Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex worker fantasy

Jump to newest

By *andy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Anybody had a fantasy about being a sex worker, masseuse, would love to hear from any couples who want to make this a reality ( as real as you like)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

My fantasy of this is very soon filled with images of stinky d*unken men climbing on me. Not at all sexy.

Fantasy vs Reality.

Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"My fantasy of this is very soon filled with images of stinky d*unken men climbing on me. Not at all sexy.

Fantasy vs Reality.

Maybe I'm just a pessimist."

As above. I just crave the clap and crabs jumping off the many experienced clients as they pay $5 for a BJ and the love you long time comments as they wipe ther scabby cocks on my carpet

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"My fantasy of this is very soon filled with images of stinky d*unken men climbing on me. Not at all sexy.

Fantasy vs Reality.

Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

As above. I just crave the clap and crabs jumping off the many experienced clients as they pay $5 for a BJ and the love you long time comments as they wipe ther scabby cocks on my carpet "

My god, you make it sound even better.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 14:48:23]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does working an 8 hour shift with a half hour lunch break, working in a dildo boxing company count.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"Does working an 8 hour shift with a half hour lunch break, working in a dildo boxing company count. "

Depends what you do with the dildos and boxes??

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

To be completely fair, I have to add that I see nothing wrong with anyone who chooses to work in the sex industry voluntarily and is supported (safety, etc).

But as for it being fun and all that--well. I've worked in retail and know that you get far too many idiotic customers in any setting to believe that being a paid sex worker is all about enjoying sex.

NO job is all fun and games.

I can only imagine some of the customers a sex worker encounters. Imagination is enough for me.

Post new Message to Thread