Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback cum dumps

Jump to newest

By *arebackfuckslut19 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the van /travle lodge

I love it bare are there any other lady's that love a load dumped in them. Are there any groups or party's for lady's tou get involved in if like me you like this

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to be deep inside you and dump my load

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/19 23:38:02]

Reply privately

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

*Yuck* ....

Reply privately

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Mmmmmmm yeah

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"I love it bare are there any other lady's that love a load dumped in them. Are there any groups or party's for lady's tou get involved in if like me you like this "

Mmm sounds fun, you look gorgeous in your pixxx. I'll give you a shout if I come across any parties xxxc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes love it mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Can people stop saying 'dumped'. Sounds fucking gross

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can people stop saying 'dumped'. Sounds fucking gross "

Tossed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you’re shouting into the void with that on this thread.

Reply privately

By *layfulCouple86Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Like your just going to pull up with a cement mixer full of cum and pour it on in there hahaha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

STD’s are still a thing right, or did I not get the memo ?!

Reply privately

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Love bare back but you have to be so careful alot of nasty STDs about

Reply privately

By *ust chilled out meMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Can people stop saying 'dumped'. Sounds fucking gross

Like your just going to pull up with a cement mixer full of cum and pour it on in there hahaha! "

It's been a while mine will be a good load

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you’re shouting into the void with that on this thread. "

The void got filled I think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like your just going to pull up with a cement mixer full of cum and pour it on in there hahaha! "

Lol

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"STD’s are still a thing right, or did I not get the memo ?!"

Cirrhosis of the liver is too , but people still consume alcohol .

Cancer is too , but people still smoke .

Obesity is a killer too , but people still overeat .

Diabetes is a major worry , but people still consume sugary food .

And there are loads more examples of we do that we know isn’t good for us , or that may be risky .

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's my main concern on this site lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STD’s are still a thing right, or did I not get the memo ?!

And there are loads more examples of we do that we know isn’t good for us , or that may be risky .

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ...."

Moderation.

Be interesting if someone had real genuine facts about how many 'safe' sex swingers catch sti, compared to 'regular' BB swingers, those that group play regularly in clubs and those who just solo it.

Might have some surprising results.

If anyone is hold back this info can they release it to help with discussions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can hear the bareback police round the corner ,quick put your dick away ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ...."

Ridiculous comparison to compare your examples to an STD. You only have to have sex once to catch an STD, your examples are problems that are caused over a long period.

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

such an idiot example

These things can not be transmitted ffs like sti how can you compare something u do individually that can only hurt u with something that can ruin your friends n love once n hundreds of people Cose of ur lack of responsiblty woo

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ....such an idiot example

These things can not be transmitted ffs like sti how can you compare something u do individually that can only hurt u with something that can ruin your friends n love once n hundreds of people Cose of ur lack of responsiblty woo"

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Mate , we don’t even swing any more and haven’t done for almost a year , so don’t go presuming that we bareback !

And I’m certainly not an idiot .

But if it makes you feel good to have a vent at me , fill your boots

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ....

Ridiculous comparison to compare your examples to an STD. You only have to have sex once to catch an STD, your examples are problems that are caused over a long period."

Not really so ridiculous when you consider that each and every one of my examples WILL cause problems . Plenty of people have bareback sex and DON’T catch an std .

But if you want to take choices away from people and control what they do , go for it

Reply privately

By *oyRoy06Man
over a year ago

leighton buzzard

Such judgement when this topic comes up.

Can't people have fun the way they wish?

If it's a decision made between consentimg adults how is it any different to what else people on here get up to?

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

the initial statement cum dumped is meant to be gross and degrading.

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Perhaps the fact that we were given free will was not a good move huh ? Or perhaps we should just let those who exercise their free will do so without judgment ....such an idiot example

These things can not be transmitted ffs like sti how can you compare something u do individually that can only hurt u with something that can ruin your friends n love once n hundreds of people Cose of ur lack of responsiblty woo

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Mate , we don’t even swing any more and haven’t done for almost a year , so don’t go presuming that we bareback !

But if it makes you feel good to have a vent at me , fill your boots "

I didn't say u do bareback

the comparison is insane how can u compared them transmitted disease with smoking,alcohol, sugar do like u to explain that if u can

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"Such judgement when this topic comes up.

If it's a decision made between consentimg adults how is it any different to what else people on here get up to?"

There is a difference between what affect you only and what can potentially affect others also.

When there is a cause of potential harm to other rightfully people should speak up or voice their opinion.

Reply privately

By *oyRoy06Man
over a year ago

leighton buzzard

If it's a decision made between consentimg adults how is it any different to what else people on here get up to?

There is a difference between what affect you only and what can potentially affect others also.

When there is a cause of potential harm to other rightfully people should speak up or voice their opinion."

Yes, but if you aren't meeting people who have bareback sex then does it harm you?

If they are choosing to take the risks; which i'd like to think they aren't naive to not know them; then the risk is theirs.

They don't ask to be preached at everytime someone disagrees with what they choose to do

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

But if it makes you feel good to have a vent at me , fill your boots I didn't say u do bareback

the comparison is insane how can u compared them transmitted disease with smoking,alcohol, sugar do like u to explain that if u can

"

Every time you have a cigarette you run the risk of cancer , heart disease , asthma , all manner of breathing issues , etc....

Every time you drink alcohol , even in moderation you could be damaging the liver , stomach or kidneys and bladder . Drink more and all manner of shit could hit the fan , accidents while d*unk are very common .

And we all know this , but still smoke and drink alcohol .

We all know bareback sex MIGHT cause an std and some still do it .

Is that clear enough for you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

When there is a cause of potential harm to other rightfully people should speak up or voice their opinion."

But if people are protecting themselves then what others do has no bearing on them surely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

But if it makes you feel good to have a vent at me , fill your boots I didn't say u do bareback

Every time you have a cigarette you run the risk of cancer , heart disease , asthma , all manner of breathing issues , etc....

Every time you drink alcohol , even in moderation you could be damaging the liver , stomach or kidneys and bladder . Drink more and all manner of shit could hit the fan , accidents while d*unk are very common .

Is that clear enough for you ? "

Still a terrible comparison, is that clear enough ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only with the mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Something very off-putting about referring to one as a cum dumpster. I've got visions of a rusty old bin lorry.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Still a terrible comparison, is that clear enough ?"

Ok let’s break it down .

People have the choice to do what they want to do .

Some choices that people make are not the most sensible , but it’s their right to make those choices .

The outcome of the choices people make may have an immediate impact , or they may have a longer term impact . But an impact nonetheless .

I hope this is clear enough now .

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Is that clear enough for you ? "

u missing the point I didn't ask you for the side effects n am not saying smoking or drinking is OK but not bareback if you smoke ,drinks u can only harm yourself but if u have bareback with lots of people n got sti there's the possibility of spreading the disease to an suspected future parteners or current fb u name it it only takes one time then its on everyone he/she think i's OK she/he 's going to have sex with an other one n catch it keeps going n going still don't understand how you can compare this 2

Reply privately

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

All sounds great. Shame about the higher risk of infection.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Is that clear enough for you ? u missing the point I didn't ask you for the side effects n am not saying smoking or drinking is OK but not bareback if you smoke ,drinks u can only harm yourself but if u have bareback with lots of people n got sti there's the possibility of spreading the disease to an suspected future parteners or current fb u name it it only takes one time then its on everyone he/she think i's OK she/he 's going to have sex with an other one n catch it keeps going n going still don't understand how you can compare this 2"

If people make choices to have bareback sex with others they run the risk . We never believed anyone who said they didn’t play bare , and took responsibility for our own health . Got checked regularly , condom only for intercourse , but took the risk with oral by doing that bare . We were lucky I guess as we didn’t catch any nasty std’s .

See my answer above regarding choice . That’s my comparison . People make choices and the resultant effect is on their heads .

You are suggesting that because self inflicted diseases like heart attacks and cancer from smoking aren’t contagious the choices are different . They aren’t , you play with fire you may get burned . Any doubt that someone may have an sti then don’t play with them . Simple .

Reply privately

over a year ago

When there is a cause of potential harm to other rightfully people should speak up or voice their opinion.

But if people are protecting themselves then what others do has no bearing on them surely"

Don't be so sensible!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Some choices that people make are not the most sensible , but it’s their right to make those choices .

The outcome of the choices people make may have an immediate impact , or they may have a longer term impact . But an impact nonetheless .

I hope this is clear enough now ."

People can do what they like, I don’t care, if they’re that reckless then carry on. But something that is totally avoidable just by putting a little rubber thing over your cock seems the height of stupidity, I don’t even like wearing them, but I dislike the potential of an STD a lot less.

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Is that clear enough for you ? u missing the point I didn't ask you for the side effects n am not saying smoking or drinking is OK but not bareback if you smoke ,drinks u can only harm yourself but if u have bareback with lots of people n got sti there's the possibility of spreading the disease to an suspected future parteners or current fb u name it it only takes one time then its on everyone he/she think i's OK she/he 's going to have sex with an other one n catch it keeps going n going still don't understand how you can compare this 2

If people make choices to have bareback sex with others they run the risk . We never believed anyone who said they didn’t play bare , and took responsibility for our own health . Got checked regularly , condom only for intercourse , but took the risk with oral by doing that bare . We were lucky I guess as we didn’t catch any nasty std’s .

See my answer above regarding choice . That’s my comparison . People make choices and the resultant effect is on their heads .

You are suggesting that because self inflicted diseases like heart attacks and cancer from smoking aren’t contagious the choices are different . They aren’t , you play with fire you may get burned . Any doubt that someone may have an sti then don’t play with them . Simple ."

yes u play with fire u burn but am saying don't burn others lol

Let's say a single male or female are having bb sex n cought sti n then a few months later they find someone to be in relationships n then have sex with the person n guess what that poor person is cought who's to blame u the person who's been having bb

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Is that clear enough for you ? u missing the point I didn't ask you for the side effects n am not saying smoking or drinking is OK but not bareback if you smoke ,drinks u can only harm yourself but if u have bareback with lots of people n got sti there's the possibility of spreading the disease to an suspected future parteners or current fb u name it it only takes one time then its on everyone he/she think i's OK she/he 's going to have sex with an other one n catch it keeps going n going still don't understand how you can compare this 2

You are suggesting that because self inflicted diseases like heart attacks and cancer from smoking aren’t contagious the choices are different . They aren’t , you play with fire you may get burned . Any doubt that someone may have an sti then don’t play with them . Simple .yes u play with fire u burn but am saying don't burn others lol

Let's say a single male or female are having bb sex n cought sti n then a few months later they find someone to be in relationships n then have sex with the person n guess what that poor person is cought who's to blame u the person who's been having bb"

In an ideal world we would all get tested before embarking on a new relationship .

Reply privately

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Sounds a safer option

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can hear the bareback police round the corner ,quick put your dick away ..."
nee naw nee naw

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Free will is fine ,, live and let live ,,,, but the examples you give

Obesity

Cancer

Diabetes,,,, you don’t catch these. From other people !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So no one has any real stats then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So no one has any real stats then? "

Not even fake ones

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Obesity

Cancer

Diabetes,,,, you don’t catch these. From other people !!!!! "

We’ve been over that ..... read the thread .

The fact that you don’t catch them is irrelevant .

Reply privately

over a year ago

You remind me of someone of a bygone fab era OP.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obesity

Cancer

Diabetes,,,, you don’t catch these. From other people !!!!! "

You may not catch these from other people but 'ones' actions can increase the possibility of these occurring. Just as the act unnunprotected sex will increase the possibikity of catching a sti.

It's down to choice.

I smoke therefore I increase my risk of cancer.

Let people evaluate their own risk and live with it.

Reply privately

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Did you fall and hit your head?!

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

You may not catch these from other people but 'ones' actions can increase the possibility of these occurring. Just as the act unnunprotected sex will increase the possibikity of catching a sti.

It's down to choice.

Let people evaluate their own risk and live with it."

Errrrrr what part of live and let live do you not understand ?

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Let people evaluate their own risk and live with it."

Exactly , I can’t see why this is hard to understand .

I smoked too , bloody loved it ! Had a heart attack over a year ago and stopped . My wife still smokes and I’m ok with that . Her choice and I’ve never once told her she should stop . Any more than I would tell the op she shouldn’t be a bareback cum dump . If that’s what she wants to do as she wishes . She didn’t ask people to judge her on this thread , but that’s exactly what people have done .

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Did you fall and hit your head?! "

How rude !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumdump is not a very nice thing to called, but that's just me, enjoy OP!

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Cumdump is not a very nice thing to called, but that's just me, enjoy OP! "

Maybe said in Italian it would sound sweet

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Errrrrr what part of live and let live do you not understand ? "

It's not your live and let live vibe I was referring to it was more about the being picky about the examples given by someone just trying to make a fair point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cumdump is not a very nice thing to called, but that's just me, enjoy OP!

Maybe said in Italian it would sound sweet "

Most definitely

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

It's not your live and let live vibe I was referring to it was more about the being picky about the examples given by someone just trying to make a fair point."

How it a fair point ? If I smoke I may get cancer . Where’s the correlation? One is a cigarette one is a person . The person has made a choice .... the cigarette after all has a disclaimer and health warning ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So no one has any real stats then? "

The nurse at the clinic I was at today said they don't do throat swabs generally as *she says in a hushed tone* they are just for men who have sex with men.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Cumdump is not a very nice thing to called, but that's just me, enjoy OP!

Maybe said in Italian it would sound sweet

Most definitely "

so what is Italian for cumdump

..lake Como?

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

It's not your live and let live vibe I was referring to it was more about the being picky about the examples given by someone just trying to make a fair point.

How it a fair point ? If I smoke I may get cancer . Where’s the correlation? One is a cigarette one is a person . The person has made a choice .... the cigarette after all has a disclaimer and health warning ......

"

Bare back sex is a choice so is smoking...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

You are suggesting that because self inflicted diseases like heart attacks and cancer from smoking aren’t contagious the choices are different . They aren’t , you play with fire you may get burned . Any doubt that someone may have an sti then don’t play with them . Simple .yes u play with fire u burn but am saying don't burn others lol

Let's say a single male or female are having bb sex n cought sti n then a few months later they find someone to be in relationships n then have sex with the person n guess what that poor person is cought who's to blame u the person who's been having bb"

I am to blame for any sti I catch, unless a new partner lies to me about test results before we decide to have unprotected sex.

I don't put the onus on the people I'm having sex with to keep me sti free. That's my responsibility.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Children and other adults breathe in toxic fumes from smoking. Those smokers are forcing us to breathe in their burning cigarette fumes and lung exhalations.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But if people are protecting themselves then what others do has no bearing on them surely

Don't be so sensible! "

I need to wind up my hysteria mode a touch

Reply privately

By *ust ClareTV/TS
over a year ago

Settlewick!

"You remind me of someone of a bygone fab era OP.

"

My thoughts exactly.If the OP is who I suspect she is, everyone would be better off just buying a lottery ticket

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

'I am to blame for any sti I catch, unless a new partner lies to me about test results before we decide to have unprotected sex.

I don't put the onus on the people I'm having sex with to keep me sti free. That's my responsibility.'

I could not agree more with the above

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Bare back sex is a choice so is smoking... "

Ok let’s get bare backers or cum dumps as OP crudely puts it to carry a government health warning .....seeing as you want to make such a simplistic correlation between a cigarette and a person who has free for all sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't be so sensible!

I need to wind up my hysteria mode a touch "

I think it's required for these threads

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Ok let’s get bare backers or cum dumps as OP crudely puts it to carry a government health warning .....seeing as you want to make such a simplistic correlation between a cigarette and a person who has free for all sex "

Simplistic, yes. And yet so many are failing to grasp the concept of choice.

I honestly don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Ok let’s get bare backers or cum dumps as OP crudely puts it to carry a government health warning .....seeing as you want to make such a simplistic correlation between a cigarette and a person who has free for all sex "

Someone who has free sex for all is only a health hazard for me if I fuck them, my choice. (Wouldnt happen mind) I'll probably die from a smoking related disease. The risk from smoking is far greater to me.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The incidence of most types of STI is falling in most groups except for the incidence of STIs for men who have sex with men who are at disproportionate risk of STIs according to the FPA factsheet.

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Ok let’s get bare backers or cum dumps as OP crudely puts it to carry a government health warning .....seeing as you want to make such a simplistic correlation between a cigarette and a person who has free for all sex

Someone who has free sex for all is only a health hazard for me if I fuck them, my choice. (Wouldnt happen mind) I'll probably die from a smoking related disease. The risk from smoking is far greater to me.

"

Or you fuck someone they’ve fucked down the line that you don’t know is a bare backer ? My point is a cigarette tells you on the box what it’s going to do to you ,, and as you rightly say that’s your choice . But as you have also said , you wouldn’t choose to have bareback sex ,,,, BUT ,,,, my point is unlike your fags her barebacking hareem don’t carry a disclaimer ,,, hence you aren’t given that choice if they lie to you

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Someone who has free sex for all is only a health hazard for me if I fuck them, my choice. (Wouldnt happen mind) I'll probably die from a smoking related disease. The risk from smoking is far greater to me. U see that's the problem u don't have any concerns about the people u fuck u don't care about anyone u seems like u already are given up on life sadly that's the attitude of all the irresponsible people that would tell u they safe even tho they aren't that's how the rate is getting high

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STD’s are still a thing right, or did I not get the memo ?!"

This !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Or you fuck someone they’ve fucked down the line that you don’t know is a bare backer ? My point is a cigarette tells you on the box what it’s going to do to you ,, and as you rightly say that’s your choice . But as you have also said , you wouldn’t choose to have bareback sex ,,,, BUT ,,,, my point is unlike your fags her barebacking hareem don’t carry a disclaimer ,,, hence you aren’t given that choice if they lie to you "

But then you are wearing your condom, so are safe from anyones chequered history, and if you dont then you only have yourself to blame for whatever happens next.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Or you fuck someone they’ve fucked down the line that you don’t know is a bare backer ? My point is a cigarette tells you on the box what it’s going to do to you ,, and as you rightly say that’s your choice . But as you have also said , you wouldn’t choose to have bareback sex ,,,, BUT ,,,, my point is unlike your fags her barebacking hareem don’t carry a disclaimer ,,, hence you aren’t given that choice if they lie to you "

Before I had bareback sex with the man that became my husband both of us were tested. I take full reapvisibility for my own actions.

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Or you fuck someone they’ve fucked down the line that you don’t know is a bare backer ? My point is a cigarette tells you on the box what it’s going to do to you ,, and as you rightly say that’s your choice . But as you have also said , you wouldn’t choose to have bareback sex ,,,, BUT ,,,, my point is unlike your fags her barebacking hareem don’t carry a disclaimer ,,, hence you aren’t given that choice if they lie to you

But then you are wearing your condom, so are safe from anyones chequered history, and if you dont then you only have yourself to blame for whatever happens next. "

Condoms offer total protection? That’s a novel concept ... what about oral ? What about kissing ? What about herpes ,,, warts ?

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

But then you are wearing your condom, so are safe from anyones chequered history, and if you dont then you only have yourself to blame for whatever happens next.

Condoms offer total protection? That’s a novel concept ... what about oral ? What about kissing ? What about herpes ,,, warts ? "

Where did anyone say condoms offer total protection ?

All the issues you speak of would be just as likely with someone who plays safe as with a cum dump so it’s irelevent to the current topic isn’t it ?

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Condoms offer total protection? That’s a novel concept ... what about oral ? What about kissing ? What about herpes ,,, warts ?

Where did anyone say condoms offer total protection ?

All the issues you speak of would be just as likely with someone who plays safe as with a cum dump so it’s irelevent to the current topic isn’t it ?"

Read back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love it bare are there any other lady's that love a load dumped in them. Are there any groups or party's for lady's tou get involved in if like me you like this "

I’d love to dump a full load in you hun XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Condoms offer total protection? That’s a novel concept ... what about oral ? What about kissing ? What about herpes ,,, warts ? "

Quite. So we'd best just not have sex at all. Or offer a full testing and physical checking service upon entry to the hotel room. Or just be adults and talk and ask questions and use our judgements

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Obesity

Cancer

It's down to choice.

Quite. So we'd best just not have sex at all. Or offer a full testing and physical checking service upon entry to the hotel room. Or just be adults and talk and ask questions and use our judgements "

Now there’s a business idea

Reply privately

By *opblokey2kMan
over a year ago

a11

Light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance to watch the fireworks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Let's say a single male or female are having bb sex n cought sti n then a few months later they find someone to be in relationships n then have sex with the person n guess what that poor person is cought who's to blame u the person who's been having bb

I am to blame for any sti I catch, unless a new partner lies to me about test results before we decide to have unprotected sex.

I don't put the onus on the people I'm having sex with to keep me sti free. That's my responsibility."

Not unlike some cyclists, who blame other road users for their safety when they flaunt road rules themselves. Ooops wrong thread.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Pity you aren't up North, I know lots of people who would enjoy you. They know of any risks. Personally I get a GUM check up on a regular basis.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hiv and aids that's not got any visible symptoms and can kill. That's not a choice like it's not a choice to gamble with life. Yes the others can wreck your life, however hiv and ultimately aids can take your life away. Sorry but true and I can get facts to evidence this if needed. Fuck it have lots of fun nothing wrong with cumming other places just as horny.

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

"

The point is people take a risk in all types of activities. Why should having bareback sex be any different to those everyday risks. It's a personal choice, we live in a free world at least for a little while.

People will be judged for doing anything deemed rebellious, but thats fine too, it comes with the terratory.

It's all about living a life thats full wether drinking your favourite tipple or humping your favourite cutie for tomorrow you may be hit by a truck.

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

People can do what they like, I don’t care, if they’re that reckless then carry on. But something that is totally avoidable just by putting a little rubber thing over your cock seems the height of stupidity, I don’t even like wearing them, but I dislike the potential of an STD a lot less. "

Condoms don't necessarily guarantee protection. Junkies sharing needles are the real causes for spread of hiv hepatitas. Hiv campaign was an anti gay campaign to put a stop to gay activities amongst the the young and maintain monogomy with adults. Created a bit of hysteria and alot of people stopped having sex. Reminded me of the scene in Close Encounters with the fake epidemic story to keep civillians away.

If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life.

Common sense really.

Enjoy life to the full for tomorrow a truck may hit you.

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

"If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life."

We love bareback sex but that is a ridiculous statement. It's not risk free and having a wash before and after does not make it safe or safer.

Sx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Grosssss!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope people at least take PREP to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Will not protect against anything else though

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Is that clear enough for you ? u missing the point I didn't ask you for the side effects n am not saying smoking or drinking is OK but not bareback if you smoke ,drinks u can only harm yourself but if u have bareback with lots of people n got sti there's the possibility of spreading the disease to an suspected future parteners or current fb u name it it only takes one time then its on everyone he/she think i's OK she/he 's going to have sex with an other one n catch it keeps going n going still don't understand how you can compare this 2"

Passive smoke affects others, how many kids took up smoking because they saw their elders do it, alot. Drinkers on benders get in fights, smash cars, beat partners, beat children it wrecks families. Unhealthy eating causes stress to relatives who have to see the consequences.

It's a matter of personal choice, and people don't intentionally want to harm others.

The medical world don't go about prevention the right way either there's still a certain amount of stigmatism directed at people.

Straightforward education is the best route, not scare the shit and laying guilt trips.

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Passive smoke affects others, how many kids took up smoking because they saw their elders do it, alot. Drinkers on benders get in fights, smash cars, beat partners, beat children it wrecks families. Unhealthy eating causes stress to relatives who have to see the consequences.

It's a matter of personal choice, and people don't intentionally want to harm others.

The medical world don't go about prevention the right way either there's still a certain amount of stigmatism directed at people.

Straightforward education is the best route, not scare the shit and laying guilt trips.

"

did you sleep on it or u coming back after doing some research lol

Reply privately

By *vor PartiesMan
over a year ago

wigan

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

People can do what they like, I don’t care, if they’re that reckless then carry on. But something that is totally avoidable just by putting a little rubber thing over your cock seems the height of stupidity, I don’t even like wearing them, but I dislike the potential of an STD a lot less.

Condoms don't necessarily guarantee protection. Junkies sharing needles are the real causes for spread of hiv hepatitas. Hiv campaign was an anti gay campaign to put a stop to gay activities amongst the the young and maintain monogomy with adults. Created a bit of hysteria and alot of people stopped having sex. Reminded me of the scene in Close Encounters with the fake epidemic story to keep civillians away.

If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life.

Common sense really.

"

Jeeeees WTF ? How old are you ?

I quote

Common sense really.

I know 8 yr olds that would make more of common sense than that ridiculous comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

This cum dump

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can't catch any of these diseases from other people.

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Like to watch it in porn films and only ever have unprotected sex with each other as we've been together for 23 years and she's never been with another man,but we like many others wouldn't let others play bare we value our health

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

You can't catch any of these diseases from other people. "

My argument all thro this thread read back ...... the mind boggles at how people’s minds work

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 11:06:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

That would be both of them then?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love bareback specially a big load...lol

I do get checked regularly for stds and can quite happily say iv been very lucky!

However its not for everyone and everyone has there own opinion respect other folks wishes If they prefer to use a condom that's fine with me

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I love bareback specially a big load...lol

I do get checked regularly for stds and can quite happily say iv been very lucky!

However its not for everyone and everyone has there own opinion respect other folks wishes If they prefer to use a condom that's fine with me"

Wouldn't mind watching you take a nice load to be fair

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

My argument all thro this thread read back ...... the mind boggles at how people’s minds work "

Plenty of other people saw the correlation without any trouble at all . Simply that it’s all about choice . We make choices and live or die by the choices we make . My mind boggles as to why this is difficult to grasp but hey ho .

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

You can't catch any of these diseases from other people. "

As I’ve said , and as so many others have said , that’s irelevent . It’s a person exercising their choice to do as they please despite knowing that it may not be good for them .

If people choose to play with fire they may get burned , and you can’t catch an std if you don’t come into contact with one can you ? So we make sensible choices to limit the risk , same as choosing not to drink too much , not to eat too much , not to smoke .

Reply privately

over a year ago

There seems to be a few who seem to know best irrespective of listening to what the others are actually saying. You can shout all you want, you may be right or your facts may not be quite so right but you're not going to gain respect for not listening with reason.

If you don't like it thats ok, if you do thats ok too, as with everything you have a choice.

If you want to force your choice onto others then expect some resistance and don't get so annoyed about it.

These type of threads often bring in the wrong people who feel it's their privelege to be self apointed police.

Nothing stopping you expressing your POV, but like anything if it's no longer contributing to the OP then be adult and find another to Police. You may find your input might be viewed more positively.

As in life it's the one that shout the loudest you need to watch the most. A sobering thought particularly for this subject.

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh god people are so boring! I completely agree with that fact that we are all equipped with free will and should be allowed to use said free will without judgement!

If you don’t like it then don’t do it, it’s pretty simple...

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Oh god people are so boring! I completely agree with that fact that we are all equipped with free will and should be allowed to use said free will without judgement!

If you don’t like it then don’t do it, it’s pretty simple... "

With you on this each to their own

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like to watch it in porn films and only ever have unprotected sex with each other as we've been together for 23 years and she's never been with another man,but we like many others wouldn't let others play bare we value our health "

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I’ve said , and as so many others have said , that’s irelevent . It’s a person exercising their choice to do as they please despite knowing that it may not be good for them .

If people choose to play with fire they may get burned , and you can’t catch an std if you don’t come into contact with one can you ? So we make sensible choices to limit the risk , same as choosing not to drink too much , not to eat too much , not to smoke ."

As with most posts, there comes a point we're blind range prevents people from reading what is actually being said, but they still want to say their piece. Its a common enough to communication flaw most have: in their minds constructing their next sentence or two instead of hearing the other person. Successful married couples, good managers/bosses have learnt this key skill.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’ve aged a fair few years since you were last on here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wanders in.

Sees the morally righteous (must be an oxymoron on a swingers site ) spouting again.

Wanders out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Self righteous judgemental people give me the shits - you guys are a health hazard too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 12:27:07]

Reply privately

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

It is a turn on seeing a cream pie or two

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is a turn on seeing a cream pie or two "

Absolutely! Not going to lie I love it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You’ve aged a fair few years since you were last on here!"

You noticed that too huh?

Barebacking isnt good for keeping you young, clearly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never tried a bareback meet with a couple i do like the sound of fuck a woman with here fellas cum inside here that would be horny to try any couple in the south can help

Reply privately

By *azpaulMan
over a year ago

kent /murcia spain

Had a couple of regular women in past started out safe then started playing bare back love the wet warm pussy on my cock and filling with my cum big turn on even better if someone else wife

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*Yuck* .... "

Stay safe that’s what I think no cum dumps for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are people not old enough to make their own choices. If your not interested go to another post. Dont have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all..

Reply privately

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge South

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Hiv campaign was an anti gay campaign to put a stop to gay activities amongst the the young and maintain monogomy with adults. Created a bit of hysteria and alot of people stopped having sex."

Oh, was it? I'll tell my friends that they were just the target of an anti gay campaign and it was just hysteria.

Oh wait, a lot of them have already left us and many more are still battling daily with something that wasnt real.

"If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life. Common sense really."

Please, please read up on sti's and how they are transmitted.

Anyway. Back to the OP.

As hot and amazing a fantasy it would be, its not something I would do. There were once plans to arrange something for me with several very well trusted friends (2 of whom I lived with) but it never happened.

I don't even have unprotected sex with all my partners.

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Common sense really.

I quote

Common sense really.

I know 8 yr olds that would make more of common sense than that ridiculous comment "

Old enough not to be fooled by media and scare tactics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Common sense really.

I quote

Common sense really.

I know 8 yr olds that would make more of common sense than that ridiculous comment

Old enough not to be fooled by media and scare tactics."

Think I’ll stick to being fooled.....

Reply privately

By *andJ1982Couple
over a year ago

st helens

Love the whole scenario. The feeling of bare, the thoughts about it and feeling jet after jet spurting deep in me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Common sense really.

I quote

Common sense really.

Old enough not to be fooled by media and scare tactics.

Think I’ll stick to being fooled....."

You are not being fooled you just have the intelligence to realise its not worth doing foolish things with stupid people.

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Common sense really.

I quote

Common sense really.

I know 8 yr olds that would make more of common sense than that ridiculous comment "

So are you ridiculing washing before and after sex and DON'T do needle drugs?

Who's the immature one?

Good luck with your dirty junkie world.

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Bareback cum dumps some have such a way with words

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

Ok let’s break it down .

Common sense really.

I quote

Common sense really.

So are you ridiculing washing before and after sex and DON'T do needle drugs?

Who's the immature one?

Good luck with your dirty junkie world."

I rest my case . You’ve obviously not reached the mental age of 8 yet ...

Reply privately

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Hiv campaign was an anti gay campaign to put a stop to gay activities amongst the the young and maintain monogomy with adults. Created a bit of hysteria and alot of people stopped having sex.

Oh, was it? I'll tell my friends that they were just the target of an anti gay campaign and it was just hysteria.

Oh wait, a lot of them have already left us and many more are still battling daily with something that wasnt real.

If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life. Common sense really.

Anyway. Back to the OP.

As hot and amazing a fantasy it would be, its not something I would do. There were once plans to arrange something for me with several very well trusted friends (2 of whom I lived with) but it never happened.

I don't even have unprotected sex with all my partners. "

Of course the desease exists they had to make it believable. Cause and effect. How come the water isn't contaminated if deseased people used the same waste system, the virus would then be in the recycled water. What are they using to treat the water to make it desease free and wouldn't that be part of a cure.

Homosexuality was around before aids surely the medical world would have picked it up sooner than the 80's.

I had a friend who died of leukaemia they first diagnosed aids wrongly his correct treatment came too late.

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Idiot example ?

Ruin my friends ?

But if it makes you feel good to have a vent at me , fill your boots "

Fill your boots ewwwwe that's a lot of cum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hiv campaign was an anti gay campaign to put a stop to gay activities amongst the the young and maintain monogomy with adults. Created a bit of hysteria and alot of people stopped having sex.

If you wash before and after sex and don't do needle drugs there is no reason you shouldn't have a risk free sex life. Common sense really.

Anyway. Back to the OP.

Of course the desease exists they had to make it believable. Cause and effect. How come the water isn't contaminated if deseased people used the same waste system, the virus would then be in the recycled water. What are they using to treat the water to make it desease free and wouldn't that be part of a cure.

Homosexuality was around before aids surely the medical world would have picked it up sooner than the 80's.

I had a friend who died of leukaemia they first diagnosed aids wrongly his correct treatment came too late.

"

What? The HIV virus doesn’t survive outside the body for long. Bleach and chlorine kill it, but you’re not going to chlorinate a body.

HIV crossed from SIV sometime in the late 19 th century to mid 20 th century, probably in the Congo area. More mobile populations then spread the disease after the 2nd world war.

There is no conspiracy theory.

Reply privately

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Anyway. Back to the OP.

"

Just addressing the point you made about viruses in the water system, a lot of viruses can only survive minutes or hours outside of the Hunan body , plus the water purification systems in place screen for pollutants and possible contamination, if they didn’t we’d have reduced the population with cholera or some other water bourne diseases before now.

I do believe being clean is absolutely important but soap and water doesn’t prevent the spread of sti’s.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Us men even sit in the passenger seat with a woman driver. Jeeez

Reply privately

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

No reward without risk.

Each of us has to decide whether the reward is worth the risk.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

OP ~ Do you have 2 profiles?

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Presumeably we all know the risks. It may be one on one, maybe 2 / 3. Biggest GB I ever hosted / hosted was 60 + guys and 2 women, neither woman had any complaints about the evening. I spoke to both of the ladies the next dy, both had really enjoyed the GB, the only complaint they had was they found walking and sitting uncomfortable. However both later took part in more GBs, (although not with so many men). You do it you surely know any risks?

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Presumeably we all know the risks. It may be one on one, maybe 2 / 3. Biggest GB I ever hosted / hosted was 60 + guys and 2 women, neither woman had any complaints about the evening. I spoke to both of the ladies the next dy, both had really enjoyed the GB, the only complaint they had was they found walking and sitting uncomfortable. However both later took part in more GBs, (although not with so many men). You do it you surely know any risks?"

Was Guinness book of world records involved

Reply privately

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"You’ve aged a fair few years since you were last on here!

You noticed that too huh?

Barebacking isnt good for keeping you young, clearly"

And has the vans suspension finally given way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

In a perfect world (if only) it would be the ultimate connection of one or more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

In a perfect world (if only) it would be the ultimate connection of one or more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/05/19 02:33:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway. Back to the OP.

"

You grossly misunderstand how viruses work, they can't survive outside a living host for very long, and even if they could, something that can clean/remove something from water isn't always going to 'cure' it too.

By that logic, bleach would be great for the common cold since it kills bacteria

Reply privately

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Gangbang_cpl currently on hot picks organise bb bg op. Contact them.

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

SURE some people still. smoke , drink, etc of course .. But that does not generally affect other people's lives to a point where it could kill them..sex diseases. Urinary infections Aids.. Forgot that already did we?

It really is time some of you middle aged people woke up to what being responsible about their sex play really means

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bareback is the only way to fuck

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

No they can not!

You can not ask permission of an entire history of someone you are currently sleeping with can you? Safest option is to play safe and that isn't a draconian rule. I suggest it is pure common sense.

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

Let's have it right

Bareback sex is potential suicide! Or murder depending on which way you look at it..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didn't realise this post was about the risks. Thought it was intended for those who enjoy bareback. Not for those who judge, are self righteous and the moral police

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

Reply privately

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Dover

Agree, sounds thrashy and desperate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe a cum deposit unit sounds better lol

Reply privately

By *dtanyaTV/TS
over a year ago

gallowayshire

I fuckin luv being a cum dump

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!"

Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! Um, I'll come in again...

Reply privately

By *unkymale65Man
over a year ago

Worksop

I would love to spunk in your pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's have it right

Bareback sex is potential suicide! Or murder depending on which way you look at it.. "

You do realise you can still transmit infections with a condom?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's have it right

Bareback sex is potential suicide! Or murder depending on which way you look at it..

You do realise you can still transmit infections with a condom? "

Indeed, condoms are only 98% effective at stopping pregnancy so with oral sex, masturbating partner (could get some transfer of bodily fluid on those digits) and even kissing (can transmit HPV) the only fullproof way of not catching anything is to never touch sexually touch or kiss someone else... that would make for a really boring date lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let's have it right

You do realise you can still transmit infections with a condom?

Indeed, condoms are only 98% effective at stopping pregnancy so with oral sex, masturbating partner (could get some transfer of bodily fluid on those digits) and even kissing (can transmit HPV) the only fullproof way of not catching anything is to never touch sexually touch or kiss someone else... that would make for a really boring date lol"

only 98 percent!! Holy moly I’m double bagging

Reply privately

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

I would love to get together a group of people who were regularly tested to have bareback sessions. Nothing better than going in bare, but STDs are a real worry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never having sex again

Reply privately

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

There's some here that I wouldn't feel safe even if I was wearing a hazmat suit

Reply privately

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Never having sex again "

Hahahahaha!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love these threads, it makes me carefully filter certain people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems to be a lot of cum dump profiles in the Midlands for some reason

Reply privately

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Seems to be a lot of cum dump profiles in the Midlands for some reason"

They have a problem down there with refuse collection and a shortage of tissues.

Reply privately

By *urved HunnyWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Reply privately

By *urved HunnyWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I actually cannot believe anyone can behave this way and stay healthy, yikes!

Reply privately

By *ssexbull2016Man
over a year ago

Essex/Cambridge/Suffolk/Anglia

Although from what i have read about the author of this post she(if it is actually a she) is nothing more thsn a fantasist and con artist. Nobody has actually met her in person and all verifications are because she asks for one to get put on a list for future meets. And holds raffles for money. But nobody has ever met her for real.

Reply privately

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Although from what i have read about the author of this post she(if it is actually a she) is nothing more thsn a fantasist and con artist. Nobody has actually met her in person and all verifications are because she asks for one to get put on a list for future meets. And holds raffles for money. But nobody has ever met her for real.

"

She's had many profiles. One even had over 2000 meet veris few of which I knew and subsequently blocked after such. They provided a good insight in who to avoid

Reply privately