Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wand advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

Bit of advice, we see the mains power wands in a lot of pics etc, we have never used one.

Are they THAT good?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They're magic apparently.

over a year ago

I have a Hitachi wand. It has 8 settings and it is so amazing it's untrue!

By *uzyamCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Hell yeah, maybe even better than the bike

over a year ago

My favourite ever toy. Can’t recommend them enough

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Hey guys,

Bit of advice, we see the mains power wands in a lot of pics etc, we have never used one.

Are they THAT good? "

Don't swing it around or a lot of people disappear..... Expelliarmus lol

over a year ago

Only just got one recently myself. And OMG it's the best toy I have ever had! 100% would recommend

By *otwhenwetCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

We've got a couple of rechargeable ones bought originally to massage my neck and delts but they seem to go missing and only to be found in our bed under wife's pillow. Can't think there as I never put them there. She does often have a rather erotic naughty mischievous grin on her face so definitely worth getting

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've got a mains powered and a battery powered one. I have to be in the mood for the mains one as it gives an extremely powerful orgasm but can leave you feeling a bit numb. The battery one is gentler.

Some women hate them

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

They really, really are!!!

over a year ago

Thank you all - sounds like it’s a resounding yes!

In order from tonight! Thanks

By *renchieAndTheDomCouple
over a year ago

lichfeild

The most popular and best quality is a doxy wand, they also come with a life time gaurentee, which they do honour. I had a friend who damaged one, they’re fault, but they still repaired it for free.

By *oftSwingCpl1980Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

They really are

Mrs.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Doxy is by far the best, nothing compares

over a year ago

We have one and yes it’s great but nearly worn out now so need to invest in a new one it’s garanteed the get C squirting lovely and messy

over a year ago

If you say wingardium leviosa when using it, it sends them through the roof!!!

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Every girl should have one. Best toy ever!

And they work on Mr Twinkle too ha!

over a year ago

lichfeild

There is the big down side, it will ruin you for any other toy and fuming with you’re clit without it, becomes a lot harder lol

over a year ago

"Hey guys,

Are they THAT good? "

Best thing ever!

over a year ago

Think I'll have to buy the Mrs one. They sound amazing. Anyone ever used them on penis

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Another Doxy fan Also love my Satisfyer 2 pro for when I’m not near a mains plug / in the bath

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Hey guys,

Are they THAT good? "

I've had two mains powered Hitachis. They were good,but very powerful and very very noisy. I burnt the "engines" out on both too...oops.

Now have a rechargeable black waterproof Andvari...it's a lovely piece of kit, you can use it any where, not tied to a socket , holds its charge well and feels amazing.

I recommended it to someone else on here recently who was a wand novice and they sang its praises too, as have meets I've introduced it to.

Gold star from me.

over a year ago

I have a loveHoney mains wand OMG OMG it makes me O so so hard I nealry pass out lol xxxx

over a year ago

Awesome had 1 used on me for the first time the other week & boi it made me cum

over a year ago

Yes, they are amazing. I've bought one off amazon for £15 on two occassions, unbranded generic one, both partners loved the thing, drove them wild. Even bettwe when you use it during sex

I wouldn't bother with the super expensive ones, they have more settings but by and large they aren't worth 3-4x the price of a generic/cheaper one.

Well worth getting

over a year ago

lichfeild

"Yes, they are amazing. I've bought one off amazon for £15 on two occassions, unbranded generic one, both partners loved the thing, drove them wild. Even bettwe when you use it during sex

I wouldn't bother with the super expensive ones, they have more settings but by and large they aren't worth 3-4x the price of a generic/cheaper one.

Well worth getting "

Having had both the cheap and expensive ones, they’re is definitely benefits to paying abit more.

The cheaper ones just ware out quick and also over heat.

Old saying, buy cheap and buy twice, as I guess you did lol.

over a year ago

"Yes, they are amazing. I've bought one off amazon for £15 on two occassions, unbranded generic one, both partners loved the thing, drove them wild. Even bettwe when you use it during sex

Well worth getting

Having had both the cheap and expensive ones, they’re is definitely benefits to paying abit more.

The cheaper ones just ware out quick and also over heat.

Old saying, buy cheap and buy twice, as I guess you did lol."

Nope, bought the same wand for 2 different people. Both relationships between 6 and 8 months, both wands lasted the whole time. Can't comment on their current condition, but the one I had worked perfectly fine

over a year ago

sw London

Well worth getting "

Having had quite a few over the years - none of the cheaper ones come any near the quality and silence of my Doxy

over a year ago

I have had one for a few years now and I love it . However I do think it's about to die as it's becoming very noisy and overheating

Time to invest in a new one soon

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Yes they are very good, but dont get a cheap chinese one off ebay or amazon. I've burnt out 2 of those so its false economy. get a decent one from Lovehoney or Saints and Sinners.

I got my latest one from saints and sinners and it cost £65 but its well worth it, its built like a tank and has a powerful deep rumble on lower speed and vibrates fast on top speed. Its outlasted my previous 2 and still going strong. The cheap under £20 from china are crap in comparison

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Well worth getting

Having had quite a few over the years - none of the cheaper ones come any near the quality and silence of my Doxy"

See my previous post, totally agree with this. Get a decent one. buy one for £65 and it will last 10 times longer than a cheap £15 one

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Another Doxy fan Also love my Satisfyer 2 pro for when I’m not near a mains plug / in the bath"

I love my satisfyer pro 2, more so the effect it has on others. Awesome bit of kit

By *r and Mrs300Couple
over a year ago

London sw3

yes the best thing ever, it makes me squirt every time and ive got loads of toys and this is my go to every time.

over a year ago

Well worth getting

Having had quite a few over the years - none of the cheaper ones come any near the quality and silence of my Doxy"

I hadn't considered silence, never been in a situation where it's been relevant but I can see the uses

any recommendations for a quiet wireless one? I had my last partner put a remote controlled one in her underwear when we went out, but it was so loud we had to abandon the idea for fear of the whole shopping centre hearing the vibrations

over a year ago

sw London

"

any recommendations for a quiet wireless one? I had my last partner put a remote controlled one in her underwear when we went out, but it was so loud we had to abandon the idea for fear of the whole shopping centre hearing the vibrations "

I'm sure if she had a wand in her knickers, the sound wouldn't be the biggest problem

over a year ago

Well worth getting

Having had quite a few over the years - none of the cheaper ones come any near the quality and silence of my Doxy

I hadn't considered silence, never been in a situation where it's been relevant but I can see the uses

any recommendations for a quiet wireless one? I had my last partner put a remote controlled one in her underwear when we went out, but it was so loud we had to abandon the idea for fear of the whole shopping centre hearing the vibrations "

I was gifted a remote controlled love egg . It's very quiet. It came from Honey Birdette and the price tag was worth it for the experience the night we used it x

By *iss Penny TrationWoman
over a year ago

NW

"Hey guys,

Are they THAT good? "

YES THEY REALLY ARE!!!

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yep... Hitachi or Doxy. Phew!!!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Definitely worth it, I have the lovehoney deluxe one and it's awesome.

I'm definitely interested in trying out the satisfyer too!

By *eels and brougesCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

After Heather has had her pleasure she needs a good ten mins to stop shaking our super size wand is amazing! Then it’s my turn but only on the lowest setting . A BJ with the wand on my balls is magical

over a year ago

We have the Lelo wand. It's like a magic trick!

X

By *erms and conditionsCouple
over a year ago

Alton

I bought the love honey one as a surprise a few years back. T was worried but hasn't looked at any of the other toys in ages

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hey guys,

Are they THAT good? "

they are amazing, very powerful. i have a doxy from the pantie purse. i use mine of the obvious and also as a massager to

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

i imagine them to be really noisy??

over a year ago

sw London

"i imagine them to be really noisy??"

The cheap ones can be, only thing thats noisy about my Doxy is me when I'm using it

over a year ago

Just as an update... oh my f’ing god! Thank you! And in answer to my question, well worth it!

How have I got to my age without trying this!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Just as an update... oh my f’ing god! Thank you! And in answer to my question, well worth it!

"

The gift that keeps on giving lol

By *rMrs CumalotCouple
over a year ago

East Mids

I absolutely love my wand!!

I actually have 4 different ones and although the mains powered one is good ....

I actually prefer my rechargeable Lelo wand, as the more pressure you put on it the deeper the vibrations go, also good for use together as mr can feel it too

My lelo is my go to the others are for emergencies lol

Mrs xx

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I love my plug in. I've broken and worn out so many battery ones.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

My Dom bought me a Doxy wand. I had never tried one before but I love it. All other toys are redundant now

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Just as an update... oh my f’ing god! Thank you! And in answer to my question, well worth it!

"

Which one did you go for in the end?

over a year ago

I can't get on with the wand at all, keep loosing my orgasm.

over a year ago

Which one did you go for in the end?"

The love honey - mains one

over a year ago

I bought my ex a myvibe with Bluetooth and wifi and I can control through my phone. It is like a video game trying to reach the prize of her cumming

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Which one did you go for in the end?

The love honey - mains one "

I preferred that to the Doxy!

over a year ago

We had a love honey cheaper one and the motor burnt out (over use I think haha) we have a doxy one now that’s a lot stronger and we prefer that to our old one

over a year ago

I have a wireless rechargeable one from LoveHoney and it regularly knocks my socks off.

over a year ago

More powerful and no drop off as no batteries to run down. Perfect!

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Love my mains powered doxy wand. Favourite toy in the toy drawer.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

I bought the wife a usb charged wand, been told they arent as powerful as the mains but they definitely have enough power for her to enjoy alot

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm well aware I'm vastly in the minority here but I'm really not a lover of wands or any sort of clitoral vibrator. It's an easy orgasm and the easiest way to have multiple orgasms but they're nowhere near as good as orgasms from other things including just my own hands.

Post new Message to Thread