Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Stroppy,arsey, replies??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can understand the message ratio males too females here, but why reply being cocky or insulting too someone ? You wouldnt do it on a dating site or in real life?? Just no need too belittle someone you dont like ,fancy etc??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't

over a year ago

I’m/we are always polite although it can be hard to keep your cool when someone is rude

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Can understand the message ratio males too females here, but why reply being cocky or insulting too someone ? You wouldnt do it on a dating site or in real life?? Just no need too belittle someone you dont like ,fancy etc?? "

You get replies? How novel ,, share your secret

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’m/we are always polite although it can be hard to keep your cool when someone is rude "

over a year ago

"Can understand the message ratio males too females here, but why reply being cocky or insulting too someone ? You wouldnt do it on a dating site or in real life?? Just no need too belittle someone you dont like ,fancy etc??

You get replies? How novel ,, share your secret "

He has more public photos?

Mrs

over a year ago

Totally agree,

I understand the ratio of men to women is absolutely ridiculous, and I think because of that some of the ladies on here have Become very self important.

Don’t get me wrong there are some lovely people who reply politely but there are more who don’t than do.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Can understand the message ratio males too females here, but why reply being cocky or insulting too someone ? You wouldnt do it on a dating site or in real life?? Just no need too belittle someone you dont like ,fancy etc?? "

No need for it at all , tbh see it as dodging a bullet - no matter how attractive someone is would you want to meet someone so up their own arse anyway ?

I bet they weren’t even that special lol

over a year ago

There's definitely no need to be mean.

Sometimes though, if I've had loads of rude, idiotic messages after a shit day at work, my sense of humour disappears and it can be hard to be polite.

You may just be the 100th person to mail them on a crap day. X

If they are abusive, report them.

over a year ago

Mate.. You're Ex Forces, so I won't be too harsh on you Brother. Your profile could do with a little extra work. If you've not taken the time to make it nice and you're getting atrophy messages. I've got to question the kind of messages you're sending?

If you want a bit of assistance, one Ex-Forces to another, I'll happily send you a Private Message with stuff that helped me out here. People took the time to help when I needed it, least I can do is pass it on.

over a year ago

I can understand the above ladies reply

over a year ago

atrophy messages.. accidental typo, but it still works

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Manners cost nothing,we always send a polite message even if it's a no thanks,no point in being abusive

over a year ago

I can understand steel heels reply if you get the,"fancy a fuck" type messages that ladies ,couples must be inundated with

over a year ago

"I can understand steel heels reply if you get the,"fancy a fuck" type messages that ladies ,couples must be inundated with "

Yes but still would rather be polite and say not for us rather than be a cow

over a year ago

atrophy messages.. accidental typo, but it still works

over a year ago

I'm always polite until someone gets pushy

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Some guys clearly lie about ages yet still expect you to be interested when they look older and scruffier than Vince Cable.

People get frustrated on here threads put up clearly show that.

over a year ago

I always try to be polite. But if i get a crappy inital message or rude response to no thanks then i reflect the behaviour. People should just be kinder.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Some guys clearly lie about ages yet still expect you to be interested when they look older and scruffier than Vince Cable.

People get frustrated on here threads put up clearly show that.

"

Oi! Vince ain’t scruffy

Yeah...there’s no excuse for arsiness (unless you’ve plainly not read the profile...I have to delete half-written snarky messages that I start composing to those!)

If I’m going to respond to a message in the negative, I’ll always be polite and lovely. Though I’ll usually just delete unread...brutal but it works.

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Can understand the message ratio males too females here, but why reply being cocky or insulting too someone ? You wouldnt do it on a dating site or in real life?? Just no need too belittle someone you dont like ,fancy etc??

You get replies? How novel ,, share your secret

He has more public photos?

Mrs"

So do I . But there only for people I’m interested in !!!

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

The fancy a fuck messages get a one word answer....No. it’s not rude just blunt. If it is a nice message but no attraction the I take the time to answer nicely and gently xx

over a year ago

"I can understand steel heels reply if you get the,"fancy a fuck" type messages that ladies ,couples must be inundated with

Yes but still would rather be polite and say not for us rather than be a cow "

Same. Unless it's like 3am, then I'll be abrupt and just give one word answers because I'm too tired to type. Not sure if just saying "no" to a FAF message is polite or not.

Post new Message to Thread