Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To kiss or not to kiss?

Jump to newest

By *objguk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hebden bridge

I love to kiss on a meet, nothing beats a good snog in my opinion....but, I've met couples who dont kiss as they see it as too personal...and of course I respect their wishes.

Question is....who loves kissing and who doesn't on a meet?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't kiss our casual sex partners passionately on the lips.

Most people do, we understand that so we put it on our profile so they can avoid us.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We started as a 'no kiss' couple but quickly realised that we both wanted to try ... and we haven't looked back since We find that it definitely adds to the passion and the overall experience but we also respect those couples who choose not to kiss

Reply privately

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

Always nice to start with a snog mmmm

Reply privately

By *objguk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hebden bridge

I think it's good to establish your parameters before a meet and hopefully people respect them.

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Lots of kissing here

Reply privately

By *andSfitCouple
over a year ago

London

We love to kiss on meets, it just makes things so much hotter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing like a good snog to start proceedings off with

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a must for me on a meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a big thing for us anyway but also on a meet, it's the thing that starts it all off (with us anyway) we find if there are any nerves at all then as soon as you start to kiss they soon disappear.

We have always stated that we would never meet anyone who's not into kissing as it would feel very awkward and hard to simply not kiss, and we have turned meets away because the other people were not into kissing.

We totally get that some people it's a no no, we would like to say we understand (but we dont lol), simply because a woman will happily kiss/suck a other guys cock, and a man will happily kiss/lick a other womans pussy but they wont kiss another man/woman because some feel it's too intimate, as the saying goes... each to there own and all of that, and were not knocking it but the mind boggles at times lol.

Reply privately

By *anTouchThisCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

For us, everything else we do feels more intimate than kissing.

If anything, it feels odd to hold back from a kiss when you're face to face.

Each to their own, we wouldn't rule out a no kiss couple and we'd respect that boundary.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Kissing is a big thing for us anyway but also on a meet, it's the thing that starts it all off (with us anyway) we find if there are any nerves at all then as soon as you start to kiss they soon disappear.

We have always stated that we would never meet anyone who's not into kissing as it would feel very awkward and hard to simply not kiss, and we have turned meets away because the other people were not into kissing.

We totally get that some people it's a no no, we would like to say we understand (but we dont lol), simply because a woman will happily kiss/suck a other guys cock, and a man will happily kiss/lick a other womans pussy but they wont kiss another man/woman because some feel it's too intimate, as the saying goes... each to there own and all of that, and were not knocking it but the mind boggles at times lol."

How is it any different from saying they won't do anal for example? It's a preference much the same as any other - nothing to boggle over

Personally I adore kissing regardless of gender and can get totally lost in just a kiss with the right person, but I absolutely respect the preferences and boundaries of others regardless of what they might be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is a big thing for us anyway but also on a meet, it's the thing that starts it all off (with us anyway) we find if there are any nerves at all then as soon as you start to kiss they soon disappear.

We totally get that some people it's a no no, we would like to say we understand (but we dont lol), simply because a woman will happily kiss/suck a other guys cock, and a man will happily kiss/lick a other womans pussy but they wont kiss another man/woman because some feel it's too intimate, as the saying goes... each to there own and all of that, and were not knocking it but the mind boggles at times lol.

How is it any different from saying they won't do anal for example? It's a preference much the same as any other - nothing to boggle over

Personally I adore kissing regardless of gender and can get totally lost in just a kiss with the right person, but I absolutely respect the preferences and boundaries of others regardless of what they might be."

It's a little different to comparing someone who's not into kissing to someone who wont do anal lol.

At the end of the day we will only meet people who are into kissing, and we dont knock people who aren't as its totally up to them, there are things we wont do on a meet but others will, everyone has boundaries and rules and that's how it should be

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Personally I adore kissing regardless of gender and can get totally lost in just a kiss with the right person, but I absolutely respect the preferences and boundaries of others regardless of what they might be.

It's a little different to comparing someone who's not into kissing to someone who wont do anal lol.

At the end of the day we will only meet people who are into kissing, and we dont knock people who aren't as its totally up to them, there are things we wont do on a meet but others will, everyone has boundaries and rules and that's how it should be "

So why does your mind boggle?

Reply privately

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Kissing is all part of the build up for us

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

At the end of the day we will only meet people who are into kissing, and we dont knock people who aren't as its totally up to them, there are things we wont do on a meet but others will, everyone has boundaries and rules and that's how it should be "

When it comes down to having personal preferences/boundaries it's no different at all - doesn't matter whether it's kissing, anal or any other activity for that matter.

And if you respect peoples preferences as you say you do, and as Nicecouple say, why does your mind boggle?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a man cant or wont snog then thats it.....im the best at kissing

Reply privately

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I love kissing you can tell alot from a kiss

Reply privately

By *ickeyandmouseCouple
over a year ago

nr Alicante

We totally get that some people it's a no no, we would like to say we understand (but we dont lol), simply because a woman will happily kiss/suck a other guys cock, and a man will happily kiss/lick a other womans pussy but they wont kiss another man/woman because some feel it's too intimate, as the saying goes... each to there own and all of that, and were not knocking it but the mind boggles at times lol."

Totally agree.

Reply privately

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Kissing is one of my biggest turn ons so yes I love to kiss!

Reply privately

over a year ago

At the end of the day we will only meet people who are into kissing, and we dont knock people who aren't as its totally up to them, there are things we wont do on a meet but others will, everyone has boundaries and rules and that's how it should be

So why does your mind boggle? "

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions! my mind boggles as can't understand that all the people we have come across who have said they dont do kissing have all been ok with oral and full sex, yet they either say kissing is too intimate, even though we thought that having sex is one of the most intimate things you can do? And also the fact that they will happily kiss and put there mouth on another person's body parts but not on their lips?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions! my mind boggles as can't understand that all the people we have come across who have said they dont do kissing have all been ok with oral and full sex, yet they either say kissing is too intimate, even though we thought that having sex is one of the most intimate things you can do? And also the fact that they will happily kiss and put there mouth on another person's body parts but not on their lips? "

Yeah a lot of people see kissing as less intimate than actual sex. I fully understand and respect that opinion even though I don't share it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions! my mind boggles as can't understand that all the people we have come across who have said they dont do kissing have all been ok with oral and full sex, yet they either say kissing is too intimate, even though we thought that having sex is one of the most intimate things you can do? And also the fact that they will happily kiss and put there mouth on another person's body parts but not on their lips?

Yeah a lot of people see kissing as less intimate than actual sex. I fully understand and respect that opinion even though I don't share it."

There you go, atleast we agree that everyone has their own opinion on it, were all for kissing and your not, so happy days!

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss and more

Reply privately

By *objguk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hebden bridge

You're very right when you say it's the ice breaker. I've found this with several people, if they kiss back it's usually a green light to move up a gear.

Reply privately

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"I love to kiss on a meet, nothing beats a good snog in my opinion....but, I've met couples who dont kiss as they see it as too personal...and of course I respect their wishes.

Question is....who loves kissing and who doesn't on a meet?"

If they won't kiss , we won't meet

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I love to kiss on a meet, nothing beats a good snog in my opinion....but, I've met couples who dont kiss as they see it as too personal...and of course I respect their wishes.

If they won't kiss , we won't meet"

When we were meeting we were the same .

We had it on our profile too .

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I wouldn’t meet someone if kissing wasn’t involved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh do love a good smooch and snuggle.

Reply privately

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Love love love kissing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing hell yes !!

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Not sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is very sensual ... adds a lot!

Reply privately

By *hilnMelCouple
over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

Have to kiss

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss all over

Reply privately

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Kissing is very important

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love kissing

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Kuss

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Kiss as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love kissing "

Me too x

Reply privately

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I wouldn’t knowingly meet if I new kissing was on the banned list

Reply privately

By *teve CDMan
over a year ago

hull villages

Kiss and kiss

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

There has to be kissing

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol,,i think thats weird that they think its too personal, yet FUCK.

lol,,so fucking creepy ,sleazy and unsexy

Reply privately

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Id feel strange not kissing

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

lol,,i think thats weird that they think its too personal, yet FUCK.

lol,,so fucking creepy ,sleazy and unsexy

"

Oo that's us

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Id feel strange not kissing"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love a properly good snog.

Not a wet sloppy one tho x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id feel strange not kissing"

I agree ,id feel used yuk

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love a properly good snog.

Not a wet sloppy one tho x"

A good kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

Straight in for a finger blast or cock rub???

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

"Id feel strange not kissing

I agree ,id feel used yuk"

id love to know how it works lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it, kissing is one of my biggest turn ons. Lips are up there in terms of my favourite parts of a women’s body

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss then lick

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Straight in for a finger blast or cock rub??? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree ,id feel used yukid love to know how it works lol x"

lol no you would,nt

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

KIssing adds so much and is an absolute essential.

I’ve met a couple of people who didn’t want to kiss - the first one I knew about before the other only said at the meet (despite having discussed every other peramter) - I didn’t meet either again.

To me the kiss tells you so much - love a good proper snog - no snog then no fun for me..!

Reply privately

By *onygirlieWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Kissing is essential for me I love it

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Kissing is essential for me I love it "

Wow xx

Definitely snog x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I agree ,id feel used yukid love to know how it works lol x"

Its quite straightforward. The people involved use their imagination and do all the other things that people can do to give each other pleasure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't even know where to start without a kiss. If I don't want to kiss someone then I definitely don't want to do anything else with them. Kissing is a prerequisite for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

manchester

"I wouldn't even know where to start without a kiss. If I don't want to kiss someone then I definitely don't want to do anything else with them. Kissing is a prerequisite for me."
this is exactly how I feel.

Reply privately

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

Absolutely

It’s an ice breaker

It can be a sign you don’t want to take it further

Or it can make you have that funny feeling in your bits!??

Reply privately

By *esssDanMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Definitely a kissing fan here. As a few have said already, it's that ice-breaker which gets the juices flowing and the hands wandering...

Think I would find a meet without kissing pretty awkward - have never done that before.

Reply privately

By *esssDanMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Urgh, we both wrote a message at the same time using the phrase "ice-breaker". Now, one of us has to go home and change...

Reply privately

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

It's a yes from me.

If I didn't kiss I'd feel like a fuck toy ( and not in a good way)

Reply privately

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

Would happily exchange the greeting with you!??

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Pass

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Definitely kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t normally kiss, nothing to with being personal, kissing new people is always rubbish they either try ram there tongue down your throat into your stomach or it’s all teeth and slobber

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 05:09:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a must

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Kissing is a must"

Kiss x

Reply privately

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

"[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 05:09:40]"

Lots of kissing.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both love kissing, couldnt play without it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This idea that kissing on the lips is more personal and intimate then putting your cock in someone’s pussy baffles me. When we were younger we would “snog” lots of people, I wouldn’t sleep with them all. Is this not just a notion the the film Pretty Woman should answer to? Just a thought, and I am not dissing anyone’s preferences.

Reply privately

By *ax55Man
over a year ago

Hertford

Kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is absolutely essential, it's my favourite thing to do and for me it's all in the kiss

Reply privately

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"Don’t normally kiss, nothing to with being personal, kissing new people is always rubbish they either try ram there tongue down your throat into your stomach or it’s all teeth and slobber "

Meet me for 10 minutes and I would give you back the hope that someone will kiss you first time and you would love it

Chrissie x

Reply privately

By *objguk OP   Man
over a year ago

Hebden bridge

Wow...some great comments and debate..as Mr Bercow would say...the ayes have it....the ayes have it.

Ps anyone in Yorkshire fancy a snog tonight?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This idea that kissing on the lips is more personal and intimate then putting your cock in someone’s pussy baffles me. When we were younger we would “snog” lots of people, I wouldn’t sleep with them all. Is this not just a notion the the film Pretty Woman should answer to? Just a thought, and I am not dissing anyone’s preferences. "

100% agree!!

Reply privately

By *hilnMelCouple
over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

Kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a must love kissing x

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss tease and more

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only kiss women. Then again, I have had a Glesga. (Glasgow) kiss before, lol.

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Pass

Reply privately

By *ecret FantasiesCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Kiss, kiss x

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

Kiss kiss kiss x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 16:06:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kiss

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

Kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's good to see so many kissers on here :p x

Reply privately

By *ipsxxCouple
over a year ago

"It's good to see so many kissers on here :p x"

Kissssss

Reply privately

over a year ago

To kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

We always kiss, I'd really struggle to play and not do so xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

shag

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Drink

Reply privately

over a year ago

Drink

Reply privately

over a year ago

I totally love kissing. I think its so erotic and is such a turn on for me. Gets my husband turned on to. He loves to see me totally in a deep kissing session. To be honest I dont do it for him. If i met the right guy alone id still Kiss with such passion just love it. Its such a sexy prelude to sex. Yummy !!!

Reply privately

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Kissing is a big part of meets. Less so in clubs I've found.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing (in my opinion) is one of the ways I know there’s a bit of chemistry between me and someone I meet.... if they can’t kiss it’s end of for me... I love to kiss, it just adds passion and helps build tension

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 16:52:09]

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Kissing is very important for me. It's one of my biggest turn ons. It just feels too clinical for me, without it.

XX

Reply privately

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes, kissing gets the sensual juices flowing...it's a must do, unless you're Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If shes sucking his dick whats a kiss? Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If shes sucking his dick whats a kiss? Haha"

I’ll agree to that lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Zelda , kiss

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

Drink

Reply privately

By *emarkablybobMan
over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

Kiss

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

Suck

Reply privately

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

"Suck "

Kiss and more?xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is one of the best parts!

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

I agree kiss suck then fuck nice and slowly

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 20:43:56]

Reply privately

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

"[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 20:43:56]"

Kiss kiss kiss lick and use my strap on.xxx

Reply privately

By *sSweetAsSugarCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

We allow it. Jerry is a massive fan of a snog.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We allow it. Jerry is a massive fan of a snog. "

kiss

Reply privately

By *exyfuncouple74Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

We only meet couples who kiss. It's nice to have a connection.

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss for definite

Reply privately

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Swinging is all about sharing sexual pleasure. Kissing is an important part of sex, so why deny yourself this pleasure?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Passionate kissing ...a must xx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Swinging is all about sharing sexual pleasure. Kissing is an important part of sex, so why deny yourself this pleasure? "

What if you don't find it a pleasure?

Reply privately

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

We kiss on meets we started no kissing no sex oh how that changed pushed our boundaries but each to there own we push our boundaries but we would not like to pressure someone else or another couple

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Kiss

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

She likes a good snogwith a sexy woman me not so much inline to keep it for her

Reply privately

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

Snog

Reply privately

By *attooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I wouldn’t meet someone who didn’t kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing to us is part of sex, we met one no kiss, no touch certain places couple and learned quick we wouldn’t play with no kissers again, although, I do wish smokers were a little more into mints before a kiss it’s a real turn of

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss both and more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a great way to break the ice. When they kiss well you know it gona be a horny meet.

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Drinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is far too important to sacrifice, for me

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Kissing is far too important to sacrifice, for me "

Anything she asked

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss and more

Reply privately

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman
over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Kissing is the precursor to everything

Reply privately

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

Love to kiss, can be very erotic. Currently into watching women kiss online, especially amateur stuff. No sex, just kissing. Amazing how much of a turn on it can be

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Love to kiss, can be very erotic. Currently into watching women kiss online, especially amateur stuff. No sex, just kissing. Amazing how much of a turn on it can be"

It's. Beautiful sight two sexy ladies kissing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t kiss other men either it’s not my thing

Reply privately

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"Love to kiss, can be very erotic. Currently into watching women kiss online, especially amateur stuff. No sex, just kissing. Amazing how much of a turn on it can be

It's. Beautiful sight two sexy ladies kissing "

God yes Knees turn to jelly so sexy

Reply privately

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"Kissing is the precursor to everything "

This yes

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We couldn't get turned on without kissing ,so wouldn't meet those who don't

Totally understand why some keep it for themselves ,just not for us.

Miss

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Think I'd break my rule for a few of you lot lol

Reply privately

By *luegreen123Woman
over a year ago

oldham

I love to kiss.

It's a must!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We always respect people’s boundaries but it would be a complete non starter for us if they stated they didn’t kiss others on a meet. That first shared kiss signals start of play, always so exciting and errotic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me it’s all in the kiss ......

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss all the way

Reply privately

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

"For me it’s all in the kiss ......"

Kiss

Reply privately

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Kissing for us is a must

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me too

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

There has to be kissing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Professional kisser here

Reply privately

By *ogfox1469Man
over a year ago

Westerham

Absolute must, I find it oh so sensual mmmm

Reply privately

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

The only way to truly connect with someone

Reply privately

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I have met a few couples where kissing is off limits but in the end the female will swallow my load. I have hard time understanding the rational that.

My thought is if given the choice of a meet with just fucking, sucking and licking without kissing, or a meet strictly kissing no other sexual activity. I would pick kissing each and every time. Others claim to be the best kissers, but I am the king of kissing..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing helps to start the party off...

Reply privately

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

Kissing has to be a must x

Reply privately

By *pentoanythingMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

Definitely kiss. Total must

Reply privately

By *nsatiable69Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Kissing all the way. Personally I would feel uncomfortable otherwise

Reply privately

By *inandRussianCouple
over a year ago

lymm

Deffo kissing and snogging really important on a meet x

Reply privately

By *pentoanythingMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Deffo kissing and snogging really important on a meet x"

Wow if I did kiss you on a meet I’d give up lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pass

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Pass

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Pass"

Pass sorry

Reply privately

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Got to kiss. Nothing happens without a good snog.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got to kiss. Nothing happens without a good snog. "

Plenty of good things happen without a snog.... but it’s down to personal preference ... and everyone is entitled to that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We kiss

Reply privately

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

I couldn’t imagine sex without kissing x

Reply privately

By *xperimental Couple69Couple
over a year ago

Northern

"Got to kiss. Nothing happens without a good snog.

Plenty of good things happen without a snog.... but it’s down to personal preference ... and everyone is entitled to that.

"

Lick , spank and much more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got to kiss. Nothing happens without a good snog.

Lick , spank and much more x"

Exactly

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Kiss and more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't play without kissing xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing makes things intense and powerful. True intamcy and passion x

But it's not for everyone and different people have different boundaries

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing makes things intense and powerful. True intamcy and passion x

But it's not for everyone and different people have different boundaries "

Reply privately

over a year ago

We love kissing . It's simply amazing when both parties are willing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All about the moment

Reply privately