Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Circumcised penis masturbation. Tips , help and advice wanted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all so basically i was circumcised when i was about 9 due to a bike accident (long story) but basically what this means is ive only ever masturbated when i was circumcised. Until recently ive always believed the way in which i did it was normal but i now realise that the foreskin is key in how most men masturbate but as i dont have this or use lube i never stimulate the head and only the shaft, does this mean im massively missing out? Also ive now been with my gf for 2 years (she was a virgin) but she cant make me orgasm by using her hand as i have to do it quite quick in order to do this and she cant do that is there anyway i can train myself to orgasm without masturbating so quickly? Finally is me being cut a problem for women and does this effect how my gf enjoys sex as i hope me being circumcised doesnt prevent her from being fully stimulated, have any women being with both and do they have a preference/notice a difference? Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Sorry for this being so long , hope ive explained myself correctly

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Try a soapy sponge I know a guy who swears on it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you tried lube on the head?

over a year ago

I've met men who are circumcised and wanked them with oil or lube. I like how it feels.

I prefer that to a huge foreskin I can't control.

By *r99mr99Man
over a year ago

Ealing

I often wank just rubbing the head rather than the shaft

over a year ago

I have recently started trying lubes on the head but i am yet to climax from this i always end up going back to my normal way of shaft only. Maybe im over stimulating it? My main goal is to be able to orgasm from slower masturbating (hope that makes sense)

By *r99mr99Man
over a year ago

Ealing

"I have recently started trying lubes on the head but i am yet to climax from this i always end up going back to my normal way of shaft only. Maybe im over stimulating it? My main goal is to be able to orgasm from slower masturbating (hope that makes sense)"

Try switching hands. Or not waking to cum ie edging or just enjoying the sensation

By *hugwelMan
over a year ago

Jersey

I was circumcised very young possible just after birth no one to ask now, but I have no issues masturbating or been masturbated, the penis head is and has been exposed, never smelly even after a long hot day, I don't think I would want the head covered with skin, and then you read of men complaining of the skin not pulling fully back, so for me cut is best.

over a year ago

I think ie just got to keep trying and hope to adjust to it. The perfect scenario would be meeting up with someone willing to help me but i know that is extremely unlikely.

By *bwmusicgeeksCouple
over a year ago

BW

Is there any reason you don't use lube or just don't like it? Does gf give oral? H is circumcised but wasn't when we got together. I personally much prefer it that way to uncircumcised penises. If gf gives oral try her licking the head first to see where feels most sensitive to you (as over the years the nerves will become less sensitive so what gets you going might be different to others). Once you know where feels great try and find ways to stimulate that during masturbation. Again, if gf gives oral use her saliva as a more natural lube and try it that way.

Good luck xxx

By *4B SWING3RSCouple
over a year ago

Northants

I have been cut since I was pre teen, so only know what it's like being cut, certainly have nothing to complain about, I find like yourself to come to climax through oral alone it's usually easier to do myself, although being edged to climax works really well, but it is in itself a slow process but very rare, it does mean that I have great pleasure and stamina during intercourse but I can control my orgasm, which also means I can release quicker if I/my partner desires, mental stimulation can also work, so whilst being pleasured think of your darkest desires,

Anal stimulation also helps, wherever she's flicking her tongue or stroking with a finger, you'll get there quicker.

Ultimately experiment and enjoy what you have

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

There's no right or wrong way. It's your cock, do what feels good to you.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all so basically i was circumcised when i was about 9 due to a bike accident (long story) but basically what this means is ive only ever masturbated when i was circumcised. Until recently ive always believed the way in which i did it was normal but i now realise that the foreskin is key in how most men masturbate but as i dont have this or use lube i never stimulate the head and only the shaft, does this mean im massively missing out? Also ive now been with my gf for 2 years (she was a virgin) but she cant make me orgasm by using her hand as i have to do it quite quick in order to do this and she cant do that is there anyway i can train myself to orgasm without masturbating so quickly? Finally is me being cut a problem for women and does this effect how my gf enjoys sex as i hope me being circumcised doesnt prevent her from being fully stimulated, have any women being with both and do they have a preference/notice a difference? Thanks in advance"

You're worrying to much my friend, life's short so just enjoy what you've got and enjoy life.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

As long as its mot affecting your ability to enjoy sex and cum during sex then it doesn't really matter how you masturbate as long as you're enjoying whatever you're doing.

over a year ago

"Is there any reason you don't use lube or just don't like it? Does gf give oral? H is circumcised but wasn't when we got together. I personally much prefer it that way to uncircumcised penises. If gf gives oral try her licking the head first to see where feels most sensitive to you (as over the years the nerves will become less sensitive so what gets you going might be different to others). Once you know where feels great try and find ways to stimulate that during masturbation. Again, if gf gives oral use her saliva as a more natural lube and try it that way.

Good luck xxx"

Gf has given oral in the past but its a very rare thing and when she does she doesnt use much saliva as she doesnt like the mess so theres not much lubrication xx

over a year ago

"As long as its mot affecting your ability to enjoy sex and cum during sex then it doesn't really matter how you masturbate as long as you're enjoying whatever you're doing."

I enjoy it but i feel like im having to put way to much into it in order to cum (fast jerking or really have to go.for it if having sex)

over a year ago

"I have been cut since I was pre teen, so only know what it's like being cut, certainly have nothing to complain about, I find like yourself to come to climax through oral alone it's usually easier to do myself, although being edged to climax works really well, but it is in itself a slow process but very rare, it does mean that I have great pleasure and stamina during intercourse but I can control my orgasm, which also means I can release quicker if I/my partner desires, mental stimulation can also work, so whilst being pleasured think of your darkest desires,

Anal stimulation also helps, wherever she's flicking her tongue or stroking with a finger, you'll get there quicker.

Ultimately experiment and enjoy what you have "

Sounds very much like me cant really see myself cumming from oral and i do have a lot of stamina which isnt as good as it sounds as my gf normaly cums then wants to stop. Also theres no chance shed do anything anal to me lol

over a year ago

We have a vid on xhamster of how i wanked tom with his foreskin pulled right back (as if he had no foreskin) plenty of oil. I can pm the link if any are interested.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/19 18:46:04]

over a year ago

"We have a vid on xhamster of how i wanked tom with his foreskin pulled right back (as if he had no foreskin) plenty of oil. I can pm the link if any are interested."
where can we find it on xhamster?

By *ill.willMan
over a year ago

Practice, practice, practice.... And then practice, and when you think you've got it practice more

Post new Message to Thread