By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Upto size 18 ,hope that's curvy

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In the eye of the beholder and the person whose body it is, but calling someone fat rarely goes down well.

Reply privately

By *ream3.14159Man
over a year ago

Here & there

I'd say the line is when the curves turns to flaps

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Going to step away from this one..

Reply privately

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Bingo wings, a belly ‘apron’ you can lift, dimply bum, double chin(s), wobbly thighs... that’s me and I’m fat. I’d say more toned but with at least a handful of boobs and bum, rounded hips with a nipped in waist would be curvy... I live in hope!

Lou x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it really matter?

Reply privately

By *ookin4funABCMan
over a year ago

Worksop

Definitely a difficult one, I think you can be curvy and overweight, but not classed as "fat" its different for each person I think

Reply privately

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Who cares? Do you find someone attractive, do they find you attractive? Then you're sorted.

Reply privately

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Does it really matter?

"

Reply privately

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

""fat" a very disrespectful term.."

Yesssss

Reply privately

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Does it really matter?

"

No, but then nor do most of the other questions on here. They’re just conversation starters.

Lou x

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you can’t shave your bits coz your belly’s in the way

Reply privately

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

Step away from the shovel I say to myself !!! Curvy is great Xx

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Ooohhhh...I struggle with this.

When I started on here over three years ago I was a size 22-24. I had no problem with being called fat. I was. Still am. It’s just a word for someone carrying excess weight. Which I do.

I was open with it on my profile - giving my height and dress size - and marked myself as ample.

Over the last three and a half years, though, I’ve been losing weight steadily. I didn’t do it to lose weight, I just had one of those penny-dropping moments when I sprinted for a train and was still in recovery half an hour later. I realised I missed what I’d been like three years before that when I was fit and active and healthy.

However, while I’ve notched down the dress sizes on my profile as I’ve gone down, I don’t know at what point I’ll move the ample to curvy.

Curvy to me is a body type. It means you have a frame with a small waist, with larger upper body and hips as opposed to the more streamlined skeleton. I do have that body type, but it’s still under a decent layer of padding.

I’ll likely change it when my body fat percentage/BMI has dropped to more normal parameters.

But everyone is different - it means different things to different people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d say curvy is a shape.

To me fat conjures up more wobbly bits than toned ones.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fat is what I cut off my steak, curvy is what makes me

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Where is the line? It's very confusing. "

Has someone called you fat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's how a user defines themselves. Curvy isnt a size. It's a definition. In fact, most on fab aren't even curvy. There's a ratio and most dont have it, despite labelling themselves as this. Thin and large are both guilty of doing this.

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm curvy and fat at a size 14 with 32 hh boobs.

My waist is smaller and my hips bigger..hence having curves!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are a thousand answer to one question. Everyone will have a different view and opinion.

In the long run who cares.

Reply privately

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

"Upto size 18 ,hope that's curvy "

Agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Instead if rehashing a thread over and over again why not search in the 100s on here already

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tight lips or flappy Turkey neck?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pleasingly plump is what I like lol. No but curvy is nice or thick

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you like the look of someone, message. If you don't, don't. And be respectful. That's all that really matters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pleasingly plump is what I like lol. No but curvy is nice or thick "

Haha I label myself as a chunky monkey when I talk to someone

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Pleasingly plump is what I like lol. No but curvy is nice or thick

Haha I label myself as a chunky monkey when I talk to someone "

You are very attractive x

Reply privately

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Who gives a fuck if you can walk the talk and stick a few moves on its far more eye catching

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love curvy women,,, but confidence is key for me.... a women who owns her body is perfect!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Where is the line? It's very confusing.

Mr here

It was my question

Why some fat women don't want be honest and tell the truth. I don't say that I have six pack or am bodybuilder "

Because it has become more socially accepted in western culture. The definition of curvy has changed.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr here

It was my question

Why some fat women don't want be honest and tell the truth. I don't say that I have six pack or am bodybuilder "

Because it's subjective, because women (people, but often women) have a lot of baggage around it, and because it can make you a target for abuse.

Reply privately

By *sRedbbwWoman
over a year ago

Amwythig

"Upto size 18 ,hope that's curvy

Agree "

Dammit still borderline curvy/fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here

It was my question

Ahhhhh....

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

Why some fat women don't want be honest and tell the truth. I don't say that I have six pack or am bodybuilder

Because it's subjective, because women (people, but often women) have a lot of baggage around it, and because it can make you a target for abuse. "

Sometimes it isn't subjective it's as clear as night & day unless they are Stevie Wonder.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say I am fat because j carry excess weight.. but I fit the curvy body type due to my shape. If that makes sense?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr here

It was my question

Why some fat women don't want be honest and tell the truth. I don't say that I have six pack or am bodybuilder

Because it's subjective, because women (people, but often women) have a lot of baggage around it, and because it can make you a target for abuse. Sometimes it isn't subjective it's as clear as night & day unless they are Stevie Wonder."

Maybe. I call myself curvy partly because (although I have weight to lose) it's subjective for me, at slightly above average height, UK average dress size, and a body that errs towards (lopsided) hourglass anyway.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

Because it's subjective, because women (people, but often women) have a lot of baggage around it, and because it can make you a target for abuse. Sometimes it isn't subjective it's as clear as night & day unless they are Stevie Wonder.

Maybe. I call myself curvy partly because (although I have weight to lose) it's subjective for me, at slightly above average height, UK average dress size, and a body that errs towards (lopsided) hourglass anyway. "

I wasn't referring to you specifically by the way either. Some are taking liberties with the use of the word though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sounds like perfection,,,

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

My theory is that people start these threads to have a dig at a certain section of the Fab membership, and hide behind a thread in order to make it look like they are opening a discussion when in fact they have opened the thread to be nasty....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously some people are too hung up on this shit. Like the pictures? Message. Don't like the pictures? Don't message. No pictures to see? Ask for some and decide whether you want to continue messaging based on their reply/pics. It's not rocket science. Let people label themselves however they want. Their body, their self esteem, their profile, their right.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr here

It was my question

Because it's subjective, because women (people, but often women) have a lot of baggage around it, and because it can make you a target for abuse. Sometimes it isn't subjective it's as clear as night & day unless they are Stevie Wonder.

Maybe. I call myself curvy partly because (although I have weight to lose) it's subjective for me, at slightly above average height, UK average dress size, and a body that errs towards (lopsided) hourglass anyway. I wasn't referring to you specifically by the way either. Some are taking liberties with the use of the word though."

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that.

Reply privately

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Curvy is a shape. Fat is the percentage of well, fat.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My theory is that people start these threads to have a dig at a certain section of the Fab membership, and hide behind a thread in order to make it look like they are opening a discussion when in fact they have opened the thread to be nasty...."

I think that can be the case.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

Maybe. I call myself curvy partly because (although I have weight to lose) it's subjective for me, at slightly above average height, UK average dress size, and a body that errs towards (lopsided) hourglass anyway. I wasn't referring to you specifically by the way either. Some are taking liberties with the use of the word though.

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that. "

Yeah true but you can't just put it all under the umbrella of being subjective is all I'm saying.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Is it really though? The line is ic6 you wanna fuck them. Look at their picture and if your cock gets hard or your fanny gets wet then jobs a goodun

Reply privately

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Of I walk up to a wall my boobs touch before my tummy does. Just. According to a previous thread, I get to be curvy. If my tummy hit first then I'd be ample. Either way, I'm fabulous so that's what I opted for.

'pleasantly plump' is my new favourite term though and sums me up quite well!

V x

Reply privately

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

No. That is top heavy. However, if your bum touches the wall and your back never reaches it, that is definitely curvy.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr here

It was my question

Maybe. I call myself curvy partly because (although I have weight to lose) it's subjective for me, at slightly above average height, UK average dress size, and a body that errs towards (lopsided) hourglass anyway. I wasn't referring to you specifically by the way either. Some are taking liberties with the use of the word though.

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that. Yeah true but you can't just put it all under the umbrella of being subjective is all I'm saying. "

"it's subjective" doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't clear cut cases. But ultimately I think, as long as there are photos, it doesn't matter much. No one is going to look at me and think I'm a size 8.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here

It was my question

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that. Yeah true but you can't just put it all under the umbrella of being subjective is all I'm saying. "

Seriously why do care? I see you all over these types of threads. If you don't fancy fat people, don't meet them. You can tell from their pictures, so why are you so hung up on what they call themselves? It's really nothing to do you with you, how people see themselves. Just move on to a profile you do like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Mr here

It was my question

Might have known you'd pop up.... You love a fat bash.

Reply privately

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Mr here

It was my question

I suppose you’re next thread will be life’s like a box of chocolates

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that. Yeah true but you can't just put it all under the umbrella of being subjective is all I'm saying.

"it's subjective" doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't clear cut cases. But ultimately I think, as long as there are photos, it doesn't matter much. No one is going to look at me and think I'm a size 8."

Yeah, some can be deceptive though. People only represent themselves in the best possible way online. Use old pictures etc.

I guess I'm just more objective than subjective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

It's not really if used purely as a descriptive words. Trouble is most people can't leave it at that. They have to be derogatory

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's way more heat and hate over this than say, fat guys calling themselves athletic. I think that says a lot.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

No, I realise that. But it can be fraught, and I'm happy to use myself to demonstrate that. Yeah true but you can't just put it all under the umbrella of being subjective is all I'm saying.

Seriously why do care? I see you all over these types of threads. If you don't fancy fat people, don't meet them. You can tell from their pictures, so why are you so hung up on what they call themselves? It's really nothing to do you with you, how people see themselves. Just move on to a profile you do like. "

See my latest response above.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mr here

It was my question

"it's subjective" doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't clear cut cases. But ultimately I think, as long as there are photos, it doesn't matter much. No one is going to look at me and think I'm a size 8.

Yeah, some can be deceptive though. People only represent themselves in the best possible way online. Use old pictures etc.

I guess I'm just more objective than subjective."

But, except for outlier cases, it is subjective. I'm significantly overweight. I'm UK average dress size. I work out more days than I don't and have (a little) visible muscle tone because I lift. I carry more weight in my breasts, thighs, and bum than in my stomach. There's no one answer as to whether I'm fat or curvy. My doctor would say fat. The man on the street wouldn't bat an eye.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fat" is an honest description, "curvy", less so. Everyone has curves, there are no straight lines or definable angles on the human body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here

It was my question

Seriously why do care? I see you all over these types of threads. If you don't fancy fat people, don't meet them. You can tell from their pictures, so why are you so hung up on what they call themselves? It's really nothing to do you with you, how people see themselves. Just move on to a profile you do like. See my latest response above."

How they state their body type will have no impact on their pictures. So If someone had ample on their profile, but you liked their pictures. You'd not meet them, because you'd feel their pictures were not a true representation of them, because they must be bigger in the flesh? Is that the point you're trying to make?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And do due diligence if it worries you. Ask for recent photos, meet for a social etc.

Some of my photos, most notably my profile picture, actually display me as bigger and less defined than I am now. But no one is going to wring their hands about that.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen profiles where women were sub size 12, not short, and described themselves as ample or large. The description itself can be meaningless.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

Seriously why do care? I see you all over these types of threads. If you don't fancy fat people, don't meet them. You can tell from their pictures, so why are you so hung up on what they call themselves? It's really nothing to do you with you, how people see themselves. Just move on to a profile you do like. See my latest response above.

How they state their body type will have no impact on their pictures. So If someone had ample on their profile, but you liked their pictures. You'd not meet them, because you'd feel their pictures were not a true representation of them, because they must be bigger in the flesh? Is that the point you're trying to make? "

Yeah, personally I don't meet ample. Yeah it would probably be the case.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"And do due diligence if it worries you. Ask for recent photos, meet for a social etc.

Some of my photos, most notably my profile picture, actually display me as bigger and less defined than I am now. But no one is going to wring their hands about that. "

Joking aren't ya, some want a pen pal on here and I can't be arsed wasting time if I might not be attracted to them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen profiles where women were sub size 12, not short, and described themselves as ample or large. The description itself can be meaningless. "

My mate has a lovely figure. She has her body shape down as ample, because that is how she sees herself. You don't see people jumping on that though.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And do due diligence if it worries you. Ask for recent photos, meet for a social etc.

Some of my photos, most notably my profile picture, actually display me as bigger and less defined than I am now. But no one is going to wring their hands about that. Joking aren't ya, some want a pen pal on here and I can't be arsed wasting time if I might not be attracted to them. "

No, I'm not joking. Do the things that satisfy you that this person is who they claim to be. Same as avoiding timewasters, fakes, etc.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've seen profiles where women were sub size 12, not short, and described themselves as ample or large. The description itself can be meaningless.

My mate has a lovely figure. She has her body shape down as ample, because that is how she sees herself. You don't see people jumping on that though. "

Exactly. This is all about women choosing less hurtful terms for themselves and daring to have excess weight in public.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here

It was my question

Seriously why do care? I see you all over these types of threads. If you don't fancy fat people, don't meet them. You can tell from their pictures, so why are you so hung up on what they call themselves? It's really nothing to do you with you, how people see themselves. Just move on to a profile you do like. See my latest response above.

How they state their body type will have no impact on their pictures. So If someone had ample on their profile, but you liked their pictures. You'd not meet them, because you'd feel their pictures were not a true representation of them, because they must be bigger in the flesh? Is that the point you're trying to make? Yeah, personally I don't meet ample. Yeah it would probably be the case. "

Well maybe stay away from curvy too, given you have such an issue about how some women perceive themselves. After all their pictures could be lies too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no opinion on this subject, but felt compelled to comment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

""Fat" is an honest description, "curvy", less so. Everyone has curves, there are no straight lines or definable angles on the human body."

Once again you are wrong. Curvy has no limits either minimum or maximum. Show me where it says you can only have curves up to certain weight or dress size?

I'd say you were fat rather than large but no one questions your body shape. It's always body shaming against women. If you do like fat people then stay away from them and their threads lol

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mr here

It was my question

How they state their body type will have no impact on their pictures. So If someone had ample on their profile, but you liked their pictures. You'd not meet them, because you'd feel their pictures were not a true representation of them, because they must be bigger in the flesh? Is that the point you're trying to make? Yeah, personally I don't meet ample. Yeah it would probably be the case.

Well maybe stay away from curvy too, given you have such an issue about how some women perceive themselves. After all their pictures could be lies too. "

I don't have such an issue. I'm just giving the devils advocate on how it can be deceptive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've seen profiles where women were sub size 12, not short, and described themselves as ample or large. The description itself can be meaningless.

My mate has a lovely figure. She has her body shape down as ample, because that is how she sees herself. You don't see people jumping on that though.

Exactly. This is all about women choosing less hurtful terms for themselves and daring to have excess weight in public. "

And people come on here and slate them for choosing one that is kinder to them, despite it being none of their damn business how someone sees themselves. Says more about the ones moaning, than the ones who choose to put curvy on their profile, if you ask me.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Exactly. This is all about women choosing less hurtful terms for themselves and daring to have excess weight in public.

And people come on here and slate them for choosing one that is kinder to them, despite it being none of their damn business how someone sees themselves. Says more about the ones moaning, than the ones who choose to put curvy on their profile, if you ask me. "

Quite. And people wonder why women don't do this sort of thing. We get slated from so many damn angles. (including some categories of flattery, negging etc)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it really matter?

"

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yawn yawn yawn here we go again

Guess what? I'm far... I mean really fat... Does that offend you OP my fatness? And I'm also curvy... I have bloody fantastic curves... Forget a curby road, I'm the full roller coaster.

For the billionth time to people who are too silly to understand the difference, curvy is not a size, it's a patten, a shape, like swirly but curvy. If a woman is straight up and down whether a size 8 or 28 she's not curvy but if she has a much smaller waist to hips and boobs then Damn right she's curvy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no opinion on this subject, but felt compelled to comment. "

Sensible.... This time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no opinion on this subject, but felt compelled to comment.

Sensible.... This time "

I’m not falling into this trap again!

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Sensible.... This time

I’m not falling into this trap again! "

Lost your balls

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion. "
Women, know your limits.

Reply privately

By *issnwtyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m a 16 I’m fat simple as that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sensible.... This time

I’m not falling into this trap again! Lost your balls "

Hardly, I’m just bored of this topic, it’s like Groundhog Day, people know where I stand on the subject, cause they remind now and again.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Sensible.... This time

I’m not falling into this trap again! Lost your balls

Hardly, I’m just bored of this topic, it’s like Groundhog Day, people know where I stand on the subject, cause they remind now and again. "

I don't know where you stand. I thought you liked bbw

You used to be friends with that Hannah off here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion. Women, know your limits. "

Likewise

Reply privately

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"I’m a 16 I’m fat simple as that "

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion. Women, know your limits. "

The sky, the moon, the stars.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion. Women, know your limits.

The sky, the moon, the stars. "

I felt like I'd timewarped back to the 1950's then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sensible.... This time

Hardly, I’m just bored of this topic, it’s like Groundhog Day, people know where I stand on the subject, cause they remind now and again. I don't know where you stand. I thought you liked bbw

You used to be friends with that Hannah off here. "

Oh, she’s gonna love that comment

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Sensible.... This time

Hardly, I’m just bored of this topic, it’s like Groundhog Day, people know where I stand on the subject, cause they remind now and again. I don't know where you stand. I thought you liked bbw

You used to be friends with that Hannah off here.

Oh, she’s gonna love that comment

"

It's ok, she loves me anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Limitless

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Hell hath no fury like a woman unafraid to voice her opinion. Women, know your limits.

Limitless "

You been watching too many films.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It all comes down to looks on here but in reality looks can be deceiving you should look beyond that point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Limitless You been watching too many films. "

Nope. I'm speaking for myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It all comes down to looks on here but in reality looks can be deceiving you should look beyond that point "

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It all comes down to looks on here but in reality looks can be deceiving you should look beyond that point

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off"

I'm actually alright If you met me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It all comes down to looks on here but in reality looks can be deceiving you should look beyond that point

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off"

Some personalities just make them ugly. Good looks will only get someone so far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off I'm actually alright If you met me. "

You love putting out fires with gasoline.....

Now stop picking on the everybody’s beautiful crowd....

They already have their torches and pitchforks out....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off

Some personalities just make them ugly. Good looks will only get someone so far. "

i see well i am too ugly but have a nice personality

Reply privately

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not really as a curvy person is also fat! But why try and label people its a pointless exercise people are individuals after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It all comes down to looks on here but in reality looks can be deceiving you should look beyond that point "

Looks are important to me. If I'm not attracted to someone then they don't put their willy inside me. It doesn't have to be classically handsome but there has to be a attraction.

My pet hate is when someone says I dont like fat girls but your so beautiful that I want to fuck you... Erm nope all that's gonna happen then is that I will be a shit fuck because I'll be self conscious of my fatness

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really as a curvy person is also fat! But why try and label people its a pointless exercise people are individuals after all."

that's true but some get treaty different to other which is not nice thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This

I say curvy to up to a 16 then voluptuous over that.

The term fat and even BBW I don’t like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all have our different flavours, it doesn't matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy covers all size I think but it don't matter what size you are if you've got that instant attraction to a lady's face.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Looks are important to me. If I'm not attracted to someone then they don't put their willy inside me. It doesn't have to be classically handsome but there has to be a attraction.

My pet hate is when someone says I dont like fat girls but your so beautiful that I want to fuck you... Erm nope all that's gonna happen then is that I will be a shit fuck because I'll be self conscious of my fatness "

Oh god I hate "I don't do x but I'll make an exception for you." No. No you will not. Piss off.

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I do, and then it's the personality that puts me off I'm actually alright If you met me.

You love putting out fires with gasoline.....

Now stop picking on the everybody’s beautiful crowd....

They already have their torches and pitchforks out...."

Just a big Bowie fan, what can I say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fat is rude and offensive to both men and women, my thoughts.

Curvy is much more polite and friendly and on this site you should be both.

on a positive note though i Heard the song "Fat bottom Girls" yesterday which is a great tune, always makes me smile and sing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn’t it the same ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree being called Fat is just plain rude, but a s a lover of the fuller figure its all about the connection and whole package for me rather than size.

Reply privately

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Well for a man if you can't see your cock your fat.

If your belly button sticks out further then your nose you're fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been honest with yourself, man or woman.

Denial, such a useful tool. Blocks out all of the harsh truths.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fat ruins all. How people can enjoy that! Crazy world!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Fat ruins all. How people can enjoy that! Crazy world! "

Oh dear, people enjoying other people and making the most of their lives where they are now. What a travesty! Shame on us!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fat ruins all. How people can enjoy that! Crazy world!

Oh dear, people enjoying other people and making the most of their lives where they are now. What a travesty! Shame on us! "

Enjoying even when can't do their own shoe laces! Love it!

Reply privately

By *herealdavidjonesMan
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

In the eye of the viewer. I don’t care either way. I would rather fat than skinny

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat, wobbly and curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite simply, curvy is wider hips than the waist and shoulders. No waist that doesn't curve in over the hips and then the term is probably fat or overweight, no point pasting over the cracks. It is what it is, but know some women don't like to be called fat when they are not curvy but overweight, honesty is the best policy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am fat am trying to cut down. But been ill so not been able to run around as much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm fat, wobbly and curvy "

No your lush

Reply privately

over a year ago

And, yes you can be fat and curvy. Curvy is the shape in and out above the hips, but there might be a few rolls of fat too. Isn't curvy all about the hips?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely curvy is exactly that, a curvy figure no matter what size? We class the Mrs as curvy as she's got an hour glass figure, but it's still curvy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely curvy is exactly that, a curvy figure no matter what size? We class the Mrs as curvy as she's got an hour glass figure, but it's still curvy."

The Mrs looks slim to average to me if that is not an insult, lucky Mr.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely curvy is exactly that, a curvy figure no matter what size? We class the Mrs as curvy as she's got an hour glass figure, but it's still curvy.

The Mrs looks slim to average to me if that is not an insult, lucky Mr."

Thanks, not an insult. People see things in different ways I suppose, but agreed she's a looker and I am lucky lol.

Reply privately

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Mr here

It was my question

There is nothing dishonest in how someone sees their own body image. Whether you agree with how they see themselves is an issue for you and no one else. Some guys call themselves well endowed when the photos quite clearly say otherwise but we don’t see threads on here taking a pop at them for the way they choose to describe themselves.

Look at the pictures op and decide if you find their body size/shape attractive, if not then move on to the next profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here

It was my question

There is nothing dishonest in how someone sees their own body image. Whether you agree with how they see themselves is an issue for you and no one else. Some guys call themselves well endowed when the photos quite clearly say otherwise but we don’t see threads on here taking a pop at them for the way they choose to describe themselves.

Look at the pictures op and decide if you find their body size/shape attractive, if not then move on to the next profile"

Nobody can stop you dreaming that you are going to win a lottery... You are right there...

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is no right way, everyone's definition is different either way there will always be nasty people putting larger folk down and larger folk being nasty about slim people it seems adults can't be respectful and just keep their opinions to them selves.

We are all body beautiful in our own way I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are a lot of things that I'm sure a lot could say about you and your pics too OP but not worth the ban... Heard of the saying don't throw stones in class houses

Reply privately

over a year ago

*glass

Reply privately

over a year ago

I refer to myself as curvy as I have a waist, but anyone can call themselves whatever they like

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's how a user defines themselves. Curvy isnt a size. It's a definition. In fact, most on fab aren't even curvy. There's a ratio and most dont have it, despite labelling themselves as this. Thin and large are both guilty of doing this. "

The phrase "Dad bod" is abused just as much by blokes...

B

Reply privately

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Body shaming in any form, be it against fat or thin people is a very ugly way to behave and speaks volumes about the type of person someone is.

I’d rather be fat, than ugly on the inside. I can diet. Changing an ugly personality is almost impossible

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"fat" is only disrespectful because of the way its been used. It can be merely a descriptor.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people on here are vile. They have nothing better to do than give abuse to others. The reason for this...they're sad individuals who are far from perfect themselves (photos clearly show this) and have nothing better to do with their time!

I'm big/large/plus size/curvy/bbw...but I have a great looking cunt!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people on here are vile. They have nothing better to do than give abuse to others. The reason for this...they're sad individuals who are far from perfect themselves (photos clearly show this) and have nothing better to do with their time!

I'm big/large/plus size/curvy/bbw...but I have a great looking cunt!!!"

You have a fucking gorgeous cunt... Infact your gorgeous all over I could just eat you up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well...being curvy there is plenty of me lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr here, It was my question

And if "fat women" are honest on their profiles, then that's acceptable for you, gets your stamp of approval then does it OP. Don't think I want it x

HAVE you been honest on your profile and stated "body shaming male half" xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I do list myself as Fat, as that's what I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Body shaming in any form, be it against fat or thin people is a very ugly way to behave and speaks volumes about the type of person someone is.

I’d rather be fat, than ugly on the inside. I can diet. Changing an ugly personality is almost impossible "

I d rather complaint about my burger in Mac that there is not enough souce, than go for 10km run

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh dear, people enjoying other people and making the most of their lives where they are now. What a travesty! Shame on us!

Enjoying even when can't do their own shoe laces! Love it! "

Do you know what's obescenogenic? Shaming. Well done, you're part of the problem.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I going to close this now as there has been more than enough body shaming.

OP

As others have said, if you don't like what is in peoples pics then just move on.

Reply privately