Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ankle Chain Spotted...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a lady while I was in a queue today. Pandora looking with hearts on it... I was thinking should I say hello? Should I comment with something like oh that's a lovely chain... But no... I bottled it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Obviously missing something here does that mean something??

I continue my fab education sorry lol

over a year ago

Why would you have considered saying hello just because she was wearing an ankle bracelet?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Women wear ankle chains all the time. I have a few because I like them.

Please don't assume they mean anything and don't approach a woman on the basis that she's wearing one.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

People wear anklets all the time. It doesn’t mean they are a hot wife.

I am a hot wife. Sometimes I wear one. Sometimes I don’t. But when I’m wearing it, i it’s for me and my husband and nothing more.

If you tried to approach me in public it would not go well at all. Respect people’s right to privacy.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"People wear anklets all the time. It doesn’t mean they are a hot wife.

I am a hot wife. Sometimes I wear one. Sometimes I don’t. But when I’m wearing it, i it’s for me and my husband and nothing more.

If you tried to approach me in public it would not go well at all. Respect people’s right to privacy. "

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Why would you have considered saying hello just because she was wearing an ankle bracelet?"

Exactly why would you?????

over a year ago

"Women wear ankle chains all the time. I have a few because I like them.

Please don't assume they mean anything and don't approach a woman on the basis that she's wearing one. "

I do occasionally

over a year ago

"Women wear ankle chains all the time. I have a few because I like them.

Please don't assume they mean anything and don't approach a woman on the basis that she's wearing one. "

Same here my wife loves to wear them, it's not an invitation to get accosted

over a year ago

Ok! I get that not all ladies who where them are, but there are also a lot who do do wear them as 'hotwives' as many posts in this forum will show. I wasn't making any assumptions whatsoever!

over a year ago

"Ok! I get that not all ladies who where them are, but there are also a lot who do do wear them as 'hotwives' as many posts in this forum will show. I wasn't making any assumptions whatsoever!"

You must have done for you to consider saying anything.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Ok! I get that not all ladies who where them are, but there are also a lot who do do wear them as 'hotwives' as many posts in this forum will show. I wasn't making any assumptions whatsoever!

You must have done for you to consider saying anything. "

over a year ago

"Ok! I get that not all ladies who where them are, but there are also a lot who do do wear them as 'hotwives' as many posts in this forum will show. I wasn't making any assumptions whatsoever!

You must have done for you to consider saying anything. "

Assumed, no. Wondered, yes. There is a huge difference.

over a year ago

Whats a hot wife? My wife wears one constantly it has no meaning?

over a year ago

Good grief ! Calm yourself man, would you approach a lady eating an ice cream and ask for a blow job ? No of course not. I can see you ending up with a black eye !

over a year ago

"On a lady while I was in a queue today. Pandora looking with hearts on it... I was thinking should I say hello? Should I comment with something like oh that's a lovely chain... But no... I bottled it! "

I've often wanted to approach a lady wearing an anklet thought whilst I known it can be a sign of a hot wife and or swinger I'd not wade in with that in my mind... I'd politely comment on how nice it looked and see if I got a slap or a phone number lol

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Good grief ! Calm yourself man, would you approach a lady eating an ice cream and ask for a blow job ? No of course not. I can see you ending up with a black eye !"

over a year ago

Why?

I’ve worn ankle bracelets for years before I knew they meant anything. My younger sisters (15 and 11) both wear them.

Don’t assume. I’d be proper freaked out to be honest if someone approached me assuming I was a swinger or whatever because of an ankle bracelet

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Why?

I’ve worn ankle bracelets for years before I knew they meant anything. My younger sisters (15 and 11) both wear them.

Don’t assume. I’d be proper freaked out to be honest if someone approached me assuming I was a swinger or whatever because of an ankle bracelet "

Exactly.......why oh why would you even think it.......

over a year ago

If you tried to approach me in public it would not go well at all. Respect people’s right to privacy. "

Well said, same for us

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What's the difference between an ankle chain and other types of jewellery, ie earrings or a necklace? Would they also be a green light to approach a random stranger?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why?

Don’t assume. I’d be proper freaked out to be honest if someone approached me assuming I was a swinger or whatever because of an ankle bracelet "

I'd be extremely pissed off tbh.

By *p2norfolkngoodMan
over a year ago

Norwich

There's nothing to say you can't approach someone and say hi nice chain, earrings etc.. he didn't say he was just going to walk up to her and say "fancy a shag"

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

If you tried to approach me in public it would not go well at all. Respect hipeople’s right to privacy. "

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"What's the difference between an ankle chain and other types of jewellery, ie earrings or a necklace? Would they also be a green light to approach a random stranger? "

Exactly

over a year ago

"There's nothing to say you can't approach someone and say hi nice chain, earrings etc.. he didn't say he was just going to walk up to her and say "fancy a shag""

My point exactly! I wasn't saying that just because she was wearing an ankle chain I had assumed she was wanting to be approached by some random stranger to ask for sex! What I was saying is that having read here and many other places about the discreet message that SOME ladies MAY wish to give out to let people know, my curiosity was piqued. And IF if I had actually said something it would have been extremely a very polite hello. So no need for everyone to get on their moral high horses and shout down!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There's nothing to say you can't approach someone and say hi nice chain, earrings etc.. he didn't say he was just going to walk up to her and say "fancy a shag""

This is true.

over a year ago

Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!

over a year ago

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!"

Do I really need to answer this .. seriously!

over a year ago

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!"

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!

Do I really need to answer this .. seriously!"

Absolutely...

over a year ago

"On a lady while I was in a queue today. Pandora looking with hearts on it... I was thinking should I say hello? Should I comment with something like oh that's a lovely chain... But no... I bottled it! "

I wouldn't assume that every woman wearing an ankle bracelet is a hotwife. I have friends who have worn them and they are definitely not swingers. They have no idea that there is even this absurd rumour goimg around. They just think it makes their feet look pretty

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"On a lady while I was in a queue today. Pandora looking with hearts on it... I was thinking should I say hello? Should I comment with something like oh that's a lovely chain... But no... I bottled it!

I wouldn't assume that every woman wearing an ankle bracelet is a hotwife. I have friends who have worn them and they are definitely not swingers. They have no idea that there is even this absurd rumour goimg around. They just think it makes their feet look pretty "

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

What a Plonker!

over a year ago

Christ alive this place is amazing! I might as well be talking in Chinese.

I will say this once again and maybe, just maybe people might actually read what I am saying.

I did not... Repeat did not assume anything.

Have a quick search of these very forums and you will see that there are ladies and couples who do wear this particular type of jewellery for the very reason I mentioned it, but that does not mean that I naturally assumed all women do so. That's ridiculous.

I know I am wasting my breath here. This is fab after all.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"On a lady while I was in a queue today. Pandora looking with hearts on it... I was thinking should I say hello? Should I comment with something like oh that's a lovely chain... But no... I bottled it!

I wouldn't assume that every woman wearing an ankle bracelet is a hotwife. I have friends who have worn them and they are definitely not swingers. They have no idea that there is even this absurd rumour goimg around. They just think it makes their feet look pretty "

Exactly

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Unless it has hot wife or similar spelt out on it, please don't project your fantasy on a woman who's just going about her daily life, wearing something she likes.

over a year ago

I wouldn't assume that every woman wearing an ankle bracelet is a hotwife. I have friends who have worn them and they are definitely not swingers. They have no idea that there is even this absurd rumour goimg around. They just think it makes their feet look pretty

Exactly "

So, what exactly is your agenda here?

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"Ok! I get that not all ladies who where them are, but there are also a lot who do do wear them as 'hotwives' as many posts in this forum will show. I wasn't making any assumptions whatsoever!"

You were considering saying hello and bottled it.

I am a hotwife. Sometimes I wear an anklet as it’s fun between me and my husband.

I cannot stress enough that I would NEVER EVER want to be approached in my everyday life. My everyday life and my Fab life are two entirely separate things!

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

I am a hotwife. Sometimes I wear an anklet as it’s fun between me and my husband.

I cannot stress enough that I would NEVER EVER want to be approached in my everyday life. My everyday life and my Fab life are two entirely separate things!"

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"Christ alive this place is amazing! I might as well be talking in Chinese.

I will say this once again and maybe, just maybe people might actually read what I am saying.

Have a quick search of these very forums and you will see that there are ladies and couples who do wear this particular type of jewellery for the very reason I mentioned it, but that does not mean that I naturally assumed all women do so. That's ridiculous.

"

Actually, for the most part this is entirely incorrect. They aren’t wearing them for you.

It’s a physical demonstration of a very special relationship that exists between the couple. Their very own naughty secret being displayed in public but only they know.

It’s not being worn as a green light to approach them.

I would suggest 99% of hotwives would be horrified if you approached them in their every day life... as would their husbands!

over a year ago

I cannot stress enough that I would NEVER EVER want to be approached in my everyday life. My everyday life and my Fab life are two entirely separate things!"

over a year ago

Some men just leave me speechless “shaking head” x

over a year ago

It’s like that time I jizzed over a women’s chest in Tesco after seeing she had a pearl necklace on............

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

It does actually come across like you have made assumptions in your OP to be honest, would you have assumed the same about a pair or earrings or a necklace? Would they have made you want to talk to her as well? A lot of women wear jewellery because they just like it, there's no hidden meaning to it.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

whats pampass grass signify ?

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"

I read what you said and as I understand it you just wanted to say ‘hello - nice anklet’. You didn’t suggest that you were going to attempt to sh*g anyone in the frozen veg aisle or out them as a fabber/hot wife etc. Keep on enjoying the anklets OP - some of us like it x Ms

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!whats pampass grass signify ? "

A swingers house apparently. Also, white stone chippings and stone animals and gnomes are supposed to as well. Umm I have 2 out of three lol.

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 27/03/19 00:35:44]

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Unless they are literally wearing one that has a H and a W on it then they are more than likely just wearing a bit of ankle jewellery because they like it

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!whats pampass grass signify ?

A swingers house apparently. Also, white stone chippings and stone animals and gnomes are supposed to as well. Umm I have 2 out of three lol. "

My mum and dad's house from 1980 to the time my mum died in 2000 had Pampas Grass. I lived there for some of those years and as far as know they weren't swingers. I think that it was there when they bought he house, whether the previous occupants were swingers I don't know.

I did know and met several times a woman who had cum slut tattooed above her bum, I suppose that was indicative along with the fact that i hosted quite a few GBs for her

By *sian_coupleukCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Wearing anklets is quite traditional amongst Asian women, a jewellery accessory. It would be an insult for someone to approach any lady and make suggestion or Hotwife all based on some jewellery.

This is no different to some couple making out in a car and suddenly men appear out of nowhere, staring into their car with cocks out thinking couples are some sort of doggers/swingers wanting fun and scaring crap out of them when in reality they are no inclined to this lifestyle and minding own business.

One should not assume and unless clear sign/indication to say approach us.

over a year ago

Wow !!! Poor chap... he only made an observation and was intrigued that’s all, the fact he didn’t say anything to her as well... can’t believe so many people would have been offended if someone complimented you on your anklet... Get a grip seriously, I would agree if he walked up to her and was crude then he would have a got a slap immediately, but seriously... Get a grip !!

By *trongbobMan
over a year ago

rochester

[Removed by poster at 27/03/19 03:36:01]

By *trongbobMan
over a year ago

rochester

[Removed by poster at 27/03/19 03:38:29]

over a year ago

I’m actually laughing at this post!

Not at you OP... I can understand your excitement if you believed she COULD be a real life swinger.. many a time when out I’ve daydreamed about someone being a swinger... sorry my mind wandered...

However- NEVER in my life would I associate wearing this simple, pretty little piece of jewellery as a sign that I’m a swinger.

God help Accessorize who are pimping out all their customers!

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

This reminds me of the fashion of collars all my kink friends commented on it, when they would see a pretty girl with a collar they would think if only they knew what this meant to me.

But did I ever hear of anyone approaching a woman wearing one ?

Of course not! what goes on in your mind should stay there

Seeing strangers in the street and accosting them is never a good idea

over a year ago

"This reminds me of the fashion of collars all my kink friends commented on it, when they would see a pretty girl with a collar they would think if only they knew what this meant to me.

But did I ever hear of anyone approaching a woman wearing one ?

Of course not! what goes on in your mind should stay there

Seeing strangers in the street and accosting them is never a good idea "

Too true about collars...

Thankfully because of this fashion craze I have Ben able to wear mine even in front of young family and got away with me being ‘cool’!

Mrs P

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Jesus give the guy a break!

She had a ankle chain on yes it may or may not of had a meaning!

But if he had just paid her a compliment on her lovely chain she could then decide wether she wanted to take it as a acknowledgement that he knows the meaning or just take it as a compliment that’s its a nice chain or nice shoes etc etc it was like he was suggesting saying hi I see you have a ankle chain on I’ll meet you in the alley in a minute!

Have none of you ever paid a women a compliment for no reason? If not you should!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

If the ankle bracelet is one of those provided by the police that you should probably not approach lol

I'd say complimenting someone on their look isn't a bad thing.

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"I’m actually laughing at this post!

Not at you OP... I can understand your excitement if you believed she COULD be a real life swinger.. many a time when out I’ve daydreamed about someone being a swinger... sorry my mind wandered...

However- NEVER in my life would I associate wearing this simple, pretty little piece of jewellery as a sign that I’m a swinger.

God help Accessorize who are pimping out all their customers!

"

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

To all those saying he was paying the lady a compliment and that’s a lovely thing to do.

Yes, it is a lovely thing to do to pay someone a compliment.

But he was wanting to pay her a compliment with the specific aim of trying to see if she was a hotwife... there is a difference!!!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

legend not gone well pal.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

I read what you said and as I understand it you just wanted to say ‘hello - nice anklet’. You didn’t suggest that you were going to attempt to sh*g anyone in the frozen veg aisle or out them as a fabber/hot wife etc. Keep on enjoying the anklets OP - some of us like it x Ms"

That's my girl (Mr)

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Why?

I’ve worn ankle bracelets for years before I knew they meant anything.

Don’t assume."

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"To all those saying he was paying the lady a compliment and that’s a lovely thing to do.

But he was wanting to pay her a compliment with the specific aim of trying to see if she was a hotwife... there is a difference!!!"

I concur

over a year ago

I saw a woman I didn't know yesterday, and I didn't speak to her either

Should I have started a thread about it?

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I saw a woman I didn't know yesterday, and I didn't speak to her either

Should I have started a thread about it? "

over a year ago

Best left people don't want harassing in public its just not polite.

over a year ago

Hotwifes broke on last night out

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I wear an anklet dressed on the town and I wear it cos I want men to know I'm up for fun

Works sometimes

over a year ago

I wear an anklet for no reason other than I think it looks pretty xx

over a year ago

"I wear an anklet dressed on the town and I wear it cos I want men to know I'm up for fun

Works sometimes "

over a year ago

"Hotwifes broke on last night out "

Interested to know, if a guy (or a couple) did approach you politely, what would your reaction be?

over a year ago

"Jesus give the guy a break!

She had a ankle chain on yes it may or may not of had a meaning!

But if he had just paid her a compliment on her lovely chain she could then decide wether she wanted to take it as a acknowledgement that he knows the meaning or just take it as a compliment that’s its a nice chain or nice shoes etc etc it was like he was suggesting saying hi I see you have a ankle chain on I’ll meet you in the alley in a minute!

Have none of you ever paid a women a compliment for no reason? If not you should!"

Thank you!

over a year ago

I do think from your opening post you were inferring that because the woman was wearing an anklet, she was a hotwife. You admitted as much by saying you'd seen forum posts about the same.

It doesn't mean she is a hotwife anymore than someone who has pampas grass in their garden is a swinger.

I think many of the forum posts you mention usually have the letters h and w attached to them. This would signify that they are a hotwife, but you'd need bloody good eyesight to see. As others have pointed out, it doesn't mean they want to be approached.

You also seemed to do a lot of backtracking! Wonder what that signifys?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"I do think from your opening post you were inferring that because the woman was wearing an anklet, she was a hotwife. You admitted as much by saying you'd seen forum posts about the same.

It doesn't mean she is a hotwife anymore than someone who has pampas grass in their garden is a swinger.

I think many of the forum posts you mention usually have the letters h and w attached to them. This would signify that they are a hotwife, but you'd need bloody good eyesight to see. As others have pointed out, it doesn't mean they want to be approached.

You also seemed to do a lot of backtracking! Wonder what that signifys?"

mine says S L U T

In big capital letters lol

over a year ago

"I do think from your opening post you were inferring that because the woman was wearing an anklet, she was a hotwife. You admitted as much by saying you'd seen forum posts about the same.

I get the point you are making, but you are assuming that I think that all women who wear anklets are hot wives. This is untrue and unfounded.

Yes, indeed I did wonder if she was indeed a hotwife or was wearing it for a recognition purpose. Some do, and some have commented in the past that they would have welcomed a polite comment.

I have since starting this post had private messages attesting to this.

As for the back tracking? Where did I do this? People here are so quick to put words in others mouths I felt I needed to clarify my statement.

But, this is fab.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

I wear them quite regularly, mostly because I like them as jewellery, but I do have specific ones that I will wear if going to to a club for example.

So if a gent said 'nice ankle chain' in a normal day to day context, I would have just taken it at face value and thanked him for the compliment.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

My ex wore an ankle bracelet in summer, and she was almost puritanical. If anyone thought she was a hot wife and made a suggestion based on that, she'd have given a rugby point scoring dropkick to his bollocks! So, beware, don't jump to conclusions.

over a year ago

"Hotwifes broke on last night out

Interested to know, if a guy (or a couple) did approach you politely, what would your reaction be?"

Tell them the truth

over a year ago

I think OP has had a bit of an unnecessary hard time here, many years ago an ankle bracelet worn on the left ankle bracelet was indeed a sign that the lady was indeed in an open relationship, this goes back many many years and long before the beginning of the internet never mind even FAB and certainly before the phrase “Hotwife” was even coined .

On occasion I wear a black ring on my third finger of my right hand , quite recently I was approached very discreetly by the husband of a lady who I had been dancing with .

Yes it’s now very difficult to gauge if a lady is just wearing a ankle bracelet as a peice of jewellery or as a sexual statement.

Let’s face it if you pay a lady a small compliment and it’s left there then what is the harm? If the lady is in fact in an open / hot wife relationship and she decides to acknowledge things then fantastic.

Geoff

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I wouldn't appreciate being approached in a vanilla situation no matter what I was wearing its inappropriate to say the least.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

The guy just got a touch carried away sure he 100% top guy just not very world wise..

over a year ago

"I wouldn't appreciate being approached in a vanilla situation no matter what I was wearing its inappropriate to say the least."

Are you really saying that nobody you don't already know can say hello to you? not every conversation assumes a quicky round the corner.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

The girl that does my nails said nice anklet who's initials are HW

By *asonX100Man
over a year ago

Clee / Grimsby / London

If it were a Calipo , I might do ?

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I wouldn't appreciate being approached in a vanilla situation no matter what I was wearing its inappropriate to say the least.

Are you really saying that nobody you don't already know can say hello to you? not every conversation assumes a quicky round the corner."

Read what I said obviously you are one of the I don't understand what no means also.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't appreciate being approached in a vanilla situation no matter what I was wearing its inappropriate to say the least.

Are you really saying that nobody you don't already know can say hello to you? not every conversation assumes a quicky round the corner.

Read what I said obviously you are one of the I don't understand what no means also. "

I understand what no means, but you state that it's inappropriate to talk to you, without specifying a subject, which I find extreemly odd.

I do talk to strangers regularly, not in a sexual way just saying hi, or get that car off my foot, or whatever is needed. Never yet felt it was inappropriate, some smile and say hello back before moving on, others exchange a few words, some pretend not to hear, I guess you must be one of those.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’d set L on,

With something like, “that a gorgeous anklet, where did you get it from and has it meaning?”

over a year ago

I only ever wear mine when we are up for fun and I love being complimented on it

X

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Read what I said obviously you are one of the I don't understand what no means also.

I understand what no means, but you state that it's inappropriate to talk to you, without specifying a subject, which I find extreemly odd.

I do talk to strangers regularly, not in a sexual way just saying hi, or get that car off my foot, or whatever is needed. Never yet felt it was inappropriate, some smile and say hello back before moving on, others exchange a few words, some pretend not to hear, I guess you must be one of those."

There’s a big difference thought between approaching someone in their vanilla life in the hope they might be a hotwife or in the lifestyle (which is clearly what someone is doing if they compliment them on their anklet) compared to genuinely just being friendly to someone.

I cannot stress strongly enough how much I would not want to be approached in my vanilla life by anyone who recognised me from the lifestyle! And whilst I appreciate that this might not be the case for some, I would put good money on the fact the way I feel is in the majority on here!

over a year ago

You also seemed to do a lot of backtracking! Wonder what that signifys?mine says S L U T

In big capital letters lol "

By *ascade35Man
over a year ago

Alnwick

"Would you go knocking on the doors of people who have pampas grass in their gardens too OP?!whats pampass grass signify ?

A swingers house apparently. Also, white stone chippings and stone animals and gnomes are supposed to as well. Umm I have 2 out of three lol. "

Is that so? Well you learn something new every day. I’ve been about the scene for 10 years now and never knew about the possible ramifications of having gnomes etc.....every days a learning day

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"To all those saying he was paying the lady a compliment and that’s a lovely thing to do.

But he was wanting to pay her a compliment with the specific aim of trying to see if she was a hotwife... there is a difference!!!"

But if she wasn’t a hot wife she wouldn’t know that and presume it was a genuine compliment on her braclet

over a year ago

Do not approach a woman about things like that, you're likely to get a well deserved kick in the balls. Don't be a creep.

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

I’ve also heard flying a Jolly Roger on your caravan is a sign?

By *mstillere2Man
over a year ago

middleport

Stone animals not heard that one tbh. Now I have two neighbours I need to become friends with asap

By *halMan
over a year ago

North West

"Do not approach a woman about things like that, you're likely to get a well deserved kick in the balls. Don't be a creep. "

over a year ago

"Do not approach a woman about things like that, you're likely to get a well deserved kick in the balls. Don't be a creep.

"

So if I am interpreting this right, had the OP said, "hi, I like your anklet" there could have been 3 outcomes.

1 She is just wearing it as jewelery and would have enjoyed the compliment.

2 She is some form of swinger, and would have enjoyed the compliment while giggling in the presumption the OP did not know the meaning.

3 OP gets a kick in the balls, confirming she is a hot wife and therefore pissed off to be spoken to.

It's a weirdly warped world we inhabit..

over a year ago

P.s. nobody in the street is ever a swinger, even if you met them at the last social and spent 3 hours chatting.

But that should not make it impossible to say hi, and even have a normal conversation without fear of violence.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"Do not approach a woman about things like that, you're likely to get a well deserved kick in the balls. Don't be a creep.

So if I am interpreting this right, had the OP said, "hi, I like your anklet" there could have been 3 outcomes.

2 She is some form of swinger, and would have enjoyed the compliment while giggling in the presumption the OP did not know the meaning.

3 OP gets a kick in the balls, confirming she is a hot wife and therefore pissed off to be spoken to.

It's a weirdly warped world we inhabit.. "

4. Lady is indeed a hot wife / swinger and feels upset and violated that someone broke the swingers code that you don’t approach someone in their vanilla life

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Dib dib dob dob

Haha

over a year ago

It's a weirdly warped world we inhabit..

4. Lady is indeed a hot wife / swinger and feels upset and violated that someone broke the swingers code that you don’t approach someone in their vanilla life "

As I said in my p.s. post, nobody in public is ever a swinger.

By *usyatminMan
over a year ago

Wicklow, Wexford, Dublin and Carlow

I read what you said and as I understand it you just wanted to say ‘hello - nice anklet’. You didn’t suggest that you were going to attempt to sh*g anyone in the frozen veg aisle or out them as a fabber/hot wife etc. Keep on enjoying the anklets OP - some of us like it x Ms"

at last, some sense on the matter, I too am an anklet admirer and is in the swinging and hotwife admirer fraternity know when to pass a polite and respectful comment if and only when one may be appropriate. It is not only the anklet it is the context it is worn. Normally heels accompanying same. Leave the op alone.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I read what you said and as I understand it you just wanted to say ‘hello - nice anklet’. You didn’t suggest that you were going to attempt to sh*g anyone in the frozen veg aisle or out them as a fabber/hot wife etc. Keep on enjoying the anklets OP - some of us like it x Ms

at last, some sense on the matter, I too am an anklet admirer and is in the swinging and hotwife admirer fraternity know when to pass a polite and respectful comment if and only when one may be appropriate. It is not only the anklet it is the context it is worn. Normally heels accompanying same. Leave the op alone. "

Post new Message to Thread