Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Occidental Margaritas pdi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone stayed there?

Just looking at a week in away in May, and I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel. If so what is it like and what is there to do locally?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Oh I thought this was about cocktails

over a year ago

"Oh I thought this was about cocktails "

Sorry to disappoint

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone stayed there?

Just looking at a week in away in May, and I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel. If so what is it like and what is there to do locally?

Thanks"

Not stayed at this one OP but many others around but it looks good from that I’ve seen.

It’s right on the doorstep of the Yumbo centre with all the bars and restaurants. And the Cita centre is a 5-10 min walk or short taxi ride, this has more bars and several swingers clubs on the basement floor.

Have fun!

over a year ago

Thanks

Not stayed at this one OP but many others around but it looks good from that I’ve seen.

It’s right on the doorstep of the Yumbo centre with all the bars and restaurants. And the Cita centre is a 5-10 min walk or short taxi ride, this has more bars and several swingers clubs on the basement floor.

Have fun!"

Thank you.

I’m quite new to all this. Are they accepting of single males? Obviously I’m respectful and I wouldn’t try to push myself on to anyone/couple. In all honesty I’d be hoping someone invited me to join in, I’m a little shy to start with.

But I’ve been looking at the scene for a while now and I’ve decided it’s now or never I think. Not sure where the best place is to go for a beginner

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thanks

Have fun!

Thank you.

I’m quite new to all this. Are they accepting of single males? Obviously I’m respectful and I wouldn’t try to push myself on to anyone/couple. In all honesty I’d be hoping someone invited me to join in, I’m a little shy to start with.

But I’ve been looking at the scene for a while now and I’ve decided it’s now or never I think. Not sure where the best place is to go for a beginner

"

Swingers bars like the come back bar or imagine bar in the cita are good social places to go. The clubs accept single guys no problems.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it OP

over a year ago

Thanks

Have fun!

Thank you.

Swingers bars like the come back bar or imagine bar in the cita are good social places to go. The clubs accept single guys no problems.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it OP"

Well it’s booked now so fingers crossed

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread