Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Surprise Meet ?

Jump to newest

By *nicecoupleX OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hitch

My guy has told me to get dressed up sexy Thursday morning and be ready for 11am !

He won't tell me nothing else. The only thing he said is: it isn't just me.

I went out and picked some lingerie and my mind is spinning what he has arranged.

Does anyone else here surprise their other half or do you always discuss what it is? It's very exciting and I'm very turned on by not actually knowing as my imagination running wild.

And after this we are flying to Portugal for the weekend. Life's good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We did this, I arranged a meet with a friend of ours at our house. Told her to try on her new outfit, we started to play. He arrived at a pre-arranged time and walked in. She looked at me laughed & said “I knew you were up to something” then had a fun evening at the centre of our attention

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My guy has told me to get dressed up sexy Thursday morning and be ready for 11am !

He won't tell me nothing else. The only thing he said is: it isn't just me.

I went out and picked some lingerie and my mind is spinning what he has arranged.

Does anyone else here surprise their other half or do you always discuss what it is? It's very exciting and I'm very turned on by not actually knowing as my imagination running wild.

And after this we are flying to Portugal for the weekend. Life's good "

Not sure what one to be more jealous over - the exciting Thursday or weekend in Portugal!!....actually Thursday easily

Post new Message to Thread