Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hair removal advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the best way to get rid of the pesky pubic hair ?

Weve tried shaving ( shaving rash urgh and also the bristly stubble is no fun ) also veet, nair and magic powder but they all make me sore for a day which is very unpleasant any pain free ideas from you lovely fabbers would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wax?

over a year ago

"Wax?"

Good idea but waaaaaay too painful

By *ympho7Couple
over a year ago

swansea

has anybody tried these laser items like ,NO No ?

over a year ago

I gave myself a Hollywood wax a couple of days ago. I don't recommend it.

Wasn't too painful at the time but I now look like a spotty plucked chicken with sun burn

I usually use veet with no issue, but as you've already tried that what about one of those ladies electric shavers that'll cut it close to the skin but not as close a shave as a normal 5 blade razor so shouldn't irritate the skin so much.

In theory.

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

Laser removal, but it’s ‘very’ expensive

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Sugaring ?

Don't know how you got on with magic powder ? Used it once and burnt my skin which blistered and bruised , the smell of this stuff is like rotten eggs

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

I epilate, it's painful at 1st but you get used to it and yes for 24hrs you get red bumps like waxing.

If I shave I use a lady shave head on the epilator and I don't get a shaving rash.

over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestions . The magic powder is the best we have used but makes me sore too I guess I could just do it before bed then it's better by the morning I'm just too much of a wimp to try the other alternatives

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Niki uses an IPL machine (intense pulsed light), it's really good and she highly recommends it. Some use a gel which helps to keep things cool. Not cheap, but worth every penny if you want things nice and smooth.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

What about a no-no ? Got great reviews

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Wax?"

I would go with wax but its far from pain free.

over a year ago

Not waxing strips for the love of god

By *idddleWoman
over a year ago

southampton

Currently patch testing a silkensmooth bare IPL device.. its lower power than some out there but has a fast flash rate and autosences skin tone. Can definitely see a much reduced growth rate on the section/strip of leg i used it on, have used it two times now (weekly) and I’d say the hair grown back at around 1/4 of the rate if he hair around it.

Doesn’t hurt at all, if you leave it to flash Multiple times in the same patch it gets hot on 2 and a bit stingy on three, spiky burnt feelings on 4. Currently for patch test only doing one pass, to see effects, as I really can’t be assed to do all over for weeks if it isn’t going to work

By *idddleWoman
over a year ago

southampton

Sorry smoothskin bare even

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Whats the best way to get rid of the pesky pubic hair ?

Weve tried shaving ( shaving rash urgh and also the bristly stubble is no fun ) also veet, nair and magic powder but they all make me sore for a day which is very unpleasant any pain free ideas from you lovely fabbers would be greatly appreciated "

I use just soap and warm water, twice over then a cool water rinse eases rash.

Gillette blueII razor, recently tried a 4 blader had to be a bit extra careful with nooks n crannies and keep movement back n forward not side slipping.

Going twice over helps catch any missed spots and not so bristley after a few days. Xc

over a year ago

Get a professional wax, the more u do it the less hair there is, i go 4 weeks without needing the next one, last time i was there i was having my lunch while legs spread having my hollywood, it really isnt that painful if done right x

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

I use veet spray, you may be leaving it on to long and need to wash using at least two flannels afterwards to remove all residue. Hope this helps

Post new Message to Thread