Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Horror story meets ....

Jump to newest

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent

Well this morning i had the worst of the worst and thank god it was over before it started !!

..just finished a 13hr shift and see a meet just up the road from me . So thought yesss saves my bedtime wank ! ..but when you turn up and they are drinking cans of fosters absolutely and absolutely smashed at 8am and stinking of BO and smoking roll ups its completely put me off meeting for a while !! Thankfully i rely on stimulation to get hard and that didnt happen .

So have you had Horror meets off fabs that you wished you never agreeed to ?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like you rushed into things

Reply privately

By *emigod25Man
over a year ago

Kent

"Well this morning i had the worst of the worst and thank god it was over before it started !!

..just finished a 13hr shift and see a meet just up the road from me . So thought yesss saves my bedtime wank ! ..but when you turn up and they are drinking cans of fosters absolutely and absolutely smashed at 8am and stinking of BO and smoking roll ups its completely put me off meeting for a while !! Thankfully i rely on stimulation to get hard and that didnt happen .

So have you had Horror meets off fabs that you wished you never agreeed to ?"

Message me who, so I know to avoid them lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do people do this?

Vet your meets and this won't happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do people do this?

"

Agree

Reply privately

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

That sounds like a terrible meet did you scarper or take her home

Reply privately

By *unningFoxWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Why do people do this?

"

So true.

Reply privately

By *p2norfolkngoodMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I arranged a meeting the other night for when I was in this lady's area.

I'd asked what she liked to drink and bought a couple of bottles of wine for us.

Turned up as arranged after a 3.5hr drive and she took the wine and put them in the kitchen and then told me she wasn't drinking as she had work in the morning.

Hmm so did I.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I arranged a meeting the other night for when I was in this lady's area.

I'd asked what she liked to drink and bought a couple of bottles of wine for us.

Turned up as arranged after a 3.5hr drive and she took the wine and put them in the kitchen and then told me she wasn't drinking as she had work in the morning.

Hmm so did I."

Maybe she didn't fancy you. It happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this morning i had the worst of the worst and thank god it was over before it started !!

How do you know she's not on the forums and reading this?

Reply privately

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

Hmm so did I."

Some drive, but can understand the woman not drinking if she was working

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Message me who, so I know to avoid them lol"

Haha ...il let you find out for yourself lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was in uni, I went to meet a late 40s woman. Caught the train and then a bus as I had been out during the afternoon celebrating a friend's birthday.

I found the house and nervously knocked the door, only to be greeted by two 40ish year old men! They said the woman I was suppose to meet had cold feet and had left ....before they could even finish the sentence, I had turned round and started running down the garden path. I was petrified.

That was on from some other site. I promptly deleted my account that night. Took me a fair few years to join anything similar, which was Fab.

Reply privately

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

somerset

We arrange to meet a single guy with verifications. When he turned up he was not the same guy from his profile pics and about 20 years older. I quizzed him and he suddley had a headache and jumped in his car and drove off. We just laughed it off but it was bizarre.

Reply privately

By *attooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Definitely not my worst but one recent horror...

Arranged a meet with a great sounding guy, great pics and reasonably good looking. Admittedly it was a last minute thing as a guy cancelled the day before and I wanted to not waste my meet time as my partner also had a meet that night.

He turned up, was nice enough. Chatted for a while and then went upstairs as we were both pretty damn horny. He was fantastic at oral and using his fingers, had a small cock which was rather disappointing but he had fun so mutually it went well....until...

He picked his nose I mean when you’ve got something stuck I get it right, but seriously this guy was obsessed like it was a nervous tick or something. I struggled to not vomit tbh it was so vile so I grabbed my dress and politely rushed him out the door.

Needless to say I won’t be meeting him again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now i have been rather lucky with FAB meets but there is one that really sticks out.

After a social the week before and a lot of messages I was convinced I had found a suitable playmate.

I head over to his house to be greeted by doilies and chinz everywhere (mid 30s guy so not exactly what I was expecting) turns out we were at his Mothers house, a little odd but I let it go.

We proceeded to his playroom, a shed at the end of the garden, it was freezing and I really should have left at this point but I was really horny after weeks of build up.

So I will now cut to the chase, I was on my knees and out pops this really hairy penis that stank of piss. I am still mentally scarred.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My worst one was a social, he picked me up and we was going go out, 10 mins later on the motorway I spot several police cars tailing, he went silent, they put their lights on, he ignored, they had to force him to the hard shoulder... where he was arrested. Thankfully a very kind police officer decided to take me home as his shift was over and told me “off the record” he was wanted on 3 different counts of sexual assault. I thank my lucky stars to this day...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

My worst one was a social, he picked me up and we was going go out, 10 mins later on the motorway I spot several police cars tailing, he went silent, they put their lights on, he ignored, they had to force him to the hard shoulder... where he was arrested. Thankfully a very kind police officer decided to take me home as his shift was over and told me “off the record” he was wanted on 3 different counts of sexual assault. I thank my lucky stars to this day..."

Deffo had lucky escape there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Now i have been rather lucky with FAB meets but there is one that really sticks out.

After a social the week before and a lot of messages I was convinced I had found a suitable playmate.

I head over to his house to be greeted by doilies and chinz everywhere (mid 30s guy so not exactly what I was expecting) turns out we were at his Mothers house, a little odd but I let it go.

We proceeded to his playroom, a shed at the end of the garden, it was freezing and I really should have left at this point but I was really horny after weeks of build up.

So I will now cut to the chase, I was on my knees and out pops this really hairy penis that stank of piss. I am still mentally scarred."

Yup i had similar this morning ..along with the sweaty smell . Im put off of sex now for a bit lol . Prefer a cuddle up on a sofa with film n a beer or am i showing my age lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

My worst one was a social, he picked me up and we was going go out, 10 mins later on the motorway I spot several police cars tailing, he went silent, they put their lights on, he ignored, they had to force him to the hard shoulder... where he was arrested. Thankfully a very kind police officer decided to take me home as his shift was over and told me “off the record” he was wanted on 3 different counts of sexual assault. I thank my lucky stars to this day..."

You win. Fuck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm so did I.

Some drive, but can understand the woman not drinking if she was working "

I cant drink 12 hours before a shift so i tend not to when on shifts

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/19 21:13:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do people do this?

"

Couples and single women have the luxury of being picky and vetting their meets. Most single men get contacted or replied to that rarely, there is almost a knee jerk reaction to agree to meet.

If you delay and start a conversation to try to vet a couple or woman, then usually half way through the conversation, they disappear offline. I suspect that they are also having similar conversations at the same time with other men, to vet them, and then they pick one. Nothing wrong with that of course, but all the other single men are left wishing they had clinched the deal faster. Hence there becomes a culture of hasty agreements to meet before someone else is pivked first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh if someone thought I was just an alternative to a morning wank I'd feel like I'd had a close call too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do people do this?

Couples and single women have the luxury of being picky and vetting their meets. Most single men get contacted or replied to that rarely, there is almost a knee jerk reaction to agree to meet.

If you delay and start a conversation to try to vet a couple or woman, then usually half way through the conversation, they disappear offline. I suspect that they are also having similar conversations at the same time with other men, to vet them, and then they pick one. Nothing wrong with that of course, but all the other single men are left wishing they had clinched the deal faster. Hence there becomes a culture of hasty agreements to meet before someone else is pivked first."

Disagree if they like you And wanna to meet they will be ok with vetting

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Bloody hell!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha really some funny stories here.

We had one single guy ,young and handsome from his pics. Sent us a cock pick , reasonable well 7 inches .

He said he is 20 miles away and will drive at the meeting point .

So finally we parked our car ,and waited for him, until we saw him walking through parked cars and when he saw us, he got into the back seat. .the meet was just some frisky fun in the car,nothing to heavy.

After our intro, he started making out with the Mrs and the she unzipped him to find a shockable 1 inches cock. Even though she went ahead sucking him.

Then he said, he needs tissues as he is a heavy cummer. We always have some in the glovebox so offered him,but he said ,he got a tissue roll in his car and wants to get it.

So we thought ok, and asked him to fetch it from his car and he went.

We waited there for 10 min and still no sign of it only to find out that he did a runner lol

Checked his Fab profile and the bugger blocked us lol

We both laughed and laughed lol

Some people

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Our worst has to be where we meet a lady all was good and we’d planened to meet again at some point.

We just carried on as normal still chatting to her but meeting others as well. She then started messaging us with abuse because we’d been meeting other people when she was free...safe to say we just blocked her.

Reply privately

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

staying Nr Brandesburton

Yes we felt the same way, we were there half an hour before you and thought they were minging too. They said they didn’t mind as you would be there soon....

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my early days on here and with a previous partner we had a lovely social and went on to have a sex meet with them. What she failed to tell us was she had lost over 20 stone with a gastric by pass and had lots of hanging skin.

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Our worst has to be where we meet a lady all was good and we’d planened to meet again at some point.

We just carried on as normal still chatting to her but meeting others as well. She then started messaging us with abuse because we’d been meeting other people when she was free...safe to say we just blocked her."

She even went as far as to create a kik account under our fab name joined loads of chats sent our pictures out and arrganged meets with people and never show up.

We only found out by mistake as we was at a club and a couple we didn’t know came up and stated chatting to us like we new them and mentioned kik and the group chats etc and we just looked at them blankly in the end they showed kik etc and believed it wasn’t us. We couldn’t believe it! Some people are just not meant for swinging.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why do people do this?

If you delay and start a conversation to try to vet a couple or woman, then usually half way through the conversation, they disappear offline. I suspect that they are also having similar conversations at the same time with other men, to vet them, and then they pick one. Nothing wrong with that of course, but all the other single men are left wishing they had clinched the deal faster. Hence there becomes a culture of hasty agreements to meet before someone else is pivked first."

I find this so sad that men would just stick their dick in anything, just because they get a whiff of pussy.

Why not have some self respect for yourself?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Tbh if someone thought I was just an alternative to a morning wank I'd feel like I'd had a close call too! "

Try and be a single guy on fabs then youd understand our mentality

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbh if someone thought I was just an alternative to a morning wank I'd feel like I'd had a close call too!

Try and be a single guy on fabs then youd understand our mentality"

That is mental

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my early days on here and with a previous partner we had a lovely social and went on to have a sex meet with them. What she failed to tell us was she had lost over 20 stone with a gastric by pass and had lots of hanging skin. "

You couldn't guess from the social?

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Tbh if someone thought I was just an alternative to a morning wank I'd feel like I'd had a close call too!

Try and be a single guy on fabs then youd understand our mentality"

Sounds a bit desperate if you ask me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Try and be a single guy on fabs then youd understand our mentality

Sounds a bit desperate if you ask me."

Haha !! Totally not !!

Reply privately

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Good God....these are just some of the reasons we only meet in clubs at first....;)

Reply privately

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

I had been chatting to a lovely redhead on fab for a few days, swapped a few naughty pics etc but not face pics as she said she had to be careful with work, im the same so i completely understood. We swapped snapchat usernames and began chatting on there. After a few hours of naughty messages she sent me a pic of her playing with herself, doing the honourable thing i decided to return the favour, and sent her a video of me wanking.

Fab said we were 40 miles apart but we were both hot and horny after swapping pics and vids that we agreed to meet at a forest which was kind of half way between us both. I got there about 15 mins before her, and was snapping her saying i couldnt wait until she got there, that i was still hard and i was sitting in my car at the forest with my cock out, stroking it to make sure it was hard for her when she arrived. Was late at night so was dark, but as she arrived and got into my car, and the interior light came on, it was then i realised that my older cousin had moved back from england. Surely no one has had a more embarrassing first meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met a few people Thant haven't turned out to be what I was expecting but because I always do a social first I don't end up in an awkward situation which is why I always advise everybody to not do last minute because they often are disappointing.

Particularly on a Friday or Saturday night I get quite a few messages from local couples at 3 or 4 in the morning by asking to meet there and then!

I always say no because I suspect it will be a situation just as the OP described.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had been chatting to a lovely redhead on fab for a few days, swapped a few naughty pics etc but not face pics as she said she had to be careful with work, im the same so i completely understood. We swapped snapchat usernames and began chatting on there. After a few hours of naughty messages she sent me a pic of her playing with herself, doing the honourable thing i decided to return the favour, and sent her a video of me wanking.

Fab said we were 40 miles apart but we were both hot and horny after swapping pics and vids that we agreed to meet at a forest which was kind of half way between us both. I got there about 15 mins before her, and was snapping her saying i couldnt wait until she got there, that i was still hard and i was sitting in my car at the forest with my cock out, stroking it to make sure it was hard for her when she arrived. Was late at night so was dark, but as she arrived and got into my car, and the interior light came on, it was then i realised that my older cousin had moved back from england. Surely no one has had a more embarrassing first meet"

You hadn’t done a face pic swap first?

But yes, pretty embarrassing to be fair!

I have a personal rule : no meets without face pics first!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very first meet we had was a no show and a block. Decided to stop in the pub anyway. Coming out of pub hubby was assaulted by a random d*unk that had just got out of a taxi. He was “restrained using reasonable force” till the police got there.... got a lift home by local constabulary though ...every cloud and all that ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

People saying you should vet your meets, how can you tell someone will be stinking of BO, smoking or have a filthy house, by talking to them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People saying you should vet your meets, how can you tell someone will be stinking of BO, smoking or have a filthy house, by talking to them? "

By having a social first. Having a video chat because that could give some indication. You can never be 100% certain what somebody is like until you actually meet them but I think if you do last-minute early hours of the morning meets this sort of thing is more likely.

Then that's just my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my early days on here and with a previous partner we had a lovely social and went on to have a sex meet with them. What she failed to tell us was she had lost over 20 stone with a gastric by pass and had lots of hanging skin. "

Just goes to show that vetting doesn't always work.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"I had been chatting to a lovely redhead on fab for a few days, swapped a few naughty pics etc but not face pics as she said she had to be careful with work, im the same so i completely understood. We swapped snapchat usernames and began chatting on there. After a few hours of naughty messages she sent me a pic of her playing with herself, doing the honourable thing i decided to return the favour, and sent her a video of me wanking.

Fab said we were 40 miles apart but we were both hot and horny after swapping pics and vids that we agreed to meet at a forest which was kind of half way between us both. I got there about 15 mins before her, and was snapping her saying i couldnt wait until she got there, that i was still hard and i was sitting in my car at the forest with my cock out, stroking it to make sure it was hard for her when she arrived. Was late at night so was dark, but as she arrived and got into my car, and the interior light came on, it was then i realised that my older cousin had moved back from england. Surely no one has had a more embarrassing first meet"

Nooooooooo! You win surely!! lmao

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Had a few iffy moments.

After meeting a guy for a social decided we'd meet up at his place with drink in hand. Arrived and all seemed well then he took Mrs to the bedroom, he was having a few erection problems but I'm guessing that was because he was more interested in talking to me than the task at hand. Anyway he gave up after a while and then proceeded to blame me for being present, Mrs got dressed and we left sharpish. The 'WTF was that about' look I got from Mrs N is a bit more difficult to erase from the memory and she insists he was actually into me and not her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"People saying you should vet your meets, how can you tell someone will be stinking of BO, smoking or have a filthy house, by talking to them?

By having a social first. Having a video chat because that could give some indication. You can never be 100% certain what somebody is like until you actually meet them but I think if you do last-minute early hours of the morning meets this sort of thing is more likely.

Then that's just my opinion. "

I vetted by asking for photos and see they had a few meets . Its always dodgy ground really if you dont do socials but hey this is what fabs is about the excitement side of it . Some you win some you lose . Just this time its put me off playing for a bit tbh

Reply privately

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Act in haste, repent at leisure.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Sounds like you rushed into things "

I'm thinking this. With little or no effort put into a meet what else could you expect.

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I have had several where I’ve realised I may have made an error of judgement. However I’d not dream of recounting them here although I do talk about them with others 1 on 1. I’d hate to hurt someone’s feelings.

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow .. You really did have a lucky escape

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People saying you should vet your meets, how can you tell someone will be stinking of BO, smoking or have a filthy house, by talking to them?

Then that's just my opinion. "

We always insist on social meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/19 11:56:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's why we like club meets, hate to turn up and be told sorry not for us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm so did I."

On the bright side at least she stopped you from having a drink and then driving hone again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Sounds like you rushed into things

I'm thinking this. With little or no effort put into a meet what else could you expect."

They sent pics that looked nothing like what i see when i met them !! Isnt this the regular case on fabs

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'm thinking this. With little or no effort put into a meet what else could you expect.

They sent pics that looked nothing like what i see when i met them !! Isnt this the regular case on fabs "

It's not how I approach things.

Get to know potential meets a little first, chat on the phone.

I just spend a little time feeling their vibe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They sent pics that looked nothing like what i see when i met them !! Isnt this the regular case on fabs

It's not how I approach things.

Get to know potential meets a little first, chat on the phone.

I just spend a little time feeling their vibe.

"

I agree with this.. I think it's important to talk on the phone and use your judgement from there.. I've wasted too much time arranging meets in the past . I'm getting a bit older and wiser these days.

Reply privately

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

They sent pics that looked nothing like what i see when i met them !! Isnt this the regular case on fabs "

It does happen, no doubt about it. Whether they send pics of them which are twenty years old or send pics that they've nicked off other profiles or off the internet.

Our profile states clearly, although in a fun kind of way, that we're aware of these tricks and that they'll be sent packing if they don't match their description and photo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Not for most ladies or couples ...but i alway believe kik vid exchange or cam ...is a guarantee assurance of who your meeting

Reply privately

By *illeth666Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd been chatting to a guy for a week or so, swapped pics etc. We discussed our turn ons and offs and arranged to meet. He turned up, stood there for a moment and then said sorry and turned around and left, no explanation and didn't answer messages.

It's not as though he didn't know what I looked like and all my pics are of me. I have no idea why

I realised after that the profile pic he was using wasn't even him. If I had realised that at the time I should have known something was wrong.

Reply privately

By *ovingittwoCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I love these threads! Thanks xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd been chatting to a guy for a week or so, swapped pics etc. We discussed our turn ons and offs and arranged to meet. He turned up, stood there for a moment and then said sorry and turned around and left, no explanation and didn't answer messages.

It's not as though he didn't know what I looked like and all my pics are of me. I have no idea why

I realised after that the profile pic he was using wasn't even him. If I had realised that at the time I should have known something was wrong."

You didn't realise when you met him?

Reply privately

By *ovingittwoCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Holy Fuck! Happy St Patrick's day x

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Holy shit!

Erm sorry... but I don't think anyone is going to top that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love these worst meets threads always a laugh we’ve had a few near misses, weirdos, funny situations etc. But generally our radar is fairly good to avoid the freaks even though we don’t do social only meets, video chat or kik etc

Most of the ridiculous, idiotic and weird behaviour has occurred in clubs in open play, we could tell you some funny stories....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Love these worst meets threads always a laugh we’ve had a few near misses, weirdos, funny situations etc. But generally our radar is fairly good to avoid the freaks even though we don’t do social only meets, video chat or kik etc

Most of the ridiculous, idiotic and weird behaviour has occurred in clubs in open play, we could tell you some funny stories...."

Please do !!!!

Reply privately

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Now i have been rather lucky with FAB meets but there is one that really sticks out.

So I will now cut to the chase, I was on my knees and out pops this really hairy penis that stank of piss. I am still mentally scarred.

Yup i had similar this morning ..along with the sweaty smell . Im put off of sex now for a bit lol . Prefer a cuddle up on a sofa with film n a beer or am i showing my age lol "

I met a man like that,looked like he had a really hairy cat hanging on his groin and a small piss stinking cock.

Just got off my knees,said nah this isn't doing it for me and hurried him out the door....and take your feckin cat with you...oh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met a couple last year on my previous profile. The guy was a cuck you liked to watch and wank, his wife was blindfold in bed. I started to play and it was obvious that she was quite pissed however I just thought it’s for a bit of courage, they had verifications so knew they had done this before. Anyway, I was kissing her and using my fingers to bring her to a very powerful orgasm that just went on and on. As she cum, there was a very ripe smell, and I being a gentleman said nothing, we have all farted at some stage on meet after all. However as I continued to work her clit I noticed the smell was getting worse and my fingers felt very sticky, I looked down and saw my hand covered in shit, as she had crapped herself and it was everywhere. I immediately stopped and said to hubby “She’s shit herself mate!”, his response was as if it was totally normal, and said “Hold on I will clean her up”. Not surprisingly, I declined to continue went and scrubbed my hands raw and got out of there sharpish.

Reply privately

By *moelmoCouple
over a year ago

berkshire

We met a guy and thought he was alright until he added us as a friend on here. All his friend pics were his cock covered in cock cheese

Reply privately

By *illeth666Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I'd been chatting to a guy for a week or so, swapped pics etc. We discussed our turn ons and offs and arranged to meet. He turned up, stood there for a moment and then said sorry and turned around and left, no explanation and didn't answer messages.

I realised after that the profile pic he was using wasn't even him. If I had realised that at the time I should have known something was wrong.

You didn't realise when you met him?"

He had sent pics of himself whilst chatting so I never really looked at his profile pic much. It was only his profile pic that wasn't him, the rest were. After the let down I took a good look again at his profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"I met a couple last year on my previous profile. The guy was a cuck you liked to watch and wank, his wife was blindfold in bed. I started to play and it was obvious that she was quite pissed however I just thought it’s for a bit of courage, they had verifications so knew they had done this before. Anyway, I was kissing her and using my fingers to bring her to a very powerful orgasm that just went on and on. As she cum, there was a very ripe smell, and I being a gentleman said nothing, we have all farted at some stage on meet after all. However as I continued to work her clit I noticed the smell was getting worse and my fingers felt very sticky, I looked down and saw my hand covered in shit, as she had crapped herself and it was everywhere. I immediately stopped and said to hubby “She’s shit herself mate!”, his response was as if it was totally normal, and said “Hold on I will clean her up”. Not surprisingly, I declined to continue went and scrubbed my hands raw and got out of there sharpish."

YOU WIN

Reply privately

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"I met a couple last year on my previous profile. The guy was a cuck you liked to watch and wank, his wife was blindfold in bed. I started to play and it was obvious that she was quite pissed however I just thought it’s for a bit of courage, they had verifications so knew they had done this before. Anyway, I was kissing her and using my fingers to bring her to a very powerful orgasm that just went on and on. As she cum, there was a very ripe smell, and I being a gentleman said nothing, we have all farted at some stage on meet after all. However as I continued to work her clit I noticed the smell was getting worse and my fingers felt very sticky, I looked down and saw my hand covered in shit, as she had crapped herself and it was everywhere. I immediately stopped and said to hubby “She’s shit herself mate!”, his response was as if it was totally normal, and said “Hold on I will clean her up”. Not surprisingly, I declined to continue went and scrubbed my hands raw and got out of there sharpish."

I’m sure some desperado would have caused on

Reply privately

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Salop

Our horror story involves a couple, who are still on this site. From thier profile they seemed a good prospect and lived reasonably near. They were roughly the same age and from thier photos seemed OK. As they could accommodate we agreed to meet them.

We were met at the door by the "husband" who it turned out to be the female's carer!

She was an absolute horror. At least 25 stone and incapable of standing. In addition she was foul-mouthed. Thankfully she had no interest in playing and had only arranged the meet as a bonus payment for her carer.

There was no introductory chat as her opening line was " we can have a drink after you've fucked him".

Needless to say we made a swift exit after using our "safe word".

Despite our swift exit they had the cheek to ask us for a verification which could be added to thier profile. We declined!

As we say they are still on this site and have a few verifications from single guys. We do wonder how genuine these verifications are.

G&A

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Our horror story involves a couple, who are still on this site. From thier profile they seemed a good prospect and lived reasonably near. They were roughly the same age and from thier photos seemed OK. As they could accommodate we agreed to meet them.

We were met at the door by the "husband" who it turned out to be the female's carer!

She was an absolute horror. At least 25 stone and incapable of standing. In addition she was foul-mouthed. Thankfully she had no interest in playing and had only arranged the meet as a bonus payment for her carer.

There was no introductory chat as her opening line was " we can have a drink after you've fucked him".

Needless to say we made a swift exit after using our "safe word".

Despite our swift exit they had the cheek to ask us for a verification which could be added to thier profile. We declined!

As we say they are still on this site and have a few verifications from single guys. We do wonder how genuine these verifications are.

G&A

"

.... I am lost for words !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do people do this?

Sounds like you are despread to meet anyone. Rather vet people and if they are not happy then they would not have been for me anyway

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Omg thank God for the police that day

Miss

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm pretty sure it's legal with cousins, I fancied my cousin Vicky for years from when we were in our teens.

Reply privately

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"

As he'd asked what she drank...WTF. User.

Would any of you seriously do this?

Reply privately

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

And can only add, after reading these, that I have really been let off easy!

I've heard quite a few horror stories, and mine just don't compare!

Reply privately

over a year ago

My worst one was a social, he picked me up and we was going go out, 10 mins later on the motorway I spot several police cars tailing, he went silent, they put their lights on, he ignored, they had to force him to the hard shoulder... where he was arrested. Thankfully a very kind police officer decided to take me home as his shift was over and told me “off the record” he was wanted on 3 different counts of sexual assault. I thank my lucky stars to this day...

Omg thank God for the police that day

Miss"

I don’t think I stopped saying thank you to him all the way home!!! Was such an awesome police officer!

Reply privately

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Not really a horror story but mrs invited a guy round and to video it for me while i was working away, after a few pleasantries where exchange and a little pre fuck fondling they went upstairs, as soon as she sat on his cock he literally came there and then, not even a minute, he said he was just nipping to his car to get his phone but never came back, the thing that pissed us off the most was the fact he left the front door open while mrs was still upstairs naked

Reply privately

over a year ago

My lady friend was chatting with a guy for 2 months and decided to meet up for a coffee.. Turned out his pictures were of a different man and when asked about it, he said..

"I thought you wouldnt mind, everyone does it anyway"

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My lady friend was chatting with a guy for 2 months and decided to meet up for a coffee.. Turned out his pictures were of a different man and when asked about it, he said..

"I thought you wouldnt mind, everyone does it anyway"

"

A female friend of mine met a man for a social drink and when he turned up he was at least 20 years older than his photos with a lot more weight. When she questioned him he said that he didn't think she'd meet him if he had been honest and with current photos. She simply said well now I now I've found out you're a liar do you think I'll meet you again? Case closed.

Reply privately

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I had a meet with a girl around a year ago. She was ginger. It was horrible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You Sir ..... are true hero to every horny man looking for sex on the internet..,....,

For your noble act of bravery........ I salute you...

Dude this is the funniest thing I read all year....

You were that horny? that you went to meet a faceless person in a Forrest in the middle of the night...... Says to me that you would risk your life to have sex with a woman.... you’re truly a brave man.... Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

All was going well. Good looking man, arrived on time. We all had supper together, very relaxed atmosphere, after we all showered then to bed. 5 mins in and then he stopped, "I can't do this" profuse apologies from him. Seemed the reality was beyond his fantasy. Turned out he was married. Anyway didn't bother us, we got dressed, chalked it up as "it happens", but he was in a terrible state overcome with guilt over betraying his wife. Of course living on the isle he was stuck overnight. Anyway reassured him that all was ok with us and gave him the book Sex At Dawn to read.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my God! Some of these are hilarious. But some are down right scary too! But they all show it takes all sorts of people to make this world go round. Kept me entertained during my night shift

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"saves my bedtime wank !"

...Charming!...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Potential meets need interragating 1st in the nicest possible way of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Potential meets need interragating 1st in the nicest possible way of course"

interragating ....whats that mean lol

Reply privately

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Potential meets need interragating 1st in the nicest possible way of course

interragating ....whats that mean lol "

Water boarded before any intimate contact

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Water boarded before any intimate contact "

Thats ...'interrogating'...isnt it

Reply privately

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Water boarded before any intimate contact

Thats ...'interrogating'...isnt it "

Could of been worse, could of been irrigated

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

not horror but awkward

met a woman the mrs played with her then bit drink then i the mr played with her, all well done the veri , on the friday went to our sons school opening day met his teacher didnt know where to look , was it my imagination , one look at the mrs face give me the ansa yes it was the woman from our meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"not horror but awkward

met a woman the mrs played with her then bit drink then i the mr played with her, all well done the veri , on the friday went to our sons school opening day met his teacher didnt know where to look , was it my imagination , one look at the mrs face give me the ansa yes it was the woman from our meet"

Brilliant lol

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

"not horror but awkward

met a woman the mrs played with her then bit drink then i the mr played with her, all well done the veri , on the friday went to our sons school opening day met his teacher didnt know where to look , was it my imagination , one look at the mrs face give me the ansa yes it was the woman from our meet"

You guys win the internet today...

Brilliant... did any of you ever say anything about it after..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not horror but awkward

met a woman the mrs played with her then bit drink then i the mr played with her, all well done the veri , on the friday went to our sons school opening day met his teacher didnt know where to look , was it my imagination , one look at the mrs face give me the ansa yes it was the woman from our meet

Brilliant... did any of you ever say anything about it after..? "

This takes parent teacher night to a whole new level....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt used and didn't cum.

That's horror

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/19 17:50:55]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not horror but awkward

Brilliant... did any of you ever say anything about it after..?

This takes parent teacher night to a whole new level...."

tbh we once met up in same club spoke had a laugh about it but never played again haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

real horror meet , was in a club away from home we were playing in a room when this cpl came in , after a few minutes the woman started to play with my mrs bt feel here and there anyway somehow she got palmed off onto me ,the woman asked if could sit on my face nps there. as she was lowering herself onto me i saw what could only describe as mountains around her bum hole i was now trying to push her off my mrs smirking in the corner yes she had massive piles .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"real horror meet , was in a club away from home we were playing in a room when this cpl came in , after a few minutes the woman started to play with my mrs bt feel here and there anyway somehow she got palmed off onto me ,the woman asked if could sit on my face nps there. as she was lowering herself onto me i saw what could only describe as mountains around her bum hole i was now trying to push her off my mrs smirking in the corner yes she had massive piles ."

Lol never heard of piles being massive lol

Could imagine your plight

Reply privately

By *rgasmicChemistryCouple
over a year ago

east coast

[Removed by poster at 22/03/19 18:25:14]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"real horror meet , was in a club away from home we were playing in a room when this cpl came in , after a few minutes the woman started to play with my mrs bt feel here and there anyway somehow she got palmed off onto me ,the woman asked if could sit on my face nps there. as she was lowering herself onto me i saw what could only describe as mountains around her bum hole i was now trying to push her off my mrs smirking in the corner yes she had massive piles ."

Haha

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Did have a meet a few years ago with a woman on here who was minded by her man during the meet. She was significantly wider than in her profile and the meet was far from enjoyable for various reasons. Afraid I blocked before she could leave a veri!

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Yes we felt the same way, we were there half an hour before you and thought they were minging too. They said they didn’t mind as you would be there soon.... "

Not you as well! They’d just finished bottle of vodka as I got there and sent me off to Tesco to get them several Fosters six-packs as they said they had a long night of meets ahead of them. I left the Fosters with them as I felt sorry for them and then went straight home! They were too far gone for any fun lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had what I feel was a near miss! Met a guy for a social after talking on here then on a messaging app. Arranged another meet and the day before the meet we were both saying how excited we were. He mentioned anal, which I don't like (and he knew this) so I said again "I don't do anal" thinking he was joking around but his reply was " you will tomorrow!" Errrrrrm BLOCKED!!

Reply privately

By *oolstewieMan
over a year ago

Southampton

OMG!

Reply privately

By *oolstewieMan
over a year ago

Southampton

It does happen, no doubt about it. Whether they send pics of them which are twenty years old or send pics that they've nicked off other profiles or off the internet.

Our profile states clearly, although in a fun kind of way, that we're aware of these tricks and that they'll be sent packing if they don't match their description and photo."

Just read your profile. That had to be the funnest one on fab I have ever read. Someone seems to like their sci-fi as well with all the references.

Reply privately

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Not one of my meets but told this by someone I meet regularly.

He was about to meet a crossdresser and they asked if he could shave their back when he arrived

Reply privately

By *am62Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

I met this guy and he seemed so nice, we went to a country pub, I said I would drive. He sat there and drank pint after pint of cider, he was practically legless. So I drove him back to his hotel helped him into bed and left. The next day he texted me and admitted he was an Alcoholic and could we meet again... Noooooooooooo we flipping can't lol.

Reply privately

By *am62Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

Another meet with a rugby fan, he said he was, 63 he was a lovely man, we had a good meet, he had told his mate on here we were meeting. Two weeks after we met his mate contacted me on here and said he had died, I said I am sorry, so young at 63,he replied he was 83 lol but he looked nowhere near that age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I met this guy and he seemed so nice, we went to a country pub, I said I would drive. He sat there and drank pint after pint of cider, he was practically legless. So I drove him back to his hotel helped him into bed and left. The next day he texted me and admitted he was an Alcoholic and could we meet again... Noooooooooooo we flipping can't lol. "

You’re such a good person for not shagging him in a d*unken state....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met a lady at her house after several days of chatting...when i got there she said are you ok with dogs...well i like dogs so not an issue...was even playing with it before we went to the bedroom..fast forward and im on my back with the lady on top...both of her hands on my chest...next thing i know my balls are being tickled....how the hell is she doing that i wondered....then it hit me...fido the bastard is having a right good lick....can i just add the the mutt was a huge English bull terrier....absolutely crapping myself...she waa all embarrassed and apologetic....kinda killed the moment tho ??

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Not a horror story the actual meet but the fallout since

Very stupidly trusted the having a copy of the sex video and his promises for his eyes only after he met for mfm

I’ve kept my end of the deal , not shared to a single sole. He has shared it to many on here via social media , even a kik group !! .. some of which were kind enough to let me know

Causing me a lot of upset , I’m cross with myself for my judgement being so poor ... totally fooled both myself and bf for thinking he was genuine

Big lesson learned I’m afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab said we were 40 miles apart but we were both hot and horny after swapping pics and vids that we agreed to meet at a forest which was kind of half way between us both. I got there about 15 mins before her, and was snapping her saying i couldnt wait until she got there, that i was still hard and i was sitting in my car at the forest with my cock out, stroking it to make sure it was hard for her when she arrived. Was late at night so was dark, but as she arrived and got into my car, and the interior light came on, it was then i realised that my older cousin had moved back from england. Surely no one has had a more embarrassing first meet

You hadn’t done a face pic swap first?

But yes, pretty embarrassing to be fair!

I have a personal rule : no meets without face pics first!"

. Being your cousin did u not already have on snapchat

Reply privately

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stokesley

Can't really write it on here but had a pretty awful experience too..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t say I’ve had many bad meets but one does spring to mind, we were chatting and i told her what I like and don’t (vice versa) turned up to see that her pussy wasn’t shaven or even trimmed! It was like the amazon rainforest! I told her hair is a put off, in the end I had to make an excuse and escape for it!

Reply privately

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oooh! So lucky!!!!

I think you win worst meet.

Reply privately

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I felt used and didn't cum.

That's horror"

It really is!

Reply privately

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Another meet with a rugby fan, he said he was, 63 he was a lovely man, we had a good meet, he had told his mate on here we were meeting. Two weeks after we met his mate contacted me on here and said he had died, I said I am sorry, so young at 63,he replied he was 83 lol but he looked nowhere near that age. "

I know it's not right to lie but I kinda wanna cheer someone who in their 80's deletes twenty years and gets away with it getting in some fun before they kick the bucket!

Reply privately

By *asco3Man
over a year ago

neath

Try this one on for size. I turn up at this couple house. I have met the guy at a sauna but never met the wife. The guy is bi and the deal is I'm there to play with both of them. They're a nice looking early forties couple. We chat for a few minutes and there seems to be a bit of " tension" between them which I put down to pre-match nerves. Anyhow we get to the bedroom and strip off and after a bit of foreplay me and the wife end up on the bed with the husband standing at the side. She seems just fine and I start shagging her. The husband is getting quite vocal calling her a fucking whore, filthy cunt, spunkbucket etc and I assume that this is what they like to do so I plow on regardless. This goes on for a few minutes and Im getting close to ending round one when all of a sudden she literally heaves me off her, jumps up and wacks the husband with a right hook that Mike Tyson would have been proud of. She smacks him right in the nose and there's blood all over the shop. Meantime I'm left on the bed with a stiff cock just about ready to explode. She has locked herself in the karzy and is shouting abuse at him loud enough to scare the pigeons off the roof of the house opposite. The guy is trying to stop his nose bleeding with the bed linen and the place resembles a slaughterhouse . I put on my clothes and slink out of the house. Just as I'm getting in the car parked in their drive the guy shouts from the window " Shes not normally like that honest"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Try this one on for size. I turn up at this couple house. I have met the guy at a sauna but never met the wife. The guy is bi and the deal is I'm there to play with both of them. They're a nice looking early forties couple. We chat for a few minutes and there seems to be a bit of " tension" between them which I put down to pre-match nerves. Anyhow we get to the bedroom and strip off and after a bit of foreplay me and the wife end up on the bed with the husband standing at the side. She seems just fine and I start shagging her. The husband is getting quite vocal calling her a fucking whore, filthy cunt, spunkbucket etc and I assume that this is what they like to do so I plow on regardless. This goes on for a few minutes and Im getting close to ending round one when all of a sudden she literally heaves me off her, jumps up and wacks the husband with a right hook that Mike Tyson would have been proud of. She smacks him right in the nose and there's blood all over the shop. Meantime I'm left on the bed with a stiff cock just about ready to explode. She has locked herself in the karzy and is shouting abuse at him loud enough to scare the pigeons off the roof of the house opposite. The guy is trying to stop his nose bleeding with the bed linen and the place resembles a slaughterhouse . I put on my clothes and slink out of the house. Just as I'm getting in the car parked in their drive the guy shouts from the window " Shes not normally like that honest" "

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Not a horror story the actual meet but the fallout since

Very stupidly trusted the having a copy of the sex video and his promises for his eyes only after he met for mfm

I’ve kept my end of the deal , not shared to a single sole. He has shared it to many on here via social media , even a kik group !! .. some of which were kind enough to let me know

Causing me a lot of upset , I’m cross with myself for my judgement being so poor ... totally fooled both myself and bf for thinking he was genuine

Big lesson learned I’m afraid

"

Can you show me nxt time im up Eurekas

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you ever met a 26-yr old virgin (not knowingly beforehand) who doesn't kiss, I had to put his hands on my breasts, he asked when to put a condom on and didn't know which hole he was entering..? Then he was done in 3 minutes.. I couldn't get rid oh him afterwards, he sat there quietly like a twat.. Best thing is he asked me to verify him (as he was a newbie) and wanted to meet again as apparently he had a great night? What for I asked?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you ever met a 26-yr old virgin (not knowingly beforehand) who doesn't kiss, I had to put his hands on my breasts, he asked when to put a condom on and didn't know which hole he was entering..? Then he was done in 3 minutes.. I couldn't get rid oh him afterwards, he sat there quietly like a twat.. Best thing is he asked me to verify him (as he was a newbie) and wanted to meet again as apparently he had a great night? What for I asked? "

This is every teenage boys fantasy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you ever met a 26-yr old virgin (not knowingly beforehand) who doesn't kiss, I had to put his hands on my breasts, he asked when to put a condom on and didn't know which hole he was entering..? Then he was done in 3 minutes.. I couldn't get rid oh him afterwards, he sat there quietly like a twat.. Best thing is he asked me to verify him (as he was a newbie) and wanted to meet again as apparently he had a great night? What for I asked?

This is every teenage boys fantasy..."

Nightmare for me.. It was painful. And I'm not talking about the anal as he was quite small. I've learnt my lesson - don't post a late night meet when horny and only meet verified users who know what to do with a woman.

Reply privately

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Try this one on for size. I turn up at this couple house. I have met the guy at a sauna but never met the wife. The guy is bi and the deal is I'm there to play with both of them. They're a nice looking early forties couple. We chat for a few minutes and there seems to be a bit of " tension" between them which I put down to pre-match nerves. Anyhow we get to the bedroom and strip off and after a bit of foreplay me and the wife end up on the bed with the husband standing at the side. She seems just fine and I start shagging her. The husband is getting quite vocal calling her a fucking whore, filthy cunt, spunkbucket etc and I assume that this is what they like to do so I plow on regardless. This goes on for a few minutes and Im getting close to ending round one when all of a sudden she literally heaves me off her, jumps up and wacks the husband with a right hook that Mike Tyson would have been proud of. She smacks him right in the nose and there's blood all over the shop. Meantime I'm left on the bed with a stiff cock just about ready to explode. She has locked herself in the karzy and is shouting abuse at him loud enough to scare the pigeons off the roof of the house opposite. The guy is trying to stop his nose bleeding with the bed linen and the place resembles a slaughterhouse . I put on my clothes and slink out of the house. Just as I'm getting in the car parked in their drive the guy shouts from the window " Shes not normally like that honest" "

Crying!! ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you ever met a 26-yr old virgin (not knowingly beforehand) who doesn't kiss, I had to put his hands on my breasts, he asked when to put a condom on and didn't know which hole he was entering..? Then he was done in 3 minutes.. I couldn't get rid oh him afterwards, he sat there quietly like a twat.. Best thing is he asked me to verify him (as he was a newbie) and wanted to meet again as apparently he had a great night? What for I asked?

Nightmare for me.. It was painful. And I'm not talking about the anal as he was quite small. I've learnt my lesson - don't post a late night meet when horny and only meet verified users who know what to do with a woman."

We have all been there... my father always said “ nothing good happens after 1 am “

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

A whiff of pussy once. Undone woman's jeans. This revolting hairy pissy. Fishy vagina infects the oxygen in the car, I had to tell her she has hygiene issues, I drove home hand out the window, relentlessly spraying screen wash and doing best to get my poor hand rinsed, when u drive through a main Street doing that with the woman stil in the car. I must of looked mental. The sheer thought of her toxic minge has me ready to vomit to this day,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nightmare for me.. It was painful. And I'm not talking about the anal as he was quite small. I've learnt my lesson - don't post a late night meet when horny and only meet verified users who know what to do with a woman.

We have all been there... my father always said “ nothing good happens after 1 am “"

Haha well I put it down to the experience as they say..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A whiff of pussy once. Undone woman's jeans. This revolting hairy pissy. Fishy vagina infects the oxygen in the car, I had to tell her she has hygiene issues, I drove home hand out the window, relentlessly spraying screen wash and doing best to get my poor hand rinsed, when u drive through a main Street doing that with the woman stil in the car. I must of looked mental. The sheer thought of her toxic minge has me ready to vomit to this day, "

Keep posting, you have a way with words

Pmsl

Reply privately

By *ENOMMMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Yooooooooo wtf

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

I was.fuming,, actually I've had some bad ones now I think of it. Went clubbing one night. Decided to try whiskey one night. Had half a bottle before I went out,best I ever felt. In the club. Sexy brunette in a white dress up on the stage. Said to the lads. This is how you do it, watch and learn, watch and learn, went over to her, danced kissed, we went outside round the back, the fresh air started to really hit me. Anyway, thought maybe I might pass out at any minute. She lays down on her back, I manage to get within licking distant of 4 -5 visions of her gorgeous vagina, I try to lick the one in the middle...... And brrrrr,threw up all over her pussy, big time, stopped. She was silent, both looked down at her vagina( diced carrot mix) Al around and then wow, another stomach load comes up, trashes the white dress, her knickers which were round her knees were brimming with sick, I remember trying to finger her, but she said I ruined her night, went back in the club. Lads asked how I got on, told them innocently I've just puked on her, pity she was hot

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

" she's shit herself mate" love that quote I'm rolled up laughing u star

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a social meet with a couple. Husband turned up alone because apparently he has to decide who meets his wife. I should of read the signs then and just walked away but didn't. He then spent the next 10 minutes telling me how he has women throwing themselves at him on Fab, Pof and every time he goes out!!!! I made my excuses to leave to be told I wasn't his wife's type so nothing would be happening. Logged onto fab later to find a message from him saying I could meet her for a social in a pub for 90 minutes when he would arrive and I would leave. I would have to buy all the drinks his wife wanted in the pub. After the laughter subsided they were blocked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a few over the years.

1. Person turned up and didn’t look like their photos. When I pointed it out they said “whoops. I accidentally sent photos of my cousin”.

2. Woman I invited over wouldn’t leave and started crying when I said she couldn’t stay over at my hotel (I had work in the morning).

3. (Deffo the worst) I Met a woman years back who picked me up and drove me to her country house. Halfway through action I heard someone come walking downstairs and it was her husband. (Which as an 18yr old is not what you expect to see) I got freaked out and when asked to leave she wouldn’t let me. They insisted that I would be fine after a cup of tea and he kept rubbing my shoulders. It was rank. Took an hour of persuasion to get her to take me home

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A whiff of pussy once. Undone woman's jeans. This revolting hairy pissy. Fishy vagina infects the oxygen in the car, I had to tell her she has hygiene issues, I drove home hand out the window, relentlessly spraying screen wash and doing best to get my poor hand rinsed, when u drive through a main Street doing that with the woman stil in the car. I must of looked mental. The sheer thought of her toxic minge has me ready to vomit to this day, "
lol, i met an Indian girl in a pub and we had both been on an all day session and got to my flat about midnight. I got her undressed and went down on her, to find her pussy tasted of crystallized piss. My tongue shrivelled up like a prune. I just wish i had thrown her in the shower first. First woman to finger my ass, so all was not lost

Reply privately

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"Had a few over the years.

1. Person turned up and didn’t look like their photos. When I pointed it out they said “whoops. I accidentally sent photos of my cousin”.

2. Woman I invited over wouldn’t leave and started crying when I said she couldn’t stay over at my hotel (I had work in the morning).

3. (Deffo the worst) I Met a woman years back who picked me up and drove me to her country house. Halfway through action I heard someone come walking downstairs and it was her husband. (Which as an 18yr old is not what you expect to see) I got freaked out and when asked to leave she wouldn’t let me. They insisted that I would be fine after a cup of tea and he kept rubbing my shoulders. It was rank. Took an hour of persuasion to get her to take me home "

3 is very creepy

Reply privately

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"A whiff of pussy once. Undone woman's jeans. This revolting hairy pissy. Fishy vagina infects the oxygen in the car, I had to tell her she has hygiene issues, I drove home hand out the window, relentlessly spraying screen wash and doing best to get my poor hand rinsed, when u drive through a main Street doing that with the woman stil in the car. I must of looked mental. The sheer thought of her toxic minge has me ready to vomit to this day, lol, i met an Indian girl in a pub and we had both been on an all day session and got to my flat about midnight. I got her undressed and went down on her, to find her pussy tasted of crystallized piss. My tongue shrivelled up like a prune. I just wish i had thrown her in the shower first. First woman to finger my ass, so all was not lost"

Awww bless got your reward

Reply privately

over a year ago

lad with lots of veris including 5/6 gang bangs ,women stating his great stamina , anyway put add up for man to come fuck the mrs as i video it ,also stated can wear mask , the lad came undressed as the mrs was on couch fuxking her rabbit , i set the camcorder off started to zoom in , get the angle right , as i looked through the lense he was cleaning the couch , as he was taking his boxers off he just spunked all over . he went we had a good giggle over it , weeks later he emailed saying he wanted another meet as he was over his problem? and thought that night was so horny

Reply privately

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Easily my favourite thread ever!

Reply privately

By *omewhat_kinkyCouple
over a year ago

reigate

ooh we have had two

first was a single guy when it was supposed to be a couple. Turns out he had fucked this woman once 18 month previously and set up a couples profile as fuck buddies. without her knowledge or consent.

second one. guy turns up. admits hes a dresser so we say fine get changed, as hes walking back into our living room his phone goes nutz. he had dropped his labourer in reigate before coming to us, the lad had dropped his wallet in his van, so he changed went and dropped the offending wallet off and returned. changes again and yet again his phone has a conniption fit. turns out the labourer had phoned his house, his wife perturbed as to his absence looked at his computer. he had left fabs open, on the message with our address. needless to say he changed again rushed out of the door and within an hour his profile vanished. we set the alarms and starved the attack dogs for a few days after that encounter.

Reply privately

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Our worst one was with friends.

Both an older couple in their 60's.

Chatted about swinging with the guy and he said they were both up for it.

So the day came, we went round.

Chatted and a drink and then upto the bedroom.

Ladies having a nice play with each other while us guys watched.

Then we joined in.

She got on all fours and then he started directing like we were in a film.

Go on, fuck her, fuck her hard, which was extremely.off putting.

And then I noticed her piles.

Many of them. Which made me feel sick.

With his directing and her piles, the moment had well and truly gone, never to be repeated.

Reply privately

By *oakingforyouWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

"Why do people do this?

Sad but accurate! I always meet socially first, and there’s nothing wrong with a phone conversation or a Skype call! I tend to only meet men I actually like, so for me, it’s rare to meet and fuck. If that’s what I wanted, I’d meet them at a spa.

Reply privately

By *oakingforyouWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

"I met a couple last year on my previous profile. The guy was a cuck you liked to watch and wank, his wife was blindfold in bed. I started to play and it was obvious that she was quite pissed however I just thought it’s for a bit of courage, they had verifications so knew they had done this before. Anyway, I was kissing her and using my fingers to bring her to a very powerful orgasm that just went on and on. As she cum, there was a very ripe smell, and I being a gentleman said nothing, we have all farted at some stage on meet after all. However as I continued to work her clit I noticed the smell was getting worse and my fingers felt very sticky, I looked down and saw my hand covered in shit, as she had crapped herself and it was everywhere. I immediately stopped and said to hubby “She’s shit herself mate!”, his response was as if it was totally normal, and said “Hold on I will clean her up”. Not surprisingly, I declined to continue went and scrubbed my hands raw and got out of there sharpish.

Yooooooooo wtf "

Oh my god!!! That has to be the worst!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 02/04/19 21:29:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met a Bbw. From the pics she looked maybe a 18-20 but on arrival I’ve no idea what she was. She would have been at home on My 600 lb life. Result was I literally couldn’t find where to put it. Eventually I did but there was so much flab in the way I would have needed a good 10 incher to give her a good seeing to. Plus she physically couldn’t manage moving around the bed much cos she was so huge

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Met a Bbw. From the pics she looked maybe a 18-20 but on arrival I’ve no idea what she was. She would have been at home on My 600 lb life. Result was I literally couldn’t find where to put it. Eventually I did but there was so much flab in the way I would have needed a good 10 incher to give her a good seeing to. Plus she physically couldn’t manage moving around the bed much cos she was so huge"

If you found her that unattractive you could have just left with a polite excuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Met a Bbw. From the pics she looked maybe a 18-20 but on arrival I’ve no idea what she was. She would have been at home on My 600 lb life. Result was I literally couldn’t find where to put it. Eventually I did but there was so much flab in the way I would have needed a good 10 incher to give her a good seeing to. Plus she physically couldn’t manage moving around the bed much cos she was so huge

If you found her that unattractive you could have just left with a polite excuse. "

Actually I liked her and yes she was a large lady but that didn’t make her unattractive. I still wanted her. But it was physically almost impossible to get going. Her just laying there didn’t help matters ( due to being physically challenged to move around, adopt various positions etc). Leaving with a polite excuse I think would have made her feel like shit. We had been talking for weeks and had become quite friendly .

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Met a Bbw. From the pics she looked maybe a 18-20 but on arrival I’ve no idea what she was. She would have been at home on My 600 lb life. Result was I literally couldn’t find where to put it. Eventually I did but there was so much flab in the way I would have needed a good 10 incher to give her a good seeing to. Plus she physically couldn’t manage moving around the bed much cos she was so huge

If you found her that unattractive you could have just left with a polite excuse.

Actually I liked her and yes she was a large lady but that didn’t make her unattractive. I still wanted her. But it was physically almost impossible to get going. Her just laying there didn’t help matters ( due to being physically challenged to move around, adopt various positions etc). Leaving with a polite excuse I think would have made her feel like shit. We had been talking for weeks and had become quite friendly . "

Fair comment there. Your initial post didn't come across that way, my apologies x

Reply privately

over a year ago

F'Kin hell that is grim

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 06/04/19 18:07:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Any new ones lately ?

Reply privately

By *am62Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

I met a real nice guy, and a week before my dentist put a temporary tooth on a plate before my screw on one was ready, it had wires on and clipped over my back teeth. I met the guy and we got a bit amorous and I was giving him oral, when he suddenly screamed his head off, and pushing my head off him. My plate was hanging on his foreskin by the wire, I hadn't even realised it had come out, it was pouring out blood and we unhooked the wire but it was awful. I said shall I take you to A/E he said no thank god, as I worked there at the time lol. He said go and don't come back. I felt such shame, worst time of my life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I met a real nice guy, and a week before my dentist put a temporary tooth on a plate before my screw on one was ready, it had wires on and clipped over my back teeth. I met the guy and we got a bit amorous and I was giving him oral, when he suddenly screamed his head off, and pushing my head off him. My plate was hanging on his foreskin by the wire, I hadn't even realised it had come out, it was pouring out blood and we unhooked the wire but it was awful. I said shall I take you to A/E he said no thank god, as I worked there at the time lol. He said go and don't come back. I felt such shame, worst time of my life."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus. That’s it can’t read anymore. What’s wrong with people!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Il own up to something i try to hide . Yrs ago before fabs i was ass fucking this woman and heard a squirt...pulled out and she shit over me and my cock . I honestly never thought it happened ...put me off for many yrs after doing anal !

Reply privately

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Fortunately I've never had a bad experience with meets on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had these exact experience having to get a bus today. Scary what people find acceptable hygiene.. are worst meet to dat was our second meet and he just kept randomly whacking me , my ass my back not in bed just around the club socially, never seen mr so angry. Loved to see how protected I was, usually he’s a gentle gent. Had the whole d*unk till there crying too.. where a couple are having personal issues, not good we don’t really arrange meets anymore

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

Yeh miss wood, you always give polite excuses,not

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yeh miss wood, you always give polite excuses,not"

I think you'll find they are called preferences, I see no reason to change mine to suit others who ignore my profile anyway.

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"When I was in uni, I went to meet a late 40s woman. Caught the train and then a bus as I had been out during the afternoon celebrating a friend's birthday.

I found the house and nervously knocked the door, only to be greeted by two 40ish year old men! They said the woman I was suppose to meet had cold feet and had left ....before they could even finish the sentence, I had turned round and started running down the garden path. I was petrified.

That was on from some other site. I promptly deleted my account that night. Took me a fair few years to join anything similar, which was Fab."

Thank you so much for posting this, absolutely priceless! I was laughing out loud as I read this, although must have been pretty scary at the time for you!!

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

No wonder your profile gets ignored misswood

Reply privately

By *r loveslickinMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Fair few yrs back Met up with a woman been chatting to on dating site , usual exchange pic wen cam etc. Met up for drinks then went back to hers. Was only once we in bed she revealed she had colostomy bag ( not that his bothered me in any way at all ) but she proceeded to drink n lit up shall we say a herbal cigarette. Then whilst we were doing what comes naturally she came on with out realizing mess everywhere

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"No wonder your profile gets ignored misswood"

You aren't allowed to use forums to get around filters and blocks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No wonder your profile gets ignored misswood"
who said that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No wonder your profile gets ignored misswood

You aren't allowed to use forums to get around filters and blocks. "

yep sounds a little spoiled and childish to me

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Jesus that terrifying and really lucky escape!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jes after reading some of those horror stories

Can’t blame some people for naming vans shaming

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Jes after reading some of those horror stories

Can’t blame some people for naming vans shaming "

Unfortunately some of them get through even the best filters and due dilligence, not many in my personal experience, but the odd couple of them.

Reply privately

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

met one guy short notice meet off here he arrived at ours with wine nice chap but the worst stammer I ever heard so off putting had a drink and left I think nervs made it worse for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jes after reading some of those horror stories

Can’t blame some people for naming vans shaming "

Cant name and shame for a good reason it could just be a vindictive lie so yes i would blame someone for naming and shaming anyone

Reply privately