Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fake or not!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A woman messaged us a couple today we asked what shes looking for exactly and she responded im not sure im new to this... You can only see her pics if you're a friend wich we are and her profile looked legit so how can we tell if she a fake or not and that goes for everybody. Any suggestions would help alot thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"A woman messaged us a couple today we asked what shes looking for exactly and she responded im not sure im new to this... You can only see her pics if you're a friend wich we are and her profile looked legit so how can we tell if she a fake or not and that goes for everybody. Any suggestions would help alot thanks."

If she looks to good to be true that normally means it is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would seem that you have one of 3 things...

1) fake

2) fantasist

3) genuine lady.

The chances of a 3 are very slim but you can always ask if she's prepared to receive a phone call or a kik live video.

Kik is good because you don't have to give them your number

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be a little cautious if I were you. Find out more first. I think it's strange a single woman messaging a couple and not knowing what she wants.

Me personally I'd move on . Good luck op

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Ask ‘her’ to send you a private pic, nothing naughty, just her holding an object of your choice or a piece of paper with a particular word on it.

Or, call/video call her.

Chances are it’s a bloke, they usually are :-

Lou x

Post new Message to Thread