Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too many false flags..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There should be a rule that anyone out of action for a year (I would rather say six months) should have their profile shut down. Use it or

lose it.Then anyone who doesn't like it can take the site to court. Do you know who would? the same false motherfuck*!"s in the first place!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why do you feel that?

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

people abstain for a whole host of reasons, but that is just putting undue pressure on people to meet, and is probably the worst idea i have ever heard.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"people abstain for a whole host of reasons, but that is just putting undue pressure on people to meet, and is probably the worst idea i have ever heard."

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple
over a year ago

Reading

We didn't bother for probably about 6 months because we chose to have a break... We have a relationship and Fab isn't everything. When ready we came back.

It's personal choice OP, it's not like absconding from the army... We don't need to be punished.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There should be a rule that anyone out of action for a year (I would rather say six months) should have their profile shut down. Use it or

lose it.Then anyone who doesn't like it can take the site to court. Do you know who would? the same false motherfuck*!"s in the first place!"

Should be deleted if they haven't had a meet in 6 days.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

No we took I break was longer the 6 months it's how some of us work not going to remove our profile and verifications .

Lost of couples brop in and out we are not constantly searching for something or have more important things in our life.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This is a hobby that can be difficult to set up.

The site could, it'd be in its rights to do so, and it's hardly a legal issue.

It's the Internet. Fakes are going to exist. Why don't people rat them out using their own common sense and the tools the site gives us? And accept the risks involved in this activity?

By *londiniMan
over a year ago

Norhern Costa Blanca, Spain

"people abstain for a whole host of reasons, but that is just putting undue pressure on people to meet, and is probably the worst idea i have ever heard."

This ??

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

People use the site for different reason some like to chat in the forums, others like to have a look at pics, what ever the reason I think to ban them for a period of abstinence of meets is a bit harsh.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Good god, I could just see it:

“Oh no! I’ve been shagging my regular for the last five months and twenty-nine days. I’d best go find some randomer to ride today so Fab doesn’t shut me down!”

I can go months and months without meeting new people because I’m happy shagging the ones I have. But I still come on here for the forums and the occasional zinger that just shows up in my life unexpectedly.

Does that make me a fake? . Or just not looking for tge same thing as you, OP?

By *lexeatonMan
over a year ago

Cannock Chase Area

I think this is an unfair assumption. There are lots of reasons someone might not use account for twelve months. I joined many years ago but inbetween I've had new relationships where the girlfriend just wasn't into swinging so I stopped through my own choice.

Also I have such a queue of single females demanding meets with me, I sometimes just need to have a break to give the poor fella a rest :P

over a year ago

"There should be a rule that anyone out of action for a year (I would rather say six months) should have their profile shut down. Use it or

lose it.Then anyone who doesn't like it can take the site to court. Do you know who would? the same false motherfuck*!"s in the first place!"

Maybe if the profile isn't verified or foto verified...or site supporter could have this happen. Mind you....if you go 'all in' with a profile that has been on longer than 6-12months with none of these then you only have yourself to blame because 99% of the time these profiles are fake and easily spotted. But i do get your frustration...

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

I see it from both sides

I think maybe profiles could automatically hide if not signed in say 3 months

And the search options could include boxes for things like “ verified by meet in last 3/6/9/12 months”

“”With public verifications “

We have been here years and tend to be pretty good at spotting the fakes, not always but generally things like a small amount of verifications/ hidden or the classic verifications by singles when profile says no singles etc

I think there should be a option on sign up to tick “guy with wife/ partner looking to try get her on board” and “guy pretending to be couple with really busy Gf/ wife who likes to arrange meets for bf/hubby “

Ha ha

over a year ago

Yeah or 'upper sixth form school student just coming on to have a giggle in the common room with classmates and to look at tits, bums, fannies and cocks'....wonder how many would click that one!?

over a year ago

Huey my man.... you know damn well the same people will just start a new profile after their profiles are shut down....

You have to remember something.....

There are great players and people who play great on the swinging scene.....

The great players are constantly pushing sexual limits and trying to check everything off their sexual bucket list....

The people who play great tend to come to swinging sites for friendship first and sex secondary....

Just avoid the social butterflies types and stick to the people who email you when they are ready to play and you should be fine....

Also try dating apps , men are in much more demand....

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Why would it bother you op how often people meet? Are you having a pram/toys moment?

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Or conversely if you are a single male and haven't been verified after 5 months

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

When I was actively meeting, I had my own personal ‘flags’ which I deployed regarding the likelihood or otherwise of people to meet and be reliably as they present themselves. My rules may not mesh with your rules OP, but they were effective for me and negated some sort of draconian mass ban by the site. Perhaps you could do something similar and save your blood pressure.

over a year ago

"When I was actively meeting, I had my own personal ‘flags’ which I deployed regarding the likelihood or otherwise of people to meet and be reliably as they present themselves. My rules may not mesh with your rules OP, but they were effective for me and negated some sort of draconian mass ban by the site. Perhaps you could do something similar and save your blood pressure. "
I exercise some sifting tactics but I'm not all seeing or all knowing!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 10:23:15]

over a year ago

"I see it from both sides

And the search options could include boxes for things like “ verified by meet in last 3/6/9/12 months”

We have been here years and tend to be pretty good at spotting the fakes, not always but generally things like a small amount of verifications/ hidden or the classic verifications by singles when profile says no singles etc

I think there should be a option on sign up to tick “guy with wife/ partner looking to try get her on board” and “guy pretending to be couple with really busy Gf/ wife who likes to arrange meets for bf/hubby “

Ha ha "

I like the idea about if not signed on for 3 months profile automatically hidden.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I've only had social meets or cam veries, nothing on my page is a sexual meet at all. I don't show my veries either coz they're nothing to do with anyone else so if i hadn't said anything you wouldn't know.

over a year ago

i had a break for over 2 years

By *lackduffyMan
over a year ago

london

You sound frustrated with the site. Unfortunately it’s the order of the day here. More and more time wasters here, but you have to simply avoid pricks that seem out of place.

Mine is people with no verification but been around for over a. Year but they profess they want to meet ... really??!! Lol

By *uv2kiss2Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

Just because people may not have recent verifications showing doesn’t mean to say they’re not meeting . They may be ‘repeat’ meets and don’t bother verifying a second time . Just saying !

over a year ago

I love threads like this with people who gesticulate what they think people who have no connection to them should do. A clear indication of an angry person and lets you know its time to use the block button.

By *on Ryans ExpressMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

Why can't people do what they want with their own profile?

over a year ago

"I love threads like this with people who gesticulate what they think people who have no connection to them should do. A clear indication of an angry person and lets you know its time to use the block button. "
I love this reply pre-judging the same old tired 'angry man' scenario.

over a year ago

What a load of bollocks!

People use fab for all reasons not just sex!

over a year ago

I’m currently not playing so should I leave OP????

over a year ago

lose it.Then anyone who doesn't like it can take the site to court. Do you know who would? the same false motherfuck*!"s in the first place!Face the occasional frustration am not tired of site just wish it could be more streamlined.

You sound frustrated with the site. Unfortunately it’s the order of the day here. More and more time wasters here, but you have to simply avoid pricks that seem out of place.

Mine is people with no verification but been around for over a. Year but they profess they want to meet ... really??!! Lol"

over a year ago

A quick point.

Look out of the window.

Look at a magazine

Look at another website

There is a world outside of Fab. A world of pleasure and pain.

People meet outside of Fab. We do mostly. We are still trying to meet with Fab people but as with everything life can make it hard. We will succeed with this.

So stopping access when you’ve paid is wrong and illegal.

Be sensible and take advice from these wonderful forums and that will help you not waste time.

C&G.

over a year ago

Also, a lot just meet via clubs and not via fab but still use it for contacts.

over a year ago

"I’m currently not playing so should I leave OP????"
Do what you want, why ask me?

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I love threads like this with people who gesticulate what they think people who have no connection to them should do. A clear indication of an angry person and lets you know its time to use the block button. I love this reply pre-judging the same old tired 'angry man' scenario."

So funny a guy who prejudges others in his original post complaining others are doing the same about him!

Definitely angry so deserving of the block button.

over a year ago

"I’m currently not playing so should I leave OP????Do what you want, why ask me? "

Because you are trying to say active people on here should be banned.

Or did you forget the original post?

over a year ago

"I love threads like this with people who gesticulate what they think people who have no connection to them should do. A clear indication of an angry person and lets you know its time to use the block button. I love this reply pre-judging the same old tired 'angry man' scenario.

So funny a guy who prejudges others in his original post complaining others are doing the same about him!

Definitely angry so deserving of the block button. "

Here here

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I love threads like this with people who gesticulate what they think people who have no connection to them should do. A clear indication of an angry person and lets you know its time to use the block button. I love this reply pre-judging the same old tired 'angry man' scenario.

Definitely angry so deserving of the block button. "

Preach.

Use your common sense. Work out what flags look like for those you don't want to meet. That may include no veris for x months. Crack on! Don't try to ban people because you're not prepared to do your own filtering.

over a year ago

Here here "

Do you like fakes and timewasters? this is really aimed at them. Not at the break-takers, other place meeters or any other 'reasonable reason' for being here,although some of them don't float my boat!

over a year ago

I don’t show verifications

I don’t show my summary

I am not photo verified

So does that mean I’m a fake and I don’t meet

Because without listing either my summary or verifications how would you know the lady time I met someone

It could have either been a year ago or an hour ago

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Here here Do you like fakes and timewasters? this is really aimed at them. Not at the break-takers, other place meeters or any other 'reasonable reason' for being here,although some of them don't float my boat!"

Yes, yes, the only reason anyone might think your idea is heavy handed and stupid is because we love fakes and timewasters.

Do schools teach logic or critical thinking? Fuck me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 12:38:13]

over a year ago

Also if having feelings about my interactions with people on here equates to me being an 'angry man' in your eyes, then please do press that block button!

over a year ago

People shouldn't be forced to meet, in order to keep their profiles active. We all have the choice to meet or not on here. If it were that type of mentality, i would leave in heartbeat. I think a lot would leave, if there were pressure to meet, within an allotted time. Nobody should feel pressurised like that 

over a year ago

"Also if having feelings about my interactions with people on here equates to me being an 'angry man' in your eyes, then please do press that block button!"

Done

over a year ago

"Also if having feelings about my interactions with people on here equates to me being an 'angry man' in your eyes, then please do press that block button!

Done "

After playing football last weekend my feet are too sore to get to Exmooor!??

over a year ago

"Also if having feelings about my interactions with people on here equates to me being an 'angry man' in your eyes, then please do press that block button!

Done After playing football last weekend my feet are too sore to get to Exmooor!??"

No question marks intended.

over a year ago

When you search for profiles do inactive ones come up on the search?

over a year ago

Done After playing football last weekend my feet are too sore to get to Exmooor!??No question marks intended."

What a shame

over a year ago

Done After playing football last weekend my feet are too sore to get to Exmooor!??No question marks intended.

What a shame "

We wouldn't be good for each other in a difference of opinion we would both be trying to get the last word in. So would you now shut the hell up!

over a year ago

Done After playing football last weekend my feet are too sore to get to Exmooor!??No question marks intended.

What a shame We wouldn't be good for each other in a difference of opinion we would both be trying to get the last word in. So would you now shut the hell up! "

I always have the last word! I’m a woman god damn it

over a year ago

What a shame We wouldn't be good for each other in a difference of opinion we would both be trying to get the last word in. So would you now shut the hell up!

I always have the last word! I’m a woman god damn it "

over a year ago

"When you search for profiles do inactive ones come up on the search?"
What do you mean by inactive?

over a year ago

Or give me a description of an inactive profile..do you mean hidden? Or not meeting atm-?

over a year ago

"Or give me a description of an inactive profile..do you mean hidden? Or not meeting atm-?"

I think the hidden profile ones don’t. But not 100% sure.

over a year ago

"Or give me a description of an inactive profile..do you mean hidden? Or not meeting atm-?

I think the hidden profile ones don’t. But not 100% sure. "

That was a nice verbal joust!

over a year ago

"Or give me a description of an inactive profile..do you mean hidden? Or not meeting atm-?

I think the hidden profile ones don’t. But not 100% sure. That was a nice verbal joust!"

Hidden profiles do not show,just wondered what exactly she meant by inactive

profiles?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If you dont like the site the way it is OP you do have other options.

The site is here for all, not just to meet your requirements. So why should everyone be subjected to your rules?

over a year ago

I think the hidden profile ones don’t. But not 100% sure. That was a nice verbal joust!"

I can play grow up at times

Plus I’ve eaten so in a better mood

over a year ago

I think the hidden profile ones don’t. But not 100% sure. That was a nice verbal joust!

I can play grow up at times

Plus I’ve eaten so in a better mood "

Your cool, no offence taken it's interaction and

Sweet...I could tell you had an opinion and was just expressing it.I won't argue with you in future until you've eaten first!

over a year ago

lose it.Then anyone who doesn't like it can take the site to court. Do you know who would? the same false motherfuck*!"s in the first place!

Maybe if the profile isn't verified or foto verified...or site supporter could have this happen. Mind you....if you go 'all in' with a profile that has been on longer than 6-12months with none of these then you only have yourself to blame because 99% of the time these profiles are fake and easily spotted. But i do get your frustration... "

Tend to stay away from the type of profiles you just mentioned but good advice anyway.

over a year ago

"Good god, I could just see it:

“Oh no! I’ve been shagging my regular for the last five months and twenty-nine days. I’d best go find some randomer to ride today so Fab doesn’t shut me down!”

I can go months and months without meeting new people because I’m happy shagging the ones I have. But I still come on here for the forums and the occasional zinger that just shows up in my life unexpectedly.

Does that make me a fake? . Or just not looking for tge same thing as you, OP?"

Maybe?

over a year ago

"I see it from both sides

Ha ha "

Humourous!

over a year ago

"Yeah or 'upper sixth form school student just coming on to have a giggle in the common room with classmates and to look at tits, bums, fannies and cocks'....wonder how many would click that one!?"
Humourous!

over a year ago

Huey my man.... you know damn well the same people will just start a new profile after their profiles are shut down....

You have to remember something.....

There are great players and people who play great on the swinging scene.....

The great players are constantly pushing sexual limits and trying to check everything off their sexual bucket list....

The people who play great tend to come to swinging sites for friendship first and sex secondary....

Just avoid the social butterflies types and stick to the people who email you when they are ready to play and you should be fine....

Also try dating apps , men are in much more demand...."

Rude Boy Cane you have that Chelsea swagger!

over a year ago

"We didn't bother for probably about 6 months because we chose to have a break... We have a relationship and Fab isn't everything. When ready we came back.

It's personal choice OP, it's not like absconding from the army... We don't need to be punished. "

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We take breaks from meeting, usually six months but one was over a year. So no, we don't agree this should be the case.

over a year ago

"We take breaks from meeting, usually six months but one was over a year. So no, we don't agree this should be the case. "
Did you hide your profile or signify in some other way you were not available?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We take breaks from meeting, usually six months but one was over a year. So no, we don't agree this should be the case. Did you hide your profile or signify in some other way you were not available?"

We didn't hide it but yes, we did put it in our profile, it's on there now but you'd be surprised the amount that don't read it or choose to ignore the fact.

over a year ago

"We take breaks from meeting, usually six months but one was over a year. So no, we don't agree this should be the case. Did you hide your profile or signify in some other way you were not available?

We didn't hide it but yes, we did put it in our profile, it's on there now but you'd be surprised the amount that don't read it or choose to ignore the fact. "

Respect due

over a year ago

Actually targeting the terminally inactive, who also tend to have the most to say.Not any particular group.

Post new Message to Thread