Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel room fun

Jump to newest

By *oreplayfunpair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Would be great to know that other like minded couples Or singles were in the same hotel as you over different floors. Then as a couple take it in turns to go and visit different rooms and returning with stories of what happened in them. Would be horny walking to a room not knowing what fun will greet you and also horny being the partner waiting for return not quite knowing what's happening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irebrand 1263Man
over a year ago

near you

Id like to be in the same hotel as you sometime!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like lots of fun to me.

over a year ago

Oh wow I’ve had this dream for a while

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'm in hotels every week of the year and dream of meeting like minded single women or a couple

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Any ideas of how that hotel game would Develop

By *uppeteerMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Any ideas of how that hotel game would Develop"

Nothing will ever develop amongst fantasists

over a year ago

Like this idea

over a year ago

"Would be great to know that other like minded couples Or singles were in the same hotel as you over different floors. Then as a couple take it in turns to go and visit different rooms and returning with stories of what happened in them. Would be horny walking to a room not knowing what fun will greet you and also horny being the partner waiting for return not quite knowing what's happening. "
ha it would be like on scooby doo popping in and out off doors

over a year ago

Hotel meets are so much fun!

I live the anonymous getting off checking into a big hotel. I could be anyone, I can do anything.

It's such a thrill! Leave your inhibitions at the check in

over a year ago

I don't think that anyone would get any sleep.

What an evening!

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Imagine the thoughts in your head as your wife or gf is called to a random room number while you wait with pictures in your mind of what's going to happen to her

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Would be great to know that other like minded couples Or singles were in the same hotel as you over different floors. Then as a couple take it in turns to go and visit different rooms and returning with stories of what happened in them. Would be horny walking to a room not knowing what fun will greet you and also horny being the partner waiting for return not quite knowing what's happening. "

Now that's room service.

By *kus2Couple
over a year ago

west malling

Go to a hotel near a club.....

The wateringbury near plasures......

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Guess so, would be good to pre organise it so lots of like minded people stay in one hotel for a night and they all exchange mobile numbers first

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Sounds like a good idea would definitely be up for it

over a year ago

This is so close to a fantasy of mine. I like the idea of the door opening with no idea who is coming in and what they will do to me

over a year ago

"Any ideas of how that hotel game would Develop"

It would start with 2 couples then expand x

over a year ago

We live and work in a hotel, this would be a major headache for us professionally but also a major turn on with that going on in our little place lol.

By major headache, the noise! Oh god the noise I can see the review pages now ‘I was kept awake by doors banging, lots of moaning and the headboard bashing on my wall’

Geeky x

By *untime77xxMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I was bi curious for ages but did nothing about it, I had to go to Liverpool on a course with work and stayed over, I went out with work colleagues for food and few drinks then about midnight we called it a night and I went back to my room I thought I'd have a quick look on grindr and there was a spainish guy 20 metres away I message him and straight away he messaged me back my heart was pounding lol we chatted for few minutes he was 5 rooms away and said what's your room number so I told him, ok see you in 5 mins he replied, omg I was so nervous I stood by my door looking though the spy hole waiting then minutes later he knocks the door I let him in we started kissing and taking each other's clothes off I grabbed his cock it was huge we sucked each other till we both cum ,it was my first experience and I was so nervous but wow what a buzz

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Exactly the excitement and nervousness that would set your pulse racing being called to a room and walking there not quite knowing what will be happening behind the door

Post new Message to Thread