionist fun. If we message anybody they get pictures of us both, and our friend gallery is also full of pictures of us both.

Pretty much the people who we are interested in meeting or friends with see both of us, as that’s only fair and they’re the only people we feel the need to be that open with. Everybody else just gets what we like and are comfortable with sharing, if it puts people off getting in touch I suppose that’s just our loss.

over a year ago

My husband doesnt want pics of him on here thats his choice . If we did arrange a meet then we would send a pic privately

over a year ago

No pictures of my other half because he doesn't join in. The whole reason we are on here is because I'm a hot wife and he finds men for me. We are 100% genuine as you can see from our verifications . If one person from the couple isn't joining in there's no point in decent photos of them

over a year ago

We just think not many woman are interested in seeing loads of dick pics or the Male part of the couple. We have some of my partner and anyone can request pretty much any photo they like of us. Just a lot of dick pics around so I guess we have just given that option after some messages x

By *cgkcCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

We've got a pretty even spread of m/f/mf pics, I think.

Post new Message to Thread