Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cpls who also have single profile for your lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Posted a few weeks about this but this time asking the cpls.... does your lady let you know their password so you can view her chats etc??

It’s something we don’t do, drives me crazy... but in a good way knowing hotwife is chatting away although I don’t know who too etc

Also if any cpls have their single profiles, what rules , kinks etc to you add to it?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Wee shameless bump

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd let B have my password.

To be fair tho I barely log on, as I'm not looking to meet alone at the moment.

If I was though I'd be happy for him to read my messages. I've nowt to hide, and I would rather him read every word than wonder what was being said.

Some people can be real sneaks and try to cause trouble so I'd prefer him to have instant access to dispell any bullshit right away.

P

over a year ago

"I'd let B have my password.

To be fair tho I barely log on, as I'm not looking to meet alone at the moment.

If I was though I'd be happy for him to read my messages. I've nowt to hide, and I would rather him read every word than wonder what was being said.

Some people can be real sneaks and try to cause trouble so I'd prefer him to have instant access to dispell any bullshit right away.

P"

Thanks for reply, and that’s the most important thing... trust

Some guys will message on our cpls profile and if they chat away decent we let them chat away to HWs profile too.

It is hot not knowing and HW won’t do anything without me although has the ok for socials by herself x

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

Flirty has a single profile and I love seeing her chats with guys, likewise I have a profile on a gay dating site and she really enjoys reading the messages. Maybe not everyone's cuppa but it sure does float our boat!

over a year ago

"Flirty has a single profile and I love seeing her chats with guys, likewise I have a profile on a gay dating site and she really enjoys reading the messages. Maybe not everyone's cuppa but it sure does float our boat! "

If it works for you both and turns you on then defo do it

over a year ago

Anyone else want to join in? Loving the many hotwife themed threads x

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

I have a couples account as well, hubby is welcome to check this account anytime he wants - never does though.

I love that he trusts me 100% and that I also have the freedom to have my own extra curricular activities

By *ornwallkink2017Couple
over a year ago

Cornwall

Lily has her own account and we share the password... love to read her amazingly hot chats!!

over a year ago

"I have a couples account as well, hubby is welcome to check this account anytime he wants - never does though.

I love that he trusts me 100% and that I also have the freedom to have my own extra curricular activities "

That’s the set up we have although as it’s new HW can do socials unless she really surprises me lol x

Post new Message to Thread