Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Quick cum does it matter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies is it a problem if a guy cums after 10 minutes or so ?? I mean as long as we finish you off or have some before is it a problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Doesn't matter to us . It's just natural

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

When you said quick I was thinking like 30 secs, now If i was honest 30 secs may be a problem.

over a year ago

"When you said quick I was thinking like 30 secs, now If i was honest 30 secs may be a problem."

Lol

over a year ago

Interesting question

Depends on context as sometimes a “quickie” is massively satisfying other times you just want to keep going for ever

I’m sure I read somewhere the average length of a fuck was 5-7 minutes ( not sure if that includes the cuddle afterwards)?

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I suppose it might be problematic if it’s over early and you make your excuses and leave. If it’s a prelude to a night of fun then it’s probably not a drama.

over a year ago

It would be a problem for me if I had travelled an hour, we kissed for a minute and after 10 minutes of penetrative sex he came, then left.

over a year ago

I don't like being finished off either. Once a man cums I don't want him cleaning himself up and coming back to fiddle around with his fingers to get me off.

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

"It would be a problem for me if I had travelled an hour, we kissed for a minute and after 10 minutes of penetrative sex he came, then left.

"

Absolutely!

10 minutes of mind blowing sex can be incredible, but I'd certainly be keen to stay for more

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

Look it up, most men last no more than 15 minutes apparently so 10 isn't exactly below par is it?

A good long session can get to be very tedious if not done right. Pounding away can become very boring. Skill and ability are preferable to looking at the clock hoping he'll finish soon

over a year ago

That’s the good thing about being a repeater..

First load is always huge but can appear at any moment.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Ten minutes??? How do you guys make it last that long??

Love quick cummers as profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well when I say 10 I mean 7.5 ????

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's no problem at all

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Not a problem to me so long as there was plenty of licking and sucking - I am not a big fan of the in and out stuff anyway

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Ladies is it a problem if a guy cums after 10 minutes or so ?? I mean as long as we finish you off or have some before is it a problem"

I like long sessions if the passion and intensity are there and changing up the positions.

But if the sex is boring? Just cum already haha

By *uniperjuiceMan
over a year ago

East Midlands

There can be far more to a gourmet sexual interaction than the hydraulic aspects, and - if the people involved are creative, imaginative, sensitive and responsive and preferably also have a sense of humour - you can work with various scripts, probably including at some point(s) but certainly not limited to male ejaculation.

Personally I love to make a woman cum before I get my cock inside her (and indeed penetrative intercourse need not always be part of the script.)

By *ensualguy70TV/TS
over a year ago

paisley

I can come in about two minutes, howeve going slow, e.joying the moment, keep pulling out and changing positions I can go all night

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I quite like it, one guy I knew came as soon as I put my hand down his boxers, it was quite horny.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

As long as they can go again I don't mind at all.

over a year ago

We can go for hours and then I'm still not ready to unload, and the Mrs is ready again next morning. If I gave her 10 minutes at a time I think she'd be permanently grabbing me cock haha.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

Doesn’t matter to us . Guys we have met say they are worried about it . But we just say don’t worry you cum when you cum. It’s about the whole experience for us . Being pounded at for hours isn’t something I want. Kissing, oral couple of dicks in me for a few mins and some spanking is all I need rom a meet lol

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have had one or two guys actually come in their pants, I found it quite complimentary

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Just today I told a woman I was concerned I might cum too soon. As in 15 mins or something, and she said she would take it as a compliment that she had turned me on so much i couldn't control myself

over a year ago

"I have had one or two guys actually come in their pants, I found it quite complimentary"

I've been very close ha ha

over a year ago

"I have had one or two guys actually come in their pants, I found it quite complimentary"
well compliments to you I guess

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 01:03:14]

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well this thread is topping off my day

And kudos to the ladies who don't get pissed off, continue playing and know that round 2 will be better, or that there's plenty of other activities to get into, other than just fucking

over a year ago

Are you talking about penetrative sex or wanks & blowjobs too?

I'd need a repeater if any cock stimulation will mean that he cums in 10mins or less. I like to torture & tease with an oily hand job & I'd be disappointed if it didn't last at least 30 mins.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Are you talking about penetrative sex or wanks & blowjobs too?

I'd need a repeater if any cock stimulation will mean that he cums in 10mins or less. I like to torture & tease with an oily hand job & I'd be disappointed if it didn't last at least 30 mins.

"

Sounds great but you better be very aware of the signs and good at the edging

over a year ago

Sounds great but you better be very aware of the signs and good at the edging "

Oh I am, I do it tantra-esque

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Oh I am, I do it tantra-esque"

Ah! Hence the oil. Excellent

over a year ago

Oh I am, I do it tantra-esque

Ah! Hence the oil. Excellent "

over a year ago

The perfect post for men to extol their longevity in a sexual situation.

Yawn.

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

If you can repeat it's not an issue. If you can't, I'd feel a bit miffed that I'd paid for a room and gone to all the trouble of getting ready just to have a quickie. I'd rather have a wank if that's the case !

over a year ago

"Ladies is it a problem if a guy cums after 10 minutes or so ?? I mean as long as we finish you off or have some before is it a problem"

It will matter to some but not to others I would say though if you can repeat it shouldn't be a problem because its all about mutual fun.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think it's something that us men perennially fret about but most women aren't overly concerned - think about it another way OP, I'm presuming the 7.5-10 mins is for penetrative sex and not including foreplay?

If that's the case then spend your time on foreplay, touching and teasing and building up to penetration, maybe even have penetrative sex but stop before cumming to do other stuff while you're "calming down", before you know it an hour or more will have passed, and that 10 minutes suddenly doesn't seem so quick when put in that context.

Banging away for ages in one position bores me and I'm sure it would a partner most of the time.

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"It would be a problem for me if I had travelled an hour, we kissed for a minute and after 10 minutes of penetrative sex he came, then left.

"

This happened to me, lol! well, not an hour, but I travelled a good 45 minutes... and I think it was more like 5 mins of sex instead of 10...

He wonders why I don’t want to meet again... don’t have the heart to tell him lol

over a year ago

This happened to me, lol! well, not an hour, but I travelled a good 45 minutes... and I think it was more like 5 mins of sex instead of 10...

He wonders why I don’t want to meet again... don’t have the heart to tell him lol"

Hope he reads that message then

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

He wonders why I don’t want to meet again... don’t have the heart to tell him lol"

I’m sure it knocked his confidence and gave him anxiety about sex No one wants to cum quick and be embarrassed but it happens. Some oriole get excited too quick and some just have a more sensitive area. Luckily women don’t have this problem all they have to worry about is their foo drying up but guys have lube to help the women there.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

No i met a man who came in less than that, mind you i didnt time it, but i really enjoyed meeting him and having sex with him, met him twice but was unable to meet him the third time as i had relatives staying with me.

By *layfulcoupleCouple
over a year ago

a kinky mood

It’s better than not cumming at all

By *ontinentalCockMan
over a year ago

London

I don't think it's a problem if you can go back in straight after.

Better get it out of the way rather than struggling not to come and not performing

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

One of the best things about couples having a meet off this site is the marathon, all night, close the club down sex. We have only had MFMF meets which have all gone on for hours but have heard, admittedly anecdotal evidence, that MFM lasts a much shorter time. If that is true, we wonder why?

Post new Message to Thread