Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First BBC

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My whife wasn’t to try her first bbc xx, Does any other couples or single women who tried it before can share a bit about their first time experience x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It was big and black

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

It was attached to a man.

over a year ago

Lol , big and black and attached to a man , well ..we never tried it before, so if it’s weird to ask we are sorry about that, maybe we are not that open like some of you, we just wanted to hear about some other people experiences. If you enjoyed it or not xx

over a year ago

I loved it

over a year ago

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I do find it strange these questions get asked so frequently. I can understand someone asking what a certain club was like, or a certain restaurant, but asking what an entire group of people (individuals) are like is odd to say the least.

There is an individual attached to the cock. Some will be nice some won't...I know, shocking but true. Just like not every woman describes herself as a slut, every fat woman a bbw etc, don't assume every black guy likes to be referred to as a bbc.

You're dealing with a person: act accordingly and you'll find the experience you seek.

By *igblackdomTV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Lol , big and black and attached to a man , well ..we never tried it before, so if it’s weird to ask we are sorry about that, maybe we are not that open like some of you, we just wanted to hear about some other people experiences. If you enjoyed it or not xx"

What are you unsure about?

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife was I guess more nervous than normal before a first meet. Luckily it went really well. The guy was superb.

Afterwards she was still glowing with the thrill of it and asked me to contact him again to set up another meet. She was so keen she told me to let him know she was prepared to do "anything" he wished. Lol

over a year ago

Sounds great xx

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sounds great xx"

It was a very exciting night. I was watching my wife and really couldnt believe my eyes. Lol

Had to take lots of pictures as evidence

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

and what great photos they are to, looks like he got a big treat in being able to do as he pleased, very sexy wife

"Sounds great xx

It was a very exciting night. I was watching my wife and really couldnt believe my eyes. Lol

Had to take lots of pictures as evidence "

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"and what great photos they are to, looks like he got a big treat in being able to do as he pleased, very sexy wife

Sounds great xx

Had to take lots of pictures as evidence "

Yea. He had some seriously dirty ideas

over a year ago

"I do find it strange these questions get asked so frequently. I can understand someone asking what a certain club was like, or a certain restaurant, but asking what an entire group of people (individuals) are like is odd to say the least.

There is an individual attached to the cock. Some will be nice some won't...I know, shocking but true. Just like not every woman describes herself as a slut, every fat woman a bbw etc, don't assume every black guy likes to be referred to as a bbc.

You're dealing with a person: act accordingly and you'll find the experience you seek."

Very well said. What a dumb question!

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

Exactly and especially from people supposedly who have been on this site for over a year but yet still have not had 1 single varification.....

By *aughty2foryouCouple
over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

The first single guy we met happened to be black... that was about 5 years ago now...I still meet him as often as I can now!!!

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"The first single guy we met happened to be black... that was about 5 years ago now...I still meet him as often as I can now!!!"

He is one lucky guy......

over a year ago

London

"I do find it strange these questions get asked so frequently. I can understand someone asking what a certain club was like, or a certain restaurant, but asking what an entire group of people (individuals) are like is odd to say the least.

You're dealing with a person: act accordingly and you'll find the experience you seek."

Too much to ask, it seems.

over a year ago

London

"Lol , big and black and attached to a man , well ..we never tried it before, so if it’s weird to ask we are sorry about that, maybe we are not that open like some of you, we just wanted to hear about some other people experiences. If you enjoyed it or not xx"

How can anyone tell you what your experience with someone they don't know will be like? We are all the same biological species. Just choose the right person.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I heard they're like aliens. I would tread with caution.

over a year ago

Lol

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

hopefully we can all read and better still see some of the great pics and undoubtedly awesome action , and going by the pics we have seen it was not a one of, thanks

"and what great photos they are to, looks like he got a big treat in being able to do as he pleased, very sexy wife

Sounds great xx

Had to take lots of pictures as evidence

Yea. He had some seriously dirty ideas "

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"It was big and black "

Really lol. You forgot...the end

Post new Message to Thread