Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dry spell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all since I turned 50 I seem to be getting less meets well not any at all! Could anyone give advice is it my age or my veris xx Andy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"Hi all since I turned 50 I seem to be getting less meets well not any at all! Could anyone give advice is it my age or my veris xx Andy "

More likely to be supply and demand there is much more supply than demand for single guys on here

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think it's necessarily either thing - verifications speak for themselves and whilst some people won't meet over 50s, there are plenty that will.

I would say you're looking for something very specific, or appear to be, and that may deter anyone that isn't looking for that dynamic.

Often when people are not finding the site is meeting their expectations, it's helps to look at profile and pics, so maybe have a look at yours to see if anything could be improved, or consider adjusting your approach and message style etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

32 verifications!

You’re a god on here!

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Many people have a cut off age but then people who have been here a while already know that.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Hi all since I turned 50 I seem to be getting less meets well not any at all! Could anyone give advice is it my age or my veris xx Andy

More likely to be supply and demand there is much more supply than demand for single guys on here"

This

Seen a few posts from.people who are struggling more for meets lately.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"32 verifications!

You’re a god on here!"

53 people - 127 meets - goes beyond god-like

Post new Message to Thread