Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best FFM you’ve had

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My other half so wants this, I am also 100% up for it. So want it to be the best experience for him.

Ideas appreciated. Although I do have a few of mine own lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Finding another female to join you will be the hardest part. After that what happens on the night is fairly straight forward.

All our ffm have come from couples who we have met and become friends with.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mmm yes that is the way I think. Chatted to a few so fingers crossed

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me and M have had a few. He is my soul mate and fbuddy and we love to delve into our fantasies . We posted about an FFM encounter we had on here in Stories titled 'My Soul mate and fuck buddy' It was something we both wanted and have done a few times since. We are strong together and enjoy them. It helps that we are best mates as well as we can talk about it afterwards and enjoy what we have done. Its an amazing experience and will be doing it again next weekend !!

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

FFM adventures are invariably great fun. Good luck in your quest and enjoy the experience.

By *igstu66Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Have just had the one....amazing experience...ended up taking a strapon as well....unforgettable and probably never to be repeated...

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Dont forget its not just all about you two. The other fem's needs are just as important. If you don't believe that then it won't happen.

over a year ago

The ones that worked best have been where we were all three singletons, we all gave each other equal attention. It’s incredibly difficult to find though.

By *istnbroke69Man
over a year ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

Not had one yet, high on bucket list if any ladies wanna make me very happy

over a year ago

Equal way dynamics across all three people in a FFM play makes fir great fun, we’ve had plenty xx

over a year ago

Never had 1. But really want to

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

We have been lucky and had 10 FFM, works best when us girls really are attracted to each other

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

FFMs are lovely, but remember you aren't getting an "extra" woman to play with. It's a three people coming together each with their own expectations and fantasies, and if you are a couple those of the second woman are just as important as yours.

over a year ago

"FFMs are lovely, but remember you aren't getting an "extra" woman to play with. It's a three people coming together each with their own expectations and fantasies, and if you are a couple those of the second woman are just as important as yours."

That is great advice and wise words!!

Post new Message to Thread