FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi/Gay men looking for straight guys to play with?

Jump to newest

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

So, I'm very curious about this as see a few profiles like this that say

"Str8 guys to the front", "looking to corrupt a str8 guy", etc.

If bisexual/gay men are looking to turn "straight" men, doesn't that just make them bisexual men?

Also, isn't that very uncomfortable to pressure a man who says he's straight to do something he's not comfortable doing?

Like me kissing a straight woman and pressuring her to play with me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So, I'm very curious about this as see a few profiles like this that say

If bisexual/gay men are looking to turn "straight" men, doesn't that just make them bisexual men?

Also, isn't that very uncomfortable to pressure a man who says he's straight to do something he's not comfortable doing?

Like me kissing a straight woman and pressuring her to play with me?"

Could be a number of reasons, one of which may be something to do with a sense of arrogance? That they're so incredibly sexy that they can change your sexuality.

Or it gives them the acceptance they crave?

Many reasons..

Like you, I think it's wrong to pressure anyone into anything. Nor cross a set boundary because you got excited in the moment, touching the same gender innapropriately and without consent.

Thing is a lot of men hide it. So the desperate thrive on that chance.

By *rand GestureMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes/London

If a straight man allows himself to be pressured into a bisexual meet then I think it's fair to say that they weren't enormously straight in the first place. Or just extremely eager to please.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Maybe it's the same mentality as the straight guys who fantasize about "turning" a lesbian. They see it as a challenge.

As others have said a straight man who does probably wasn't really straight in the first place.

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

If a straight man allows himself to be pressured into a bisexual meet then I think it's fair to say that they weren't enormously straight in the first place. Or just extremely eager to please. "

The act of being pressured shouldn't happen in the first place though should it?

If a person says they are straight, shouldn't people respect that? If a person says they are gay shouldn't people respect that?

By *rand GestureMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes/London

If a straight man allows himself to be pressured into a bisexual meet then I think it's fair to say that they weren't enormously straight in the first place. Or just extremely eager to please.

The act of being pressured shouldn't happen in the first place though should it?

If a person says they are straight, shouldn't people respect that? If a person says they are gay shouldn't people respect that? "

They absolutely should. There are however a lot of things that people do that they perhaps shouldn't, right across the board.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

If a person says they are straight, shouldn't people respect that? If a person says they are gay shouldn't people respect that? "

I'm not sure what pressure is involved here. I've had my fair share of gay dudes send me messages, but I can't say I ever felt like I was being pressured.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

If a gay or bi guy is looking for a straight guy to corrupt , then the straight guy has to be a somewhat willing party doesn’t he ?

When we were active there were no end of gay guys looking for straight guys in popular dogging spots , and the reason for this was simple . There was a steady stream of straight guys happy to engage in various acts with the gay guys .

No one coerced them to turn up , they did so of their own free will . Just as responding to a profile looking for it is an invite . Nothing sinister , just adults having fun

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

If a person says they are straight, shouldn't people respect that? If a person says they are gay shouldn't people respect that?

If a gay or bi guy is looking for a straight guy to corrupt , then the straight guy has to be a somewhat willing party doesn’t he ?

When we were active there were no end of gay guys looking for straight guys in popular dogging spots , and the reason for this was simple . There was a steady stream of straight guys happy to engage in various acts with the gay guys .

No one coerced them to turn up , they did so of their own free will . Just as responding to a profile looking for it is an invite . Nothing sinister , just adults having fun "

So these straight guys aren't straight then. It's that simple. But why go after "straight" men?

Guys on here complain that they get messages from other guys even though they have straight on their profile.

Just some thoughts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If everyone read and respected each other's profiles a bit better than they do now. Everyone would be a lot happier.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

No one coerced them to turn up , they did so of their own free will . Just as responding to a profile looking for it is an invite . Nothing sinister , just adults having fun

So these straight guys aren't straight then. It's that simple. But why go after "straight" men?

Guys on here complain that they get messages from other guys even though they have straight on their profile.

Just some thoughts "

Ask any of the straight guys who have turned up at a dogging spot and copped off with a guy or a tv and they will say they are straight . That’s why they do it as it’s anonymous . For all intents and purposes they are as they would never be seen in public with a guy . The gay guys love the fact that they are straight too . Some of our dearest friends in the scene are gay guys and TVs who play exclusively with straight guys .

One day the world will see gay and bi guys in the same way as bi women are seen . Until then it will be a more covert game .

I’ve never seen a straight guy pressured into doing anything though .

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

A straight guy simply could not be pressured. Up to and possibly involving a gun being put to his head. Lol

It has to be recognised however that on Fab the description "straight" is distorted and abused so widely as to be pointless.

Only on planet fab do straight guys enthusiastically look for sex with other guys and claim it be 100% compatible with being straight.

I suspect it is also uses as a tactical device. So many bi and gay guys have this massive urge to get hot and sweaty with a "straight" guy it almost guarantees a bloke sex if he claims he is straight. Regardless of the obvious inconsistencies. And even regardless of his looks!

By *eed a changeMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I get what your saying but however the amount of messages I get from “straight” men is crazy I get so many! And if I’m honest I don’t think there’s such thing as a straight man.

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Just some thoughts "

In my long and varied experience of having sex with men, the reality has always been that there are men who describe themselves as straight, act straight, wear their wedding ring with pride but still have sex with other men. Sometimes, frankly, they need to be tempted or persuaded, sometimes they're just 'any hole's a goal types who want to use a gay or bi man as an enhanced wank, and sometimes, they're straight and married, and all the other things, but go to their knees faster than a good catholic seeking absolution.

We're a queer couple looking to play with other people who get that, but we get no end of messages from guys with straight on their profile who want to play with us. The types of messages vary - some assume because I'm queer that I'm a bottom (nope) or a cuck (hee hee) or that I'm invisible and they can just chat up the lovely Mrs Icebreaker as if their failure to RTFP is no impediment to the prospect of sex....

SO to sum up, it's a taste - a parahilla in the nicest sense of the word, and given how many men will have had some of their first experiences with married straight guys it's hardly surprising....

Mr Icebreaker

Post new Message to Thread