Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Orgasms

Jump to newest

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

We was having sex and gave Jordan a multiple orgasm and got me thinking what feels better if you could choose one ... a multiple orgasm or orgasms spaced out during intercourse. Jordan chose multiple orgasms felt better as it felt more intense. But intrested to see what the fab community think they would prefer? And maybe why that choice too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It ain't much but it is honest work

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

You make it sound like a job/chore

over a year ago

I'm an orgasm junkie, so the more orgasms the better .

over a year ago

I prefer edging and a nice loooooooooong orgasm! Then share a spunky kiss to keep her and me turned on and initiate round 2 immediately! Go again!

over a year ago

"We was having sex and gave Jordan a multiple orgasm and got me thinking what feels better if you could choose one ... a multiple orgasm or orgasms spaced out during intercourse. Jordan chose multiple orgasms felt better as it felt more intense. But intrested to see what the fab community think they would prefer? And maybe why that choice too "

Orgasms soaced out would be great I’ve always struggled to be more than a one round wonder , if I’m edged I can cum without orgasming and keep going abit longer but still not a lot, of LOVE to be able to cum multiple times in succession. Xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I used to have multiple orgasms, not so much now. I would masturbate and be able to a cum a few times. I found the intensity decreased with each 1.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Oh and i'd choose orgasms in quick succession it juat makes me feel spent, satified and happy

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

"Oh and i'd choose orgasms in quick succession it juat makes me feel spent, satified and happy "
seems like multiple at once is winning

over a year ago

Post Orgasm torture is fun

over a year ago

For me it will depend on who the lady is. Some can do it for me some can't but for me it isn't about how many or how long but rather how many and how long I can do it for her. Love bringing her over the edge and waiting till I feel her contractions spread out and then twitch inside her and see that surprise in her eyes as it starts it again.... Damn that's a good feeling.

By *ert n BerylCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

I love the way hubby mixes it up. He can edge me over and over and over, or he can stack them getting more intense each time. For me if I’m fucking I’d rather have multiple, but when I make love with hubby I love just the once ultra intense orgasm that normally leaves me crying from the intensity and emotion involved and literally shaking, mmmm love it!!!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"For me it will depend on who the lady is. Some can do it for me some can't but for me it isn't about how many or how long but rather how many and how long I can do it for her. Love bringing her over the edge and waiting till I feel her contractions spread out and then twitch inside her and see that surprise in her eyes as it starts it again.... Damn that's a good feeling."

OMG....Now that is intense

over a year ago

I live for multiple orgasms it’s how I get through the day

Jo.Xx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally I prefer being edged to a massive orgasm over multiple ones. They tend to lose intensity with each one. Though sometimes I'm in the mood for being made to cum over and over until I've nothing left to give.

By *anson44Man
over a year ago

bristol

I find that if a woman lubes me up and plays with my cock, balls and bum for a long time - bringing me close and then letting it go..

When you do go for it, I cum way more...and I mean lots....than just standard ‘straight’ sex

Post new Message to Thread