Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wondering about work colleagues.

Jump to newest

By *layfulexplorers2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bath

Does anyone else here often go in to work, full of smiles about the past weekend and wonder if anyone else there had as wild a time as you did? We often go in at the beginning of the week just bursting to tell someone about the fun we've had but can't say anything. Also is there a work colleague that you wouldn't be surprised if you discovered that they were on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

I’ve honestly never pondered my colleagues’ sex lives; beyond occasional astonishment that some of them can get another human to actually talk to them voluntarily, let alone shag them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else here often go in to work, full of smiles about the past weekend and wonder if anyone else there had as wild a time as you did? We often go in at the beginning of the week just bursting to tell someone about the fun we've had but can't say anything. Also is there a work colleague that you wouldn't be surprised if you discovered that they were on here? "

I’ve seen work colleagues on here but never approached them as I’m trying to keep the two separate

over a year ago

Nope! Not really bothered about what other people get up to and most people keep their sex lives quite private! I have excessive hobbies and don't even talk about those

over a year ago

"Does anyone else here often go in to work, full of smiles about the past weekend and wonder if anyone else there had as wild a time as you did? We often go in at the beginning of the week just bursting to tell someone about the fun we've had but can't say anything. Also is there a work colleague that you wouldn't be surprised if you discovered that they were on here? "

Was chatting to a workmate about one such event and was overheard by a female worker. She said it sounded fun and would I like to join her and her friend to have fun.

over a year ago

Bath

"I’ve honestly never pondered my colleagues’ sex lives; beyond occasional astonishment that some of them can get another human to actually talk to them voluntarily, let alone shag them. "
Ha ha that made us laugh .

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I have one colleague who was a close friend pre job, and one day I told her what I get up to. She was fascinated and told her husband of 20 years.... They're now swinging away happily and she says it's revitalised her marriage

My other friend I told is an each to their own person, but it turns her cold!

Everyone is different;)

By *ob P44Man
over a year ago

Bridgewater

Theres a few times I've recognised people from work but I've kept quiet!

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

We have run into people from work and neighbours at clubs. No come back from either.

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

I know there’s a colleague on here, and she knows I’m here. And we’ve talked about it between us. Our work and FAB lives will never meet but she’s a very good friend who is easy to talk to. And I think I’m the same.

We have an understanding of each other’s position and discuss things from a supportive point of view.

Sadly, she’s just moved departments, can’t think of there’d be any other current colleagues on here but isn’t that the best thing about FAB? There’s no stereotypical type!

over a year ago

Bath

Thanks guys. We love reading your thoughts on this.

over a year ago

Nope work is work, don't see or think of anyone in that light at work

over a year ago

As a very wise man once said don’t shit on your own doorstep, mixing sex and work colleagues is never great

Post new Message to Thread