Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bukakke meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to arrange the above as the beeter has expressed more than a little interest.

So any suggestions from people who have done this would be great.

Not sure on amount of guys tho as this is going to be the first time.

Wont just be Bukakke there will be more obviously and hopefully finishing with the hoped for result.

It will be a hotel meet so suggestions on hotels would be great, no limit as to location as we would treat this as a nice weekend away.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not advice on hotels but I would suggest getting 3 x the amount of guys you want on the list. You can guarantee 1/3 will go quiet on the day, 1/3 will have car trouble /doctors appointment / sadly departed unexpectedly relative / got the date wrong...

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Overbook on males as many will drop out, plastic sheeting is cheap and makes for quick and easy clean up (don’t make the chambermaid do it...that’s just harsh!) and make sure everyone is aware of what is and isn’t acceptable in your eyes.

Oh, and get a decent night’s sleep the night before

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Advice on hotels...why not try a self catered place, somewhere close to public transport links but a bit away? Costs about the same but you’ll have more room than in a standard hotel room.

over a year ago

Airbnb may be a good option

over a year ago

Good info thanks

Plastic sheeting !!! Never thought about that

As for guys turning up,yes I know the problems involved there we are thinking maybe 5 plus hubby so invite 15 hoping to get at least 5 christ imagine if they all turned up !!!!

We would have to set up a rota lol

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"We would have to set up a rota lol"

In that case don’t forget to set one up in advance just in case.

over a year ago

Have you got snyone attending yet

over a year ago

This is in the early stages so nothing set up yet

Looking for advice and guys that would be interested.

Looking for mature guys over 40 sorry but no smokers

Will update as things progress

over a year ago

"This is in the early stages so nothing set up yet

Looking for advice and guys that would be interested.

Looking for mature guys over 40 sorry but no smokers

Will update as things progress"

54 non smoker here, want to add me as a friend to keep me updated

By *uhclamMan
over a year ago

Accrington

Been to a very similar event recently at the Village Hotel in Ashton. Really nice big rooms and no problem with access cards for lifts etc - or going past a reception. Apparently the Village Hotels are very popular for these type of events.

By *uhclamMan
over a year ago

Accrington

Oh - and get the guys to chip in with the cost in advance - filters out the dreamers and the no-showers.

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

Hi OP - Love the sound of this.

I'm an experienced guy - 43 and reasonably well hung. I'd love to be invited along.

I will absolutely 100% turn up.

over a year ago

Love this! I'm 27 but well beyond my years. Check my profile and can send pics if needed. I'm Liverpool based also. Best option on accommodation would be air BnB. More seclusion for your activities but probably a tad pricier

over a year ago

Just a thought but if any other couples might like to join us that like this as well please get in touch

By *tunna13Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Hello I am in Liverpool and I would defo be up for turning up to this naughty party just as long as ur okay with my age

By *J wmcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sounds our idea of fun

By *wifterMan
over a year ago

lancaster

Hello. I would be interested.

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

Hi

You could try making contact with an existing group of guys who arrange these types of meetings. It's easier than you trying to arrange it yourself as there are a lot of time wasters out there. For example, I belong to a group in London so meets are easy to arrange once we know what the female(s) want. We usually get a hotel room, a big one, as people feel safer in a hotel. There is always 1 guy who manages the session to ensure we stick to the rules which are made by the girl(s) which must be respected, if someone starts messy around we eject them, we allow them to dress before ejecting them. It's all about trust and respect both ways.

I agree to over book as there are always last minute excuses but this is less likely to happen if you can tap into an existing group of guys. Oh yea, all the guys in our group are professional and over 30.

If you're ever in London, I would be happy to arrange it for you. Contact me directly as I'm happy to help out or answer any questions you may have. It's great fun so defo go ahead with it.

Enjoy

John xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Consider a social meet first, so that you got a better feel for who is probably more reliable and also to get the quality of the men right for you - it can be easier getting any random group of men but you'll feel so much better if you really love the men indivisibly.

Some hotels charge or limit parking at certain times, so research that.

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Just a thought but if any other couples might like to join us that like this as well please get in touch"

over a year ago

Thank you for all the positive interest guys

You have given us a lot to think about

Please bear with us and yes keep the interest going

Thanks

over a year ago

"Overbook on males as many will drop out, plastic sheeting is cheap and makes for quick and easy clean up (don’t make the chambermaid do it...that’s just harsh!) and make sure everyone is aware of what is and isn’t acceptable in your eyes.

Oh, and get a decent night’s sleep the night before "

Speaking from past experience???

over a year ago

The main thing is to enjoy it! Take in the sights and enjoy having all of those men there just for you

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

"The main thing is to enjoy it! Take in the sights and enjoy having all of those men there just for you "

If only men could have all those women looking at them for a gang bang, how lucky are girls!!

over a year ago

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a bukakke party. We are new to this sounds interesting though

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

"Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a bukakke party. We are new to this sounds interesting though"

May be best to Google it, it's when one or more ejaculate on someone. It usually happens when a gang bang is coming to the end, some girls like taking the guys loads over their face, tits or wherever. I suppose girls can also ejaculate over a guys face!!

By *u4rFunMan
over a year ago

wigan

Interested x depending location and date x 100%genuine

over a year ago

"Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a bukakke party. We are new to this sounds interesting though

May be best to Google it, it's when one or more ejaculate on someone. It usually happens when a gang bang is coming to the end, some girls like taking the guys loads over their face, tits or wherever. I suppose girls can also ejaculate over a guys face!! "

My mrs would love that she loves cum

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'd definitely be putting my other half up for this... He fits your criteria

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I'd definitely be putting my other half up for this... He fits your criteria "

ps, could i watch, that would be soooo hot!

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

"Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a bukakke party. We are new to this sounds interesting though

May be best to Google it, it's when one or more ejaculate on someone. It usually happens when a gang bang is coming to the end, some girls like taking the guys loads over their face, tits or wherever. I suppose girls can also ejaculate over a guys face!!

My mrs would love that she loves cum"

Well what are we waiting for

By *seusbothCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Love to

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

My mrs would love that she loves cum"

Your Mrs would look great in a bukakke.

over a year ago

Very interested in this. You

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

Would be happy to lend a hand...or something else!

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Looking to arrange the above as the beeter has expressed more than a little interest.

Wont just be Bukakke there will be more obviously and hopefully finishing with the hoped for result.

It will be a hotel meet so suggestions on hotels would be great, no limit as to location as we would treat this as a nice weekend away.

Thanks in advance "

All the above seems good, and I would be honoured to get a invite to be involved.

over a year ago

"Looking to arrange the above as the beeter has expressed more than a little interest.

I’d drive down for this Mrs looks hot

Thanks in advance "

over a year ago

Just a little update.

Possibly looking to set this up in a club maybe Northwest but not averse to travelling further afield.

Thank you for all the interest shown so far.

Can we just reiterate no under 40 and no smokers please

Thanks

over a year ago

"Just a little update.

Possibly looking to set this up in a club maybe Northwest but not averse to travelling further afield.

When do you reckon it will be

Thanks"

over a year ago

I am a genuine older guy would love to join you, also it’s a good idea to do it on a Greedy girls night in the club because there will be loads of guys the Atlantis in stoke on Trent do them twice a month 8pm until Midnight it’s just a thought. John

By *aling69Man
over a year ago

London

"Just a little update.

Thanks"

Glad to hear you are going to arrange it as you will really enjoy it. Feel free to contact me privately as I would love to join you as I travel up north a lot -- I did try and reply direct to you but your profile blocks men

over a year ago

Again thanks for all the interest, this is still in it's infancy but we are getting there.

I am looking possibly at a club, possibly an apartment or maybe even a log cabin !!!!

Keeping our options open for now.

Please when getting in touch you need to be a non smoker over 40, clean shaven down below and very hygienic.

Basically we will be looking for you to come in and fuck her and come over her tits and face,so heavy cummers welcum.

Ideally it would be great if we could all cum over her at the same ime but appreciate thatmay not happen.

Thanks for being patient.

By *u4rFunMan
over a year ago

wigan

Watching this with interest !

over a year ago

if you guys are still interested in this... probably the best way is either at a club (prearrange with them first so they can promote it) or there are guys on here that will arrange reliable guys for you. give me a shout if you'd like some more info

over a year ago

"Advice on hotels...why not try a self catered place, somewhere close to public transport links but a bit away? Costs about the same but you’ll have more room than in a standard hotel room."

A lady of experience I guess

over a year ago

Any closer to this event

Post new Message to Thread