Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why’s it so hard.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m trying my hardest to find a sexy lady to suck my husbands cock, nothing more, just as a bit of fun for him as a surprise..........anyone......please......xx MrsC xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

That old chestnut! Same one single men pretending to be women from the start of fab

over a year ago

"That old chestnut! Same one single men pretending to be women from the start of fab "

Not one bit my darling I’m all woman x MrsC x

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"That old chestnut! Same one single men pretending to be women from the start of fab

Not one bit my darling I’m all woman x MrsC x"

Ask a question you get an answer fella

over a year ago

"That old chestnut! Same one single men pretending to be women from the start of fab

Not one bit my darling I’m all woman x MrsC x

Ask a question you get an answer fella "

I asked a question as a woman because that’s what I am............thanks for the reply x MrsC x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a wife ! All mine would get for me is a hitman

over a year ago

As the others said- it's a usual trick that guys pretending to be couples use to lure females. Also, think about it from the potential single lady perspective- what is in it for her?

Anyway, good luck, as you will need it.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Why would I meet if all I get is to suck cock? Really?!

over a year ago

"What a wife ! All mine would get for me is a hitman"

Ha ha ha I do his washing too, think he owes me a back massage at least x MrsC x

over a year ago

"Why would I meet if all I get is to suck cock? Really?!"

I do it if my husband wants me to do it, I get more when I get home and tell him about it.......I take it I can rule you out then, thanks for the reply MrsC x

over a year ago

"What a wife ! All mine would get for me is a hitman

Ha ha ha I do his washing too, think he owes me a back massage at least x MrsC x"

Deffo and with hot oil

over a year ago

Why is it so hard?

Because no single lady is going to turn up to an utter randoms house, give a blowjob and then leave with zero in return.

What an earth could she possibly get from a meet like that??

I'd say you're search will be next to impossible to arrange, but good luck anyway.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

So a bit of fun for him, as a surprise from you. So what’s in it for the woman? Why would a woman perform to please you?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why is it so hard?

Because no single lady is going to turn up to an utter randoms house, give a blowjob and then leave with zero in return.

I'd say you're search will be next to impossible to arrange, but good luck anyway. "

Yeah, I'm afraid so. My time is limited and if I get a choice (which I do) between a mutually pleasurable meet and a meet where my needs don't count... A cock sucking meet certainly doesn't get a look in.

over a year ago

"Why is it so hard?

I'd say you're search will be next to impossible to arrange, but good luck anyway. "

She’s not coming to our house.......thanks anyway x MrsC x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"So a bit of fun for him, as a surprise from you. So what’s in it for the woman? Why would a woman perform to please you?"

And this. I'm a person with my own needs, not a performing monkey.

By *ardinal FangMan
over a year ago

Sandy

Try looking for a Dom that will bring his sub/slut to you.

Back when I had a sub we occasionally did a suck & go where she would turn up, suck the guy off and leave without saying a word.

over a year ago

"Try looking for a Dom that will bring his sub/slut to you.

Back when I had a sub we occasionally did a suck & go where she would turn up, suck the guy off and leave without saying a word. "

Perfect thank you x MrsC x

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"I’m trying my hardest to find a sexy lady to suck my husbands cock, nothing more, just as a bit of fun for him as a surprise..........anyone......please......xx MrsC xx "

And where will you be during this meet?

over a year ago

I think the lady is trying to arrange something nice for her husband and there may well be someone out who'd like to do it. No harm in asking is there.

over a year ago

"I think the lady is trying to arrange something nice for her husband and there may well be someone out who'd like to do it. No harm in asking is there. "

Thank you Jonny, I’m just trying to arrange something nice for him for a change, will look elsewhere I think x MrsC xx

over a year ago

"I’m trying my hardest to find a sexy lady to suck my husbands cock, nothing more, just as a bit of fun for him as a surprise..........anyone......please......xx MrsC xx

And where will you be during this meet? "

Could arrange to be watching . X MrsC xx

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 15:18:02]

over a year ago

"I’m trying my hardest to find a sexy lady to suck my husbands cock, nothing more, just as a bit of fun for him as a surprise..........anyone......please......xx MrsC xx "

Probably because there’s nothing in it for them. I wouldn’t meet a man (married or not) just to suck his cock. Boring

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"I’m trying my hardest to find a sexy lady to suck my husbands cock, nothing more, just as a bit of fun for him as a surprise..........anyone......please......xx MrsC xx

And where will you be during this meet?

Could arrange to be watching . X MrsC xx"

So you will be in room?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Good reason for filters.......

over a year ago

I here there are specific girls you can pay for that kinda thing... They don't care if they don't get any pleasure from it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the lady is trying to arrange something nice for her husband and there may well be someone out who'd like to do it. No harm in asking is there. "

But the lady asked why it's so hard. It's so hard because many women don't fancy meets that don't give them anything.

over a year ago

I love the offence that’s being taken!

Here’s a thought. If the OP asks you could be like Zammo and just say no!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I love the offence that’s being taken!

Here’s a thought. If the OP asks you could be like Zammo and just say no!"

I don't think anyone is offended, I just think people are wondering why the hell someone would think that a single female is going to jump at the chance to get feck all out of a meet.

over a year ago

"I love the offence that’s being taken!

Here’s a thought. If the OP asks you could be like Zammo and just say no!"

The OP asked why it was difficult to find what they were looking for, and people offered reasons as to why. Don’t think anyone is offended

over a year ago

is this mr posting this?

over a year ago

Probably because women don't do the turn up, suck and go stuff, in general.

Keep trying though, you never know.

over a year ago

It's a swinging site, I didn't think it was an unreasonable request.

It seems in many threads that many fabbers are perched on the high moral ground waiting to sprinkle negativity on proceedings.

over a year ago

"It's a swinging site, I didn't think it was an unreasonable request.

It seems in many threads that many fabbers are perched on the high moral ground waiting to sprinkle negativity on proceedings. "

Nobody is being negative! People are offering reasons as to why it would be difficult for them to find that!

over a year ago

To be fair, if I could find a sexy woman to turn up with me to my partner's place to suck his cock, he would be delighted.

If she wanted fucking after, that wouldn't be a problem.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 15:33:27]

over a year ago

It seems in many threads that many fabbers are perched on the high moral ground waiting to sprinkle negativity on proceedings. "

Answer the question then. Why do you think the OP is having trouble finding a woman to suck her husband's cock?

over a year ago

It seems in many threads that many fabbers are perched on the high moral ground waiting to sprinkle negativity on proceedings.

Nobody is being negative! People are

offering reasons as to why it would be difficult for them to find that! "

Perhaps it's the tone I perceived some of the replies in.

over a year ago

Exactly, I’m asking a reasonable thing, as do many people on here, everyone has their kinks and fantasies, I apologise if my question has offended anyone was seeing if anyone would be interested thats all, no harm done, forget it eh x MrsC x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nobody is being negative! People are

offering reasons as to why it would be difficult for them to find that!

Perhaps it's the tone I perceived some of the replies in. "

I get exasperated by these requests at times, because people do often assume I'm here for them not me. The individual request itself is neither here nor there. My answer holds no matter the tone.

over a year ago

Struggling to see any positivity tbh, but hey it's quite common in all sorts of media.

Be happy

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Struggling to see any positivity tbh, but hey it's quite common in all sorts of media.

Be happy "

What do you think would be the benefit of attraction for a single lady?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Struggling to see any positivity tbh, but hey it's quite common in all sorts of media.

Be happy

What do you think would be the benefit of attraction for a single lady? "

Or, not of

over a year ago

Be happy

What do you think would be the benefit of attraction for a single lady? "

Well I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else, but all kinds of folks are into all kinds of stuff.

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

You could try a club? Does it matter if it’s a woman? I’ve heard that some bi-curious, bi men would suck a guy off and expect nothing in return?? Just a thought, as a single woman, it’s not something I would be enticed to do, unless I could fuck him in-front of you... but looking on some sites you can hire a woman for as little as £50 for 15 mins?!

Good luck in finding his surprise.. he is a lucky fella

Kitty xxx

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

When we were meeting this would have been fine from our perspective , as long as I got to watch . We would have met him wherever the op fancied , hotel , public but secluded spot , pub , whatever .

And why would we do that ?

Because we always saw swinging as an opportunity to have consensual fun with like minded adults . Not only OUR fun , but others too and this would have been fun .

Good luck op , I hope you find someone .

By *litstimulousMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Reword the original request to include letting hubby fuck the lady senseless as well as the blow job. I'm sure hubby won't run to the red hot male union with a complaint.

over a year ago

Don't know how much luck you'll have from posting on the forum for this (not much, judging by the female responses), but over the years our best experiences with single women have almost all come from club meets. Get down to a club, get social, and all kinds of lovely things can happen.

over a year ago

Exactly, I’m asking a reasonable thing, as do many people on here, everyone has their kinks and fantasies, I apologise if my question has offended anyone was seeing if anyone would be interested thats all, no harm done, forget it eh x MrsC x"

I really wouldn't apologise if I was you.. it's the same old people that just love to comment on just about anything that they have no interest in.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Exactly, I’m asking a reasonable thing, as do many people on here, everyone has their kinks and fantasies, I apologise if my question has offended anyone was seeing if anyone would be interested thats all, no harm done, forget it eh x MrsC x

I really wouldn't apologise if I was you.. it's the same old people that just love to comment on just about anything that they have no interest in. "

Or, single women are answering the question she asked?

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Why not ask for a couple who are looking for same u go meet her hubby n do what ever n the other lady do same with ur husband or does she have to be single? lol

over a year ago

You’ve basically joined the ranks of thousands of single guys looking to get there cocks sucked, it’s irrelevant that you are a “couple” on fab, so it will be difficult, I get where you are coming from with regards a treat for hubby, I like to treat mine but that would normally involve some reciprocation from him and me, surely he would prefer a FFM meet? Or maybe as a compromise a separate roomswap with a couple?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I've saw a couple ask for a guy to pick them up in his car and drive them home to London; on the way, the driver was to park up so he could watch the couple fuck in his car. I messaged the couple saying what a scam as the guy was being used as a free taxi; they messaged back saying over woo guys had made offers.

Also, guys are often being asked to pay for at a couples hotel in return for sex.

Is it that guys are happy to give without receiving and women aren't? How many females have paid for a couple overnight stay at a hotel and only had use of it for an hour's sex? Or, how many females wouldce driven that couple using their car, their fuel and their time for a chance to watch 10 minutes of sex?

I'm thinking very few to none would be the answer to the above which, OP, explains why you're finding it so hard to set up this threat for your hubby. Our of curiosity OP female half - and be totally honest) would you do it?

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

If you were not so far away, I would be happy to bring my wife to yours to give your hubby a BJ while I sat in the car. A real turn on for us

We can understand why a single woman might not be keen, but a Hot Wife and a Cuckold Hubby might be interested.

My wife with cum over her tits and her mouth tasting of cock and cum, teasing the hell out of me afterwards would work for us.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"If you were not so far away, I would be happy to bring my wife to yours to give your hubby a BJ while I sat in the car. A real turn on for us

We can understand why a single woman might not be keen, but a Hot Wife and a Cuckold Hubby might be interested.

I really love the sound of this scenario, sounds like a 100% win for all envolved!

My wife with cum over her tits and her mouth tasting of cock and cum, teasing the hell out of me afterwards would work for us. "

over a year ago

Exactly, I’m asking a reasonable thing, as do many people on here, everyone has their kinks and fantasies, I apologise if my question has offended anyone was seeing if anyone would be interested thats all, no harm done, forget it eh x MrsC x"

Dnt think you are being unreasonable at all , just cos most women dont want that doesnt mean they all dont . Good luck

By *eeshelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Marlow

I would love to suck your hubbies cock, it looks yummy.

over a year ago

"Why is it so hard?

I'd say you're search will be next to impossible to arrange, but good luck anyway.

She’s not coming to our house.......thanks anyway x MrsC x"

Where are you proposing this takes place, then?

over a year ago

Any ladies wanting to suck my cock? lol.

over a year ago

"Any ladies wanting to suck my cock? lol."

No thanks

over a year ago

"If you were not so far away, I would be happy to bring my wife to yours to give your hubby a BJ while I sat in the car. A real turn on for us

My wife with cum over her tits and her mouth tasting of cock and cum, teasing the hell out of me afterwards would work for us. "

I bet there are a lot more of these on here. Keep going Op, your hubby is worth it

Post new Message to Thread