Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dating a psychopath!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure we've all been there ladies and gents. You meet someone on here, think they're wonderful and then they turn out to be a whole bucket of crazy. So this is a thread for anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up, support a good rant etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare guys

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

"I'm sure we've all been there ladies and gents. You meet someone on here, think they're wonderful and then they turn out to be a whole bucket of crazy. So this is a thread for anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up, support a good rant etc "

there is lots on here sick men I mean they meet for sex only and then get controlling if you meet anyone eles

over a year ago

As you know from our chats I dealt with a psychopath for a year. Couldn't see it despite friends warnings. Interesting the amount of girls that said to me after that they wanted to warn me but didn't until we broke up

over a year ago

"I'm sure we've all been there ladies and gents. You meet someone on here, think they're wonderful and then they turn out to be a whole bucket of crazy. So this is a thread for anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up, support a good rant etc

there is lots on here sick men I mean they meet for sex only and then get controlling if you meet anyone eles"

God yes, that happens a hell of a lot!

By *ranberriesWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm sure we've all been there ladies and gents. You meet someone on here, think they're wonderful and then they turn out to be a whole bucket of crazy. So this is a thread for anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up, support a good rant etc "

Needed men and women. Unfortunately you never know until it’s too late as many are good at hiding their crazy side.

over a year ago

"As you know from our chats I dealt with a psychopath for a year. Couldn't see it despite friends warnings. Interesting the amount of girls that said to me after that they wanted to warn me but didn't until we broke up "

Yeah sometimes you feel like you need to give them a chance, but then they don't dissapoint and do it all over again to the next person!

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I'm sure we've all been there ladies and gents. You meet someone on here, think they're wonderful and then they turn out to be a whole bucket of crazy. So this is a thread for anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up, support a good rant etc

there is lots on here sick men I mean they meet for sex only and then get controlling if you meet anyone eles"

Wow -lets put all men in a box shall we -or is there another box lying about for sick/ manipulative (insert other gender/ transitory gender state here) too?

over a year ago

there is lots on here sick men I mean they meet for sex only and then get controlling if you meet anyone eles

Wow -lets put all men in a box shall we -or is there another box lying about for sick/ manipulative (insert other gender/ transitory gender state here) too?"

Got to agree with this there are some pretty mental woman too not just down to men.

over a year ago

Wow -lets put all men in a box shall we -or is there another box lying about for sick/ manipulative (insert other gender/ transitory gender state here) too?"

I didn't say just men! I addressed my thread to ladies and gents. I meant both men and women

over a year ago

Oh God. Women can be just as mental! The things they come out with for some attention! X

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Didn't date a psychopath but not long out of a relationship with a total narcissist... it's took some time to be able to admit that.

The gaslighting was one of the worst bits but I'm out now and the only way to go is forward.

over a year ago

I've had it with a woman off a different site.... sat outside my house every night for a year.... we weren't even dating! Just casual fun!

over a year ago

"Oh God. Women can be just as mental! The things they come out with for some attention! X"

Agreed

over a year ago

I just wish I could spot them the last gf i had put me off dating again I don't need this shit at my age x

over a year ago

"Didn't date a psychopath but not long out of a relationship with a total narcissist... it's took some time to be able to admit that.

The gaslighting was one of the worst bits but I'm out now and the only way to go is forward.

"

And becoming a much stronger person because of it

over a year ago

Had a meet just before Crimbo (he’s not on here anymore, thank fuck)

Lovely social then he turned out all stalkerish asking when I was meeting him and that my husband wasn’t good enough etc etc! Had to block him and report in the end. Some people think once you’ve met them once they own you!

over a year ago

It is not me it is them

over a year ago

"As you know from our chats I dealt with a psychopath for a year. Couldn't see it despite friends warnings. Interesting the amount of girls that said to me after that they wanted to warn me but didn't until we broke up "

The issue with warning someone is that they most often just don't want to hear the opinion if wrapped up in the other person.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Didn't date a psychopath but not long out of a relationship with a total narcissist... it's took some time to be able to admit that.

And becoming a much stronger person because of it "

I am getting there but it has left it's scars .. but also I've pulled some positives from it.. as because of what I shared I've now been able to expand my sexual likes and wants

over a year ago

"I just wish I could spot them the last gf i had put me off dating again I don't need this shit at my age x"

Same!! I was happy single and thought why not lets try! It was a car crash, so glad it was only for such a short time!

over a year ago

Had this for almost 8 months! But came to an end just after Christmas when I just couldn't take anymore of his controlling shit..thank fuck. The relief is amazing & now getting back to my old 'fab' self xx

over a year ago

Had this for almost 8 months! But came to an end just after Christmas when I just couldn't take anymore of his controlling shit..thank fuck. The relief is amazing & now getting back to my old 'fab' self xx"

Same here, luckily mine showed his true colours after literally a week of us being official! So not entirely sure it counts as dating but still. I nearly deleted my fab for him! Not now... I'm back to being fun me again!

over a year ago

Had this for almost 8 months! But came to an end just after Christmas when I just couldn't take anymore of his controlling shit..thank fuck. The relief is amazing & now getting back to my old 'fab' self xx

Same here, luckily mine showed his true colours after literally a week of us being official! So not entirely sure it counts as dating but still. I nearly deleted my fab for him! Not now... I'm back to being fun me again!"

Good on you & good you didn't leave!!

I hid my profile for a bit but then thought fuck it I can't let him win I need to get back out there again.

Best thing I ever did!!

My moto is just do what pleases me now & so far it's working xxx

By *e_jpMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Same here, luckily mine showed his true colours after literally a week of us being official! So not entirely sure it counts as dating but still. I nearly deleted my fab for him! Not now... I'm back to being fun me again!

I hid my profile for a bit but then thought fuck it I can't let him win I need to get back out there again.

Best thing I ever did!!

My moto is just do what pleases me now & so far it's working xxx "

over a year ago

Best thing I ever did!!

My moto is just do what pleases me now & so far it's working xxx "

Absolutely the only way to be!! xx

By *lk GuyMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I once met a girl in stoke on Trent,slept with her once never seen her for about 3 years and when I seen her out she threatened me telling to watch my back.....

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've had it with male and female. They just don't understand the word no.

over a year ago

My ex Dom of a nearly 2 years! Not a psychopath but a pathological liar and risk taker & Narcissistic. Still now he tries to worm his way out forever sending messages and trying to call me and get to others to try to get to me!..not interested and ignoring his stupidity.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I've had kids with a sociopath, it actually suited me at the time to be with him. I noticed so long as they gain access to other people to use then they tend to be alright with a partner.

Fucked him off for good when he punched me in the head when i was pregnant with his 3rd child.

By *isatv2006TV/TS
over a year ago

London

Agree with the fact there are male and female bunny boilers so am happy to suggest a third alternative, us t-girls are generally loving kind considerate and love giving pleasure x

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I like to keep my crazy to myself lol

over a year ago

What would you call a male version of a bunnyboiler ?

over a year ago

You should never call a psychopath a psychopath. It makes them sad

(bottom lip out, rubbing away pretend tear)

If ever I become victim of a psychopath, I hope it will be Villanelle. What a way to go

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"What would you call a male version of a bunnyboiler ?"

Dirty John

Well worth watching on Netflix, he's a right psycho.

By *osco78Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

God. I could write a book. On my. Exfiance, controlling. Little pyscho... Did everything I shouldn't, gave up. Friends all the things I said I'd. Never do.. Best thing I ever did was.mkve away without telling. Her.

over a year ago

Alot of (crazy fantaziees) on (fab).

over a year ago

"Alot of (crazy fantaziees) on (fab)."

Absolutely... Makes it hard for the genuine ones on here!!

By *icvon 69Man
over a year ago

glossop

Psychopath is someone like Joanna Dennehy she is a woman that's a proper psycho

over a year ago

"What would you call a male version of a bunnyboiler ?"

I so want to answer this with my exes name

over a year ago

"

Good for you, I was married to a narcissist for 22 years. Almost destroyed me but I’m stronger now I’ve come out the other side x

over a year ago

"What would you call a male version of a bunnyboiler ?

I so want to answer this with my exes name "

By *ent79Man
over a year ago

Fareham & Torquay

I dated a gorgeous girl for about 6 months, it ended the day I had to stop her running over a child on a zebra crossing... definitely made me reconsider dating for a long time

Post new Message to Thread