Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First Time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all,

So we are relatively young couple who have been chatting about Cuckolding for a few years on and off.

So We finally decided to give it a go last week when Miss N was away. She met a guy and had filthy fun with him.

Just asking how you all felt afterwards both the male and female part of the couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey. For me personally it felt strange but in a good way. I have a gent that I see regularly and now it's just part of our lives. But in the beginning I had mixed emotions. I felt like I was doing something bad.. but had to remind myself that it's all ok. That I wasn't doing anything wrong as my husband is the one who suggested this. So now when we meet it's just great. Hubby is very happy with the situation and I always make sure he's happy with my choices and what ever happens he's comfortable with.

Communication is important as you need to make sure that your both happy with what's happening.

We have overcome those first worries now so it's all good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody else got any insight on this?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi ops

Jack had a meet with a couple not long after we decided to swing together,he took pics and told me all about it and I liked it.

As long as I get details ,I am happy for him to have meets with couples/ladies

Miss

Post new Message to Thread