Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual attraction and negativity.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why oh why do we keep reading hashing the same topics under different titles on here.

Every day there a meet posts about BBW lovers or petite girl lovers etc

The one thing I don't understand in these threads that people feel they have to justify their attraction by being negative to the opposites.

You see terms used like "I love ..... As they are real women"

Or real women have curves etc.

I find that this is so disrespectful to everyone on here.

There is no need to put any group of people or individual down just because they have not got the attributes that you find attractive

Attractiveness is a very personal thing and to suggest that anyone that does not tick you boxes is not a really woman or man is obsured.

Let's just accept that everyone is different and we all look for different things in those we play with and leave the negativity at home

Have fun and happy fabbing peeps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why oh why do we keep reading hashing the same topics under different titles on here.

The one thing I don't understand in these threads that people feel they have to justify their attraction by being negative to the opposites.

There is no need to put any group of people or individual down just because they have not got the attributes that you find attractive

Attractiveness is a very personal thing and to suggest that anyone that does not tick you boxes is not a really woman or man is obsured.

Let's just accept that everyone is different and we all look for different things in those we play with and leave the negativity at home

Have fun and happy fabbing peeps "

thankyou mr ants Freud

By *vetteBondTV/TS
over a year ago

English Riviera

"Why oh why do we keep reading hashing the same topics under different titles on here.

Every day there a meet posts about BBW lovers or petite girl lovers etc"

Maybe 'cause they is popular.

"The one thing I don't understand in these threads that people feel they have to justify their attraction by being negative to the opposites...

"

My community gets slated all the time but I like to think we're having the most fun. I'm pretty sure I'm at least having way more fun than the last bigot who had a go at me.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Have fun and happy fabbing peeps "

Spot on. I have just made a similar comment in another (BBW) thread

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Couldn't agree more , just to combat the negativity of

No one wants to cuddle a stick, I am making a personal effort to hug sticks in a regular basis. Sadly now I've been banned from 3 local parks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Couldn't agree more , just to combat the negativity of

No one wants to cuddle a stick, I am making a personal effort to hug sticks in a regular basis. Sadly now I've been banned from 3 local parks "

Do the dogs nick them as well

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

They can't actually compliment what they're saying they like. Makes me wonder if they genuinely like it and if they even like women.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Agreed.

Post new Message to Thread