Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bicurious,Bisexual ,Straight?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had argument with someone on here so like opinion please. So I met,i mean a friend of mine met a married couple who blindfolded him,tied him to bed then took it in turns swapping regularly to tease,stroke,suck him off and then both rode his ,he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife,does that mean he's Bicurious,Bisexual,Straight etc.sorry if silly question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

Since he actually did have bi sex, he was already bi curious beforehand. Now that he's had bi sex, he is curious to try more bi type sex again I'm sure, which still makes him bi curious. A one time bi experience doesn't make you bi sexual, but if he tries it again and continues to want more, he's definitely bisexual.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Both of them rode him?

He's a bicycle.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had argument with someone on here so like opinion please. So I met,i mean a friend of mine met a married couple who blindfolded him,tied him to bed then took it in turns swapping regularly to tease,stroke,suck him off and then both rode his ,he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife,does that mean he's Bicurious,Bisexual,Straight etc.sorry if silly question"
was big curious now bisexual

over a year ago

"Had argument with someone on here so like opinion please. So I met,i mean a friend of mine met a married couple who blindfolded him,tied him to bed then took it in turns swapping regularly to tease,stroke,suck him off and then both rode his ,he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife,does that mean he's Bicurious,Bisexual,Straight etc.sorry if silly question"

Honestly who bloody cares?

These ‘label’ threads are posted daily and it’s the same nonsense, there is no measuring standard. Let people just be people

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

who cares you got lost in the moment

over a year ago

"who cares you got lost in the moment"

Yes exactly he did.thank you

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

OP, I am not bi... But in past when in a couple playing with other couples I have got lost in the moment and ended up very intimate with other women..

I don't fancy women, I don't want 1 on 1 experiences with women.

But as part of a couples play it is great. Don't try to put a label in yourself... You were in a highly erotic situation and you enjoyed it

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

Does it matter?

over a year ago

It means he’s on the sexuality spectrum like all of us and enjoys adventures.

Pretty good skills for a profile on here I reckon.

Take the ysing out if analysing and enjoy!

over a year ago

"OP, I am not bi... But in past when in a couple playing with other couples I have got lost in the moment and ended up very intimate with other women..

But as part of a couples play it is great. Don't try to put a label in yourself... You were in a highly erotic situation and you enjoyed it "

Yeh he doesn't find blokes attractive at all,just maybe the taboo or the fact it's somethjng new.the husband was amazing apparently.

over a year ago

"Had argument with someone on here so like opinion please. So I met,i mean a friend of mine met a married couple who blindfolded him,tied him to bed then took it in turns swapping regularly to tease,stroke,suck him off and then both rode his ,he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife,does that mean he's Bicurious,Bisexual,Straight etc.sorry if silly question

Does it matter? "

absolutely not but a woman on here said he was gay and started being abusive,like he said gay,bi,or wotever he had great time

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

"Had argument with someone on here so like opinion please. So I met,i mean a friend of mine met a married couple who blindfolded him,tied him to bed then took it in turns swapping regularly to tease,stroke,suck him off and then both rode his ,he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife,does that mean he's Bicurious,Bisexual,Straight etc.sorry if silly question

Does it matter? absolutely not but a woman on here said he was gay and started being abusive,like he said gay,bi,or wotever he had great time"

Whatever makes you happy OP. And by “you” clearly I mean your “friend”.

over a year ago

Does it matter? absolutely not but a woman on here said he was gay and started being abusive,like he said gay,bi,or wotever he had great time

Whatever makes you happy OP. And by “you” clearly I mean your “friend”. "

Yeh i thought you did,i will pass on the feedback.x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Both of them rode him?

He's a bicycle."

????

OP, I reckon your trysexual.. you’ll try anything. Personally, I’m bi-playful - I’m not actively seeking women and wouldn’t want 1 on 1 with a lady but in the right group scenario with the right people I might get a little frisky with the other lady.

Lou x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Both of them rode him?

He's a bicycle.

????

OP, I reckon your trysexual.. you’ll try anything. Personally, I’m bi-playful - I’m not actively seeking women and wouldn’t want 1 on 1 with a lady but in the right group scenario with the right people I might get a little frisky with the other lady.

Lou x "

I’d put thumbs up the the previous post, no idea why it’s changed to question marks.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Does it matter? absolutely not but a woman on here said he was gay and started being abusive,like he said gay,bi,or wotever he had great time"

Who cares what his sexuality is - sounds like everyone had a great time

over a year ago

Means he bi, maybe just got them out that experience

But if fucking love that so so much!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Sadly there are some people who only deal in binary options on here and get abusive. Many people still equate male on male penetrative sex as being very high risk and dirty (not true), which possibly explains the abuse, although it's never justified.

As for what it makes 'your friend'? It entirely depends on if her wants to repeat the situation. Whilst many will rail against labels on here, labels help you and others to find what you're looking for. You don't have to put it on your driving license, but changing the profile to bi curious will help in repeating the experience, keeping it as straight will rule out others who enjoy same sex encounters

over a year ago

That is the purpose of life...to have a great time.. Once our brief time on this planet has gone, you are not allowed to come back..as far as we know.

over a year ago

If someone decides to give themselves a label and identify as a certain sexuality then that's up to them. It's not for another to decide what label they should have, or for a forum audience to decide based on a given set of circumstances. The only person that could answer this question is your friend....not that I'd advocate asking him.

over a year ago

I myself call myself straight, but once met a trance girl we both wanked sucked each other off , am I now bi sexual with just that occasion a couple of years ago ?

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Why concern yourself what others think, what you think is more important surely.

By *eetmyfootTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Instead of labels, categories, and all this bullshit of identity politics and activism of marginalized people, we can focus on erotic and sexual scenarios which vary from person to person. Our sexual scenarios can involve any gender and thanks to the internet, we can meet the appropriate persons without any obligation to belong to any sexual minority just because some activists with unbearable lives want to impose the visibility of everyone's sexual tastes and the acquisition of permanent identities.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Many people still equate male on male penetrative sex as being very high risk and dirty (not true), which possibly explains the abuse, although it's never justified."

It's not justified in general in that it's no more risky than having heterosexual anal sex, which is an increased risk because there

However the sheer amount of posts on here from bi/straight men talking about how much they love bareback anal sex I can understand why people equate it to being high risk. Because bareback anal with anyone is!

over a year ago

Who cares if he was having fun? Xx

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Honestly who bloody cares?

These ‘label’ threads are posted daily and it’s the same nonsense, there is no measuring standard. Let people just be people"

Not much good in attracting that experience if you don't have a name for what you want.

over a year ago

Bisexuality is an outdated term based on the assumption that there are only 2 genders. You -sorry, your friend - has had oral and anal sex with another man, thoroughly enjoyed it and is likely, at some stage, to repeat the experience or one similar. I wouldn't consider you/your friend to be straight; how he chooses to define himself further, should he want to, is an entirely personal matter.

over a year ago

He is whatever he says he is... and does. It's not for anyone else to say.

By *astycouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

No need to put anyone in categories, he is just a guy who likes to have fun by the sounds of it - it should like Las Vegas whatever happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom haha x

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"OP, I am not bi... But in past when in a couple playing with other couples I have got lost in the moment and ended up very intimate with other women..

But as part of a couples play it is great. Don't try to put a label in yourself... You were in a highly erotic situation and you enjoyed it "

Yes that's how I see myself too

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

I can only speak for myself..

But I have straight on my profile, I’ve no intention of meeting men for sex ..

But in past threesomes I’ve touched and played with guys and vice versa ..

As i say I’m not looking for that , but if you’re part of a true threesome then it’s important to go with the flow ..

Otherwise your constantly worrying where your putting your hand and how close the swords are .. that’s not relaxing x

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Its called going with the flow and enjoying the moment. But annoyingly others like to pigeonhole things and put labels on it

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

"Its called going with the flow and enjoying the moment. But annoyingly others like to pigeonhole things and put labels on it "

Exactly..

Well said .

By *uriouscouple38Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

It means he enjoys pleasure

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm bi on my profile as I only show pictures of me crossdressed. That's because I'm only bi when dressed, have absolutely no interest in a guy on guy experience at all. Take away the women's clothing and I see myself as straight, but the exception that proves the rule is I do actually find some younger feminine guys sexy, even as a guy

So I see it as fluid, I do go through long periods of not wanting to dress and have a normal sex life with a woman but I know those feelings are there, and as I've got older I'm comfortable with them.

How others perceive me and my sexuality has no real impact for me, the older I get the less I particularly care

By *ethRyanCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Got to wonder why we feel the need to label, if it's fun, consensual and legal enjoy it!! Given that they prefer a sexuality label on here Ryan would prefer the bi-playful option another site offers...

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Got to wonder why we feel the need to label, if it's fun, consensual and legal enjoy it!! Given that they prefer a sexuality label on here Ryan would prefer the bi-playful option another site offers..."

Knowing a little bit more about "the lifestyle" by now lol, think you're absolutely right,

a bi-playful option would be a really good addition and a more accurate description for some

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Got to wonder why we feel the need to label, if it's fun, consensual and legal enjoy it!! Given that they prefer a sexuality label on here Ryan would prefer the bi-playful option another site offers...

Knowing a little bit more about "the lifestyle" by now lol, think you're absolutely right,

a bi-playful option would be a really good addition and a more accurate description for some "

over a year ago

I like the trem trysexual

Definition. trysexual rate. (Adult / Slang) Or: trisexual , a person who will try anything sexual once... or three times.

over a year ago

I have no idea what the definition is but that scenario sounds hot as fuck

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I have no idea what the definition is but that scenario sounds hot as fuck"

Try anything sexual....

However, I do draw the line at paedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia.

One of my friends has a motto.. anything with a pulse lol

over a year ago

"Got to wonder why we feel the need to label, if it's fun, consensual and legal enjoy it!! Given that they prefer a sexuality label on here Ryan would prefer the bi-playful option another site offers..."

over a year ago

"Got to wonder why we feel the need to label, if it's fun, consensual and legal enjoy it!! Given that they prefer a sexuality label on here Ryan would prefer the bi-playful option another site offers...

"

Yep spot on xx

over a year ago

Trisexual or bi playful sounds good

over a year ago

Doesn’t matter OP, if he (you?) enjoyed it then what’s the problem and why look for a label

over a year ago

If you, I mean your friend, could pass my name on that would be great

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

He's bi

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple
over a year ago

near bridgend

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 20:21:00]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

He could be bi with a little b instead of being Bi.

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple
over a year ago

near bridgend

In short, bi curious until he knows for sure...

over a year ago

"I have no idea what the definition is but that scenario sounds hot as fuck

Try anything sexual....

However, I do draw the line at paedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia.

One of my friends has a motto.. anything with a pulse lol"

Defo but u get what I meant

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"Both of them rode him?

He's a bicycle."

Lolvery good

over a year ago

Sounds ace!! Definitely bi, but do you mean they rode your ‘or your friend’s’ cock or arse?

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

So what ? It doesn’t matter he had a good time and got off and lived a fantasy of many a guy so good luck but next tine invite me lol

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

This for me too ...I think.of myself of bi playful in the right company.

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"he absolutely loved it all and enjoyed bloke pleasuring him more than the wife"

Well, he isn't straight.

over a year ago

I think it makes your friend very trusting.

As for labels if your friend is interested in repeating the experience then his profile probably should reflect his openness to male on male interaction while not excluding the male on female option by selecting one of the bi options.

By *ig_Wam_BamCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

It mean you enjoyed the fun. Why label it?

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"It mean you enjoyed the fun. Why label it?"

Very true

over a year ago

can we know his name so we can put fab str8 next to it ...........only kidding

over a year ago

I have been amazed how non judgmental and easy going people have been.feel much better now. So does my mate.lol

By *eordiedanielCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I have been amazed how non judgmental and easy going people have been.feel much better now. So does my mate.lol"

Way it should be. No attitudes. We all need to explore what we like doing. Then if we like it do it lots

By *seusbothCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Love it

over a year ago

Simple question with a simple answer:

Is the person attracted to two or more genders?

If the answer is yes, they're bi.

If no, they're either gay or straight (or asexual, but less likely in the swinging community).

If they're not sure, they're bi-curious/questioning.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

As a few people have said, just enjoy the moment!

By *uss49Man
over a year ago

Exeter

I've been contacted so many times from "straight" men on here it just puzzles me why aren't they saying bi or bi curious ?

I'm on both Fab sites as bi and have found men's profiles on here as straight & yet on Fabguys as bi.

My opinion is that they don't want to show women on here that they're attracted to the same sex just so that could be a man's man in front of a female.

Sort yourselves out guys ! Lol

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

I’m bi. Enjoy sex with both.

over a year ago

Just having pleasures of 'the flesh'... No problem with that and it is typical of the contributors on this site that we are all labelled....

Who cares and at least there are some that like erotic adventure....

over a year ago

Though I’m not one for labels, it would be considered bi-sexual.

over a year ago

???? totally agree, I’d call it bi-playful

X

over a year ago

"Both of them rode him?

He's a bicycle.

????

Lou x "

Agree

over a year ago

"Simple question with a simple answer:

Is the person attracted to two or more genders?

If the answer is yes, they're bi.

If no, they're either gay or straight (or asexual, but less likely in the swinging community).

If they're not sure, they're bi-curious/questioning."

no I don't sorry my friend doesn't find men attractive at all.

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

I’m just happy to try to find out my true sexuality

By *uriouscouple38Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Curious

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

It really doesn't matter... I'm sexual and end of...

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"Curious"
yes and I want to extend that curiously soon

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I've been contacted so many times from "straight" men on here it just puzzles me why aren't they saying bi or bi curious ?

I'm on both Fab sites as bi and have found men's profiles on here as straight & yet on Fabguys as bi.

My opinion is that they don't want to show women on here that they're attracted to the same sex just so that could be a man's man in front of a female.

Sort yourselves out guys ! Lol

"

I’m on both sites as well, but I’ve met more guys from FabSwingers than Fabguys. Not all of them say that they’re bi curious or bi which is a shame as I tend to only contact those who say they’re bi curious or bi. I’m a bit shy about contacting the straight ones who look at my profile as I don’t want to offend them in any way.

By *low Sensual GloryholeMan
over a year ago

Stretford

Who really cares these days?

Bi - Trisexual - Curious - Straight - pink - Yellow - do you think your pleasure depends on the label?

Enjoy life

over a year ago

He is now officially bisexual. He needs to report the change in his sexual orientation immediately to the Ministry of Pigeon Holes. Failure to dislose this is punishable by shaming and endless cyberbullying. He will know his status is officially changed when a plane writes it in the sky in a trail of smoke. He should be aware that he should always take the dare option when playing truth or dare.....

By *ewtoyouXXXMan
over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"Who really cares these days?

Bi - Trisexual - Curious - Straight - pink - Yellow - do you think your pleasure depends on the label?

Enjoy life "

I totally agree

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

No labels needed. He enjoyed himself and so did they.

I’m always amazed by the number of fab straight guys who contact me saying they’d like to come to a party with me when I mention bi couples are going to be there...

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"No labels needed. He enjoyed himself and so did they.

I’m always amazed by the number of fab straight guys who contact me saying they’d like to come to a party with me when I mention bi couples are going to be there..."

Yep been there.

over a year ago

Curious , but will only explore when playing with a couple

Post new Message to Thread