Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Desperate guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's such a turn off. If u read my profile and follow my rules, u wudnt have to beg me to come meet me, it's a total turn off, I'm sure there's plenty girls who live closer that u can meet up with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just block them and move on, many men won’t give a shit about what you’ve wrote on your profile anyway

over a year ago

You're preaching to the choir, but it I'm glad you got that off your chest.

over a year ago

What is the point of this thread? I’m sure most guys are also getting messages from desperate guys.....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What is the point of this thread? I’m sure most guys are also getting messages from desperate guys....."

Most guys who aren't looking for guys block single guys from messaging.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"What is the point of this thread? I’m sure most guys are also getting messages from desperate guys....."

Ain’t that the truth

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It does seem to be the case that many people here can't or won't read. Yes it's annoying. Unfortunately there's not much to do about it.

over a year ago

"What is the point of this thread? I’m sure most guys are also getting messages from desperate guys.....

Most guys who aren't looking for guys block single guys from messaging. "

I just mean that it’s hardly worth making a thread about. We all know there are desperate guys on here, it is a website centred around sexual dalliances.

News just in - oranges, are orange.....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What is the point of this thread? I’m sure most guys are also getting messages from desperate guys.....

I just mean that it’s hardly worth making a thread about. We all know there are desperate guys on here, it is a website centred around sexual dalliances.

News just in - oranges, are orange....."

I didn't realise that men looking for sex meant that they were disgusting, stupid, inconsiderate, abusive, or more. And even after learning that some are, bloody hell it's frustrating trawling through that crap. To me, that's the point of this thread.

over a year ago

" I didn't realise that men looking for sex meant that they were disgusting, stupid, inconsiderate, abusive, or more. And even after learning that some are, bloody hell it's frustrating trawling through that crap. To me, that's the point of this thread. "

Thank you.

over a year ago

For a thread that is considered pointless this has had a fair amount of posts already lol

over a year ago

I didn't realise that men looking for sex meant that they were disgusting, stupid, inconsiderate, abusive, or more. And even after learning that some are, bloody hell it's frustrating trawling through that crap. To me, that's the point of this thread. "

The only person that ever mentioned men being any of that was: yourself.

Men don’t get sex as easily as women, thus you will obviously get offers that you’d rather not. Not reading profiles is generally due to the fact that, even when you do, rarely ever get a reply. Also the poster in question only seems to ask for pictures, which is rich coming from someone that will probably not reply to 99.9% of those that do.

Thus, why should a man have to even bother sending a face pic before knowing there’s any interest?

By *ellytransvTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

Anyone who moans about the quality of messages they receive perhaps need to rethink the way they use this site. Try not being lazy and just waiting for messages to come in from people you find suitable.

I learnt a long time ago that if you want to meet the kind of people you want to meet, put some effort into searching profiles yourself and contacting them first. Problem sorted

over a year ago

"You're preaching to the choir"

...or maybe not, it seems.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a common trope on here. Men send bad messages, women complain. (and men don't think our side is that bad) While I expanded on "desperate", the OP seems to agree with me.

No, you may not get a reply, but if you don't want to comply with her (very common) request, then maybe leave her alone?

over a year ago

"Anyone who moans about the quality of messages they receive perhaps need to rethink the way they use this site. Try not being lazy and just waiting for messages to come in from people you find suitable.

I learnt a long time ago that if you want to meet the kind of people you want to meet, put some effort into searching profiles yourself and contacting them first. Problem sorted "

Someone speaks some sense. Thank you!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Anyone who moans about the quality of messages they receive perhaps need to rethink the way they use this site. Try not being lazy and just waiting for messages to come in from people you find suitable.

I learnt a long time ago that if you want to meet the kind of people you want to meet, put some effort into searching profiles yourself and contacting them first. Problem sorted "

I've tried a number of techniques. Problem not sorted.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I didn't realise that men looking for sex meant that they were disgusting, stupid, inconsiderate, abusive, or more. And even after learning that some are, bloody hell it's frustrating trawling through that crap. To me, that's the point of this thread.

The only person that ever mentioned men being any of that was: yourself.

Men don’t get sex as easily as women, thus you will obviously get offers that you’d rather not. Not reading profiles is generally due to the fact that, even when you do, rarely ever get a reply. Also the poster in question only seems to ask for pictures, which is rich coming from someone that will probably not reply to 99.9% of those that do.

Thus, why should a man have to even bother sending a face pic before knowing there’s any interest?"

Tend to agree there..

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Thus, why should a man have to even bother sending a face pic before knowing there’s any interest?"

Im guessing you have no idea. How many messages single females get. No point chatting if there's no attraction.

XX

over a year ago

"

Thus, why should a man have to even bother sending a face pic before knowing there’s any interest?

Im guessing you have no idea. How many messages single females get. No point chatting if there's no attraction.

XX "

Surely then, everyone should just add a face pic to their profile. The females that think that they’re gods gift: may, also see a decline in messages.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry that you think "please respect my wishes" makes women think they're God's gift.

over a year ago

"

XX "

Exactly! Or if they live miles away, and a meet is never going to happen

over a year ago

I didn't realise that men looking for sex meant that they were disgusting, stupid, inconsiderate, abusive, or more. And even after learning that some are, bloody hell it's frustrating trawling through that crap. To me, that's the point of this thread. "

Theres definately a thing of the desperate guys guys who get abusive because theyve been turned down or ignored, spoiling it for the genuine minority on this site.

over a year ago

I do message guys, if they live within my area and have a face pic, the problem is, there is genuinely only about 10 of those. So if there's no face pic, how do I know if I'm gonna find them attractive?

over a year ago

Ain’t that the truth "

in the end they only go for the best profile on here loll

over a year ago

" Theres definately a thing of the desperate guys guys who get abusive because theyve been turned down or ignored, spoiling it for the genuine minority on this site."

Exactly! I don't like to block ppl, or turn them down, or ignore them, so wot am I ment to do? Lol I try to explain it's not gonna happen cos they live too far away, then they start begging. They tell me they'll be at mine within 40 mins, even tho they live an hour and half away. Or tell me, it'll be worth it

over a year ago

"I'm sorry that you think "please respect my wishes" makes women think they're God's gift. "

I’m sorry that men messaging you and op, for the reasonings in which the website is for: makes them ‘disgusting,desperate,horrible human beings’

I’m sure that there is also an option to block those outwith the preferred distance. This thread is pointless, and seems to be more about bashing men than anything else. That, or ‘oh, life is soo tough, I have so many men that wish to have sex with me. Whatever shall I do?’

over a year ago

" Theres definately a thing of the desperate guys guys who get abusive because theyve been turned down or ignored, spoiling it for the genuine minority on this site.

Exactly! I don't like to block ppl, or turn them down, or ignore them, so wot am I ment to do? Lol I try to explain it's not gonna happen cos they live too far away, then they start begging. They tell me they'll be at mine within 40 mins, even tho they live an hour and half away. Or tell me, it'll be worth it"

I totally understand the amount of crap that women must get and it must be difficult finding the right ones in amongst it all, because of that i think that real guys messages get lost because you dont have the time to go through everything one by one x

over a year ago

"I'm sorry that you think "please respect my wishes" makes women think they're God's gift.

I’m sorry that men messaging you and op, for the reasonings in which the website is for: makes them ‘disgusting,desperate,horrible human beings’

I’m sure that there is also an option to block those outwith the preferred distance. This thread is pointless, and seems to be more about bashing men than anything else. That, or ‘oh, life is soo tough, I have so many men that wish to have sex with me. Whatever shall I do?’"

U know nothing about my life, or why I have set rules, and I'm not gonna even bother explaining myself.

This website is to find ppl to have sex with, not to be abused for saying no.

It makes no difference how many men want to have sex with me, if they don't follow my rules, they're not gonna get it. That is the point of this post

over a year ago

" Theres definately a thing of the desperate guys guys who get abusive because theyve been turned down or ignored, spoiling it for the genuine minority on this site.

Exactly! I don't like to block ppl, or turn them down, or ignore them, so wot am I ment to do? Lol I try to explain it's not gonna happen cos they live too far away, then they start begging. They tell me they'll be at mine within 40 mins, even tho they live an hour and half away. Or tell me, it'll be worth it

I totally understand the amount of crap that women must get and it must be difficult finding the right ones in amongst it all, because of that i think that real guys messages get lost because you dont have the time to go through everything one by one x"

You can see before opening a message if there is a picture attached though......

Surely this means that all those without can be instantly deleted. Which makes this thread a non-issue...

over a year ago

"I'm sorry that you think "please respect my wishes" makes women think they're God's gift.

I’m sure that there is also an option to block those outwith the preferred distance. This thread is pointless, and seems to be more about bashing men than anything else. That, or ‘oh, life is soo tough, I have so many men that wish to have sex with me. Whatever shall I do?’

U know nothing about my life, or why I have set rules, and I'm not gonna even bother explaining myself.

It makes no difference how many men want to have sex with me, if they don't follow my rules, they're not gonna get it. That is the point of this post

"

Why do you assume that anyone else cares? Your rules are the same as the majority of females rules upon here. You’ll always get those that will try and bypass them. Just instantly delete if there’s no attachment, it’s not difficult, nor time consuming....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I’m sure that there is also an option to block those outwith the preferred distance. This thread is pointless, and seems to be more about bashing men than anything else. That, or ‘oh, life is soo tough, I have so many men that wish to have sex with me. Whatever shall I do?’"

Err. You really have no idea what kind of messages I get, clearly. And I'm glad for you.

I'd be glad if it was just more people than I could have sex with. Rather than things that are as I describe.

I don't complain because of the volume of messages. I complain because some of them are genuinely abusive or vile. If you want to think I'm complaining about all men, have at it.

You're welcome to think whatever you want about me. It's no skin off my nose.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

I do think some lady’s are just attention seekers.......even when you have read there profile and include a picture and send a nice message most are just like ( how the people on here discribe the men)

Oh well each to there own...

over a year ago

Err. You really have no idea what kind of messages I get, clearly. And I'm glad for you.

I'd be glad if it was just more people than I could have sex with. Rather than things that are as I describe.

I don't complain because of the volume of messages. I complain because some of them are genuinely abusive or vile. If you want to think I'm complaining about all men, have at it.

You're welcome to think whatever you want about me. It's no skin off my nose. "

My comment above surely still holds merit to this, no? There will always be shitty people, we just have to avoid them, or as the case is on here - block them. The op hadn’t even spoken of abuse in her original topic though. Which makes this again off-topic.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

Why do you assume that anyone else cares? Your rules are the same as the majority of females rules upon here. You’ll always get those that will try and bypass them. Just instantly delete if there’s no attachment, it’s not difficult, nor time consuming...."

over a year ago

I totally understand the amount of crap that women must get and it must be difficult finding the right ones in amongst it all, because of that i think that real guys messages get lost because you dont have the time to go through everything one by one x

You can see before opening a message if there is a picture attached though......

Surely this means that all those without can be instantly deleted. Which makes this thread a non-issue..."

you have said in several posts this is a non-issue or a pointless thread but you seem very invested in it. The OP is allowed to have a moan and Express her opinion whether you like it or not.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My comment above surely still holds merit to this, no? There will always be shitty people, we just have to avoid them, or as the case is on here - block them. The op hadn’t even spoken of abuse in her original topic though. Which makes this again off-topic. "

And saying she's not allowed to complain isn't?

My experience with a single female inbox leads me to believe it's all part of the same spectrum of crap. Can't respect my wishes, tries to impose on me anyway, sends abuse.

And my block list is one of the great wonders of the world at this point. It must run into thousands. I've figured out Fab, thanks. Doesn't mean stuff still doesn't suck.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

What did everyone have for tea this evening? I had fish finger butties with mayonnaise.......

over a year ago

My comment above surely still holds merit to this, no? There will always be shitty people, we just have to avoid them, or as the case is on here - block them. The op hadn’t even spoken of abuse in her original topic though. Which makes this again off-topic.

And saying she's not allowed to complain isn't?

My experience with a single female inbox leads me to believe it's all part of the same spectrum of crap. Can't respect my wishes, tries to impose on me anyway, sends abuse.

And my block list is one of the great wonders of the world at this point. It must run into thousands. I've figured out Fab, thanks. Doesn't mean stuff still doesn't suck. "

I never said that she wasn’t allowed to complain at all, just that it was pointless. I had also complained that men having to send pictures, exposing their identity was unfair, which of course you shot me down for. The fact is, as is with all aspects of life - things could always be better. Though life is never going to be perfect. Focus on those that are not arseholes, and fit what you want. Don’t think of the others. Problems solved.

over a year ago

Smacks of humble brag to me.

over a year ago

"Smacks of humble brag to me. "

^this

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

This is Khal on 97.4fm the Nighthawk.......Good night everyone where ever you are......”

over a year ago

Surely this means that all those without can be instantly deleted. Which makes this thread a non-issue..."

Most of those attached pics women are sent are actually dick pics. Unwanted dick pics not face pics.

Also the distance issue you mentioned, no that filter doesn't work, if there even is one! I have guys from different countries messaging me. However I can see where a person is from without opening their message. So I personally do delete those.

Point is and I agree with the OP, if a guy wants a meet, why can't he extend enough respect by reading profiles before time wasting women and himself?? It's not difficult and what he expects from a woman, it's the very least he can do.

Not sure why you're being highly stung on the OP. She's allowed to complain about the disrespect she receives on here. Like her, I search for men too. I don't except them to come to me. I even travel at my cost if the meet ever reaches a sexual level. Which is why I'm very strict on the distance between myself and any guy on here who may like me.

Respect has to be earnt before it's given. Reading before ignoring what that person is looking for, will show alot.

over a year ago

What’s the point of this comment, I’m sure there are other comments from other guys on this thread.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Or you get people that do read profiles but think they can somehow change a person's mind as to what they're on here for... Not guna happen. 1/10 for effort.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"It's such a turn off. If u read my profile and follow my rules, u wudnt have to beg me to come meet me, it's a total turn off, I'm sure there's plenty girls who live closer that u can meet up with. "

Aswell as a turn off it's kind of a compliment when you think about it. the guy is willing to break the speed limit to get to you to make up for the distance. Possibly leaving his wife and kids and weekly shop in the supermarket car park. Also he's on his knees begging like a lap dog.

It's a ladies world in the swinging scene.

I find it bit annoying if there's a bit of emotional bl4ckmail or being too pushy.

You need a moderator to out the undesireables I think. Or distance filter on the profile.

Good luck hunnie x

over a year ago

"It's such a turn off. If u read my profile and follow my rules, u wudnt have to beg me to come meet me, it's a total turn off, I'm sure there's plenty girls who live closer that u can meet up with. "

Someone asked what a humble brag was the other day, here is a fine example.

over a year ago

News just in - oranges, are orange....."

so was the color orange decided then the fruit given that name or the fruit first

over a year ago

so was the color orange decided then the fruit given that name or the fruit first"

The egg, or the chicken type question. Makes my head boil in attempt to figure it out.

over a year ago

I am desperate.

By *attPaulaCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"It's such a turn off. If u read my profile and follow my rules, u wudnt have to beg me to come meet me, it's a total turn off, I'm sure there's plenty girls who live closer that u can meet up with.

Someone asked what a humble brag was the other day, here is a fine example."

Quality

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lol, I do not believe that any guy who knows what he is doing should be desperate to see any lady, honestly I am not because there is a whole new team of ladies in town, also there are cougars and milfs to choose from if you are not a player and you are learning the game but a real hardcore player is only playing between the shelf life of 21 to 25, safely with protection, so let no lady pull a wool over your eyes as a man, you must have a good mouth piece too.

over a year ago

"Lol, I do not believe that any guy who knows what he is doing should be desperate to see any lady, honestly I am not because there is a whole new team of ladies in town, also there are cougars and milfs to choose from if you are not a player and you are learning the game but a real hardcore player is only playing between the shelf life of 21 to 25, safely with protection, so let no lady pull a wool over your eyes as a man, you must have a good mouth piece too."

Beautifully eloquent, as usual James

over a year ago

"Lol, I do not believe that any guy who knows what he is doing should be desperate to see any lady, honestly I am not because there is a whole new team of ladies in town, also there are cougars and milfs to choose from if you are not a player and you are learning the game but a real hardcore player is only playing between the shelf life of 21 to 25, safely with protection, so let no lady pull a wool over your eyes as a man, you must have a good mouth piece too."

I agree, young women suck though. Milfs and cougars though

Das it mane!

over a year ago

"Or you get people that do read profiles but think they can somehow change a person's mind as to what they're on here for... Not guna happen. 1/10 for effort. "

Exactly!

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"For a thread that is considered pointless this has had a fair amount of posts already lol"

Only the truly pointless do.

That's the fun of it all.

Post new Message to Thread